Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (47842 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by menix(m): 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
That gal must fine pieces to have made a man turn vegetable..

Some dudes Mata sef tire devil...

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by blezzymoore: 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
tombravo:
one thing that can never happen is -Tombravo asking a girl out for a month nd above- Op. she doesnt respect yo ass a bit.
Don't say that,
U never see who u love
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Walexsammy(m): 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drabeey:
Nairalanders, i need your advise ASAP.
Pls note only mature minds only. Pls do not abuse or.......
I made up my mind to put it here than killing myself thinking all by myself.pls dont mind my diction, i have big thumbs

I met this young beautiful lady about 2 years now and ever since we've been friends and just friends.
I took it further to ask her out, but she declined but after up to a year of disturbance, she said yes and......

Fast forwarded till present. I Proposed my love to her with a ring and she was overwhelmed that day. She said yes without ado( i even shared some pics here).

Backward to that time i asked her out. Yes, she told me she is dating one white guy. She told me it isnt anything serious and now she is no more dating him, just that they are now best of friends and he render helps to her. I believed her and we started the relationship.

After i gave her that ring, she has been one very...... girl.
Its either we fight today,quarell tomorrow and.......

She's just been fruustrating my life.

One day we had a little misunderstanding over the phone, and the next thing i saw was her text, telling me she already flushed the ring. I was so mad that day, but i love her and i forgave her later.

Fastforward to last week, i saw a picture on her dp( she was wearing a guys cap and posed in a very lovely house ) . Without suspecting, i asked her where that nice place was and she answered that 'why was i asking'?
I told her jokingly that just to know if that was her new house and she told me it was the white guys house and that was his cap she wore.
My mind got heavy that day and i wasnt myself throughout.

Just of recent, what she did on her dp was so annoying. She snapped her hands and the guys hands on her dp, showing bothe hands as if telling someone "we are married".

I told her to remove it which she did and told me it was an old picture, at least more than a year. Yes i believed and we moved on.
Now to the major problem im facing now, she doesnt pick my calls again.
She will later call back and tell me she's been busy or sleeping and that was why she isnt picking calls.
Apart from that, she doesnt chat again nowadays. She's always online yet, she will never talk to me. She hasn't replied my messages since 2days now...

I need advise on what to do. I love her yet, im afraid she already moved on. Should i just break up with her or wait till........

Pls advise me.
bro, as painful s it might be....in the name of God, pls Dump her...i.e if everytin here are true...shez not worthy too be ur wife

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drabeey if i were you i will get out of my sulky mood and go to church tomorrow with high spirits, give a special offering to God and dance more than King David danced because God just averted you from a disastrous marriage.
1. Be thankful that she's showing her foolishness to you in the open instead of her keeping it a secret and only telling you after she had gotten married to the white man.
2. There are many other ladies to choose from so be thankful cos God is not sleeping. He would give you your ordained wife at the right time
3. Be the good man that you are Pls don't let this misfortune dat befell you change who you are.
4. please I beg you don't go back to her no matter what. your hands are burnt already.
5. All the best in your future endeavours.
6. Sorry if this hurts a bit but ur girlfriend (sorry now ex-girlfriend) is nothing but a HOE.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Ruby65(f): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
with all the attitude she's putting up, you do not need a prophet to tell you she's no longer interested in you. Action they say, speaks volume than words. don't waste your time over spilt milk, move on. good riddance........

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by evy1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Op the earlier you develop thick skin towards ladies,the less they will use you to play lawn tennis.

8 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by donsteady(m): 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
My brother, I know what you are going through. Delete her number never call her again. She ain't worth it. She is playing with your emotions you may end up losing your sanity if you still persist.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by lomprico(m): 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Michellla:
When a girl is no longer interested in a relationship she doesn't want to
be the one to end it. But even when she is
already made the decision to break it up, she will take some time to give you some signs to prepare you, before she tells you. This is time to take a look at your relationship.
1. This is probably the most subtle
sign of all_her life has become too hectic. She hasn't picked up the phone for a few days and when she does, she is busy and pretending that she doesn't have time to met you.
2.she's snapping at his house and wearing his cap.
3.she uploaded a picture of both their hands together.
Doesnt take a prophet to tell you she has moved on

You should start your own program of "girl code"
Mehn! dats how my now ex was giving me signs but I was too blinded by love to notice until she dropped d nuclear bomb! I nearly daa! grin

5 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Delphi(m): 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hey @ Op, I don't know you, however, I decided to chip in something to you because I believe you are still naive.

1. You are in lust, not love. The girl in question may have some good physical attributes that make you crave for her. Equally, because of her "settings", you want to marry her as to show-off and be proud in the midst of your friends that you married such a "gorgeous lady".

2. You 'alledgedy' engaged her and she still has the effrontery to misbehave. Its not just as you see it. This is revelation!. You've been blind.

3. No girl that has dated a 'white guy' will EVER forget the reminiscence of the good life they had. She is open to unfaithfulness forever.

4. May you leave the lady!. She has multiple patterns aside you. For now, it is easy for her to change men and she has no iota of respect for you.

5. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Often, I write in parables but now I am very blunt in saying this so that you get my message clearly: DO NOT MARRY THAT LADY.

6. To her, you are nothing. She has her time, she wants to follow men hence, you can never be respected and told the truth. Your lady is in multiple relationships. Please, don't bring fire to yourself. Marriage is not as you think - flashing sexy lady. She MAY come back to you afterwards, PLEASE DON'T ACCEPT HER BACK. Either she has been disappointed by other of her guys or she has got a disease and needs to go to 'who has been craving for her' - That's you. Call her now and tell her you've accepted her broken up with you. Forget whatever you must have lost. You will replenish.

7. It will weigh you down for sure but please leave her. Pray to God for a LIFE-PARTNER, he will surely give you one. GOD intentionally showed you this at the begining so that you will leave but if you insist, mark my words, YOU WILL REGRET. I don't pray bad to you but I am in a very vantage position to advice you. Please never ever say you love that lady again. A stitch in time saves nine.

Drabeey:
I made up my mind to put it here than killing myself thinking all by myself.pls dont mind my diction, i have big thumbs

I met this young beautiful lady about 2 years now and ever since we've been friends and just friends.
I took it further to ask her out, but she declined but after up to a year of disturbance, she said yes and......

Fast forwarded till present. I Proposed my love to her with a ring and she was overwhelmed that day. She said yes without ado( i even shared some pics here).

Backward to that time i asked her out. Yes, she told me she is dating one white guy. She told me it isnt anything serious and now she is no more dating him, just that they are now best of friends and he render helps to her. I believed her and we started the relationship.

One day we had a little misunderstanding over the phone, and the next thing i saw was her text, telling me she already flushed the ring. I was so mad that day, but i love her and i forgave her later.

Fastforward to last week, i saw a picture on her dp( she was wearing a guys cap and posed in a very lovely house ) . Without suspecting, i asked her where that nice place was and she answered that 'why was i asking'?
I told her jokingly that just to know if that was her new house and she told me it was the white guys house and that was his cap she wore.

Just of recent, what she did on her dp was so annoying. She snapped her hands and the guys hands on her dp, showing bothe hands as if telling someone "we are married".

I told her to remove it which she did and told me it was an old picture, at least more than a year. Yes i believed and we moved on.
She will later call back and tell me she's been busy or sleeping and that was why she isnt picking calls.
Apart from that, she doesnt chat again nowadays. She's always online yet, she will never talk to me. She hasn't replied my messages since 2days now...

I need advise on what to do. I love her yet, im afraid she already moved on. Should i just break up with her or wait till........

Pls advise me.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by sandland: 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Some of you do not know what it means to marry. If marry a girl who loves you so much. The love will seriously go down when start staying together day and night. Now you are talking of a girl playing pranks already. Please run for your life.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
I stopped reading where you wrote that the white guy renders help to her. Shey na only naija girls people dey help ? Why can't they help themselves? Why do they even get educated?

Fucking liabilities!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by rhoma: 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
kowema:
Hmmmmmm....That girl is greedy and mean!!.

OP, it's cus u are giving her attention. Ignore her completely for One month and watch her emaciate.
Now i know why bfs murdering gfs is common. I don't have patience like this girl/lady/woman i quoted. I might even end up killing her if she continues wit dat behavior. So op shd find another level. Nd what dis abt having sex wit a girl b4 breaking wit her...FYI ur killing ur soul insyd morons!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Acidosis(m): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
The way you're mentioning this white guy ehn..
E nor get name?
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by iomoge2(f): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Curiosity

kills d cat
lol.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Hadeep: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
I dey the same boat wit u #Op. My girl don start to dey post pic of her and a man.
I no even send her. Thou it pains.

I just dey look her with one side eye dey Laff her.

Before she go don break my heart , her heart go don squandered by my trailer. Take and learn to be a man

5 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Richy4(m): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2016
When they "go white" for help..... They don't usually return especially if u are residing in Nigeria....And they are not always loyal...

Trust me bro you have not found a wife yet...Just keep looking.... The one u think u got,....hmmmm cry!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Leyqute(m): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2016
@drabeey

Your fiance seems to be uninterested in the union. One can force a horse to a river, but one can never force the horse to drink from the river. Marriage is designed to be a life-long relationship. If she's displaying these kind of behaviours before you guys tie the knot, know that the eventual marriage is heading for the rocks.

She seems dispassionate, indifferent to the relationship and obviously holds you in contempt. Think long and deep before you make any decision but I don't think this is the lady for you. Even though she changes now she'll probably abandon you later on in life as soon as she gets some sugar elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Flawlessangel(m): 12:01am On Mar 27, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
JESUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
ABEG MK UNA HELP ME ASK OP WHICH KIND ADVICE HIM NEED AGAIN??
SHE DON GIVE U TOUCH AND FOLLOW NI?
ahhh ahhhh....THIS ONE IS BLIND
am supposed to be the only flawless around here, i dont like this

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by scotz101(m): 12:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Michellla:
When a girl is no longer interested in a relationship she doesn't want to
be the one to end it. But even when she is
already made the decision to break it up, she will take some time to give you some signs to prepare you, before she tells you. This is time to take a look at your relationship.
1. This is probably the most subtle
sign of all_her life has become too hectic. She hasn't picked up the phone for a few days and when she does, she is busy and pretending that she doesn't have time to met you.
2.she's snapping at his house and wearing his cap.
3.she uploaded a picture of both their hands together.
Doesnt take a prophet to tell you she has moved on

I Want to ask tho, for ladies its called 'moving on', but for guys its called 'cheating'??

5 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by bughead: 12:04am On Mar 27, 2016
Drabeey:

Pls advise me.
You are a STVPID boy! You know why?

We are talking about all this animals called NAIJA WOMEN and there demented MENTALITY but yet you still fall MUGU to her trap.

Kill that nonsense love and be a man to quite this relationship and start dating a foreign girls, you will see the different. NAIJA WOMEN ARE ONLY GOOD to be use and DUMP not to use and maintain. You dump those BIIITCHES and not to fall in love with them.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by donj84: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2016
Drabeey:

Pls advise me.

Bros,the answer is right there na..do you know if you beg a woman to marry you, you will beg her to stay in the house. Its obvious the babe is not interested in you. Its better to cry before marriage than cry in marriage..God might just be saving you from heart attack in marriage to her or even hypertension or stroke just because of her..bro keep that love for one corner and face reality...you have the final say

4 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Acidosis(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2016
Before you move on, make sure you get your ring please.

If you truly need a wife, open your eyes and you will find many loyal, and homely ladies out there.

Next time she uploads an intimate photo with the 'white guy', download the photo and make it your dp. Wish her well, and say sweet things about them on your DM.

Then she will realize she's been a worthless scallywag all along. Cheers bro smiley

4 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by KillJoy62(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2016
Op like sumone once said do not love wit ur Heart but love wit ur Head, cus wen u re hot by d one u love if is ur head u wld heal fast but ur heart men dat one na by God grace. Nd is better to have a broken relationship dan have a broken marriage. So use ur head bro.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by bughead: 12:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Avalon316:
I stopped reading where you wrote that the white guy renders help to her. Shey na only naija girls people dey help ? Why can't they help themselves? Why do they even get educated?

Fucking liabilities!
that's why AL Jazeera called them PROSTITUTE!

NAIJA GIRLS are FVCKING liabilities. I remember how I dealt with one.

if one realize that WOMen are worthless! one can be as free as a bird and can do almost anything.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Justicealh3(m): 12:09am On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=Drabeey post=44135190]Nairalanders, i need your advise ASAP.

I took it further to ask her out, but she declined but after up to a year of disturbance, she said yes and...... [/qoute] Why in such of huRry to disturb her in first place. She's not here in Nairaland
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Delphi:

Hey @ Op, I don't know you, however, I decided to chip in something to you because I believe you are still naive.

1. You are in lust, not love. The girl in question may have some good physical attributes that make you crave for her. Equally, because of her "settings", you want to marry her as to show-off and be proud in the midst of your friends that you married such a "gorgeous lady".

2. You 'alledgedy' engaged her and she still has the effrontery to misbehave. Its not just as you see it. This is revelation!. You've been blind.

3. No girl that has dated a 'white guy' will EVER forget the reminiscence of the good life they had. She is open to unfaithfulness forever.

4. May you leave the lady!. She has multiple patterns aside you. For now, it is easy for her to change men and she has no iota of respect for you.

5. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Often, I write in parables but now I am very blunt in saying this so that you get my message clearly: DO NOT MARRY THAT LADY.

6. To her, you are nothing. She has her time, she wants to follow men hence, you can never be respected and told the truth. Your lady is in multiple relationships. Please, don't bring fire to yourself. Marriage is not as you think - flashing sexy lady. She MAY come back to you afterwards, PLEASE DON'T ACCEPT HER BACK. Either she has been disappointed by other of her guys or she has got a disease and needs to go to 'who has been craving for her' - That's you. Call her now and tell her you've accepted her broken up with you. Forget whatever you must have lost. You will replenish.

7. It will weigh you down for sure but please leave her. Pray to God for a LIFE-PARTNER, he will surely give you one. GOD intentionally showed you this at the begining so that you will leave but if you insist, mark my words, YOU WILL REGRET. I don't pray bad to you but I am in a very vantage position to advice you. Please never ever say you love that lady again. A stitch in time saves nine.

I agree with all points stated except No 6. call fire. Let him delete the bitch's number from his phone.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by October1960: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Expect more once official they grow wings grin
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Irishrena1(f): 12:11am On Mar 27, 2016
OP tell me, wait till? See ehn if you ask me, just keep her quiet the same way she has done. You'll find that it won't bother her a triffle bit except the person at the other end disappoints her and even if he does, if she's someone that has any shame, she won't even stage a come back so that will be a definite bye bye in the long run. Except she's sold her shame then she'll stage a come back with lines like "I'm sorry, I don't really know what came over me".
Just quietly slide out of her life and you get a life. She probably accepted you at a point when she thought she didn't see the sense in dating a white man or being in a long distance relationship.... If the guy is based abroad. Now she sees more prospects in that relationship and cannot face you with the information.
Just sleep, wake up and forget about what you have with her
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Radpajay(m): 12:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Drabeey:

Pls advise me..what advise d u want..........All her behaviour is in keeping dat she will not make a good wife.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by vislabraye(m): 12:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Drabeey:

Pls advise me.

You are giving yourself high bp. Can't you see the handwriting on the wall ? Fashi her and get someone else.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Read ur story and it got me really pissed and i'm like " some sh*ts can never happen to me" I ask my gurl, infact not just girlfriend but fiancee where she took such pix and her reply was that she gave to the op" I have no chill for such arrant nonsense. Be u Adenuga/Dangote or Otedola's daughter, there are some things I can not tolerate, it Isn't called pride but Knowing ur worth as a man. It Is a privilege to be a MAN and a woman can never be the head of a family as long as the man is alive.
Op my one cent to u is, call it off instantly (her action is a BLOW to real men) and save urself precious time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by 18wheeler: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2016
You're on a looooonnnngggg thang bro. U need lectures on stunt 101. She playing stunt on u bro. And d earlier u realize and rearrange urslf, the better for you and the generation to come. Cos they'll tap from your sour experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.