Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,998 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Who Are The Edo People? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Edo People? (29916 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Edo People? by macof(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2015
bokohalal:

Now, I know that you are full of mischief. Very COLOURFUL!

Kindly show any other map around that time

It's not about colours but the territory marked
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by bokohalal(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Common,you know that there was none about Oyo empire at that time . You did not think of the vivid colours in your lame attempt . I said before that I was mistaken as to your intelligence. Even if the European cartographers coloured their maps of West Africa at that time, the colours did not fade over the centuries? And they did not!
Then,Zamfara! Ol'boy,you fit kill pesin chop.
Actually, you should be charged forthwith for forgery!
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by bokohalal(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
basilo101:

1829? Its nt evn dat older dan Onitsha! Why d brown roofs?

Onitsha is older than Ibadan.
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by wytecat: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
What I said was that Oduduwa was from one of the hamlets in Ile Ife with origin of middle east. I never said he was Arab, you got that from your deranged mind.

Samuel Johnson is your god, and I don't listen to people if there's no element of truth in what they said.

Your mother is a witch, I know that already.

macof:

grin grin I've already told you Oduduwa was an Ife man probably from Omologun hamlet where his tomb is. What again are you interested in?

Your master Samuel Johnson said Nimrod aka Lamurudu was Arab from mecca(such pathetic nonsense). . Nd on this thread you've supported that

I didn't know you have the ability to sense crying over the Internet. ..are you a witch?
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by wytecat: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oloriburuku oloshi, may you be the next madman in your neighborhood.

Sissy, have you backed your own claim? My own people history lends credence to my claim.

What is more important is you were stopped on your insane "missing prince" track you were going.

macof:

Keep showing ur madness. A pity you cannot support ur claims with any evidence

Re: Who Are The Edo People? by macof(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
wytecat:
Oloriburuku oloshi, may you be the next madman in your neighborhood.

Sissy, have you backed your own claim? My own people history lends credence to my claim.

What is more important is you were stopped on your insane "missing prince" track you were going.

you lack sense....obviously you are the only oloriburuku here. a person so stupid and lazy

what claim did I make? you are the one making claims here not me.... ridiculous claims at that... if only you could provide answers to my questions

Again am saying I am not Edo neither do I support that oduduwa was a Benin prince. why are you this blind?
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by macof(m): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
bokohalal:

Common,you know that there was none about Oyo empire at that time . You did not think of the vivid colours in your lame attempt . I said before that I was mistaken as to your intelligence. Even if the European cartographers coloured their maps of West Afric
a at that time, the colours did not fade over the centuries? And they did not!
Then,Zamfara! Ol'boy,you fit kill pesin chop.
Actually, you should be charged forthwith for forgery!
please search and post your preferred map. let's see if any map shows Benin to be larger than Oyo

stop trying to insult me by saying I'm not intelligent just show that truly I'm not intelligent by posting your preferred map

I've made it easy for you bro grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Edo People? by macof(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
wytecat:
What I said was that Oduduwa was from one of the hamlets in Ile Ife with origin of middle east. I never said he was Arab, you got that from your deranged mind.

Samuel Johnson is your god, and I don't listen to people if there's no element of truth in what they said.

Your mother is a witch, I know that already.

you are even dumber than I thought.. you don't realize the jargon u spill

which hamlet in IFE has middle Eastern originally.... kindly name it

BTW you said oduduwa is son of lamurudu... the person you got that from (Samuel Johnson) stated this man was the king of mecca. what elements of truth have you seen in this?

well I can see you have no respect for your mother

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Edo People? by wytecat: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2015
WERE OPONU, which Nimroid is a king of Mecca? I knew your head is stuffed with grass. Nimroid was a biblical king, ODE OSHI!

If Jebu and Olode do, it's possible with other towns to have middle eastern names too. As I said earlier, you can only tell the history of your people, and let others tell theirs.

Only whoring mothers of children like you who should have saved the earth by washing you off as dirty blood and the sperm down the drain as spill, I don't have respect for. She should have aborted you, isn't not having a child at all better than having you OMUGO?

macof:

you are even dumber than I thought.. you don't realize the jargon u spill

which hamlet in IFE has middle Eastern originally.... kindly name it

BTW you said oduduwa is son of lamurudu... the person you got that from (Samuel Johnson) stated this man was the king of mecca. what elements of truth have you seen in this?

well I can see you have no respect for your mother
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by macof(m): 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
wytecat:
WERE OPONU, which Nimroid is a king of Mecca? I knew your head is stuffed with grass. Nimroid was a biblical king, ODE OSHI!

If Jebu and Olode do, it's possible with other towns to have middle eastern names too. As I said earlier, you can only tell the history of your people, and let others tell theirs.

Only whoring mothers of children like you who should have saved the earth by washing you off as dirty blood and the sperm down the drain as spill, I don't have respect for. She should have aborted you, isn't not having a child at all better than having you OMUGO?

well, clearly you don't even know where Lamurudu is claimed to have come from... try reading anything you can find about the lamurudu myth and stop defending something you don't even know fully well...maybe when you understand the myth you'll see how ridiculous it really is

grin don't tell me you still think am Edo. gosh....what kind of useless brain is this

keep cracking over my questions... when you have an answer to any one of them mention me

again you are saying oduduwa is son of a biblical king?? grin grin. any proof?

keep it up. keep showing the madness and disrespect for your mother as I said earlier...keep showing how much life has taken from you. I would pity you but I'm not emotional, so I recommend suicide

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Edo People? by wytecat: 3:18am On Sep 14, 2015
Were Alagana, your entire hometown is riding bicycles on your head.

Wimp, must I read from your source?
I'm still smarter than you will ever be in your entire pathetic life.

Frustrated male biatcch, stop following me around, research has shown that only men who can't get girls in real life spent their time online arguing with one. You have no life, get one.

And nice saying how you and your loved ones will die. May you not only die of suicide, but murder-suicide by every living and non living in your family and household.

macof:
well, clearly you don't even know where Lamurudu is claimed to have come from... try reading anything you can find about the lamurudu myth and stop defending something you don't even know fully well...maybe when you understand the myth you'll see how ridiculous it really is

grin don't tell me you still think am Edo. gosh....what kind of useless brain is this

keep cracking over my questions... when you have an answer to any one of them mention me

again you are saying oduduwa is son of a biblical king?? grin grin. any proof?

keep it up. keep showing the madness and disrespect for your mother as I said earlier...keep showing how much life has taken from you. I would pity you but I'm not emotional, so I recommend suicide
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by macof(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
wytecat:
Were Alagana, your entire hometown is riding bicycles on your head.

Wimp, must I read from your source?
I'm still smarter than you will ever be in your entire pathetic life.

Frustrated male biatcch, stop following me around, research has shown that only men who can't get girls in real life spent their time online arguing with one. You have no life, get one.

And nice saying how you and your loved ones will die. May you not only die of suicide, but murder-suicide by every living and non living in your family and household.

grin grin am enjoying how you are displaying this madness. keep it up

meanwhile, my questions remain unanswered...u can dedicate ur already worthless life to that cause to add more value to it

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Edo People? by wytecat: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Enjoy your show of shame as you take your mother round the market in chain to dance, SISSY boy!

Get off your charade, MALE HOE BAG!
This superwoman will continue to hold your feet to fire. Your kind don't live with dignity anyway, you are usually the rapist, murderer and all the ills of the society.

And don't try to punk out now, a man like you who can't get it up for even a second try to come and compensate yourself online by talking tough when you're only thinking of how to get your ass stuffed.

macof:

grin grin am enjoying how you are displaying this madness. keep it up

meanwhile, my questions remain unanswered...u can dedicate ur already worthless life to that cause to add more value to it
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by Jesusloveyou: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
tonychristopher:

U dey mind them .nobi small Benin wey no reach 1000000 for population seff
small but mighty, progenitor to many major tribes in Nigeria through Benin republic to Togo and Ghana, we too much

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Edo People? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
small but mighty, progenitor to many major tribes in Nigeria through Benin republic to Togo and Ghana, we too much

These "majorities" just hate my brother. I really think there was a conspiracy against Benin Kingdom by the British.. because no way can Benin Kingdom drop that far from past glory without some force behind it.
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by tpiander: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

why not to Cameroon and central Africa?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Edo People? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
tpiander:

Why does that matter? Just accept the fact that other groups besides the Igbos and Yorubas had and still have some influence in other places.
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by macof(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
wytecat:
Enjoy your show of shame as you take your mother round the market in chain to dance, SISSY boy!

Get off your charade, MALE HOE BAG!
This superwoman will continue to hold your feet to fire. Your kind don't live with dignity anyway, you are usually the rapist, murderer and all the ills of the society.

And don't try to punk out now, a man like you who can't get it up for even a second try to come and compensate yourself online by talking tough when you're only thinking of how to get your ass stuffed.

grin grin keep insulting ur mother and father
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by macof(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
tpiander:

Is it not benin that beat their chest claiming Oba sold Europe to the white men?
I expect that they should be contented with the achievements they had and stop their lies
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by wytecat: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
I'm insulting the useless animals that gave birth to you a useless thing.

macof:

grin grin keep insulting ur mother and father
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by macof(m): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
wytecat:
I'm insulting the useless animals that gave birth to you a useless thing.

When will you get tired of showing the frustration in your life? You don't even know my parents. .. who's useless here? Me or The fool who claims Oduduwa is son of Nimrod and yet can't answer simple questions on the matter but resorts to offensive words?

I know your inability to produce anything intellectual has driven you to this level of scum. ..
you delight me with this show of insecurity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Edo People? by wytecat: 4:13am On Sep 16, 2015
I don't need to know who your parents are, they are you. Don't even try to make yourself or parents more than what you really are.

INSECURE fold, You're forever chained to trying to be a biattch.

LACK LUSTER PATHETIC LOOSER! Tellll your minions that are liking and sharing your posts that whatever they think will rot in their cowardly stomachs since they are afraid to come out.

Low class male hoe, you should worry more about your unproductive life cos you will never get the sole of my foot to make your face.

May guilt and misery follow your parents wherever they are for giving the world an EMPTY and SHADOW of SORROW like you.

macof:

When will you get tired of showing the frustration in your life? You don't even know my parents. .. who's useless here? Me or The fool who claims Oduduwa is son of Nimrod and yet can't answer simple questions on the matter but resorts to offensive words?

I know your inability to produce anything intellectual has driven you to this level of scum. ..
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by wytecat: 4:14am On Sep 16, 2015
I don't need to know who your parents are, they are you. Don't even try to make yourself or parents more than what you really are.

INSECURE dolt, You're forever chained to trying to be a biattch.

LACK LUSTER PATHETIC LOOSER! Tellll your minions that are liking and sharing your posts that whatever they think will rot in their cowardly stomachs since they are afraid to come out.

Low class male hoe, you should worry more about your unproductive life cos you will never get the sole of my foot to make your face.

May guilt and misery follow your parents wherever they are for giving the world an EMPTY and SHADOW of SORROW like you.

macof:

Re: Who Are The Edo People? by bokohalal(m): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2015
macof:

Is it not benin that beat their chest claiming Oba sold Europe to the white men?
I expect that they should be contented with the achievements they had and stop their lies

tpiander:

The suppression of Benin history does not change the facts . Try as they could, the people's tradition has been the main bulwark against majority revisionism.
For the uninformed, there still exist today in Esan land, the family of Isi-Dahomi. Their family history and Benin tradition say that they were like the ambassador and tribute collector from Benin in the court of Dahomey .
The family is there. Their descendants exist. Their family name is a confirmation of the history.
Sorry,Tpia, there is no Isi-Cameroon family in Edo.
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 16, 2015
bokohalal:

The suppression of Benin history does not change the facts . Try as they could, the people's tradition has been the main bulwark against majority revisionism.
For the uninformed, there still exist today in Esan land, the family of Isi-Dahomi. Their family history and Benin tradition say that they were like the ambassador and tribute collector from Benin in the court of Dahomey .
The family is there. Their descendants exist. Their family name is a confirmation of the history.

The great Esan general Isidahomen. My aunt bears the name coincidentally.
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by bokohalal(m): 5:47am On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

The great Esan general Isidahomen. My aunt bears the name coincidentally.

Educate those around you. Do not be intimidated by their population. Portugal and Holland are small countries that conquered and colonized larger territories and peoples. Remember, " ehienedo kamwan, uza oze."
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 16, 2015
bokohalal:

Educate those around you. Do not be intimidated by their population. Portugal and Holland are small countries that conquered and colonized larger territories and peoples. Remember, " ehienedo kamwan, uza oze."

I will.. I've never been phased by Yoruba and Igbo's population.. I can respect their achievements, but they vehemently supress the greatness of Benin Kingdom to be pathetic.. Also the whole Guinea name originating from Benin was mind blowing to me at first. Maybe there is more to the relations between the Portuguese and Benin Kingdom we don't know about..
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by bokohalal(m): 5:55am On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

I will.. I've never been phased by Yoruba and Igbo's population.. I can respect their achievements, but they vehemently supress the greatness of Benin Kingdom to be pathetic.. Also the whole Guinea name originating from Benin was mind blowing to me at first. Maybe there is more to the relations between the Portuguese and Benin Kingdom we don't know about..
It is to a lot of people. Even the dictionary says the origin is UNKNOWN. The scholars that compile the encyclopedia and dictionary could do with some more scholarship in Portuguese and Benin history.
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 16, 2015
bokohalal:

It is to a lot of people. Even the dictionary says the origin is UNKNOWN. The scholars that compile the encyclopedia and dictionary could do with some more scholarship in Portuguese and Benin history.

They really should because I feel that Benin has a deep history with Portuguese.Oh and that reminds me, on a slightly superficial note, I saw this Benin woman today who was a bombshell. A knockout. She had fair skin but her features looked very exotic to me kind of like a Brazilian. Which makes me wonder if race mixing was prevalent in the 1500s between Benin and Portugal.
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by macof(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2015
wytecat:

INSECURE fold, You're forever chained to trying to be a biattch.

grin grin am giving you sleepless nights and you're here acting up. .. you even had to post this shit twice just to show the deep rooted frustration and insecurity.

If people are liking and sharing my comment maybe they've seen the sense you can never see in life

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Edo People? by macof(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2015
bokohalal:

having an ambassador to Dahomey doesn't mean you conquered them or they paid you anything for protection, Dahomey have no records of being part of the Benin empire
Re: Who Are The Edo People? by macof(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2015
aim5:

Sir, how do we suppress benin? Cus as far as am concerned many yoruba people love to identify benin as one of us. ..we see benin as brothers

How did the guinea name originate from Benin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage / 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari / 2019: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With All APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.