Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (263567 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by usher8701: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2009
@all I found this tp on a site and when I put in my strong,no sign. 12456 V.this tp is for all the aljazeera.
Al Jazeera Sport Channel
DVB 27500-3/4 2048-44
Middle East Jawana

Al Jazeera Sport Channel +5
Irdeto 2
KeyFly
Viaccess 3.0 4401 211 212 A
213 E
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +6
Irdeto 2
KeyFly
Viaccess 3.0 4402 221 222 A
223 E
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +7
Irdeto 2
KeyFly
Viaccess 3.0 4403 231 232 A
233 E
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +8
Irdeto 2
KeyFly
Viaccess 3.0 4404 241 242 A
243 E
Al Jazeera Sport Channel HD
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olatiler(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2009
Hi greath people of fta forum, pls what can sombody do to a reciever that died by patch? Altho he stil show like this ----, whenever we just plug it to lite, but is not loading, altho i av once patch it 4 my friend, which he normaly work wella, moreover am alredy scan this patch be4 giving it to people, pls hornorable member help ur boy.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olatiler(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2009
Hi my greath people, can somebody get etv on daarsat? becous a guy in this site sed that mytv has sold etv to daarsat, was he true? I need confamation 4m those member that watchg daarsat now, thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2009
@ Segunfms how can i contact u. I want u to help me purchase the dvb s card usb for multitv.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by segunfms(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2009
@pitodenz

the name of the software is progdvb professional 6.20 version and you can add me to ur yahoo messenger segun_integrity@yahoo.com i am always online.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by zenus(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2009
@usher8701
Those tip are Encrypt stations
u need a smart card from "Irdeto 2 KeyFly" in order to view those channels
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by BUTONEDAY(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2009
George_D:

@BUTONEDAY,
Congrats on the success of your nilesat installations. Now we
can clink glasess and celebrate! At last those evil forces withholding
signal at your end don bow by force! grin

@ George_D,
Nor be small thing. With an eight output lnbf and 4m pan dish, I was able to hit green on CNN and showsport/movie. Next, I will try to track down ESPN or/and MBC Persia. This will require the installation of another lnb.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2009
BUTONEDAY:

@ George_D,
Nor be small thing. With an eight output lnbf and 4m pan dish, I was able to hit green on CNN and showsport/movie. Next, I will try to track down ESPN or/and MBC Persia. This will require the installation of another lnb.

@butoneday,

this really calls for a celebration.so u have finally conquer ur nilesat enemies.well thank GOD u have finally join the club.so keep enjoying the nilesat goodies
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2009
@BUTONEDAY,
No wahala bros. Since yours is a fixed dish, you will indeed need a second lnb
for that. Keep on rocking! grin
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2009
pitodenz:

@ Arsenal thank u for coming to my rescue once again,i ll order for K7 from lagos immediately cos K5 still dosnt solve all the intefarence problems in some area in ph. @ George Lets not argue if it mtn mast or not. All i know is that it is interfarence from communication equipments. In ph from UST to Mile 4 experience a very big wako jako in their Vertical tps in c band. While anybody leaving behind Presendial Hotel in our Gra found it almost impossible to get a single c band tp steady.

@pitodenz,
I agree with you. It's irrelevant what the cause of interference is. The most important
thing is to get the problem solved.
If possible include 2 pcs for me when ordering for the K7 from lagos. I will send the money
to your account as usual.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by borderline(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2009
@arsenal,all,pls pips,my afnex on atlantic bird 3 is no longer showing,u guys ar gud at dis things,i need ur help,2 bad chuks101
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olatufu(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2009
Serbia v france on mbc 1,enjoy
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by litaninja(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2009
@ All: Nailed Sirus4 on my 40cm dis evening. Hoping to get them feeds,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ohikhena(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2009
@ All
Just noticed this week dat my nilesat signal where droping drastically.what baffles me most is the fact that the rains are almost going away over here in North east nigeria(Yola,Adamawa state)and this is the tym i am suppose to enjoy higher signal strength.from the way its beeen behaving i intend to carryout a general turn around maintenance on the whole setup.But what i will like to know is if my fellow brothers who reside in the north are experiencing the same problem.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by ohikhena(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2009
@All

Sorry i didnt give the detail of my setup.its a motorised 1.8m dish
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2009
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by osef(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2009
@ George D
Thanks alot for your response I appreciate it, pls, I got the daar sat position using fuji lnb but it will not show green even when the other freq was hitting 100% using the strong decoder value that was posted earlier on how to get daarsat could it be the fuji's responsible.
  @ gangsta 101
   Regards long time,hope you are fine, yaya asunmi?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2009
@osef,
If you're sure you got the feed frequency, remove the strong decoder and
connect daarsat decoder direct. Edit the tps and you should have your
signal. Do an autoscan and enjoy your free channels.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2009
@ Gangstar, na wetin juju chemist come find for Maiduguri ?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by litaninja(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Gangsta 101: I dey o. I have not been able to work on it here. Been working on some other stuff. I go update you when i try am out sha. Tanx a bunch. Just add me in y! i'll get it.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by okenze2003(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2009
I hail all the bros in the house.

Please i still want to know if one can veiw daar stations free with 60 cm dish and without inserting their card in daarsat decoder.

I hav asked this question b4 but want to be sure b4 i give it a trial

Thank u all.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Isuata: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2009
Thx Mr.T
Na Toyin be dis
just finshd buyin all dem stuff o!

Digtal C-BAnd LNBF(srt L926)- N2500
Strong Decoder4663x- N10000
Motorised Jack- N4500
1.8M dish- N12000
cable- N1500

dis are Abuja prices pple.Thx Mr.T
na to install now be the new stage, and also TWEAK
any tweaks to pep up dis package pple?(iam all ears)
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by dapowales(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2009
@@ All, Thanks all, was able to get my dvb-s card configured to watch Multi-Tv on My 64bit Vista, took me about 3 days of non stop trials, the device only came with 32bit Vista drivers, 64bit became serious WaHaLa, Finally it works, Quite coool, Got help from y'all, and big ups to segunfms, & ma "boi" litaninja, Ya rock! , Anyone with a 64bit, Go get it fast, It works now, drivers and modules are available, Just buzz me, Its Free for all, Thanks again, Out to get a daarsat decoder now!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
@All,
Thank God that Nilesat management are beginning to respond to our
demand and suggestion as signal strength of the nile is beginning to
increase it's beaming towards Nigeria.It is interesting that those TPs
ie 11317V,11355V,11374H,11411H with all sym rate 27500 and 11334H-sym
rate-27485 of the showtime/orbit on Atlantic bird 4A is now receivable
in Bauchi with minimum of solid 2.4m surface. Though some down-time
could still be monitored at around 1130pm and peak period is within
8:30 PM with signal strength ranging btw 56-50% on various transponder
using 4663X receiver.Hoping that jsc sport +5+6+7+8 on freq 12456V - sr
27500 Nilesat will also do some beaming favor to Nigeria as same
(12456V) could not be receive within many Northern region exception of
Maiduguri (Borno state) capturing the most wanted transponder with a
token of 1.8m surface but still, some master key transponder required
for infinity card sharing server connection is not also avail there in
M/guri i.e 12341v MBC persia and 10930H ESPN even with 2.4m, where as
Bauchi can-receive 10930H with a token of 1.8m strong enough to
withstand rain fading, is that not funny.

@ Dejsam and all,
Reference my post above,please verify the intensity of the signal
within your region and keep the house posted.

@ Olofofo,
That sharing box works perfectly ok in Lagos ooo. It will
only demand an extra cost because of one idle dish some where.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
@adewest,
We have been recieving 11411H, 11317V & 11355V here in the south-south
for the past few months now. Only that it comes at night and goes before morning.
Signal strenght is mostly in the range 49% to 52%. I'm surprised it's only just
reaching your end now.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2009
okenze2003:

I hail all the bros in the house.

Please i still want to know if one can veiw daar stations free with 60 cm dish and without inserting their card in daarsat decoder.

I hav asked this question b4 but want to be sure b4 i give it a trial

Thank u all.

@okenze2003,
Daarsat is a dth beam which can be recieved with 60cm dish and less. Never mind the 1m
dish that comes with their package. I think when the current stock runs out, don't be
surprised to see their dealers with small hitv size dishes instead.
And yes. Those channels are free for now, so you don't need to put any smart card in the
decoder to watch them.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Buben(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2009
@all,
The link below will be very useful for beginners in FTA installations. This is an a-z of FTA installation tutorial. Check it out
http://satellitetv.digitalinsurrection.com/free_to_air_satellite_install.php
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olatiler(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
Hi my people, i just get oshasha tear lylon of daarsat packages now, i need help on how to install it urgently, pls am waitin 4 u people to rescue me, uncle enitan2000 pls help ur boy.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2009
@ eko onibaje,
How u dey, when next u are visiting Olofofo house ensure you put on your bullet proof jacket, so that your story will not look this grin grin grin

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by alancruise(m): 12:50am On Sep 11, 2009
Pls mr okenze and to everyone, i need d direction of daar sat, the frequency and the symbol rate? Pls is daarsat still free? How many station can b seen on it? Can strong decoder 4653x view it? Pls i need d answe urgently. Thanks to all
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by usher8701: 3:17am On Sep 11, 2009
zenus:

@usher8701
Those tip are Encrypt stations
u need a smart card from "Irdeto 2 KeyFly" in order to view those channels

I know but the channels are not programme on my strong.I don't know why.can anyone please me please.am in jos

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.