Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,979 members, 7,938,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? (11635 Views)

Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 9ja4eva: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2007
emeka1973:

GOD WIILL FRUSTRATE ANY ATTEMPT TO RIGG THE COMING ELECTION.PDP, I BELIEVE MAY OR MAY NOT WIN THE ELECTION.PERSONALLY I NEED A CHANGE.WE HAVE HARD ENOUGH OF PDP, LETS TRY OTHER PEOPLE LIKE BUHARI(ANPP) , UTOMI(ADC) ETC.

NIGERIANS SHOULD RESIST ANY ATTEMPT BY THE RULING PARTY TO RIG THE ELECTION.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

I feel u a lot.Well i know its no more secret Yar'adua cannot win the election.Its as transparent as anything.Anyone that tries rigging will slump and go in the name of Jesus.Like Soyinka said both Buhari and Yar'adua cannot lead the country.However let Gods will be done.Nigeria don suffer tire.If Nigeria were to be human he did flog all dose corrupt heavy thieves to death.Well i know this year holds so much for us too as top thieves will go and many more evil people will join dem.Well for me if am asked to pick i did pick Pat cos hes young and am convinced he will take us dere.

We don tire for old men without ambition abeg.Let Gods will be done.I cant wait to see my Country pick up and compete with World thieves(US,Britain e.t,c)again.

Long Live Nigeria!!!
Always a Nigerian,
Forever a proud Nigerian,
Born Nigerian.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by azorjiu(m): 2:02am On Jan 20, 2007
9ja4eva:

, Well i know this year holds so much for us too as top thieves will go and many more evil people will join them.Well for me if am asked to pick i did pick Pat because hes young and am convinced he will take us dere.

will you opt for pat because of his youth or your convinction in him? convinced in his what? capability?

if you talk of youth then yar' adua, okotie et al should be included in you lot.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 9ja4eva: 5:05am On Jan 26, 2007
azorjiu:

will you opt for pat because of his youth or your convinction in him? convinced in his what? capability?

if you talk of youth then yar' adua, okotie et al should be included in you lot.

I will opt for him because i know he is capable if given the chance.What do you think?
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by aishatuu: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2007
you know its bad enough calling a leader a bastard but wishing
some1 death is a little extreme and frankly a very stupid thing
to say.it just shows that U are the bastard for wishing death
on a fellow human being.if God wills he will be the next president
whether u like it or not.even if he doesnt win he still deserves
ur respect for being a state governor for eight years.what have
u achieved so far?so i think u shud lay off yaradua and go learn
some manners before u talk!
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 9ja4eva: 6:23am On Mar 05, 2007
@ Aishatuu

aishatuu:

someone death is a little extreme and frankly a very stupid thing
your respect for being a state governor for eight years.what have
u achieved so far?so i think u should lay off yaradua and go learn

So so rude.From ur name it sounds like hes ur grandfather.LMAO
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by fakande(m): 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2007
aishatuu:

someone death is a little extreme and frankly a very stupid thing
your respect for being a state governor for eight years.what have
u achieved so far?so i think u should lay off yaradua and go learn

Well, apparently God does not wish him to be President cos I just heard that the man collapsed and died in a hospital in Germany. Obasanjo has pushed him to his death.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by abdkabir(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2007
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by aishatuu: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2007
he is not my grandfather.u think im rude but the person that called him
a bastard isnt?!and while we are on that what if he was UR grandfather
and somebody called him a bastard?answer honestky pls.all im saying is you dont have to like
the man but y shud you pray for his death and call him a bastard?
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 9ja4eva: 5:16am On Mar 09, 2007
aishatuu:

he is not my grandfather.u think im rude but the person that called him
a bastard isnt?!and while we are on that what if he was UR grandfather
and somebody called him a bastard?answer honestky please.all im saying is you don't have to like
the man but y should you pray for his death and call him a bastard?

Well its jst d truth cos if dey dnt go dey wnt let fresh people rule the Country.I get wat u saying though.Now hes rumoured to be dead even though we all know hes nt fit to rule wat wld u say den?No beef bt he cant jst rule us.Sorry to disappoint u.LOL. smiley
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by donnymikky(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2007
Baba said this election is do-or-die affair abi una no understand wetin dey again grin
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 9ja4eva: 7:04am On Mar 10, 2007
Yeah na die for baba.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by solutionz: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2007
He will not die and nothing will happen to him, and about you uncle you should have taken him to the kidney center in Katsina state which is free of charge. abusing someone is not a sign of good up bringing, I am not a fan of Yar'adua but you guys are a disgrace to modernity,
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 9ja4eva: 5:08am On Mar 22, 2007
To u its nt a sign of good upbringing but to me its a sign of good upbringing cos my future is involved.Y nt meet leaders who r praying for God to clear all dem stumbbling blocks and say its nt a good thing.Please look @ situations b4 u start judging.Its my opinion and u shldnt have a problem with dt @ orl.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by marriam: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2007
yaradua will probably be the best thing that will happen to nigeria.

Look the man will not be spending the countries money as he has claimed his assets in advance, and he has explained where his money and assets have coming from , dont forget YARADUA is a household name, the family have many businesses all over the world.
I think he has enough money as it is.

Give him a chance, read more about him.

Pulse wishing someone dead is childish!!!!!!!!!!!! ( you know how you are )

kiss
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 9ja4eva: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2007
Its sad though dt u speaking from sentiment.Pat Utomi is d right man.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by dai513(f): 1:51am On May 28, 2007
My people, my people. How will we sit down and say Naija will never get better. First off it will get better(all you naysayers will be put to shame). Now I agree with the person who asked what our young people are doing,those abroad and at home, let's take example from Hurricane Katrina. A whole US government responded so slowly and are still responding in a snail like manner, but its college kids doing fund raisers, different organisations and just normal people that are really making a difference and making sure that the people affected are taken care of, granted we are talking of a developed country here but my point is we the normal people are the ones that need to start doing something to make the country better, all we do is sit and bitch about the situation. You dont even have to be in the Naija to start doing something,
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by violent(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambode Donates 50million Naira To IDPs In Three State For Upkeep / Court Order Or Not, Our National Convention Will Still Hold - PDP / Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.