Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,079 members, 7,946,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed (8113 Views)

SE States Lead In Financial Buoyancy Despite Antagonistic Budget From Fed / Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly / FG Slashes Works Ministry’s Budget From N100bn To 11bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by lawrence83: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2009
Welcome to nigeria
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by asha80(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
Nigerians and ranting.What can you do apart from making noise,writing epistles and speaking english?Probably the only set of people that you push to the wall and instead of fighting back they break down the wall to move to the other side to make noise.Abeg make we go siddon for gutter!
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Owoinukolo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2009
grin I no go die for this Naija!!! Haba,
deadbodi get accident yepa
confusion break bone yepa
doubble wahala for deadi bodi
and d owner of deadi bodi.

This country sha! Person we no well, no see road, na him sign a whole BIG BUDGET, haba, i wan nationalize to Togo.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Hairat007(f): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ruskiee(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2009
Revolution.
Take to the streets and protest.
Don't spew foam at the mouth here-the battle is out there. Take it to the politicians.
Fight for change.

Who signs documents on his sick bed anyways.  undecided
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
asha 80:

Nigerians and ranting.What can you do apart from making noise,writing epistles and speaking english?Probably the only set of people that you push to the wall and instead of fighting back they break down the wall to move to the other side to make noise.Abeg make we go siddon for gutter!
sista i dey feel your concern.My people de fear to act, why?de wan build hous,de wan make money,de wan marry,i get family,mama & dada de house, i have understand the naija system no b 2day.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by bidemi12(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2009
I just posted this in another topic on NL. I think it is more appropriate for this topic. And it goes like this; "There is nothing as sweet as having dual citizenship. It's called having options. When one path is blocked you then have another path to follow. I don denounce Naija tey tey. When things don normalize maybe i go dust my Naija pali again. MAYBE.  

NO LIGHT
NO EDUCATION
NO INFRASTRUCTUE
NO SECURITY
NO HOUSING
NO PRESIDENT
NO GOVERNMENT
NO WATER
NO JOBS
NO FUEL
NO POLITICAL SYSTEM

In short no future.  grin

Oya, all those fake patriots make una fire back."

Sweeeet.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ochukoccna: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2009
yorke:

sista i dey feel your concern.My people de fear to act, why?de wan build hous,de wan make money,de wan marry,i get family,mama & dada de house, i have understand the naija system no b 2day.
Will you come down from New York and be our Obama? Do this first and we go follow abi no be ca$h u go hammer for yankee! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by webman(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
@700john. You are right. We really need to fight for our rights by all means.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ochukoccna: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2009
[size=28pt]Why he never sign hin resignation letter from hin sick bed! [/size] [size=18pt]We dey await that 1 O![/size]
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by oge4real(f): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
It is irritating, how much noise Nigerians can make without any action. I tell you,these people can do whatsover they like with no resistance, all we do is to stay here and complain, wasting bandwith!
Our future is in our hands and we need to become orgainsed and challenge these fraudsters in guise of leaders.This is indeed sickening, I mean, what in God's name do they take us for? Happiest people in the world indeed!
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by DL(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
@bidemi12
E no mean say u go live pass those wey dey naija.

If everybody think lyk u who go remain for naija(ur papa and mama and gramma and granpy)

Na dem go dey suffer dey go.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by MaxyBrown(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2009
Wonders shall never end. In a contry with enough human resources-many underemployed and most unemployed, a sick man is leading, from abroad!!!
This can only happen in Nigeria. God SOS!
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by slimes(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2009
Owoinukolo:

grin I no go die for this Naija!!! Haba,
deadbodi get accident yepa
confusion break bone yepa
doubble wahala for deadi bodi
and d owner of deadi bodi.

This country sha! Person we no well, no see road, na him sign a whole BIG BUDGET, haba, i wan nationalize to Togo.
grin grin grin!
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ChapelleS: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2009
[size=20pt]This is no news,as if we did not see it coming! Nigerians=Cowards[/size]
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
Ok
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by bidemi12(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
DL:

@bidemi12
E no mean say u go live pass those wey dey naija.

If everybody think lyk u who go remain for naija(your papa and mama and gramma and granpy)

Na dem go dey suffer dey go.

I no try to live pass those wey dey naija but to live a better life and to use the opportunity wey i get to better my family life as well. Shey you de hear wetin de happen? your president de sign budjet for sickbed. If you get option wetin you go do? aside that, extremist de wreck havoc for your country. Plus no light, fuel, infrasture etc i fit go on and on, i beg make i hear word. I stand by my statement and like i said b4 all ye fake patriots fire on.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Owoinukolo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2009
cool 4 real i no go spurise if d guy contest from sickbed win election for second term in office!!!

My pply, abi i lie ?

Gbosa,
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ochukoccna: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2009
oge4real:

[size=18pt]It is irritating, how much noise Nigerians can make without any action. I tell you,these people can do whatsover they like with no resistance, all we do is to stay here and complain, wasting bandwith![/size]
Our future is in our hands and we need to become orgainsed and challenge these fraudsters in guise of leaders.This is indeed sickening, I mean, what in God's name do they take us for? Happiest people in the world indeed!
What have you done? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by geogentle: 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2009
Our president cannot talk, cannot eat (though can drink), finds it difficult to read but can sign budget,

GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by bidemi12(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2009
Chapelle.S:

[size=20pt]This is no news,as if we did not see it coming! Nigerians=Cowards[/size]

I beg make i hear word. On your own part wetin you go do? apart from saying "this is no news, as if we did not see it coming! Nigerian=Cowards" like i said b4 "all ye fake patriots fire on"
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by mbulela: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2009
all those accusing Nigerians of being noise makers and not doing anything are alleged pathetic cowards.
list your contributions to the struggle apart from the same crime you accuse others of.
lead the way and see if we will not follow you.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by lawrence83: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2009
ochukoccna:

[size=28pt]Why he never sign hin resignation letter from hin sick bed! [/size] [size=18pt]We dey await that 1 O![/size]
Resignation letter? In ur dreams, am sure if that letter is given to him, he will wake up and tear it to pieces.

Presidency is His Birthright, and he doesn't wanna b the first to resign from a sick bed . . . . .Think abt that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Owoinukolo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2009
mbulela:

all those accusing Nigerians of being noise makers and not doing anything are alleged pathetic cowards.
list your contributions to the struggle apart from the same crime you accuse others of.
[tr]lead the way and see if we will not follow you.[/tr]

Mr. folo, folo;
folo folo folo, folo folo folo,
Mr. folo folo,
make u open eyes
opne ear
Shine ur eye,
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Meldrick(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2009
When I read stories like this I sit thinking of whether to cry or just do something crazy. My heart boils and I remember Fela and his prophecies through his songs.

Should I admit that Nigerians are cowards or very patient people? I need an answer.

Presidency is not by force. It is not a do or die affair neither is it the prerogative of any man but why on eat has Ya radua chosen to stick to that position even at the point of death (certainly the true state of his health will not be disclosed).
Indeed we are just at our preliminary stage of Democracy but the question is where are we really heading to?

May God help us. Amen
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ChapelleS: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2009
bidemi12:

I beg make i hear word. On your own part wetin you go do? apart from saying "this is no news, as if we did not see it coming! Nigerian=Cowards" like i said b4 "all ye fake patriots fire on"

This is one of those cowards speaking grin If your country was a sane place,I wouldn't have been among the few who summoned courage weeks before Yar'Adua present predicament precisely on the Nov 9th 2009 to elucidate 10 reason why he should resign. This health issue was top of the list.Check it out here 'nigeriarevolution..com'
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by oneluvb55(f): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2009
e no good oh.
make God help us, cos dis is getting too much.
i taught turai, was a cool woman.
thats to them.
anyhow wey ebe, man go survive. cheesy
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by kpalasa69(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2009
Am sure he has the strength for a freaking signature to help his cliq and family and make nigerians still suffer in suspense on what will happen to the country, I hope they took the document of his death wish along so he can sign that too, Yeye Aboki people wey no get sense, angry angry angry embarassed
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Boboribo: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2009
[size=24pt][/size]The in coming Chief Justice should be flown to him in Saudi Arabia to be sworn in there.  Fools we all are.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by lawrence83: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
There is barely nuffin anybody can do about it, the power is in their hands,
We are just onlookers and playing wakapass roles.
Its simple, u  keep hoping for the best.
My grandfather hoped for it, same also to my father, now its my turn to hope for the best.
anybody there to join me as i hope for the best? wink wink cheesy
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by bidemi12(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
Chapelle.S:

This is one of those cowards speaking grin If your country was a sane place,I wouldn't have been among the few who summoned courage weeks before Yar'Adua present predicament precisely on the Nov 9th 2009 to elucidate 10 reason why he should resign. This health issue was top of the list.Check it out here 'nigeriarevolution..com'

My friend shut the h.ell up!!! you are accussing Nigerians of doing nothing but talk while you are doing most the talking/protest. Carry placard go abuja make we see how brave you are. Like i keep saying "all ye fake patriots fire on"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Togo’s PM Resigns : Can This Miracle Happen In Nigeria? / Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari's Military / 2023 Presidency: Dokpesi Should Not Naked Himself Because Of Atiku – Afegbua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.