Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,978 members, 7,938,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? (11633 Views)

Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by McKren(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2006
Well Yar'adua's presidency is a done deal. Better brace up for a Nigeria whose closest allies will be Syria, Iran and Lebanon. With our president romancing seriously with Mahmuud Amadenajad. If power must go back to the North and should be a governor why no Adamu Mauzu who is at least in terms with the pace at which the world is moving.
At least he got educated at University of Birmingham, only God knows what Yar'adua's foreign policy will be.

The truth is that people can only comprehend what OBJ is getting at when they realise the changes in PDP contitution which gives the BOT chairman powers over the president. Note that the contitution was also changed so that OBJ will be the next chairman BOT.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by IykeD1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2006
Time will tell how far to the religious right Yar Adua will be, but I read his state was about
the only one in the North that do no use the government's funds to sponsor Hajj. If that
is true, then he deserve some credit and I doubt very much if he will be that extreme.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by babyboy2(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2006
Iyke-D:

Time will tell how far to the religious right Yar Adua will be, but I read his state was about
the only one in the North that do no use the government's funds to sponsor Hajj.
If that
is true, then he deserve some credit and I doubt very much if he will be that extreme.
true bro.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by joshO: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2006
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by joshO: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2006
My vote is certainly for Yar'Adua. If for nothing else, the management of our soon-to-be $50 billion external reserve.

He is amongst the most effective and least flamboyant of the current breed of governors. Also, sad as it were, his health condition may come with an advantage. Adversity, they say, often forces modesty.

A man in his situation will be more concerned with making a difference, rather than aquiring mansions in Maryland and the UK. I have no doubt in my mind that he will triumph.  

Yar'Adua is also less likely to engage in the political connivance and brinkmanship  that is the trademark of leading politicians like barawo Atiku.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2006
The same Atiku that has been part of this same administration you are accusing - or what has suddenly exonorated him? His lust for power has suddenly made him not guilty of the blame in the same government he had been part of?
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by superman(m): 12:47am On Dec 22, 2006
hahaha loverboy and co i hear una make una be careful i fit fly come show una some magic
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:16am On Dec 22, 2006
McKren:

Well Yar'adua's presidency is a done deal. Better brace up for a Nigeria whose closest allies will be Syria, Iran and Lebanon. With our president romancing seriously with Mahmuud Amadenajad. If power must go back to the North and should be a governor why no Adamu Mauzu who is at least in terms with the pace at which the world is moving.
At least he got educated at University of Birmingham, only God knows what Yar'adua's foreign policy will be.
The truth is that people can only comprehend what OBJ is getting at when they realise the changes in PDP contitution which gives the BOT chairman powers over the president. Note that the contitution was also changed so that OBJ will be the next chairman BOT.

Erm most of them studied outside the country and some even bought degrees on their way back home, they will still get less than 35% if we are to rate them.

to be honest foreign policy is not top priority for Nigeria right now
He should just arm himself with the best of the best in every sector of the country
Soludo,Dora,Ribadu, and bring back Okonji iweala* and some more

superman:

Haha loverboy and co i hear una make una be careful i fit fly come show una some magic

superman no waste your energy fly come here, those pretty girls with plenty lugage are waiting for you in the romance section cheesy
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by superman(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2006
haha no problem brother!

me being a president i think things will change for good !

we get there hahaha

one naija still
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by McKren(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2006
All Good Things,
Let me start with an apology for the long silence since the last post on Friday last week. You would agree with me that the manner in which things took a different turn over the weekend calls for a lot of introspection. But know this, that on Friday morning I was optimistic about the successful eventuality of picking the PDP ticket for the presidential elections. However, by Friday evening, I was no longer a candidate. The gap in between is best left for the PDP hierarchy to give details.
A lot of mixed emotions have greeted me since last Friday since the announcement of my withdrawal from the race to pick the party’s nomination for presidential office. Some of you have expressed anger, some disgust while others have expressed empathy. I understand the different dispositions which I believe stem from the information made available to you all.
Let me emphasise that in party politics, the party to which one belongs takes pre-eminence in the deciding of who goes for what office. If you had read my previous notes on this presidential journey, I had stated that I was going before my party to seek their consent to contest for the post of President. When I made my declaration on November 7, it was under this purview that I indicated my interest in the candidacy for the post of President. By doing so, I subjected myself to the supremacy of the party, in this case the PDP. As a serving governor of a state, belonging to the National Executive Committee, and being a prospective presidential candidate to be sponsored by the party, I am thus bound by any decision that the party’s top echelon may take before or after the primaries. The party’s decision last Friday to zone the presidency to the North, hard as it may be to accept, must be respected.
Does this in any way diminish the ideals which I stand for? By no means. The election to presidential office would have accelerated the achievement of our paradigm for a great Nigeria. However, the fact that one is not able to attain that office, therefore, only slows down the accomplishment of that dream. But we must still pursue that dream slowly but surely. In this regard I implore you to remain steadfast in the continued pursuit of achieving the great Nigeria of our dreams. We must have it in mind that the attainment of our dreams can be achieved, not only by the attainment of political office, but through the collective will of all. We all must unite to develop that will, to make it stronger and surer.
As a committed member of the PDP, I must invite you to lend your support to our party’s flagbearer, my friend and colleague, Alhaji Umar Yar’Adua, Governor of Katsina State as he marches towards the presidency in 2007. Before and after the nomination on Saturday last week, he had shown me tremendous friendship. This I shall cherish for a long time. Please join me in congratulating him on this significant assignment.
In deference to the presidential campaign of my friend and in order not to constitute an alter ego to the main agenda of the party to which I belong I regret to say we can no longer continue interaction at the level which we have done in the past few days until such a time that it would be practical to do so. I am most grateful for your unalloyed support – the time you all have taken to make one or two contributions on this blog. The comments have, for most of it, been very pleasant and useful. The camaraderie has been unprecedented. I shall definitely miss the interface. Please let the communications which you have developed among you, individually, continue. It would definitely help in building the hope that was begun. Thank you dearly.
I remain yours truly, Donald Duke.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by otokx(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2006
I like the man's quiet disposition.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2006
hhhhmmmm,a northern president.may God have mercy on nigeria.cause its really scary having a muslim president,no one can tell. undecided
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by dennylove(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2006
-evrybody in da house happy xmas n merry new year,lol
denny is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
inshort, i dey cry 4 this country,where we go start to REPAIR this country? ??even president OBASANJO self, dey chop BRIDE4 PTDF,PDP say na them be the ruling party,NA TRUTH.
because them no need ur vote to put anybody they want in POWER!!!!!!!!!
NO wonder eedris abdukareem, sing say,NIGERIA,JAGAJAGA,EVRYTHING SCATTER-SCATTER,
NA WAOOOOOO corruption and bribe don chop the leaders of this country die shocked shocked shocked
Imagine, that OLD YARADUA na him PDP see to give PRESIDENT. MAY GOD HELP US.EVRYBODY IN THE HOUSE SAY AMEN.PEACE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by McKren(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2006
For the records Yaradua is not old, people say he is sick though. He is in his 50s

Breaking News!!!!! the news of the moment is that ATIKU ABUBAKAR VICE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA HAS GONE ON EXILE.

[img][/img]

Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by LoverBwoy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2006
Exile?

According to NTA thurs he's gone on holiday to USA via london( i thought those politicians are always on holiday anyway)
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by superman(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2006
yes i also saw that on NTA news as well waving as hes gone
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by joshO: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2006
This clueless, virtueless git is off on a foreign holiday again?!!.  It was only 2 months ago he embarked on a three-week vacation in his multi-million dollar Maryland mansion.

Our leaders certainly lack character. He wants to rule over Nigeria, but would sooner vacation in his London or Maryland mansions rather than Obudu, Tinapa, Yankaree etc,  I bet these Nigerian destinations are not as attractive as Potomac or Finchley  (plenty oyinbo's around, no fuming generating sets, no police sirens constituting noise polution as his 200-man security detail constitutes, excellenat medical facilities in case he has a heart attack whilst vacationing etc etc)

When will these lackees start demonstrating serious commitment to a nation they claim to love so much? When will they start putting their investments and vacation time in the country they have helped destroy, yet have benefitted imensly from!!.

In a more civilized society where the populace are generally more enligtened (enlightenment being one of the factors in determining HDI - Human Development Index, of which incidentally Nigeria consistently competes for last place with the like?s of Bangladesh!!!), a fat-neck, conniving andcorrupt  nomad like Atiku would be lucky to get 5-minute air time, let alone be VP.!

This is one of the many reasons I would take Yar'Adua, OBJ or even Buhari (reluctantly - not keen on ex military types) to the Kalu's, Atiku's and IBB's of Nigeria.

Atiku President of Nigeria? It will never happen!! God forbid bad thing.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by McKren(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2006
The point is that you guys are not getting the gist. By Atiku declaring for AC recently he lacks the moral right to remain in office as VP going by section 146 of the constitution. However the consitution only provides three means for which Atiku could leave office (death, impeachment and resignation), in the civilized world what Atiku would have done is to resign but he has refused to do that. For this reason the PDP has declared his seat vacant striping him of his privilages (a move which is very controversial as PDP or Presidency has no right to do that).
So Atiku  for fear of posssibility of facing EFCC arrest goes on a strange holiday in the USA via london on board a commercial flight (BAA). Technically he has gone on exile because I personally don't see him returning to Nigeria until after may 2007.

See excerpts of the news,
The presidency this morning said that Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s seat would be declared vacant. This follows his decision to contest the 2007 presidential election under the platform of the Action Congress (AC). Abubakar Atiku was elected on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party. Speaking with P.M.News this morning, Alhaji Uba Sani, Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, said the Presidency is now shopping for a replacement for Atiku. He said all privileges attached to the office of the Veepee have been withdrawn. Sani, who said he pitied the Vice President for his action, which he took out of ignorance, added that there is no way he can continue to be the vice president of a PDP-led government.

“By his action, he has ceased to be the VP. He has resigned his position technically,” Sani said. According to Sani, the VP also breached Section 146 of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by going to contest under another platform outside the platform that brought him to office. When reminded about the provisions of the constitution regarding the removal of the VP from office, the special assistant declared: “The constitution is very clear on that. Atiku was misinformed and misled as regards the provisions of the constitution. “At the moment, all necessary action would be taken to take away the office from him since he is no longer a member of the ruling PDP,” he stated.

Indications of the withdrawal of the privileges of the Vice President came yesterday when Atiku was denied the use of the presidential aircraft by the president for a trip to the United States. Atiku had to travel by a commercial flight. Some of the privileges enjoyed by the Vice President and now withdrawn include: Special Security, Presidential Aides, Use of Presidential Jets, Travel Allowances and other perquisites of office; Police Orderly, SSS Operatives, Official Protocol and recognition at public events. P.M.NEWS observed that the Vice President was not recognised yesterday during the presentation of national honours to some select Nigerians. The National Executive Committee of the PDP also condemned the action of the Vice President today. Short of announcing the expulsion of Atiku Abubakar from the party, the NEC asked the party’s chairman, Ahmadu Ali to apprise INEC and the National Assembly about the current status of the vice president and the governor of Abia State, Orji Kalu, both of whom picked the tickets of AC and PPA to pursue presidential ambitions this week.

As far as the party was concerned, the actions of the two politicians “have rendered nugatory the privileges of membership of the PDP”. It also said the action of Atiku contradicted his status as the Vice President of Nigeria. The NEC not only condemned the two men, but also empowered the president to pursue constitutional means to sanction both Atiku and Orji Kalu. Indications that Atiku will be declared a persona non grata in the PDP emerged this afternoon after a member of the National Executive Council came out and exclaimed: “Atiku is finished in PDP. He is a goner.” Meanwhile, following his public declaration for Action Congress on Wednesday in Lagos, intense pressures are reportedly being mounted on Atiku to resign. P.M.NEWS authoritatively gathered that pressures for Atiku to quit office are being mounted both by foes and friends alike for different reasons.

While the political foes of the Vice President are insisting that he must quit his position as the number two man, having violated section 142 (1) and (2) of the 1999 constitution as a result of his declaration for AC, his friends want him to quit on moral grounds. Some associates of the VP were said to have based their argument on the fact that he had suffered much humiliation from the President and it is time to stop the debasement of the number two position. They argued that instead of continuing to suffer humiliation, Atiku should resign and launch an all out campaign against the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP). In this way, the associates explained further, Atiku would be able to enlighten the people about his manifesto and why they should vote out PDP in the next elections. Also commenting on the imperative of Atiku quitting office, Lagos lawyer and human rights activist, Chief Gani Fawehinmi, SAN, said Atiku ceased to be the Vice President of Nigeria the moment he emerged as the presidential flagbearer of AC in the 2007 presidential elections.

He appealed to the veepee to vacate office and allow a new vice president to be appointed under section 142, sub-sections (1), (2) of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999, he must be of the same political party with the President for him to be elected with the president. “He has turned asunder that platform thereby violating section 142 of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999, by moving from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to Action Congress (AC),” Chief Fawehinmi stated in a statement sent to P.M.NEWS. Meanwhile, the Action Congress has slammed the PDP-led federal government for denying Vice President Atiku Abubakar the use of the presidential jet to travel to the US on vacation, saying the development is a reflection of the scorched-earth and crude tactics being used by President Olusegun Obasanjo and the ruling party to further denigrate the office of the VP.

In a statement issued in Abuja Thursday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Muhammad, AC said the development also confirms fears expressed by the VP during his acceptance speech Wednesday, after picking the presidential ticket of the AC in Lagos. The VP had said he was sure that the government will step up his persecution, after dumping the dying PDP for a party populated by proven democrats. AC said despite an earlier approval of the vacation by President Obasanjo, and an agreed schedule for the VP to travel out of Abuja on the presidential jet Wednesday night, the President informed the Airport Commandant not to release the plane for the VP’s use. The party said though the VP eventually travelled out of Abuja aboard a commercial airline Thursday, the President’s action smacks of intolerance.

Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by IykeD1(m): 1:29am On Dec 23, 2006
He is going to be campaigning from Maryland. He loves the place so much, he can't stay away.
Maybe if he wins (God forbid), he will rule Nigeria from Maryland. What a great leader

He doesn't want to resign because the EFCC will be knocking on his doors the next minute after
he makes that announcement. He is in a no-win situation, but he is too daft to realize that.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by alabiyemmy(m): 6:17am On Dec 23, 2006
where are the Atiku campainers on this forum, ? I bet they will blame Obasanjo for Atikus woes now?
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by adconline(m): 6:52am On Dec 23, 2006
Where are these folks supporting Yar'dua from? What was his ranking when all the governors were ranked? I think even Chris Ngige outperformed him. Another journey into    abyss of desolation.  Where are his educational policies ?The problem with Nigeria is we are too easily satisfied.
my 2 cents:Yar' dua is part of Northern Oligarchy that is bereft of political leadership. I am willing to stake  anything to be proven wrong.

lets look at these jamb statistics   
http://www.jambng.com/app_ume.php
S/N  STATES  NO. OF APPLICANTS           
1  Borno  3,076 
Katsina  2,449  his state
3  Kebbi  2,190 
4  Taraba  2,149 
5  Yobe  1,330 
6  Zamfara  523 
  Total  11,717 
/N  STATES  NO. OF APPLICANTS 
1  Imo  78,495 
2  Delta  66,211 
3  Anambra  56,159 
4  Edo  54,368 
5  Ogun  50,101 
6  Ondo  37,346 
  Total  342,680
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 9ja4eva: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2006
Since no Donald den i will go for Utomi or Okotie?

Yar Adua sori nothing for u.Make u go back to ur shop dey sell cigar.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by temilo28: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2006
now that he has finally won the primaries,we ll jus hav to hope AC put up a stiff opposition,although i hate the idea of making Atiku their mainman.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Christino(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2006
AC should get Ibrahim Abacha instead, i don't buy that Atiku shiznit.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Jaybaba(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2006
Yar Adua,
From whence cometh thee to become the president of Nigeria?

The PDP says it has got us $50billion in foreign reserves. The PDP knows like I do, that this money did not come from a policy of theirs but as a result of high oil prices. What is the achievement in that? Now, how does it become a good thing for anyone to say that Yar Adua would manage the fund well?

In a democracy, power belongs to the people through their political parties. The parties package manifestos and carry them out if they win. What is the manifesto of the PDP? Has it been done? Why on earth should we not look at their candidate from a personal angle?

Yar Adua is a jihadist. He is not just a Muslim. Muslims are kind hearted people but not jihadists from amongst them. This country has not been safe in the hands of a man who claims he is a Christian, how much will it fair in the hands of a man who supported a woman caught in adultery to be stoned to death? This is a security question. The PDP have not done anything to stop the high rate of robbery caused by their economic blunders and they want to bring someone who promises to continue their reforms.

Yar Adua, as a person has no liberal principles for which we should not fear. I wait to be corrected. Atiku is not my alternative cause he's corrupt neither is Buhari who is in the same vein with Yar Adua.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by alarinka(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2006
, note tha yar adua was one of the first state governors that introduced sharia in 2001, in fact he is hardly at home, reports have it that the state exco meetings are always conveyed in his absence, fine he is prudent with money, so what, does he have a vision for nigeria like duke,okotie, e t c,
We might ave a reluctant putative presidency like shagari, a sleepy but sly one like abacha, a blank one like abubakar,, to avoid all these Nigeria at this level needs a strong,assertive[but not brash like the ota farmer!!].democratic and secular president like Buhari, if he can drop the toga of ethno-religious extremism he once demostrated in 2002.
Thank God the minna chief is out of the way, as for the yola politician, he should conceed the AC ticket to ANPP[Alliance], he stands no good chance,
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2006
Jaybaba:

Yar Adua,
From whence cometh thee to become the president of Nigeria?

The PDP says it has got us $50billion in foreign reserves. The PDP knows like I do, that this money did not come from a policy of theirs but as a result of high oil prices. What is the achievement in that? Now, how does it become a good thing for anyone to say that Yar Adua would manage the fund well?

In a democracy, power belongs to the people through their political parties. The parties package manifestos and carry them out if they win. What is the manifesto of the PDP? Has it been done? Why on earth should we not look at their candidate from a personal angle?
Yar Adua is a jihadist. He is not just a Muslim. Muslims are kind hearted people but not jihadists from amongst them. This country has not been safe in the hands of a man who claims he is a Christian, how much will it fair in the hands of a man who supported a woman caught in adultery to be stoned to death? This is a security question. The PDP have not done anything to stop the high rate of robbery caused by their economic blunders and they want to bring someone who promises to continue their reforms.

Yar Adua, as a person has no liberal principles for which we should not fear. I wait to be corrected. Atiku is not my alternative cause he's corrupt neither is Buhari who is in the same vein with Yar Adua.

What is the manifesto of any party in nigeria?

youve just cancelled everyone out so who is your alternative? Duke ? who is a member of a party that made an agreement to zone the presidency?
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Mariory(m): 2:21am On Dec 24, 2006
LoverBwoy:

What is the manifesto of any party in nigeria?

youve just cancelled everyone out so who is your alternative? Duke ? who is a member of a party that made an agreement to zone the presidency?

This is what I've been trying to figure out. The opposition parties are mostly a waste of space. Without strong opposition, the PDP appears able to control almost exclusively all state affiars in the country. The strongest opposition to the PDP seems to come from demorcratic activists. Our demorcracy is still young though.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by kitaun(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2006
Even activists are fast becoming enmeshed in political interests & intrigues e.g Gani and Falana
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Kazaure: 12:39am On Dec 25, 2006
hhhhmmmm,a northern president.may God have mercy on nigeria.cause its really scary having a muslim president,no one can tell.Thoniaslim

Were did you go to school. Religious ethnocentric bigotry are the beginning of this nations problems. So what if YarAdua is a muslim.The founding fathers of this nation were muslim and christian and they discharged their duties with humility and responsibility. Nuhu Ribadu is a muslim and El-Rufai is a muslim. With views like that I fear the type of future we have in the country with you teaching your kids nonsense like that. Shame on you. Nigeria is Nigeria regardless of religious views, we should have country in mid first and vote for those that also do.

Merry Christmas.[quote][/quote]
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by adconline(m): 4:28am On Dec 25, 2006
All i know is that Yar'dua is another Shehu Shagari in waiting. By the time he's done with Naija, we will be 25 years back. He is the governor of one of the  most illiterate states in Naija. In a state where everybody is blind, a  partially blinded becomes a king. He will  not deliver. He wil not not live up above Northern Oligarchy's influences and that of OBJ and his cohorts.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by alarinka(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2006
Kazaure:

Were did you go to school. Religious ethnocentric bigotry are the beginning of this nations problems. So what if YarAdua is a muslim.The founding fathers of this nation were muslim and christian and they discharged their duties with humility and responsibility. Nuhu Ribadu is a muslim and El-Rufai is a muslim. With views like that I fear the type of future we have in the country with you teaching your kids nonsense like that. Shame on you. Nigeria is Nigeria regardless of religious views, we should have country in mid first and vote for those that also do.

Merry Christmas.

], hey!! school has got nothing to do with the matters at hand, i am a core xtian and i have no apologies to say that Buhari[despite the perceived previous unstatemanly  excesses] is my man,any day,anytime, ], you people should try to be tolerant of people s view point, u have just demostrated [practically] the young chap s fears, but i agree with you we should think of Nigeria first, please pass the message around, for Nigeria to rise again, the best bet is Buhari, NO APOLOGIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Oil Revenue Loss Hits N10.1bn Daily / Francis Alimikhena Wins PDP Primaries For Edo North Senatorial District / IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.