Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,829 members, 7,969,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:47 AM

Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? (45794 Views)

The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian / Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by goodguy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2006
Donzman, is that the only international website where these people's names are listed?  Too bad. grin
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2006
@Orinkinla

Aren't you a basket of contradictions?

You claimed Jegede and co. weren't Nollywood and then you went ahead to pull up Zebrudaya's interview regarding himself and Jegede as members of Nollywood?, Delusion, are you? haha

Wait, who swallowed hundreds of wraps of coke again?, A top Yoruba actress. You won't find any top Nollywood star doing that, Nkem Owoh and co. are well paid. I hope you're not trying to argue that Yoruba movie actors make more than Nollywood stars? undecided
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ronkebaby(f): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2006
Donzman:

@Orinkinla

Aren't you a basket of contradictions?

You claimed Jegede and co. weren't Nollywood and then you went ahead to pull up Zebrudaya's interview regarding himself and Jegede as members of Nollywood?, Delusion, are you? haha

Wait, who swallowed hundreds of wraps of coke again?, A top Yoruba actress. You won't find any top Nollywood star doing that, Nkem Owoh and co. are well paid. I hope you're not trying to argue that Yoruba movie actors make more than Nollywood stars? undecided

you are the disillusioned one on this topic. i read Orikinla's post and did not see anywhere he quoted zebrudaya's as saying himself and Jegede are members of Nollywood. it is obvious now u suffer from memory hallucination. i suggest you read a line at a time (say on hrly interval) to stop the confusion
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2006
@Mama Ronke, Not only are you delisonal but you also cannot read and[b] comprehend[/b]:

After saying that Jegede and Zebrudaya are not part of Nollywood, the clown Orikinla goes ahead to post this:

On the poverty of many Nollywood actors and actresses:
Yes, it is true Jegede died and he died of from illness. He had diabetes. Perhaps if he had enough financial support, he would have cured himself and saved his life. The problem is that our people don’t know how to support the same artists who go through hardship trying to entertain them. It is sad. Our people have to form the habit of helping the artists to live a better life. Look at Clarus for instance. He is now blind from Glaucoma. No one can step up and help a man who served the public for thirty years. Some of us have been trying to get some people to help him but it has not been easy. The public doesn’t really care about entertainers. Everything should not be about money.
~ Chika Okpala

Did your bigoted mind miss that or something Mama Ronke?, I see you're blind to facts and the truth.

Truth is that Yoruba actors and actresses aren't that good, end of story!, Look at the both of you and Orikinla, you're both delusional and can't produce coherent arguments. Constant contradictions because you're not telling the truth.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ronkebaby(f): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2006
Donzman:

@Mama Ronke, Not only are you delisonal but you also cannot read and[b] comprehend[/b]:

After saying that Jegede and Zebrudaya are not part of Nollywood, the clown Orikinla goes ahead to post this:

Did your bigoted mind miss that or something Mama Ronke?, I see you're blind to facts and the truth.

Truth is that Yoruba actors and actresses aren't that good, end of story!, Look at the both of you and Orikinla, you're both delusional and can't produce coherent arguments. Constant contradictions because you're not telling the truth.

i wonder how you learn in schl if you don't know how to differentiate between a contextual statement and a real one. that portion you quoted does not in any way imply what you are suggesting. you must be a "C" student to have reasoned it the way you did.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2006
you must be a "C" student to have reasoned it the way you did.

Yeah "C" student indeed. You have nowhere to go now, Donzman has you cornered, now start pleading for you life? grin

We can be friends, but you have to admit that you're wrong. grin wink
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ronkebaby(f): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2006
Donzman:

Yeah "C" student indeed. You have nowhere to go now, Donzman has you cornered, now start pleading for you life? grin

We can be friends, but you have to admit that you're wrong. grin wink

sorry to disappoint you. I am an "A" student and only stick with pple of my class. you bore me with ur reasoning, the more reason why i ain't lowering my standard! grin
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2006
@Mama Ronke

You can diss all you like but chances are Donzman is smarter than you are.

The only people Yoruba actors and actresses are better than are white actors in Nollywood! cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ronkebaby(f): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2006
Donzman:

@Mama Ronke

You can diss all you like but chances are Donzman is smarter than you are.

The only people Yoruba actors and actresses are better than are white actors in Nollywood! cheesy

white actors in nollywood?. there goes your "C" trait again!
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2006
Wow, you're an "A"student and you couldn't even decipher what I meant from that statement. Never challenge my intelligence again!
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2006
Donz, you're really embarrassing yourself with this cocaine crap you keep bringing up. AGAIN you dont know that the others dont do is because they havent been caught so quit being such a broken record
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2006
@ThiefofHearts

No, you're embarassed by the cocaine crap, not me. As for we not knowing what the others do, the others are innocent until proven guilty. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2006
um why would I be embarassed?

drugs don't bother me.

I think I'm more embarrassed by this professor in The States, a Nigerian BTW who was arrested for abusing his son by spreading honey on his body and having ants poured all over him as a "form of punishment" for an 8 yr old. Just read that this morning  angry

ironically his name was Papa Donzman  undecided tongue
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2006
Donzman treats individuals (females and kids) with utmost respect!  cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by goodguy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2006
ToH, that's an old story. Not that old anyway.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:42am On Dec 20, 2006
who cares if it's old?
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Eurphoria(f): 2:15am On Dec 20, 2006
The mistake many NL members make is that they feel they are more intelligent than the next
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by gbadex1(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2006
^. . . .and so, they don't accept/admit they are wrong about certain things and sotherefore ain't receptive to anythang.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by superman(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2006
Eurphoria

i think u are right just like u think u are clever than sista i lie. i still think sista will do more good to blacks well nigerians than u!

hey i stand by that, no going back!
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2006
stop being an asshole to Eurphoria, superman

Kinda pathetic that you would put her over a fellow Nigerian, dont you think?
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Eurphoria(f): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2006
T.o.H its ok he is also on my ignore list wink , he wants my attention. I hardly ever speak to him anyway. Who cares wat he thinks smiley
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by superman(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2006
na u sabi
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2006
I think Sista is using Haitian voodoo on poor superman
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by superman(m): 2:48am On Dec 21, 2006
Haitian voodoo na palm wine i need cameroon voodooo
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by kojeiwa(m): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2006
It obvious yoruba actors can't speak good english, so they decided to use yoruba to act all their movies. Can't even entertain a guest with yoruba movies expect they are yoruba. If you want to compare yoruba movies to that of igbos, they should start acting in english.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2006
kojeiwa:

It obvious yoruba actors can't speak good english, so they decided to use yoruba to act all their movies. Can't even entertain a guest with yoruba movies expect they are yoruba. If you want to compare yoruba movies to that of igbos, they should start acting in english.

What's the point of making a YORUBA movie if it's gonna be in English, you moronic meathead.

and I can name Yoruba actors who speak better english than your stupid ass as shown with this statement

Can't even entertain a guest with yoruba movies expect they are yoruba.

Is this what you consider to be "good English"?

Obo.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 22, 2006
Some people are catching feelings. embarassed
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:28am On Dec 22, 2006
no be you send these feelings to these people.

Monkey tongue
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by superman(m): 1:46am On Dec 22, 2006
nollywood still leadin so far ! so nollywood is the future
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:52am On Dec 22, 2006
bollywood is leading and they dont speak English! cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 22, 2006
Yoruba movies are trash, end of story! grin
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:05am On Dec 22, 2006
look at the monkey still yapping his mouth.

Canadians are known as being nice and decent. You're in the wrong country you LOON

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo) / BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.