Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,860 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (47810 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by OCTAVO: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Why are you making this your relationship a do-or-die affair? Is it a must you marry her?? If this doesn't work, pls move on without giving yourself heartache! There are hundreds of girls out there that will cherish and appreciate you! Isn't it obvious she's no longer into you? Wake up from your slumber bro! She's gone! It's not all relationships/courtship that will lead to marriage. Move on for good and make new friends bro! I've been through this before, trust me you deserve to be happy. Don't let a worthless issue weigh you down! There's more to life.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by InvertedHammer: 12:16am On Mar 27, 2016
Drabeey:
Nairalanders, i need your advise ASAP.
Pls note only mature minds only. Pls do not abuse or.......
I made up my mind to put it here than killing myself thinking all by myself.pls dont mind my diction, i have big thumbs

I met this young beautiful lady about 2 years now and ever since we've been friends and just friends.
I took it further to ask her out, but she declined but after up to a year of disturbance, she said yes and......

Fast forwarded till present. I Proposed my love to her with a ring and she was overwhelmed that day. She said yes without ado( i even shared some pics here).

Backward to that time i asked her out. Yes, she told me she is dating one white guy. She told me it isnt anything serious and now she is no more dating him, just that they are now best of friends and he render helps to her. I believed her and we started the relationship.

After i gave her that ring, she has been one very...... girl.
Its either we fight today,quarell tomorrow and.......

She's just been fruustrating my life.

One day we had a little misunderstanding over the phone, and the next thing i saw was her text, telling me she already flushed the ring. I was so mad that day, but i love her and i forgave her later.

Fastforward to last week, i saw a picture on her dp( she was wearing a guys cap and posed in a very lovely house ) . Without suspecting, i asked her where that nice place was and she answered that 'why was i asking'?
I told her jokingly that just to know if that was her new house and she told me it was the white guys house and that was his cap she wore.
My mind got heavy that day and i wasnt myself throughout.

Just of recent, what she did on her dp was so annoying. She snapped her hands and the guys hands on her dp, showing bothe hands as if telling someone "we are married".

I told her to remove it which she did and told me it was an old picture, at least more than a year. Yes i believed and we moved on.
Now to the major problem im facing now, she doesnt pick my calls again.
She will later call back and tell me she's been busy or sleeping and that was why she isnt picking calls.
Apart from that, she doesnt chat again nowadays. She's always online yet, she will never talk to me. She hasn't replied my messages since 2days now...

I need advise on what to do. I love her yet, im afraid she already moved on. Should i just break up with her or wait till........

Pls advise me.
/
How could you put your two balls in a plate and hand it over to a lady?

Be a man! Where is your father? You sound like someone raised by a single mother.
/

4 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by lomprico(m): 12:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Drabeey! I have gone through your topics, its either u are a liar who posts fabricated romance stories just to hit front page or u are a chronic womaniser!

Hope you are happy with your feat? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Deen77: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Well!, some say love is blind, I say human beings are blind not love.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nyceguy92: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=Drabeey post=44135190]

Flushing the engagement ring down the toilet was a joke taken too far.
Dating women who say "No" at first, then say "Yes" later hardly make good relationship material.
You should have moved long long time ago.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by DMLords: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Drabeey:
I made up my mind to put it here than killing myself thinking all by myself.pls dont mind my diction, i have big thumbs

I met this young beautiful lady about 2 years now and ever since we've been friends and just friends.
I took it further to ask her out, but she declined but after up to a year of disturbance, she said yes and......

Fast forwarded till present. I Proposed my love to her with a ring and she was overwhelmed that day. She said yes without ado( i even shared some pics here).

Backward to that time i asked her out. Yes, she told me she is dating one white guy. She told me it isnt anything serious and now she is no more dating him, just that they are now best of friends and he render helps to her. I believed her and we started the relationship.

One day we had a little misunderstanding over the phone, and the next thing i saw was her text, telling me she already flushed the ring. I was so mad that day, but i love her and i forgave her later.

Fastforward to last week, i saw a picture on her dp( she was wearing a guys cap and posed in a very lovely house ) . Without suspecting, i asked her where that nice place was and she answered that 'why was i asking'?
I told her jokingly that just to know if that was her new house and she told me it was the white guys house and that was his cap she wore.

Just of recent, what she did on her dp was so annoying. She snapped her hands and the guys hands on her dp, showing bothe hands as if telling someone "we are married".

I told her to remove it which she did and told me it was an old picture, at least more than a year. Yes i believed and we moved on.
She will later call back and tell me she's been busy or sleeping and that was why she isnt picking calls.
Apart from that, she doesnt chat again nowadays. She's always online yet, she will never talk to me. She hasn't replied my messages since 2days now...

I need advise on what to do. I love her yet, im afraid she already moved on. Should i just break up with her or wait till........

Pls advise me.

Bros, hope say u dey hear pidgin?
A woman chooses her man and not the other way around. People love people and use things.

Sorry for your ordeal but she Don move on. U self suppose move on. I know say wetin I dey ask of u hard, especially say u feel the babe enough to propose but u are not being reciprocated. u no get bizness where u are not appreciated

E GO HARD OH BUT THE BEST THING WEY U FIT DO NA TO BOUNCE. THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU THERE...

Thqt is my two cents sha. And that is outta experience. Being a gent or a pussy doesn't work.

Stand for wetin u are worth!
2years toasting one bae was the beginning of the fnck up.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by kherlly(m): 12:23am On Mar 27, 2016
So, we still get learner in nigeria

Ur so call virgin girlfriend is another man bedwarmer

Abeg wake up frm ur slumber bro... Dont just quit alone go marry wiv another person jawe.

From what hve pass through no girl will ever cheats on the coz i understand d game better now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 27, 2016
OP and Nairalanders, I want to make something clear to you, especially the young boys and ready-to-marry guys.

Any lady that takes you up to 2 months and above with intense 'chyking' to land is not your wife and can't be. It is just nature.
Many married men can't even explain how they met their wives. They would tell you that it just happened. That is nature. At first, you may be thinking that the lady is cheap but wait for some weeks...the love will start growing to the extent that you can use her phone for weeks without her coming back for it or otherwise.
Op, I will not tell you whether she is your wife or not. It is up to God, and then, to you to decide. She may love you but she is not ready for that commitment now. It is better for a girl to disturb about marriage, but not man.
I could remember when I told my girl that I would like to settle in lagos and unconsciously, she said, ''Noooo, I don't like that place...even to go for school runs will be war'' before she realised herself and remembered that I never even proposed. Those are the signs of people that love you(may be at the moment) but it matters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by callJesu: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Please leave before joining... Its not by force
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by slevin: 12:26am On Mar 27, 2016
guy, no need to mince words, she was never into you, move on with your life... life is too short to live it dwelling on one bleeped girl that doesn't give a shit bout u...

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by ransomed: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2016
The lady is so nice because she has shown you on several occassions that you should move on but you refuse to heed. You went blind because of the fear of losing such a beautiful girl. You are just a "plan B" to her. L know breaking up is so painful but bros, move ahead and get a life with a soulmate who will cherish you and never trade you for someone else.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Desyree: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2016
you are asking if u should break up with her? d Babe already broke up with u so pls move on
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by missyadorable(f): 12:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Drabeey:

Pls advise me.

Chronicles of a mumu boy..because you are not yet a man

A man does not brood over a lady...A man had plan A,plan B,C,D,E..as much as he fancies and can afford to run...Here you are,disgracing manhood.later when men are bragging how numerous and cheap girls are,how they bed different girls,you will open mouth and join, meanwhile you are here crying over one lost kittycat...shame

3 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by greggng: 12:31am On Mar 27, 2016
you be mumu. if you are not i dont see any reason you are with this runs girl. you will be more frustrated if you keep on with her. Are you blinded by the fact that she is dating a white guy and she kept on giving you unnecessary excuses and you kept accepting it cos you love her. is a shame another man will be fucking your would be wife even when you end up marrying her. Dont complicate your life move on. Finally i dont think you are matured for marriage....otherwise you should ve known that beauty alone does not make a good woman...she must have good character.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by IGLE25(m): 12:32am On Mar 27, 2016
I don't know what advice you need again when the handwriting is boldly written. .. My guy advice yourself and take the next step... My advice though "Move on" she is gone except you want her to use you and dump you....
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 27, 2016
boy scoop her ...abi u be learner ,ensure you bleep her ass ooh they allow the white guy chop the remaining

design severally strategy to get enough of the pussy
step one don't show her ur are angry
continue as if all is well
after some time tell her something big is about to happen like ur been shortlisted for shell interview ,or friend is Canada is helping u with the relocation program for families if she will be interested
print out some form to make her fill just create one big thing her longer throat to high

then used to time to bleep are wide pussy till ur are satisfy .....dumbs her ass and get a woman ur deserve his one na ashi

6 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by 007Gbenga: 12:34am On Mar 27, 2016
This girl is not socially or pschologically mature, OP you should move on if you're ready for marriage because this girl is not. You never mentioned her age, but you should find a real woman. Wife and GF are too different thiings.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by kpangi12(m): 12:38am On Mar 27, 2016
Hey man...4rm all indications, the lady gives no hooty about u or your heart. My suspicion always tells me sex has been involved and this is the only reason why your reactions defy logic and been messed up this much. Bro, time to take the scales off your eyes, dust yourself up, cry out, pray ur way out and move on....no relationship is worth it when any party directly or indirectly is involved in cheating(emotional, physical etc)...so bro, do the needful and may heavens have mercy on u especially and the lady too.
Regards
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Iykon81: 12:39am On Mar 27, 2016
My brother, the lady have dump you before now

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by biafranrealson: 12:40am On Mar 27, 2016
you must be a fool, you need not to have shared your trash called story. early grave awaits you if you think that she is in love with you

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by slevin: 12:41am On Mar 27, 2016
take a minute to go through all the feedbacks u've gotten, she was never into you.. move on with your life, life is to short to be living it dwelling on one bleeped up girl that doesn't give a shit about you...

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by sokera: 12:49am On Mar 27, 2016
I understand how you feel about her , but from your story I feel she is cheating and not ready for the journey with you, try your best for the last time to have good conversation with her about everything, but be discipline enough to let go .. Be ready to move on and accept the outcome of the conversation. But I want you to know they are thousand of ladies out there better than her for you only ...
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by slevin: 12:51am On Mar 27, 2016
Na today!! ogbeni park well jare... who born monkey....
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Bloggz74(m): 12:51am On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=kowema post=44135547]Hmmmmmm....That girl is greedy and mean!!.

The girl aint greedy just that the op is not smart enuf.
Brace up bro I think your not the only one.

Move fast

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Sparkles003(f): 12:58am On Mar 27, 2016
even your boo get a boo.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Tocheagle(m): 12:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Her Desperatometer has sensed that u really need her dats why she is behaving dis way . Take ur ring and Give her space . Don't even call her 4 a month . U will notice certain changes

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by LyfeJennings(m): 1:01am On Mar 27, 2016
I would have loved to read without typing but I can't help it. Repeat after me
I
AM

STEW-PID

Now raise ur hand very high and knock urself.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by hokafor(m): 1:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Young man,that girl is not for you. just move on with your live for now. you dont have what she wants . Prove her wrong by upgrading from you presnt status, i bet you she will come looking for you. Most women like financial security call it gold digging if u like or wild goose chase.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by agbonkamen(f): 1:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Move on bro its obvious she is no longer interested though is not easy letting someone you love go.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Ndywin: 1:14am On Mar 27, 2016
I hardly response to cock n bull stories but seriously ur tales by moonlight sounds familiar. .. I once dumped my ex only to discover that she is dating a white dude after a year or so that I had moved on... Though we still see/ communicate once in a while, am in another happy relationship right now with no intentions of ever going back to her...... Fast forward to the aspect that sonuds familiar.... The last I spoke with dis ex, she related a story about some sorry ass like you. Said she likes you but she was afraid you don't hav enough money to take care of her, and how she been treating you badly. I have this funny feelings that you are this unfortunate guy...
If you manage to read this, kindly mention which state this girl is residing, which country the white dude is from and perhaps what she is doing for a leaving right now. ... From a concern NLander

4 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by bullabong(m): 1:26am On Mar 27, 2016
Drabeey:

Pls advise me.
Bros pls just leave her for ur own sake. You haven't married her and its dis bad. Don't let a woman turn you to a murderer tomorrow. MOVE ON!
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by mytime24(f): 1:26am On Mar 27, 2016
lomprico:
Drabeey! I have gone through your topics, its either u are a liar who posts fabricated romance stories just to hit front page or u are a chronic womaniser!

Hope you are happy with your feat? Rubbish!
true talk,
#op na oga linus
c 1 of his post where he said he's married

Lubbish undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2877764/wife-keeps-doing-something-bad#42148837

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.