Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! (65985 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2009
@dudu grin Rosicky's was the worst. Why did he give away possession like a junior ? I forgive him though but that of Sly is something else. He just kept backing away from SWP till he let fly.
@4play, AZ alkmaar are current dutch champs. Surely teams like Besiktas and whatever moscow don't come close to them.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by 4Play(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2009
All quiet here from Gayners . .  . might have something to do with being humiliated 3-0 by City.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by ritchboy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2009
Bloody hell, silvestre should be sent back to man utd ASAP cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2009
1-0 to Sunderland,

0-3 to Chelsea

3-0 to Man City

7-0 aggregate in 3 games.

How do you guys sleep at night?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by 4Play(m): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2009
dayokanu:

1-0 to Sunderland,

0-3 to Chelsea

3-0 to Man City

They've all got a direct line to MJ's doctor. Knows one or two things about putting people to sleep.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by presido1: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2009
dayokanu:

1-0 to Sunderland,

0-3 to Chelsea

3-0 to Man City

I wonder ooh.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2009
Consolation i think where are the red and white NL army?

Song out of weekend clash with stoke, Its getting more funny.

Somebody should answer Dayokanu pls.

Can Sharon give us that wonderful chart that shows Asanals performance over months to see the trend?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2009
I ask once more?

HOW MARKET?? grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by 4Play(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2009
Can't Arsenal beg the FA to allow them be the 5th team in the Semis. Like Ireland asking to be the 33rd team at the World Cup.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
Cockroaches crawl out to jeer junior Gunners ? That's how desperate they've become.
Any ways , we sleep as well as Bordeaux fans at night
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by 4Play(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2009
edoyad:

Cockroaches crawl out to jeer junior Gunners ? That's how desperate they've become.
Any ways , we sleep as well as Bordeaux fans at night

Bordeaux are French league champions.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by ritchboy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
4 play only posts on Nairaland when Arsenal lose. He probably has a large arsenal poster on his bedroom wall with a big red X over it cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
Exactly 4play. You're keeping up. French league champs after 8 years in the dark and also group leaders in their UCl group.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2009
GAYYners I hail oh, cool cool cool cool cool cool

I come in respectfully smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

How market? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

May your trophylessness (Sorry Majesty) reign for long. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

How una find Citeh this evening sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

cos small small 5th season trophyless is beckoning shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Cos I get some loved one among una. cry cry cry cry cry cry

How una take dey sleep for night when una cabinet dey empty?? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

But seriously HOW MARKET grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2009
Dayo what can we do ? Na to take the one wey God give us we go do. In exactly a week from now we will know who the elite 16 in Europe will be and we can only hope to be among them like you too. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2009
Dayo what can we do ? Na to take the one wey God give us we go do. In exactly a week from now we will know who the elite 16 in Europe will be and we can only hope to be among them like you too

WHat can you do? Take the advice on you signature.

Hang yourself like your fellow GAYYner in Kenya and spare the world the agony of seeing clueless GAYYners all over.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2009
Dayo, honestly hanging myself isn't such a bad idea now. But i think I'll wait till after we THE UCLnext year, unlike some people who'll hang themselves next week,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Gooner2(m): 12:25am On Dec 03, 2009
I’ve been rather quiet and miserable in the last two weeks. Since Robin van Persie got injured, we’ve lost 3 games, conceded 7 goals and scored none. Technical issues on the blog overshadowed any response I would have given but in perspective, I can truly say that deep down we didn’t really stand a chance.

The loss to Sunderland could be excused as a blip and Chelsea was understandable given the fact that they clearly had a better team than we did on the day. City were a different proposition as despite the fact that it was 0-0 at half time, you just sensed that on the night, age and experience would prevail. We came up against a team who’ve only lost one game all season fielding a bunch of youngsters and three first teamers and you expect to win? You must be senile! Arsene had always insisted that he was going to field younger players in the team and unlike against Liverpool when we had a more experienced side courtesy of a couple of first teamers returning from injury, City are clearly a better side that West Brom, Sheffield Utd or a second string Liverpool team. We played our strongest possible team, they played their best team and won on the night…end of story.

It is at this point that people tend to lose their cool and start to spew rubbish from their mouths…The strategy is not working, Arsene Wenger must go, Arsene Wenger is a miser, The team is not good enough, Arsene is disrespecting the Carling Cup, The young boys will leave in the next two year etc. They say all this without truly considering the background to this. Wait first! What team did you expect him to field against Citeh, Van Persie? (injured), Fabregas? Nasri? Eduardo? We’ve got a tough game against Stoke on Saturday followed by three consecutive away games to Olympiakos, Liverpool and Burnley not forgetting that we are currently sitting 11 points behind leaders Chelsea in the Premier League…my friend that clearly is the priority!

My anger is the fact that we conceded two goals due to mistakes made not by the young ones, but two experienced players who should know better. Rosicky lost posession on the wing and instead of tracking back and tackling he stood aloof and watched as Tevez ran through and rifled the ball to the roof of the net. Silvestre who had a good first half couldn’t make up his mind which way to turn and ended up being turned well by Wright-Philips who in turn scored a beauty. Eboue I think and Song watched as Bellamy stormed through them and set up Vladmir Weiss for their third of the night. Shocking…absolutely shocking!

With 6 bookings, we are sure going to get cited by the FA for failing to control our players and I am indeed worried more about Armand Traore who picked up his 3rd yellow in as many games than Song who was booked for the 5th time this season and is sure to miss the Stoke game via suspension! What was that by the way? Playing Song in defence alongside Silvestre? Whatever happened to Philippe Senderos? Does this surely mean the end for him? I like the fact that although we lost, the lads (especially Wilshere) were unafraid to stick into tackles all game long.

…I’m sleepy…more later!

I just found out that Chelsea got knocked out by Blackburn in the cup…hmn If we’d won we’d have come up against Manchester United…that is one game I don’t think we would be able to win with the young guns so it’s probably fair enough we got knocked out now eh?

What are our options against Stoke at the weekend? Walcott in the middle? You know haven’t scored in three games should Arsene be thinking of bringing in another striker in January. Chamakh (not likely), Gignac, Tardelli? You be the judge.

Till tomorrow…Arsene Knows
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by duduspace(m): 12:27am On Dec 03, 2009
Which one Dayo dey self? we still get better things to hope for this season but wetin do una? Chelsea sef don jabo for the Carling Cup despite not playing youngsters but old papas like Belleti and Ballack  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2009
Dayo, honestly hanging myself isn't such a bad idea now. But i think I'll wait till after we THE UCLnext year, unlike some people who'll hang themselves next week,  

You mean the humilaition of the last 3-4 days is not enough? Be a MAN about it and get a rope.

If Bayern was beaten 3-0, 3-0  within a space of 3 days I can't even imagine what would happen.

What has Wengay to say? Citeh cheated, Their Jerseys were dirty, the sky was grey or Eduardo refused to Blow him or what?

I am sure Adebollocks has an explanation

BTW

HOW MARKET

Which one Dayo dey self? we still get better things to hope for this season but wetin do una? Chelsea sef don jabo for the Carling Cup despite not playing youngsters but old papas like Belleti and Ballack

Chelsea is not on their 4th trophyless season Assanal is. Chelsea won the Carling cup Gayyners didnt.

Chelsea won trophies in the last 4 years Assanal didnt. So where does the comparison come?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 12:35am On Dec 03, 2009
You know haven’t scored in three games should Arsene be thinking of bringing in another striker in January. Chamakh (not likely), Gignac, Tardelli? You be the judge.

Add Ian Wright, Rashidi yekini, George Weah and Thunder Balogun. Any of these would be an improvement over Eduardo and the clusterfuck you have upfront.

Once again

HOW MARKET??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by duduspace(m): 12:37am On Dec 03, 2009
dayokanu:

Chelsea is not on their 4th trophyless season Assanal is. Chelsea won the Carling cup Gayyners didnt.

Chelsea won trophies in the last 4 years Assanal didnt. So where does the comparison come?

Wetin concern me with what happened in the last 4 years? why stop in the last 4 years and not the last 40 years? we are talking about this season and this competition.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 12:51am On Dec 03, 2009
Uncle dudledu, the only medicine for people like them dayo is acid. grin . They're like the barren woman who's consoling herself in the fact that her neighbour's child failed maths in school grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by follypimpi(m): 1:04am On Dec 03, 2009
OMD this team is just pathetic.More like Men against babies.Silvestre is the most useless player on earth.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by presido1: 1:45am On Dec 03, 2009
^^^^ what did silvestre do wrong? He is the best defender ass-anal played last nite.

meanwhile where is mukinatu? hope she has not done something funny grin grin grin grin
Did anybody see her buying rope?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 1:45am On Dec 03, 2009
Abeg those boys tried. what were the chances they could fare better than what the senior team did at City ? They tried hard but were let down by the poor performance of the experienced players who should have known better.
Sly is not the kind of role model we want for them, we want them to emulate players like Verm but Wenger decided to rest him against the more crucial ones.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 4:30am On Dec 03, 2009
Assanal is beyond pathetic
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by chamotex(m): 5:10am On Dec 03, 2009
Arsenal is now a laughing stock on NL.
The way Traore's anus was repeatedly being rammed by Wright-Phillips and co was shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by No2Atheism(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2009
dayokanu:

1-0 to Sunderland,

0-3 to Chelsea

3-0 to Man City

By considering the current plight of Bayern Munich . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2009
Plight of Bayern Munich? 6 points behind league leaders and alive in all competitions

Still in DFB Pokal, Still with a chance of qualifying in the CL.

This night in case you dont know, Arsenal has been kicked out of one competition, 11 points behind in the league,

CL everyone knows Assanal cannot win so FA cup left.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by No2Atheism(m): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2009
dayokanu:

Plight of Bayern Munich? 6 points behind league leaders and alive in all competitions

Still in DFB Pokal, Still with a chance of qualifying in the CL.

This night in case you dont know, Arsenal has been kicked out of one competition, 11 points behind in the league,

CL everyone knows Assanal cannot win so FA cup left.

Story . . .  grin

All we are saying . . . we can sleep cus Bayern is Poo . . .  grin grin grin

---------------------------------------------------

Leave the Gaynners alone . . . .let Arsenal continue to develop for the future 2012 grin grin grin

--------------------------------------------------

If its not Arsene Wengay it cannot be like Wenger . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2009
You mean disciplines of Assene self-servicer/WenGAY are doomed to a lifetime of trophylessness?

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015