Stats: 3,188,759 members, 7,935,259 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:00 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! (67738 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by No2Atheism(m): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2009
dayokanu:

You mean disciplines of Assene self-servicer/WenGAY are doomed to a lifetime of trophylessness?

Unless we buy Frank Robbery, Miroslav Farther, Loser Toni, Philipp Lame and Ajeee Robben

At least that wway we can be guaranteed of being just 6 points from the leaders.  .  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2009
At least the above would be a welcome departure from your 5th season trophyless season beckoning
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2009
Donkeyanu aka HeeHaw, how you dey? I see you don get mouth again. Iwofa lenu, ma jabo lo. Some of these boys wey dey give u mouth odor so, dem neva born dem when you do ur mechanic freedom oh.  tongue

Yet once again the boys failed to bring it. I guess Mark Hughes spent the last 2 days watching videos of the Chelsea game. All he had to do was keep composure in his third. It was like we were programmed to return possesion when we got there.

Anyways anotehr game gone by, its on to the next one. One game at a time people, one game at a time.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2009
grin buahahahahaha . . . . hahaha.
Did i hear dayo just say still with a chance of qualifying for the UCl ? buahahahaha grin LMFAO, no wonder he's called donkey. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 7:44am On Dec 03, 2009
GAYYners how market?

0-7 aggregate in the last 3 matches shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2009
But seriously though, what a difference a few days make in football ? Arsenal have to wake from our slump, same way as dayn's boys have turned theirs around buahahahahaha . . . . hahaha. buahahaha
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by v3: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2009
Toulouse have slapped a £12 million price-tag on Arsenal target Andre-Pierre Gignac.

The Daily Mail says Arsene Wenger will have to pay around £12million to prise France striker Gignac away from Toulouse.

The Arsenal manager has placed Gignac at the top of a striking wish list that also includes Bordeaux’s Marouane Chamakh and Inter’s Mario Balotelli.

Bordeaux insist they have no intention of selling Chamakh in the new year, even though he becomes a free agent at the end of the season, and Gignac could prove almost as difficult to dislodge from Toulouse.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by v3: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2009
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger insists last night's Carling Cup defeat at Manchester City is no real setback.

Yet Wenger maintains the Carling Cup is NOT on his radar.

So DK,Chamo,Sauron and co, werin una dey on about??

"I know we have not won a trophy since 2005 but I do not consider that if you win the Carling Cup you will be going on a trophy parade," he said.

"It is a competition for our younger players. If I don't play them here where would I play them? *Wenger!! cool kiss *

"We played in the quarter-final of the Champions League last season against top teams. Playing in those matches is 10 times harder than playing in the Carling Cup."
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2009
Just heard of Monsieur's ungentlemanly conduct after the match. why would he be pissed at what was inevitable ? Certainly It's no secret that He's the manager in all of England with the least respect for the CC and all of a sudden Mark Hughes is the enemy for honour to the CC by playing his full strength squad.
A team that has lost the fewest matches in the premiership whoops his deliberately selected second side and he becomes rude to the manager, that's ridiculous if you ask me. Would football be a fair game if teams sacrificed their first team members in the CC only to be knocked out by juniors ?
Ancelloti had the decency to throw in Drogba, Ballack and a couple of others in a game against "blackburn", so i don't know what the fronting is about.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tkb417(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2009
dayokanu:

GAYYners how market?

0-7 aggregate in the last 3 matches shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i don laff tire
den never jam
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2009
V3 good to hear this striker search rumour, hope It's not one of those we usually get just before transfer market opens so as to inflate players prices.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HAWLAYTHAN: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2009
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by khanye(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2009
are u still dreaming about winning a trophy this season
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2009
@edoyad
You got it all wrong
Mark Hughes is the idiot here
In the full glare of cameras he was mouthing obscenities at Wenger
Just because AW complained he was coming to his(AW's) technical area.
rubbish
Where is it even written that you have to shake hands after the match?
You hurl abuses at someone for 90 minutes and u want to shake hands with him after the match
I am with Wenger on this, I won't shake the hand.
We were beaten 3-0 at the Emirates on Saturday and AW shook Carlo's hand
We were beaten 1-0 by S'land, he shook Bruce's hand
So why was it different yesterday?

There must be a reason
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by v3: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2009
hnic,
I'm sure if Hughes had to opportunity to wear a boxing glove. . .he woulda TKO'd AW wiv a left-hook in less then 2-3 seconds shocked. . But Arsene kept his cool & had the laugh last. . .by snubbing him in a rather coolish/monsieuristic way. . .

Thats a true gentleman! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Ibime(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2009
@ Mark Hughes incident,

Aw simply lacks class.

@ all,

Gignac has the physical profile to lead the Arsenal line. £12m is a good price.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2009
@HNIC, now that you've told the whole story, it does make sense. But the piece meal info the BBC gave out initially just made it look like a bitter reaction to the loss.
I can't believe some managers cuss out at rivals on the touch line shocked . No wonder they can't coach any place else except their little island.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by khanye(m): 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
Wit gratitude to God, we announce the untimely death of our brother,father,uncle and grandfather
Arsenal Football Club NEE GunnerZ.who fell ill on the 14th of nov(Sunderland), died on the 2
2nd of nov(Chelsea) and was buried quickly on the 2nd of dec 2009(Man city),
May he rest in PEACE!wink lol
grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by allboyz(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2009
khanye:

Wit gratitude to God, we announce the untimely death of our brother,father,uncle and grandfather
Arsenal Football Club NEE GunnerZ.who fell ill on the 14th of nov(Sunderland), died on the 2
2nd of nov(Chelsea) and was buried quickly on the 2nd of dec 2009(Man city),
May he rest in PEACE!wink lol
grin cheesy

and was resurrected on the third day(Saturday) at the Emirates against Stoke City - by 4 Thunderous goals to nothing to become inevitable!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by nateevs(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Edo

You had a point a view. .
Which in my own opinion was the right side. .
Suddenly HNIC comes into the picture . . and poof! you change just like that.

It's clear you didn't verify that yet you believe every bit.
If you don't stand for something you'll fall anything.

@HNIC. .

How convenient it is to try to find a way out for Mr Wenger.
Suddenly there's no rule for shaking hands. .
Is there a rule that says Managers can't express their displeasure ?

An incident happened with Hughes stopping the ball and trying to give it back to the game and then Mr Wenger was impeding . . a few words were thrown here and there and that should be it.
Do you know how many things players say to themselves on the pitch ? . .Defenders whispering into attackers' ears. They still shake hands and exchange jerseys after.

How could anyone say Hughes hurled abuses at someone for[b] "90minutes"[/b]. . Isn't that a tad ridiculous?

Now you think Wenger was right. Unbelievable for anyone to take that stand.

Let me give you another bullsh.it of Wenger's that needs backing-up. He was asked after the game why he didn't shake hands with Hughes and he said. .  

"I shake hands with whom I want to" . . .

When asked why his players conceded so many yellow cards, he said.

Referees always book Arsenal more than other teams. Refs go out to book our players.

Now go ahead and back him up.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by Ibime(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
^^^Wenger is just a frustrated man. Umpteen years without trophies can cause one to lose all civility. Frustration na im make im never marry that him girlfriend. The woman is damn near 60 years old, and him never still marry her after almost 40 years together. What a shameless guy.

He needs to consult our very own Adunni Olorisa, Suzanne Wenger for deliverance.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by FBS: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2009
And suddenly Ade looks like a saint!  grin

@HNIC, how you can say this? shocked Just how possible was that for 2 managers to do that for some bleeding 90 minutes?
HNIC:

@edoyad
You hurl abuses at someone for 90 minutes and u want to shake hands with him after the match
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by allboyz(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
nateevs:

When asked why his players conceded so many yellow cards, he said.

Referees always book Arsenal more than other teams. Refs go out to book our players.

Now go ahead and back him up.

What AW said was Obvious!!!! 7 yellows. . . the one for Silvestre was deserved but not for RAMSEY,WILSHERE !!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by ritchboy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
AW has shakes the hand of his opposite number even when he loses far more important games. . .
if he didn't shake Hughes' hand then there must be a good reason. nobody here knows what really happened, except u believe what u read on goal.com/the sun.
what are u lot on about?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by nateevs(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2009
Bros the Match was live on Sky. . What are YOU on about?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by tkb417(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
Nateevs
dont bother

are you just knowing these people?

wenger is a pillock!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by slimshay(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ Ibime, update yurself before posting. Wenger is maried. Adunni Olorisa is dead.

@Nateevs, did you see Mark Hughes behavior all game long? Im with wenegr too on this one. Wenegr is not an hypocrite. Hughes decided to act like an immature prat for most of the game just cos Wenegr complained of infringing on his technical are? He was f**kin cursing at Wenger in front of live TV.

@FBS , the togolese to Wenger? A joke too far.

@tkb17, , , pillock? u taking Sharon's classes now, i see.

To my fellow soldiers, one match at a time, people, dont forget!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
He has driven home his point,if u ask me. All he was trying to say is, if he refuses to shake anybody hands, everybody can whine, but nobody can do shiiit
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by edoyad(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2009
Chelsea fans too ? Remember your special one ? Unbelievable !

The match against stoke will be very crucial coming on the heels of two defeats. Good thing is the boys will be well rested after a week of rest and no need for their services in our last UCL match. The sad part is the Song yellow card and i still don't know if Arsene wanted him to play unless it was a deliberate plan to finish the suspension by next week.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by codedguy1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2009
Where the hell is debosky?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by HNIC(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Nateevs and FBS
I hope y'all are satisfied with the answers my Gooner brothers have given to you.
Hughes is the one that lacks class and how dare y'all compare it with players bickering he football field
I gave u examples
We lost to u last week in the league(at home) and AW was almost hugging Carlo
and a few days later, he loses to Citeh in a Mickey mouse competition and refuses to shake him
AW may have his shortcoming,but he is not crazy!

I support him in this one and its Hughes who is the immature Arrow for even making any noise about it.
He should get on with his life!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! by codedguy1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
slimshay:

@ Ibime, update yurself before posting. Wenger is maried. Adunni Olorisa is dead.

@Nateevs, did you see Mark Hughes behavior all game long? Im with wenegr too on this one. Wenegr is not an hypocrite. Hughes decided to act like an immature prat for most of the game just cos Wenegr complained of infringing on his technical are? He was f**kin cursing at Wenger in front of live TV.

@FBS , the togolese to Wenger? A joke too far.

@tkb17, , , pillock? u taking Sharon's classes now, i see.

To my fellow soldiers, one match at a time, people, dont forget!!!!

4 loses on the bounce, coming up !!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 / Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022