Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! (66247 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by ritchboy(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2009
Sauron
the only report that would read 5 seasons is the one u cooked up in ur washed up brain.

By the time its may 8, 2010, it can be said 5 YEARS have elapsed since may 2005. . . but it cant be said 5 SEASONS have passed cos the season wont be over by then. Its a pity something so simple is so difficult for sauron to grasp. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2009
ritchboy:

Sauron
the only report that would read 5 seasons is the one u cooked up in your washed up brain.

By the time its may 8, 2010, it can be said 5 YEARS have elapsed since may 2005. . . but it cant be said 5 SEASONS have passed cos the season wont be over by then. Its a pity something so simple is so difficult for sauron to grasp. cheesy

Don't over complicate matters.

Lemme ask you this question. . . . . .How many seasons ago since Arsenal last won a trophy?
How can 5 seasons not be 5 years? Which village were you trained?

May 2005 - May 2006 is 1 year and 1 season.
May 2005 - May 2010 is 5 years and 5 seasons.

This is the 5th season. By the time another season kicks off in August 2010, it will be the 6th season.
Can you say 5.41 seconds = five minutes? Of course, it's the 6th minute.
Another minute starts after 5.00. . . . . . .5.01 secs is the 6th minute.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2009
edoyad:

Sauron, stop refusing knowledge because It's not cheap.
After winning Man U in the FA cup in 2004-2005 season, we didn't win anything the following season, 05 - 06. Thus two season's later in 06-07 we were said to have gone through the previous season trophyless and since we didn't win anything that season either it was our second dry spell.
That meant 07-08 was our 3rd season without a trophy and 08 - 09 fourth trophyless season.

If you still don't understand this it would explain alot about how your mind works.
@edoyad
Abeg, leave Sauron alone.
You get time sef to explain in details to him.
It must be the simplest thing since a car jack was made!
After seeing his response to my post, I gave up.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by nateevs(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2009
@Ritchboy

You have come again with your talk one thing . . . change it in the other post.

Your statement was[b] "Name me 6 strikers better than Eduardo in the premiership"[/b]. . .

You said Strikers. . . No mention of ability. . or if any mentioned, the ability to strike.
How else do you rate a striker if you don't talk about goals.
You didn't ask for players neither did you ask about ability on the ball. . .

Except you didn't mean to say "Name me 6 strikers better than Eduardo in the premiership"

If you did, then Bent, Defoe, Roda, etc. are all better. . . Shikena.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by nateevs(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2009
Chei . . .

I would rather not argue at all.
How easy is it not to find some shame in arguing that[b]"It is not up to five yet . . it's four"[/b]?

Arsenal fans have reduced to defending the past.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2009
Head Niggie what else can one do ?
These people are so bent on making Arsenal look bad that they're beginning to see things that aren't there. What's that psychological term for it again ? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2009
grin grin This is so ridiculous, they'll go to any lengths i swear. grin they'll even disparage their own clubs.
Going by Sauron's logic, Barca,Man U and Inter are all in their 1st trophyless season already. Can you believe yourself ? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by ritchboy(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2009
Nateevs
stop putting words in my mouth. . . I clearly said u can question eduardo's performance but not his ABILITY. I never said "name 6 strikes better than eduardo".
That said, saying bent and rodallega are better than eduardo(obviously based on form in a season 3 months old) is as absurd as saying Upson is better than Rio or Vermaelen is the best defender in the league.

Sauron
hahahaha
my ass is laughing at you cheesy
Using ur daft logic, we can conclude man utd havnt won anything for 1 season. . . How much are u paid to type these things?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by ritchboy(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2009
Trick question:
how many seasons/years did chelsea go without winning the league? 50 or 51?
Nateevs must be brimming with "shame" cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2009
ritchboy:

Sauron
hahahaha
my ass is laughing at you cheesy
Using your daft logic, we can conclude man utd havnt won anything for 1 season. . . How much are u paid to type these things?

Yes. . . . . .United haven't won anything this season.
Nothing has been won yet!!!!

This is Arsenal's 5th season without a title.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by v3: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2009
Gosh, i'm farting wiv lafta my stomach hurtz so bad!! grin grin

Sauron's brain is no bigger then a peanut so i don't blame him if our "arsenalingua" is way beyond his overstanding! grin grin

Can we talk Man Citeh? cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2009
So sauron, what we can conclude from your statement is : If Arsenal are in their 5th trophyless season, Man U is in It's first trophyless season. God help us all to over trophylessness then .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2009
Oya start combing the web for details o, i dont mind goal.com sef grin . Who's in who's out ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2009
edoyad:

So sauron, what we can conclude from your statement is : If  Arsenal are in their 5th trophyless season, Man U is in It's first trophyless season. God help us all  to over trophylessness then .

There's a gaping hole between 1st and 5th don't you think.
It's not as if Arsenal are even in the race this season so forget winning the league tonight and if Citeh UnCloth y'all tonight. . .I will die laughing. grin

v3nom4eva:

Gosh, i'm farting wiv lafta my stomach hurtz so bad!! grin grin

What an obnoxious pig.

Sauron's brain is no bigger then a peanut so i don't blame him if our "arsenalingua" is way beyond his overstanding! grin

Your use of English is appalling. . . . . . .If it isn't, you will know Arsenal are in their 5th trophyless season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by nateevs(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2009
ritchboy:

Trick question:
how many seasons/years did chelsea go without winning the league? 50 or 51?
Nateevs must be brimming with "shame" cheesy

Why should I? I cannot express shame about the past.
In those years we just could not win it. Simple as!
Now we can . . and it's all that matters fella!

You can save this post and quote it at any other time you want.
If Wenger is still in charge of Arsenal in the next 3 years, you will not win the league.

Now aw's that for shame. ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2009
Sauron , Not that we care what you do with your spare time(besides haunting empty homes near graveyards ofcourse), but why would you laugh when you've already predicted we'll be ending trophyless this season ? That is ofcourse unless you don't believe what you're saying and are HOPING but not CERTAIN we'll end trophyless. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
Arsenal will not win anything this season.
With Van Persie, it was probable. Without him for 5 months, forget winning anything.
If Wenger signs Villa in January, it will take him time to adjust to the physical nature of the EPL. . . . . . . . .

Wenger has let you guys down. . . . . . .again!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by nateevs(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
Well One could say that Arsenal's chances of winning a trophy this season are as realistic as West Ham winning the league this season. . .
Honestly, there's nothing to show otherwise.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2009
Sauron thank you for categorically pointing that out and please do us a favour in not modifying this post on this 2nd day of december in the year of our good lord 2009 AD. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2009
Nateevs , i already quoted your words of december 08 on your thread so it wouldn't be new when i do so in 2010.

Sauron you dey crase o ! I just pleaded with you not to modify your post and you still went ahead to change from Torres to Villa. Do you have a honest bone in your body at all ? shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2009
edoyad:

Sauron you dey crase o ! I just pleaded with you not to modify your post and you still went ahead to change from Torres to Villa. Do you have a honest bone in your body at all ? shocked

It seems a gerbil crawled up your rectum. . . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by v3: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2009
sauron
I've said it time n time again, and i'll keep saying it. . . arguing wiv ur likes is seriously pointless. . . As you're in over ur head @ the moment (too much weed or donkey dung i presume) shocked

Anyways. . .can't wait for the citeh game! cool

edo
Please for the love of arsenal, stop arguing wiv that *points @ sauron* shocked braindead beanpole
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
nateevs:

Well One could say that Arsenal's chances of winning a trophy this season are as realistic as West Ham winning the league this season. . .
Honestly, there's nothing to show otherwise.
ha ha ha
You are now comparing us with West ham
Why not just come out and say we will end up in a relegation dog-fight?
It's your time now!
Enjoy it!
But don't go getting angry and upset when Cech begins to leak goals and Drogba starts firing blanks!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by khanye(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2009
i hope you dont play the likes of Silvester,Merida,randall against citey undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
HNIC:

Enjoy it!
But don't go getting angry and upset when Cech begins to leak goals and Drogba starts firing blanks!

Chelsea will have their blips. . . . . .That is inevitable but Arsenal have shot themselves in the foot cos they are too far off to take advantage should Chelsea start faltering.

v3nom4eva:

Please for the love of arsenal, stop arguing wiv that *points @ sauron* shocked braindead beanpole

You are a miserable sod!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
Ok first of, somebody help me with this notification thing. its really clogging up my e-mail box. i've changed d settings and its gone worse. Now it sending notifications of threads ive not even visted. Muki o, where u dey!!!

Tomas Rosicky
Carlos Vela
Aaron Ramsey
Alex Song
Mikael Silvestre
Jack Wilshere
Lukasz Fabianski (GK)
Vito Mannone (GK)
Emmanuel Eboue
Armand Traore
Fran Merida
Kyle Bartley
Francis Coquelin
Craig Eastmond
Emmanuel Frimpong
Kerrea Gilbert
Mark Randall
Sanchez Watt

Squad list
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
@slimshay

Looks like Silvestre will partner Song in defence
Song looks set to revenge Ade's slap on him. grin
Where's Senderos
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2009
exactly what i thot when i saw the list. By the way thats from official website. On the other hand, bartley might just be put in there. The guy is good, but good enough for premiership opposition. Cant answer unitl after tonite.

Song at CH leaves the middle with Coquelin, Ramsey, Eastmon and Randall. Im talking defensive here. I'd want Song in there with these guys.

This mix i think is more youth than experience. So lets see how that goes. It did work against wigan last city. and oh so well. Tho this time we are away.

Meanwhile how did Merida make the list, didnt he get sent off at the reserves game the other time? Thot those counted as well. perhaps we appealed cos i heard he wasnt the instigator in the incidence.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by ritchboy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2009
Nateevs
arsenal cant win the league but chelsea can? like u could have won it for the past three seasons ay?
U can also quote me, chelsea will never win the league as long as Ancelotti is manager. cheesy
What is his record in the Shitty-A again? 1 league win in 50 years? cheesy
chelsea arent winning the league for another 50 years(51 by saurons logic) grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by v3: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
slim

sauron n co are high on dk'z pot/donkey dung combo!

The same Chelsea that has NOT won the league for 2-3 seasons now (Sauron'z dumb hypothesis) grin
The same Chelsea who will CERTAINLY drop unexplainable amount of points come january (can't wait)
The same Chelsea with soon-to-be retired playerz??

PLSSS!!! Give me a break. . .and get back to me come may!!

Seriously sauron, i'm less concerned when u post "your ideal shit" abt arsenal. . . and same goes for the other arsenal haterz!

Watch me as i dey climb the table. . .like play,like play!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by duduspace(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2009
slimshay:

exactly what i thot when i saw the list. By the way thats from official website. On the other hand, bartley might just be put in there. The guy is good, but good enough for premiership opposition. Cant answer unitl after tonite.

Meanwhile how did Merida make the list, didnt he get sent off at the reserves game the other time? Thot those counted as well. perhaps we appealed cos i heard he wasnt the instigator in the incidence.

I hear there is one 15 or 20 day rule after which the red card kicks into effect.

[Quote]
Arsenal will be able to call upon Spanish playmaker Fran Merida for next week’s Carling Cup Quarter-final despite his red card for the reserves against Aston Villa on Wednesday.

Merida was involved in an off-the-ball incident with Fabian Delph and recieved a straight red card for appearing to punch the former Leeds player. Red cards in reserve matches do indeed result in suspension for first-team matches, but Merida’s three match ban doesn’t start until December 9th, meaning he is available for selection against City but cannot be called upon for the matches against Liverpool, Burnley and Hull.
[/quote]

Senderos' absence is quite worrying cos I'm not aware of any injury. It might just be an ommision or we can come to the conclusion that he is no more in Arsene's plans and will be flogged off soon. I was always worried how Arsene could rate Silvestre ahead of Senderos.  undecided seems there have been some irreconcilable differences.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Sauron1: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2009
v3nom4eva:

slim

sauron n co are high on dk'z pot/donkey dung combo!
The same Chelsea that has NOT won the league for 2-3 seasons now (Sauron'z dumb hypothesis) grin

Chelsea won the FA cup last season and the Shield this season.
Chelsea won 2 titles on the bounce(something Wenger has never achieved in his 13 years in the EPL).

PLSSS!!! Give me a break. . .and get back to me come may!!
Seriously sauron, i'm less concerned when u post "your ideal shit" abt arsenal. . . and same goes for the other arsenal haterz!

You are a social reprobate. . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52