Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (47821 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by AleAirHub(m): 1:27am On Mar 27, 2016
that attitude is a clear warning for you to work away
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Ayarabiasa: 1:30am On Mar 27, 2016
My brother,please don't let any of these girls send you to an early grave. Most of them hate guys who treat them well,very kind,giving,considerate and gentle.

Most of them nowadays arent ready to marry,while.I quiet agree that some of our men can be funny,but our girls are mostly impossible to please. Timewasters;deceptively cunning and users. The older ones are even worse. Just be needlessly difficult.

Im talking from experience.

God ll direact you.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by obowunmi(m): 1:32am On Mar 27, 2016
My brother move on. This girls does NOT like you one bit.

Find another babe.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by ngmgeek(m): 1:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Well, it's difficult to give you an advice because you may not heed to it, but I will try.

First, she is a liar because she is not telling you the truth about the white guy.

Second, she doesn't consider what you have with her as anything serious,
sometimes we blame women but we should blame ourselves. Check yourself!

Lastly, I think you're moderately obsessed with her. Prove me wrong by stopping
to look into everything she does or puts on. Curiosity kills the cat and insecurity is your problem.

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by PaschalPM(m): 1:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Bro I feel your pain. I rili do because i have had a similar experience though I had no intentions to marry her. Bro my advice to you is to try and forget about her for a while; dont call, dont chat her up, dont text... simply pretend that you have lost interest. Yes it will be very difficult to do so but if she had or has the slightest emotion for you she will eventually call u back n retrace her steps... You should know that girls get easily confused... She might rili love you but likes the attention she gets from oda guyz... But if u try execute dis plan wey i give u so n e no work, my guy for your own good jilt d package... She aint worth it mehn... #HappyEaster...
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by wiringdpt(m): 1:46am On Mar 27, 2016
It was just a rebound relationship with you, shes back with her man. Move on
Drabeey:
Nairalanders, i need your advise ASAP.
Pls note only mature minds only. Pls do not abuse or.......
I made up my mind to put it here than killing myself thinking all by myself.pls dont mind my diction, i have big thumbs

I met this young beautiful lady about 2 years now and ever since we've been friends and just friends.
I took it further to ask her out, but she declined but after up to a year of disturbance, she said yes and......

Fast forwarded till present. I Proposed my love to her with a ring and she was overwhelmed that day. She said yes without ado( i even shared some pics here).

Backward to that time i asked her out. Yes, she told me she is dating one white guy. She told me it isnt anything serious and now she is no more dating him, just that they are now best of friends and he render helps to her. I believed her and we started the relationship.

After i gave her that ring, she has been one very...... girl.
Its either we fight today,quarell tomorrow and.......

She's just been fruustrating my life.

One day we had a little misunderstanding over the phone, and the next thing i saw was her text, telling me she already flushed the ring. I was so mad that day, but i love her and i forgave her later.

Fastforward to last week, i saw a picture on her dp( she was wearing a guys cap and posed in a very lovely house ) . Without suspecting, i asked her where that nice place was and she answered that 'why was i asking'?
I told her jokingly that just to know if that was her new house and she told me it was the white guys house and that was his cap she wore.
My mind got heavy that day and i wasnt myself throughout.

Just of recent, what she did on her dp was so annoying. She snapped her hands and the guys hands on her dp, showing bothe hands as if telling someone "we are married".

I told her to remove it which she did and told me it was an old picture, at least more than a year. Yes i believed and we moved on.
Now to the major problem im facing now, she doesnt pick my calls again.
She will later call back and tell me she's been busy or sleeping and that was why she isnt picking calls.
Apart from that, she doesnt chat again nowadays. She's always online yet, she will never talk to me. She hasn't replied my messages since 2days now...

I need advise on what to do. I love her yet, im afraid she already moved on. Should i just break up with her or wait till........

Pls advise me.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by dilini(m): 1:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Drabeey:
I made up my mind to put it here than killing myself thinking all by myself.pls dont mind my diction, i have big thumbs

I met this young beautiful lady about 2 years now and ever since we've been friends and just friends.
I took it further to ask her out, but she declined but after up to a year of disturbance, she said yes and......

Fast forwarded till present. I Proposed my love to her with a ring and she was overwhelmed that day. She said yes without ado( i even shared some pics here).

Backward to that time i asked her out. Yes, she told me she is dating one white guy. She told me it isnt anything serious and now she is no more dating him, just that they are now best of friends and he render helps to her. I believed her and we started the relationship.

One day we had a little misunderstanding over the phone, and the next thing i saw was her text, telling me she already flushed the ring. I was so mad that day, but i love her and i forgave her later.

Fastforward to last week, i saw a picture on her dp( she was wearing a guys cap and posed in a very lovely house ) . Without suspecting, i asked her where that nice place was and she answered that 'why was i asking'?
I told her jokingly that just to know if that was her new house and she told me it was the white guys house and that was his cap she wore.

Just of recent, what she did on her dp was so annoying. She snapped her hands and the guys hands on her dp, showing bothe hands as if telling someone "we are married".

I told her to remove it which she did and told me it was an old picture, at least more than a year. Yes i believed and we moved on.
She will later call back and tell me she's been busy or sleeping and that was why she isnt picking calls.
Apart from that, she doesnt chat again nowadays. She's always online yet, she will never talk to me. She hasn't replied my messages since 2days now...

I need advise on what to do. I love her yet, im afraid she already moved on. Should i just break up with her or wait till........

Pls advise me.

Mumu post... the handwriting is on the wall... Get a life bro...
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Seanjay(m): 1:50am On Mar 27, 2016
Seriously wow, well such is life move on bro... New on here anyway, have always been a guest here reading peoples comments and fighting each over a post always makes my day.. I Hail You All Nairalanders ooo Una Too Much.. grin cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Adexswagx(m): 1:54am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by repogirl(f): 2:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Some people will be asking for advice when the writing is clearly written on the wall. SMH.

She is obviously playing some not funny games... She don see you finish OP. You sef show her that two can play at the game she is playing. That's my advise, interpreted it how you like.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by bigdot1759(m): 2:15am On Mar 27, 2016
@ Op u're very STUPID instead of posting it here u should have comit suicide bcause of a lady USELESS IDIOT among d million ladies DESPERATELY looking 4man in dis country
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Aplaudez(m): 2:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Then she is no wife material!
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Mom007(f): 2:25am On Mar 27, 2016
*in Jenifa voice * Anhhan boda, wat do youu want hus to do for you again? D aunty is sheating on you na! When she haff chop whitey dollar finish and whitey haff go back to oyinbo land she will dust your relationship off from where she dropped it and ya'll will start again. pls move on before she gives you some exotic oyinbo disease! Shebi dats what you want to hear from us? to make it more dramatic, get a nu girl without her knowledge and when she be trying to come back, Voila!!! Need I say more? But look before you leap next time. As a principle, any girl who tells you she has dated or is dating an older man or a white man is most likely to be a hustler. Avoid such. All the best...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:31am On Mar 27, 2016
repogirl:
Some people will be asking for advice when the writing is clearly written on the wall. SMH.

She is obviously playing some not funny games... She don see you finish OP. You sef show her that two can play at the game she is playing. That's my advise, interpreted it how you like.

Goodluck.

Babe so ur also online, what's good
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Promzyunique(m): 2:31am On Mar 27, 2016
I h8 to hear it , that guys go beg ladies or 2persuade dem 2 marry dem.guy nwanne free d gal totally ,delete her contacts n everything that makes u rmber her
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Leebeedo(m): 2:32am On Mar 27, 2016
She's not mature yet , stop wasting your time on her !
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by bayinq25(m): 2:43am On Mar 27, 2016
jmaxjohn:
a relationship without GOD involved will end up "flushed" down the toilet
Yeah,David and Abraham had God
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by bayinq25(m): 2:44am On Mar 27, 2016
jmaxjohn:
a relationship without GOD involved will end up "flushed" down the toilet
Yeah,David and Abraham had God so they never cheated
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by ayindejimmy(m): 2:45am On Mar 27, 2016
I just don't know what's up with ladies. Once they know you're gonna marry them, they start acting up.
After introducing my fiance to my mum and dad, and we started planning Introduction that's when she started having feeling the emotion in the relationship is not enough for her to marry.
Since then, I just gave her one week space. No call, text or chat. She should make up her mind what she wants to do.
What most failed to get is, there is no perfect man, woman or even marriage. We just have to keep working at perfection, be committed, responsible and God fearing. Different strokes sha!

5 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by akanbiaa(m): 2:51am On Mar 27, 2016
If a lady accepts to be your girl and she takes you for granted leave her, you are using your heart instead of your head, the girl does not love you and you are infatuated with her. She sees you have developed weakness due to the feelings you have for her and natutally 7 out of 10 girls will take advantage and see you as a weakling not in control.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by satowind(m): 3:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Drabeey:

Pls advise me.
Bleep de gal one last tym and dump the bitch and don't forget to write a rejoinder of how gud it felt dumping her...
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by kinkymax: 3:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Handwriting on d wall bro
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 27, 2016
oselixir:
Op Op Op, how many times I call you, abeg girls plenty pass boys, move on as fast as possible that girl no da with you at all.

You just proposed as a Side guy, now the main guy is back. The girl does not deserve you, d main guy came back because you made the girl look relevant, leave this girl abeg collect your ring back, then after a month or two the main guy do go MIA with the girl again and then she will return back to her senses pls pls pls no get that kind soft heart take her back cos, she no deserve you abeg.

Op get out there and get some ladies

Leave love till you meet the right one who respects you

Bless

Take her back....fucck her merclessily and dump her immediately she leaves your house. Don't take her calls or reply her texts ever. She will never forget you ever in this life even if she gets married in the future. A woman's brain is all about psychology!

And to his girlfriend, she wants a mixed baby. This type of black women visavis Uche Jumbo may have a black man as boyfriend but as soon as they see a green light with a white or Hispanic man, she will leave you. All she want is to have mixed babies and play with their socalled nice hair.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by IdJack(m): 3:36am On Mar 27, 2016
This OP need flogging. You need to read the handwriting on the wall.

Haba...Hope you have eating her eggroll? If not look for a way and eat it
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Atlantian: 3:39am On Mar 27, 2016
I didnt know that mugu exist till now. You allow runz girl to brutalize you
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Taryur3(m): 3:41am On Mar 27, 2016
Op...you don't need any babalawo to tell you that she is not yours...but still you guys of nowadays are too funny.any little feelings...is proposing in market,mall,river,mountain,express...without taking time to understand the girl you have a feeling for.now,where is the ring you bought to propose now.it's already in the toilet...ntoorrrrr.Let that girl go...infact if she begs to come back,tell her to give you time.she doesn't worth the ring you offered.but my fear for all this ladies is that...as dollar Don rise now...husband scarcity too don rise.wishing the good ladies here the bone of there bones.Change everywhere.lol
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Tex42(m): 3:43am On Mar 27, 2016
kowema:
Hmmmmmm....That girl is greedy and mean!!.

OP, it's cus u are giving her attention. Ignore her completely for One month and watch her emaciate.
Don't think op can do that, from his write up, he seem like a potato guy.

The babe is done with him, make him move to the next matter jor!

Abi the op dey wait for the Holy spirit to confirm to 'am say the relationship don kpeff ni!
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by JayJustus(m): 3:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Nigerian girls don't just cut it... #TeamForeignGirls
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:47am On Mar 27, 2016
the earlier u give her d booth the better. stop hurting ur feeling all in d name of love. she is not worth it. just in case u dont know, she is doing all of the to get u off her ass yet u allowed urself to be blinded by love. my bro kick her ass out your life and it will be well with ur emotions.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 27, 2016
I'm talking frm xperience...OP needs a brain reset ASAP!! the hoe is obviously using u to pass time...embark on a detour pronto/blacklist her NOW & tank me later!
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Burgerlomo: 3:49am On Mar 27, 2016
This is a red flag buddy, so run for your dear life. A word is enough for a wise period
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by richard870(m): 3:53am On Mar 27, 2016
Drabeey:

Now to the major problem im facing now, she d oesnt pick my calls again.

Pls advise me.
@ OP, Its obvious she's invoved with the dude.My one and only advice 4 u is to be realistic 2 urslf or better still see if you can get her (i mean see her physically) and ask if she's got any love left 4 u cuz deserve an honest answer

NB: Pls dnt try d afforementioned via phone calls

Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.