Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (821917 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by emotimi: 12:33am On Feb 10, 2008
toluxa1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please gurus. I have about N12,000. can you please tell me a company I can invest in within the next two to three months? I already have a stock broker and a cscs account. I am thinking of penny stocks. What if UNIVERSAL INSURANCE COMPANY PLC? OR SHOULD I invest in First Bank. I heard they do their AGM abound Sep. and they will likely be giving bonuses, therefore a rise in prise. Please don't mind my ignorance. Just give me a reasonable professional advice. Thanks all.

Toluxa1,

12,000 naira is not a lot of money to invest in stocks, hence would advise you put it on one of the penny stocks, preferably an insurance stock. This amount will only give you about 255 units of First bank. If on the other hand, you are worried about potential PO with the insurance companies, the PO era will pass and your money will grow with time, So, think longer term with this amount of money. However, my response would have been different were you to have meant $12,000 or 12,000 Pounds,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2008
My NSE potfolioaccount balance is reading "overbought"  grin grin grin. . . . . .Waiting game again,a.k.a. siddon look. . . . . Boring sad sad sad tongue
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Jideams(m): 12:51am On Feb 10, 2008
In relation to your question, Yes if you have a solid arragemnet with your broker, this could be done. I bought dangote in a couple of name and my total retun money of about 3.2million naira was paid into my account in one name. Actually, my broker was very good at handling this, but some could be lazy.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 2:51am On Feb 10, 2008
Obama wins in Washington and Nebraska!. . . . And the state of Louisiana as well. . . . . . All predominantly black-populated states,though.

cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by emotimi: 4:26am On Feb 10, 2008
Nigerians
« #14447 on: Today at 12:51:20 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In relation to your question, Yes if you have a solid arragemnet with your broker, this could be done. I bought dangote in a couple of name and my total retun money of about 3.2million naira was paid into my account in one name. Actually, my broker was very good at handling this, but some could be lazy.
[b][/b]

Jide ams-----------------Lucky you, I bought Dangote Flour Mills PO in my wife and kids' names and got about N1.5M back. The manager of the UBA bank where I bank refused to allow my friend pay the money into my account. He insisted that I would have to open individual accounts with the checks. We have being on this for over two weeks now, without being able to re-use it in the secondary market. It is really painful seeing the stocks rising without being able to position myself, despite the available fund,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by emotimi: 4:29am On Feb 10, 2008
Nigerians

In relation to your question,  Yes if you have a solid arragemnet with your broker, this could be done.  I bought dangote in a couple of name and my total retun money of about 3.2million naira was paid into my account in one name.  Actually, my broker was very good at handling this, but some could be lazy.
[b][/b]

Jide ams-----------------Lucky you, I bought Dangote Flour Mills PO in my wife and kids' names and got about N1.5M back. The manager of the UBA bank where I bank refused to allow my friend pay the money into my account. He insisted that I would have to open individual accounts with the checks. We have being on this for over two weeks now, without being able to re-use it in the secondary market. It is really painful seeing the stocks rising without being able to position myself, despite the available fund,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by emotimi: 4:31am On Feb 10, 2008
Nigerians

In relation to your question,  Yes if you have a solid arragemnet with your broker, this could be done.  I bought dangote in a couple of name and my total retun money of about 3.2million naira was paid into my account in one name.  Actually, my broker was very good at handling this, but some could be lazy.
[b][/b]

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by emotimi: 4:37am On Feb 10, 2008
Sorry about the multiple posting folks! I clicked reply a no. of times when it said "site timed out", and was surprised to see more than one postings,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by samstone4(m): 4:53am On Feb 10, 2008
@Krussh

Don't think Washington and Nebraska are mainly Black states. I know they are not.
Washignton is the Washington with Seattle. Not Washington D.C., the nation's capital, which is mainly Black.

The Black population in Louisiana is huge but not sure it reaches 50%.

The main thing about Washington and Nebraska is they are caucuses. Obama has tended to do better in caucuses than in primaries. The voting is public in caucuses and secret in primaries. Primaries are therefore more representative of the voters true preferences and how they would vote come November.

Obama has been amazing but I still have my reservation about his prospects.

Samstone4 cool cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 5:15am On Feb 10, 2008
@Samstone

"Predominantly" was meant in a relative sense as compared to heavily white-populated states.

And yeah,I know it isn't D.C.That's on Tuesday,and if like you say it's by half black-populated,well,good for Obama then.

Your gist 'bout the differences between primaries and caucus elections is revealing. . . . .

But he(Obama) got majority of the 160 plus delegate votes at stake,didn't he. . . .

Fingers crossed. Obama rocks!.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by arizona(m): 5:36am On Feb 10, 2008
@samstone4
Obama has been amazing but I still have my reservation about his prospects

I still don't understand your reservation about his prospects, does it mean you don't believe that he could beat Hillary or you don't believe in a black man leadership. the hand writing is on the wall , people wants change. bet me he will carry all those states on Tuesday. the only hope Hillary has right now is on march 4 which is on Texas, Ohio etc. UP Obama,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy

see this people oh! is this becoming an obama campaign forum or a political lobby group for US elections. how does who wins the US elections affect ur money in the NSE?

make una stop am o!

by the way, una no dey sleep? cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by chitown(m): 6:30am On Feb 10, 2008
does anyone knows when union diagnostic will be listed?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by flakyy: 6:51am On Feb 10, 2008
angry angry angryI just don't understand why people are different from what they are meant to stand for and what they project when they are on a forum like this where everyone is faceless. Pumping and company why do you have nothing good to say about all this sites that are doing a good job  inspite of the limitations of operating in that environment. What i perceive your belief system is is not a proponent of tearing down oo.

Pumping and co stop badmouthing these resoureces. Zenitsecurities is a great resource. Who is the authoritative source that makes zenithsecurities wrong. Its wrong to assume that because this are entities you cannot identify individual with, you should run them down. What makes you the authority to comment on zenithsecurities abilities as regards right results. Lets even leave zenith and say you are angry at them because they are not an "NGO" that provides free service, haba if you have any probblem with a small company like nigeriansecurites that are solvoing problems no one has been looking at, why don't you let them know if you find a problem and stop projecting a negative image of them.Please pratice what you depict and speak life.

For your information zenithsecurites if you use them for your  trades are darn good. You also don't know of the gallant efforts they are at the forfront of in terms of pushing policy that will help this market and all of us eventually.  For your information, they provide better tools than the aptistock and metastock that make you feel like einstein

I also did the right thing by emailing nigeriansecurities of your run down observations. They promptly fixed it and were appreciative of been fed back.

Lets use this forum to engender growth of not only individuals but companies that are at the forefront of bringing efficiency to this market

BUILD UP AND NOT TEAR DOWN

enough said   angry angry
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 7:20am On Feb 10, 2008
flakyy:

angry angry angryI just don't understand why people are different from what they are meant to stand for and what they project when they are on a forum like this where everyone is faceless. Pumping and company why do you have nothing good to say about all this sites that are doing a good job  inspite of the limitations of operating in that environment. What i perceive your belief system is is not a proponent of tearing down oo.

Pumping and co stop badmouthing these resoureces. Zenitsecurities is a great resource. Who is the authoritative source that makes zenithsecurities wrong. Its wrong to assume that because this are entities you cannot identify individual with, you should run them down. What makes you the authority to comment on zenithsecurities abilities as regards right results. Lets even leave zenith and say you are angry at them because they are not an "NGO" that provides free service, haba if you have any probblem with a small company like nigeriansecurites that are solvoing problems no one has been looking at, why don't you let them know if you find a problem and stop projecting a negative image of them.Please pratice what you depict and speak life.

For your information zenithsecurites if you use them for your  trades are darn good. You also don't know of the gallant efforts they are at the forfront of in terms of pushing policy that will help this market and all of us eventually.  For your information, they provide better tools than the aptistock and metastock that make you feel like einstein

I also did the right thing by emailing nigeriansecurities of your run down observations. They promptly fixed it and were appreciative of been fed back.

Lets use this forum to engender growth of not only individuals but companies that are at the forefront of bringing efficiency to this market

enough said   angry angry

@flaky

what are u on about mate? the fellas on this forum have had very positive things to say about all the sites u have mentioned but i do not expect them to keep quiet when they notice something wrong. its only in Nigeria that when people point out problems that they are deemed as "TEARING DOWN". no-one has said don't use zenith securities( obviuosly u have some vested interest in them in particular, broker,or employee maybe? wink) or nigerian securities. what fellas have simply their experiences with them, u cant deny them that. good on u for e-mailing complaints to the nigsec.com people. its not their business really what zenith securities are doing to better the market etc, that is not the remit of the fellas on here or of zenith sec. either for that matter. they are players in the system just like everyone else, which is why we have the SEC to regulate the playing field. what u need to understand as well is that the "NGOs" as u call them are present even in established markets of europe, america and asia. why should nigeria be any different? i can assure u that nigsec are not an NGO and recognise that there is a need which they are filling, not without expected benefits. U need to look at the big picture, what would happen should for example nigeriansecurities.com became the leading voice in NSE info and a millions of nigerians looked to them for info, analysis, portfolios ets on the NSE, do u see how they could make hundreds of millions in advert revenues from the number of people hitting their website? the same goes for proshare.com, nsepro etc. get it? charging for this info as zenithsec or any other organisation does could also be said to hurt the NSE as a whole if u ask the question, how many nigerians are able to pay for this info, and more importantly, why should they have to pay for it? info on other stock exchanges are free which is one of the reasons why more people are investing in such markets. these NGOs as u call them are helping the market but need to be pulled up where they remain deficient, eg in the area of price reporting for example, we all know the thing that drives investment decisions is price first and foremost, so u get that wrong there will be chaos. i dont think expressing ur view on these problems should be deemed as Pulling down" either. thats simply not correct, helpful or encouraging of open discussion (as we dont like in naija). we should be able to have different views or experiences without being castigated as teareing down anyone abeg.
people can have their point of view and express it without riding on the backs of others with differing opinions. haba.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2008
Nairaland is a sub sector of Nigeria.You will find different kinds of people.People who believe you are pulling down the system if you dare criticize.We are used to doing everything the wrong way and we don't see any problem with that so when someone comes to complain he is attacked.

Zenith is in business to make profit and if there services are less than expected than customers have a right to complain LOUDLY! Afterall they are paying for it.It is only in NIgeria that you beg and prostrate for someone to do a job you are paying him for.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2008
flakyy:

angry angry angryI just don't understand why people are different from what they are meant to stand for and what they project when they are on a forum like this where everyone is faceless. Pumping and company why do you have nothing good to say about all this sites that are doing a good job  inspite of the limitations of operating in that environment. What i perceive your belief system is is not a proponent of tearing down oo.

For your information zenithsecurites if you use them for your  trades are darn good. You also don't know of the gallant efforts they are at the forfront of in terms of pushing policy that will help this market and all of us eventually.  For your information, they provide better tools than the aptistock and metastock that make you feel like einstein

enough said   angry angry

Sometimes I wonder how people get to read and write without being educated along the way. 

It is the facelessness of this forum that makes it possible for YOU to make this kind of irresponsible blanket statement.

On the subject of your post, NO COMMENT.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by texxy10: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2008
Hi y'all. Kindly help me with suggestions on some of the best stocks that i can buy into this week. i have about 1.5 million naira in my account that i want to invest for 9-12 months.  i will like to call my broker to buy but not quite sure what to invest on in the market now. I am thinking buying insurance stocks only but not quite sure if that is a good idea. Your guidance will be well appreciated. thanks. newcomer. smiley
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by diva4eva(f): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2008
@ FLAKY

I wonder why u are being so confontational. pumping was simply airing his view and every civilized person knows thats what forums are meant for embarassed. Na wa for u sha. u no try at all. Pumping, abeg no mind am. U know some people dont know the meaning of forums wink
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by diva4eva(f): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2008
@ FLAKY

I wonder why u are being so confontational. pumping was simply airing his view and every civilized person knows thats what forums are meant for embarassed. Na wa for u sha. u no try at all. Besides, i dont even see anything wrong with what pumping wrote.Pumping, abeg no mind am. U know some people dont know the meaning of forums wink
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2008
blueband:

Nairaland is a sub sector of Nigeria.You will find different kinds of people.People who believe you are pulling down the system if you dare criticize.We are used to doing everything the wrong way and we don't see any problem with that so when someone comes to complain he is attacked.

Zenith is in business to make profit and if there services are less than expected than customers have a right to complain LOUDLY! Afterall they are paying for it.It is only in NIgeria that you beg and prostrate for someone to do a job you are paying him for.

my brother i tire for the guy oh. hmmmm naija sha!. in a bid to be positive we forget that it doesnt and shouldnt end there but rather positivity needs to be followed up by action but no. all we want is for people to say we are positive while the rest of the world say and do positivity. the very fact that short comings are pointed out doesnt make someone a negative person or a complainer. on the contrary, it means they know there is a better way and want that better way.
but for some nigerians (won't mention names but u know the kind i mean wink), its all positivity with no end product. i'd rather point out an issue and have it debated than keep patting someone's back when there are obvious short comings. Zenithsecurities like any other broker is in the business of making money and like any other broker should provide the service they are being paid for in a decent and respectful manner in the least. if customers arent satisfied, they have a right to complain and be heard rather than being accused of "not appreciating" the efforts the are making, appreciate my left bum cheek!!. offer a service, get paid for it and od what u are paid for. the customer is and will always be right in any culture, race, background or country, well by all indications this isnt the case yet in naija apparently but we will get there if we are open about the issues we have rather than avoiding them under the pretext of being positive. i call it "ostrich with his head in the sand syndrome"
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2008
U know i am getting more upset every time i read flaky's post honestly.
it was very unfriendly, overly personal and completely against the spirit of this forum even though u no mention my name, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth!!!

note to self: must calm down, must calm down, must calm down, topgun must calm down!!!. i won't let u spoil my sunday for me.

not fair, not fair at all!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Pennywise(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2008
flakyy:

angry angry angryI just don't understand why people are different from what they are meant to stand for and what they project when they are on a forum like this where everyone is faceless. Pumping and company why do you have nothing good to say about all this sites that are doing a good job inspite of the limitations of operating in that environment. What i perceive your belief system is is not a proponent of tearing down oo.

For your information zenithsecurites if you use them for your trades are darn good. You also don't know of the gallant efforts they are at the forfront of in terms of pushing policy that will help this market and all of us eventually. For your information, they provide better tools than the aptistock and metastock that make you feel like einstein

enough said angry angry

Enough not said. You made a useful point, not that I agree with you. The fact that you personalized the issue completely obscured what you were trying to say. Considering the way you came out swinging with your toma-hawk, there is a good chance that you work for Zenith, but then I may be wrong. The point is that if a company is so weak that it cannot survive the most ordinary critical appraisal exemplified by a passing comment on Nairaland, then let it fall-very quickly. Whether it is Zenith or any company. The most villified companies today, including microsoft are among fortune 500. We Nigerians simply have to get used to this.

@pumping
pumping777:

Sometimes I wonder how people get to read and write without being educated along the way.

It is the facelessness of this forum that makes it possible for YOU to make this kind of irresponsible blanket statement.

On the subject of your post, NO COMMENT.

But you've already commented. What are the options here sincerely? Beat him up? He is probably twice your size. Go to court? Naaaa. You have to shrug it off, be sportsmanly and keep your mind on the koko. This is even better than some cowardly folks experimenting with laughable forms of crude sniping. Better not to heat up the thread.Keep it going.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by walcolm(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2008
@flaky,

as it has been pointed out, you need to understand that in an educated civilised world where the rights of the individual and groups are held sacrosanct, you are not judged by your intentions but by what you have been seen to have done!!! classic case in point is transcorp, a company that came to life based on good intentions but the company is not being spared right now because what they have done falls short of expectation of customers and stakeholders

my point is, it does not matter what your intentions are, you are judged by your actions!!! and when you receive those type of feedbacks (especially,-ve feedbacks), it is your duty to adjust as you go along and communicate appropriately with your stakeholders. no matter what zenith sec et al are doing in the background, if they dont put their clients in the know, there's no way those clients will put those things into consideration when they have to analyse the service they are receiving.

going forward, pls try not to make comments that hit back at individuals, just keep it to the issue being addressed
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2008
just checking, is it correct that Dangote flour certificates are ready anyone?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by pumping777(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2008
Pennywise:

@pumping But you've already commented. What are the options here sincerely? Beat him up? He is probably twice your size. Go to court? Naaaa. You have to shrug it off, be sportsmanly and keep your mind on the koko. This is even better than some cowardly folks experimenting with laughable forms of crude sniping. Better not to heat up the thread.Keep it going.

I said I am not commenting on the substance (or lack of it) of the post.

What has size and going to court got to do with it. Please focus on the issue here.

I can't be afraid to speak my mind when someone says something absolutely untruthful about my post.

If I or anyone for that matter says that the data being churned out by Zenith is sometimes wrong, is this a criticism? Did I attack the company or just commented on the end result? We had the same comments about TRW in the last couple of weeks. Did anyone hit at someone like this bloke is doing? This was not a general post. My name was repeated over and over. For what?

I was one of the first to tout Nigeriansecurities on this forum till folks said they suspected I have some interest in the company.

Do understand the point that is being made. The jist is wrong and offensive at least for me that has my name splashed all over it.

See the ONLY comment I have made on this below in bold.

--

Quote from: dollarmani on February 08, 2008, 05:17 PM
if you want authoritative source of a result . zenithsecurities and nigeriansecurities is where to look. Those two entities are on a different league of their own. I have noticed that TRW rushes to put out results and therefore have a lot of mistakes. Nigeriansecurities howver because of their focus been on accurate data because they are about tools and the accuracy of their data.

TRW have nothing to loose when they publish inaccurate data. They may be the first. But Nigeriansecurities and zenithsecurities are the most reliable. Infact i have never seen both of them differ on any result

Unfortunately even Zenith is not accurate. At least I have seen some errors from yesterday. Zenith has Transexpr closing at N3.60 instead of N3.80 and to think this is the data I use for Metastock and Aptistock. Na wa o.

The main problem I have with nigeriansecurities is that they don't have all stocks listed on their daily list. As an example, Transexpr is not on their list.

-------

So where is the almighty criticism?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by walcolm(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2008
aktopgun:

just checking, is it correct that Dangote flour certificates are ready anyone?

i wont be suprised if the certs are ready, oceanic registrar work quite fast on certificate issues but if you have specified the appropriate CSCS no on your sibscription form, then look forward to it in your CSCS account soon.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2008
pumping777:

I said I am not commenting on the substance (or lack of it) of the post.

What has size and going to court got to do with it. Please focus on the issue here.

I can't be afraid to speak my mind when someone says something absolutely untruthful about my post.

If I or anyone for that matter says that the data being churned out by Zenith is sometimes wrong, is this a criticism? Did I attack the company or just commented on the end result? We had the same comments about TRW in the last couple of weeks. Did anyone hit at someone like this bloke is doing? This was not a general post. My name was repeated over and over. For what?

I was one of the first to tout Nigeriansecurities on this forum till folks said they suspected I have some interest in the company.

Do understand the point that is being made. The jist is wrong and offensive at least for me that has my name splashed all over it.

See the ONLY comment I have made on this below in bold.

--

Quote from: dollarmani on February 08, 2008, 05:17 PM
if you want authoritative source of a result . zenithsecurities and nigeriansecurities is where to look. Those two entities are on a different league of their own. I have noticed that TRW rushes to put out results and therefore have a lot of mistakes. Nigeriansecurities howver because of their focus been on accurate data because they are about tools and the accuracy of their data.

TRW have nothing to loose when they publish inaccurate data. They may be the first. But Nigeriansecurities and zenithsecurities are the most reliable. Infact i have never seen both of them differ on any result

Unfortunately even Zenith is not accurate. At least I have seen some errors from yesterday. Zenith has Transexpr closing at N3.60 instead of N3.80 and to think this is the data I use for Metastock and Aptistock. Na wa o.

The main problem I have with nigeriansecurities is that they don't have all stocks listed on their daily list. As an example, Transexpr is not on their list.
  -------

So where is the almighty criticism?

pumping,
u have every right to be upset, i know i would. but no vex man, no vex. u are still a much appreciated member of this forum. don't let uninformed comments side track u from the koko. u have blessed many a brother on this thread. don't stop for anyone.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2008
walcolm:

i wont be suprised if the certs are ready, oceanic registrar work quite fast on certificate issues but if you have specified the appropriate CSCS no on your sibscription form, then look forward to it in your CSCS account soon.

oh right. so the usual issues with share certificate verification won't happen then. i hope they do post it stright into the CSCS account
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by WASKYWAJA: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2008
folks how una dey? May you guys continue to make profit and never lack in Jesus Name, Amen!

We have ignored fidelity for too long how and why? the oustanding number of share is much i know. If fidelity do share reconstruction The outstanding number of shares will come down from 23billion to 11.point something billion. The market price will move from N11.3 to N22.6 . with 11b outstanding shares and price range of N23 it has a better fundamental than most banks. I stand to be corrected.  we learn everyday and thank you guys , a lot!!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2008
Let me add fuel to the burning blaze,

There was a reference to aptistock and metastock --- all easimonis project grin grin

FLAKY FLAKY FLAKY - how many times did I call you. Beware oooo
By your 12th post, you have caused katakata for here - In every 12 there is always one Judas Iscariot.

Honestly, please just ignore such posts from now on - the guy just joined and has started making baseless and unfounded comments. If you get evidence post am.

Next time, when you dont have anything to say - please keep quiet.

For all those supporters of all this yeye stockbroking firms, their services are not free, we pay them and therefore we deserve and demand good service.

They are not doing us any favours - on the contrary ,we keep them in business.

Also if Nigerian securities wants to put a fee on their service, let them go ahead- no one is stopping them, the people that feel their service is worth paying for will subscribe.

All this newcomers that like to join in converstaions that they do not know the begining should stop it oo, they are pouring sand sand in our garri ke!!! shocked shocked

Pumping,easimoni ,aktopgun, no vex.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Jideams(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2008
Hi all,

I need an assistance in this respect. Most, at least 85% of my dangote return money in my brokerage account and my stockbroker is still awaiting two more
from the registrar. Inface, she is not sure if i was alloted any shears for those two or not. Actually, she returned three of my forms with no allotment nor intrest paid back on the shears.

Could someone kindly enlighten me if they could have returned some of the applications, and without any intrest. Also could it have taken so long to confirm the remaining two. I just need to be sure that someone is not using my money to trade while i pay intrest on it, and at the same time i do not want accuse without getting my facts rights.

I swift response will be appreciated from the thread as always

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.