Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,979 members, 7,938,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? (11635 Views)

Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by IykeD1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2006
Kituan

What are you smoking? Please get off this IBB worship. . . He is a scared little man, he is past his prime.
Have you missed the loads of contradictions coming from him lately? First he says he won't chicken out,
then he chickens out using morality as an excuse. What the hell are you talking about? He doesn't want
to compete with Yar Adua in PDP's primaries because of their family ties and because he is a nice guy but
he will compete with him under a different platform for the same elective position? What kind of sense
does that make?

Get it - He is a man afraid of his past. He is loathed by many except for those who are looking for hand
outs and waiting to take advantage of him. His biggest fear today is not ending up in jail one way or the
other. Say invincible again!
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by chyziani: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2006
@ Iyke-D
I believe every bit of what u've said it is a bitter truth! wink
For YARADUA, I just want all Nigerians to Stand by him, He's sure going to perform, God willing smiley
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 4Play(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2006
@chyziani
Wishful thinking!It is this kind of thinking makes politicians get away with a lot

The best position to adopt is to wish death to Yar'adua.

Nigerians should join me in wishing death to Yar'adua
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Easyy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2006
Who is this Yar Adua guy?

He is the son of the late Musa Yar Adua of politics of money andf thuggery. The fact that IBB considers himself on Yar Adua's side is enough for me to vote a million times against him (I'm not even registered to vote sad )

When will Nigeria break from the stranglehold of the cartel of thieves, looters and their offspring? When will we decide to make a positive stand by voting for anyone but one known to have any connections with past mismanagement and misappropriation?
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by nilla(f): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2006
Easyy:

He is the son of the late Musa Yar Adua of politics of money andf thuggery. The fact that IBB considers himself on Yar Adua's side is enough for me to vote a million times against him (I'm not even registered to vote sad )

When will Nigeria break from the stranglehold of the cartel of thieves, looters and their offspring? When will we decide to make a positive stand by voting for anyone but one known to have any connections with past mismanagement and misappropriation?

When the youths are ready to fight for their future. . .i think
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Genial(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2006
Easyy:

When we are ready to take our stand and take what is ours. When we are ready to lay down our lives for what we believe is right. When we are ready to take the battle to the gates of our common enemy and defeat him on his own turf.

Nigeria will break free from the stranglehold of this cartel when the people have had enough.

Until this happens, we will continue to post rhetorics on an anonymous webpage.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Easyy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2006
nilla:

When the youths are ready to fight for their future. . .i think

Maybe Nigerian youth believes his/her future lies in being subservient to some people who think they have divine rights to rule the Nation to a standstill. Maybe the Nigerian youth just believes that he/she is inconsequential in the grand scheme of polical events in the country.

Or, just maybe the Nigerian youth believes in this class of thieving, looting families and their unborn generations.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Easyy(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2006
Genial:

When we are ready to take our stand and take what is ours. When we are ready to lay down our lives for what we believe is right. When we are ready to take the battle to the gates of our common enemy and defeat him on his own turf.

Nigeria will break free from the stranglehold of this cartel when the people have had enough.

Until this happens, we will continue to post rhetorics on an anonymous webpage.

Maybe the Nigerian youth does not know that Nigeria belongs to him/her. Maybe the Nigeria youth is so consumed by his/her 'today' that he/she has decided to mortgage his/her 'tomorrow' (future), just to have his today. Maybe the Nigerian youth has become so partially sighted and now sees the common enemy as his/her saviour.

Maybe the Nigerian youth has not had enough of suffering and the hardship of survival.

Maybe we will continue to post on websites and no one will actually do something positive about changing the pathetic state of the nation
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by kitaun(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2006
Iyke D, cant u read?? Ibb does not have to be President to be overseeing affairs of the state, the earlier u guys realize that the less ur cardiac troubles, if there is 1 person that would be politially relevant even in death, it surely would be IBB, and believe me am being realistic, u guys by now should be able to see d handwriting on the wall and seperate idealism(how it ought to be) from realism(what it is)!!
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Ynot(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2006
Just so we are clear, whats the action plan of Nigerian youths? How are they going to help solve the problem? Going to the moon because it's there material can't work. I've heard people here talk about revolution. What will be the outcome? If taking action means destroying the society and burning down the limited infrastructure we have ONLY, forget it.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2006
The best position to adopt is to wish death to Yar'adua.

Nigerians should join me in wishing death to Yar'adua

nigerian should join me in wishing death to the south-south-south east leaders that voted for him in the primaries!
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2006
Ynot:

Just so we are clear, whats the action plan of Nigerian youths? How are they going to help solve the problem? Going to the moon because it's there material can't work. I've heard people here talk about revolution. What will be the outcome? If taking action means destroying the society and burning down the limited infrastructure we have ONLY, forget it.

didnt realise we have infrastructure

thats always the case, " the people that will suffer are the poor" Erm Bleep it they are already suffering, theyve been suffering ever since!!!
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by nilla(f): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2006
LOL @ Loverbwoy
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Easyy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2006
Ynot:

As above, Maybe the Nigerian youth has not had enough of suffering and the hardship of survival.

When Nigerians have enough and want to stop it, they will. History is replete with many of such around the world
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by nilla(f): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2006
Maybe the Nigerian youth just believes that he/she is inconsequential in the grand scheme of polical events in the country.

If only they knew how consequential they are sad
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Ynot(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2006
Easyy:

As above, Maybe the Nigerian youth has not had enough of suffering and the hardship of survival.

When Nigerians have enough and want to stop it, they will. History is replete with many of such around the world

I wish they do. But we all aware that ain't gonna happen anytime soon. An average Nigerian youth will rather take the easy way out - leave the country, given the opportunity.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by nilla(f): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2006
Ynot:

I wish they do. But we all aware that ain't going to happen anytime soon. An average Nigerian youth will rather take the easy way out - leave the country, given the opportunity.

But thats where you're wrong. . .we can make it happen. All we have to do is get people thinking about their future.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2006
Yeah Nilla, you can make it happen from Kansas. grin
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Ynot(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2006
nilla:

But thats where you're wrong. . .we can make it happen. All we have to do is get people thinking about their future.
Oh yea. How you gonna do that? Nilla's coercive powers? Ethnocentrism alone will cripple any call to revolt.

BTW, how you dey? Still dancing naked?
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by alabiyemmy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2006
you guys are outside the country and making these comments - what have you as an individual done to improve Nigeria? Apart from deserting her at her hour of need and wishing death to those people who offered themselves to serve the country?
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 9ja4eva: 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2006
Thanks jare.Ope u keeping it real?
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 9ja4eva: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2006
Posted on: Today at 10:29:13 PMPosted by: alabiyemmy
Insert Quote
you guys are outside the country and making these comments - what have you as an individual done to improve Nigeria? Apart from deserting her at her hour of need and wishing death to those people who offered themselves to serve the country?

Yu try oh.Looks like u in London too.Y nt lead by example.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by nilla(f): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2006
Donzman:

Yeah Nilla, you can make it happen from Kansas. grin
lol
i'm not going to be in kansas forever  smiley

Ynot:

Oh yea. How you going to do that? Nilla's coercive powers? Ethnocentrism alone will cripple any call to revolt.

BTW, how you dey? Still dancing naked?
lol @ coercive powers.
Who said anything about me! Its we. . and I'm serious.
Revolution . . .not my thing
Non-violent resistance . . . nobody will send us message.

But we can think up something.
For starters, each person needs to change. . .believe there is hope for naija  grin

also i wasn't the one dancing naked. . .it was Donzman tongue
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by nilla(f): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2006
alabiyemmy:

Did no such thing smiley
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 9ja4eva: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2006
nilla:

Did no such thing smiley

Tell me more?So how have u helped her den?Let me know oh cos u dey US and i know u will not want to return home someday.So?
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by nilla(f): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2006
9ja4eva:

Tell me more?So how have u helped her den?Let me know oh because u dey US and i know u will not want to return home someday.So?

Did you read my post @ all.
i said i'm not going to be here forever.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 9ja4eva: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2006
nilla:

Did you read my post @ all.
i said i'm not going to be here forever.

If u for real den i tink its welcoming oh.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Ynot(m): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2006
Nilla where you at in Kansa? I used to visit Wichita and Kansas city from OKC.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by 9ja4eva: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2006
Ynot:

Nilla where you at in Kansa? I used to visit Wichita and Kansas city from OKC.

Are u going to come back home too?How is Florida?
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by Ynot(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2006
9ja4eva:

Are u going to come back home too?How is Florida?

Sure. When you guys come up with a comprehensive plan, let me know. BTW, i'm no longer in Florida.
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by IykeD1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2006
@Kituan,

I can read, its just that you are taking this your IBB is directing everything from the sidelines
way too far. You have bought in to his myth and aura too much. Like I said, he is just a scared
little man doing all he can to avoid jail time. If you like, you can continue to indulge yourself in
the fantasy that IBB is so relevant and that nothing moves in Nigerian politics without him.

He may be your hero of sort, but he is a has-been. If he was any smarter or wiser, he should
have seen the writing on the wall and not bothered to pick up a PDP form. How could he have
made such a blunder and not see that he was no longer wanted by PDP? If he controls Yar
Adua then he should have known then that Yar Adua was being positioned to be the flag
bearer, another blunder from a so-called master strategist.

Remember what happened to the real Maradona? He is a coke head, a drug addict who can't
hold down a coaching a job!
Re: Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? by McKren(m): 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2006
Kituan

Please spare us this suya-joint politics of yesteryears lets talk of something else.
I hope you know that when he picked up his form guys from Nothern Coalition for Democracy mobilised against him immediately a fact which accounted for his leaving the PDP secratariat through the back door.
Good old fear nothing else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambode Donates 50million Naira To IDPs In Three State For Upkeep / Court Order Or Not, Our National Convention Will Still Hold - PDP / Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.