Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,696 members, 7,951,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed (8118 Views)

SE States Lead In Financial Buoyancy Despite Antagonistic Budget From Fed / Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly / FG Slashes Works Ministry’s Budget From N100bn To 11bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ChapelleS: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao!!!!

This is too funny. Dude is talking like a blabbering id.iot, cant keep his mouth shut. Yemen and Al-Quelda are prolly wishing they've never met a fo.ol who is ever so happy to reveal their secrets grin grin

Secret? You make me laugh.If cowardice is a secret worth keeping,I will not keep such.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by bandely(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2009
Hmm, God help us!
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2009
Chapelle.S:

Secret? You make me laugh.If cowardice is a secret worth keeping,I will not keep such.
lol no dear, that's not what I meant.

The other terrorists that have been working with AL-Quelda prolly have never said so much to the officials as this nigerian fo.ol has.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by macdot(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2009
Nigeria is just doomed, PERIOD!!! Only God will deliver us from the hands of Peoples Deceiving Party. 9ja go better someday.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by edoyad(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2009
macdot:

Nigeria is just doomed, PERIOD!!! Only God will deliver us from the hands of Peoples Deceiving Party. 9ja go better someday.

What i dont underctand is we say we want heroes who are ready to die for us, why doesn't Mutallab qualify ?
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2009
edoyad:

What i dont underctand is we say we want heroes who are ready to die for us, why doesn't Mutallab qualify ?
die for you? Did you ask him to die for you?

Did he say he was dying for Nigerians?

Did you wake up with a cheap bottle of liquor taped to your mouth?
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Coldish: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2009
I dont like this, but God help him, we are praying for you
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by mamagee3(f): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2009
Yaradua is just a waste of time,
please someone impeach that sickler on his sickbed
alongside his Jonathan Badluck and put in Fashola
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ChapelleS: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2009
Coldish:

I dont like this, but God help him, we are praying for you
All those who are praying for Yar'Adua's recovery are all hypocrites. What Nigerians should be praying is for God to change his heart so that he will release his sick grip on Nigeria.Even if he gets well and come back,give him three months,he will return back to Jeddah.He needs perpetual rest.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Olong(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2009
Turai signed supplementary budget,rit?yaradua my tail!
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Olong(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2009
Mamagee,aint dt too harsh?i mean coming frm a woman,,,
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by mamagee3(f): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2009
Olong:

Mamagee,aint dt too harsh?i mean coming frm a woman,,,

What is too harsh about bringing up an idea that'll help our dying country? undecided
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by youngbest(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
pa yaradua's family u tink we dont know
yaradua is sick or either dead
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by edoyad(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
FL Gators:

die for you? Did you ask him to die for you?

Did he say he was dying for Nigerians?

Did you wake up with a cheap bottle of liquor taped to your mouth?

That's beside the miss alligator. He surely was ready to die for something wasn't he ?
Besides we complain that the white man is responsible for africa's underdevelopment, well guess what ? Over 90% of the people on that plane were . . . .
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2009
edoyad:

That's beside the miss alligator. He surely was ready to die for something wasn't he ?
Besides we complain that the white man is responsible for africa's underdevelopment, well guess what ? Over 90% of the people on that plane were . . . .
What does Mutallab ready to die because of his pathetic lonely life have to do with Mutallab qualifying as a Nigerian hero?

Oti mu ogogoro yo grin I'm sure you were joking anywayz grin
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by KnowAll(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2009
Is it not high time for Jonathan to step down for peace to reign. If our leaders in Abuja believe it is better for a man in coma or otherwise to sign an important document that will impart on the lives of millions of Nigerians than for an abled VP to sign the same document. Is this not a big slap on the VP and the south-south  geo-politcal region. Should the region that lays the golden eggs continue to endure this abject humilation. undecided I am dumb founded.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by asoderock(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2009
Nigerians are cowards that is why the leaders treat them anyhow.
Can't you see how people pour out to the street in real countries to demand for a change whenever their interest is compromised.

So you either act or shut up and endure however you are treated.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by bombay: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
If by the mere force of numbers a majority should deprive a minority of any clearly written constitutional right, it might, in a moral point of view, justify revolution.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Olong(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
Yaradua has taught us just how sweet power can be!
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by drharry: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2009
. angry angry angryI smell a rat, angry angry angry
Someone in the Intensive Care Unit has budget signing as the least of his problems,
We wait for the drama to munfold in the New Year, Who knows he might even read the new year message from his bed, change cabinet, conduct meetings, NAIJA!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by lyfe(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2009
You mean, He signed budget from death-bed. I am not too sure if it was not signed by Mrs Alligator or Jaguda.
Since He signed, then He must have forgotten to issue a press statement, Video Conference or something for Nigerians who are clueless about him on his status.
Wait a minute! Sensitive document like that was flown out of the country what if it had been Mutlabbed in the airspace.

Please does anyone know if He is going to get paid of His December salary and other allowances.
asoderock:

Nigerians are cowards that is why the leaders treat them anyhow.
Can't you see how people pour out to the street in real countries to demand for a change whenever their interest is compromised.So you either act or shut up and endure however you are treated.

Do You think we have well trained riot police in Nigeria, Nigerian Police can not handle such situation as we see in other countries on CNN, BBC and Euronews. Pour out on the street I bet they are going to bit your ass silly unless you hand out N20 during the peace protest or whatever.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by macdot(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2009
lyfe:

You mean, He signed budget from death-bed. I am not too sure if it was not signed by Mrs Alligator or Jaguda.
Since He signed, then He must have forgotten to issue a press statement, Video Conference or something for Nigerians who are clueless about him on his status.
Wait a minute! Sensitive document like that was flown out of the country what if it had been Mutlabbed in the airspace.

Please does anyone know if He is going to get paid of His December salary and other allowances.

Lolz, i dey gbadun ur comments, grin wink smiley lipsrsealed cool embarassed
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by edoyad(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2009
What exactly is the problem with Yaradua ? Is it the kidney, heart or Erectile dysfunction ?
Because me i know there's alternative therapy available for all those problems.
YemKem International Center for Alternative therapy, the path finder. . .
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by bombay: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2009
Nigerians are cowards with no balls to stand for what they belive. They belive religion will solve the problem daft people.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by bidemi12(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2009
Chapelle.S:

When I call every Nigerian coward,I will be seen in bad light. If I make reference to America,they will ask me if I must compare everything to foreigners. Right now we are all in the village drinking palm wine,beer,sight seeing.watching masquerades and girls with one ear to the radio for them to tell us "why they struck".This is a country of cowards period.

And i say it is those who shout the loudest about others being cowards are the biggest one's. Do you know/have what it takes to even talk about revolution? stop calling others cowards when you cannot risk your own life.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by mamagee3(f): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao!!!!

This is too funny. Dude is talking like a blabbering id.iot, cant keep his mouth shut. Yemen and Al-Quelda are prolly wishing they've never met a fo.ol who is ever so happy to reveal their secrets grin grin

Maybe him and the U.S.govt made an agreement for leniency
If he shares their secrets, he'll get a lesser sentence
. tongue
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Wrex(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2009
NineoSix:

Yar'adua signs from his sickbed!!!

We are doomed in this country.

You mean Turai cut and paste his signature on to the document.

Yar'adua that no one has seen in over a month. Turai and his family have not allowed anyone to see him because he is in a coma in intensive care.  How on this planet does a man in a coma sign the budget for his country.

What next, Abacha will come back from the dead too!
i wonder, person wey dey on life support machine
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Wrex(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2009
mama-gee:

What is too harsh about bringing up an idea that'll help our dying country? undecided
don't waste ur time, nigeria is already dead
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by largie(f): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2009
Things fall apart and the centre cannot hold. we better fall apart when we are still sane,

becos u just don't do things like this in a civilised

environment.They are so used to cattle that they think all creatures are cattle.

Turai is so power drunk she does not know where to stop her schemes
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Kilonso: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2009
cry
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Kilonso: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2009
But for how long this northerners go dey insult us like this, like say we no be part of our own country?
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by asha80(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2009
Before are part of the country^^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Going Back On Election Boycott — IPOB / Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Petition Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.