Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,044 members, 7,912,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:24 PM

Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed (8071 Views)

SE States Lead In Financial Buoyancy Despite Antagonistic Budget From Fed / Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly / FG Slashes Works Ministry’s Budget From N100bn To 11bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ChapelleS: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2009
Yar'Adua is doing it the illiterate way nowadays:[size=20pt]Thumb print[/size]
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by 9ijaprince(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2009
This man vehemently refused to hand over power to his vice. Even for one week. I smell something now.Khaki boys has got 100 reasons to call us "pellow naijirians" any momemts from now.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by bidemi12(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2009
Chapelle.S:

Yar'Adua is doing it the illiterate way nowadays:[size=20pt]Thumb print[/size]

More talking. Carry placard go abuja make we see you in action. Lead the way. fight the good fight and all that good stuff.  grin
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ChapelleS: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
AGF said that He can rule from abroad even for up to six months.You think that this dudes are jokers? Only God,only God! He removed Abacha. I know that he has not forgotten us.If no that bomber would have exploded and Nigerians would have been running back to this country for fear of reprisal attack. God will do it again.

bidemi12:

More talking. Carry placard go abuja make we see you in action. Lead the way. fight the good fight and all that good stuff.  grin

The root cause of Nigeria's problem is that we refuse to acknowledge the truth that Nigerians are cowards.Take it or leave it.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by DRANOEL(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
thank God! atleast the man is now well enough to be signing things
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Owoinukolo(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
Phellow Nigeria, dis is Lt. Col dogonwa , God Bless Nigeria!!!
And here we go again,

We have a God that is greater than them all. HE came through for us many time in the past, HE will do it again.
AMEN!
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Fhemmmy: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
How pathetic, i thought they said the dude has lost his mind and cant even do anything, how could he have signed something as huge as that?
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ChapelleS: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2009
DRANOEL:

thank God! atleast the man is now well enough to be signing things

Signing? He is thumb printing,it is still the same thing.If you have worked in bank you will understand what am saying. grin
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by nigboy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
Is it not better that Mr. Presidents Hands Over to his Vice to enable him take proper care of himself.

http://ultrasoundeducation..com/
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by bidemi12(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
Chapelle.S:

AGF said that He can rule from abroad even for up to six months.You think that this dudes are jokers? Only God,only God! He removed Abacha. I know that he has not forgotten us.If no that bomber would have exploded and Nigerians would have been running back to this country for fear of reprisal attack. God will do it again.

The root cause of Nigeria's problem is that we refuse to acknowledge the truth that Nigerians are cowards.Take it or leave it.

And i say we need a fearless leader like you to lead the way. One who does not fear mopo bullets. So lead on.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by alanbolo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2009
@Bidemi12, U know say 4 me, i won't fire back at you direct since u be military guy, I'm counting on u to lead the revolution. I will be supporting u from NJ. As soon as u're done, i will come pat u in the back like Atiku did after the election when he was calling for a revolution from Maryland.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by globalaid(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2009
It is in Nigeria that this can happen, we have given our leader too much room to manouver us, why why and why. All the way from independence we have not get a good leader but only selfish and corrupt people leading us, this can never happen if people are vigilant and if we say enough is enough, i think it is time we start passing message through this people family and associate. time to bomb all of them.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2009
How will the new cjn be sworn in now,flown to saudi too?
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by bidemi12(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
alanbolo:

@Bidemi12, U know say 4 me, i won't fire back at you direct since u be military guy, I'm counting on u to lead the revolution. I will be supporting u from NJ. As soon as u're done, i will come pat u in the back like Atiku did after the election when he was calling for a revolution from Maryland.

Egbon/bro's mi. Good morning. No mind dem. Na mouth dem get. Dem no know wetin be battle or the realities of it. dem think say na to blog about revolution na im go solve problem. As for me, i fight/de fight battle wey worth fighting. Not for something wey if the people wey you de fight for see money dem go desert the fort and sell you out.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by alanbolo(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2009
bidemi12:
As for me, i fight/de fight battle wey worth fighting. Not for something wey if the people wey you de fight for see money dem go desert the fort and sell you out.
   I no fit laf now oh, am still hiding my face since Mutallab issue and I get to fly next week.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by alanbolo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
Let me ask the house,   Are we ready to take up arms and fight for any right in this country,    as it's been said b4, our mouth should be where our strengths are.  What will have happened if the bomb have exploded on xmas day and it was discovered that a Nigerian ,      
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by edoyad(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2009
grin Col. Dogonwa has just launched an attack on Abuja. grin
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Guk: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2009
This shows clear insincerity on the path of Yar Adua, it shows he has no honour or even integrity, what he needed to sign was a Letter handing over to his V.P. even if its for a period of 6 months, that way, he will be respected and will be welcome back as a reasonable man when he gets well, NA WA O!!!!
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by mubaraqqq(f): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2009
Chapelle.S:

Thank you, until we decide we have had enough and that we are willingly to risk our lives and die for that country nothing will change.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by bidemi12(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2009
mubaraqqq:

Thank you, until we decide we have had enough and that we are willingly to risk our lives and die for that country nothing will change.

Yeah, right!!! wink
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2009
mubaraqqq:

who will be the protagonist?
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ochukoccna: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
lawrence83:

Resignation letter? In your dreams, am sure if that letter is given to him, he will wake up and tear it to pieces.

Presidency is His Birthright, and he doesn't wanna b the first to resign from a sick bed . . . . .Think abt that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
In that case, we send 2 hugs ,a kiss & a silver coated bullet! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by mubaraqqq(f): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
Can you imagine this happening in America? A president in the hospital for 30 days and refuses to give power to the vice president.  No pictures, no official word, i still don't know what the president has and why he is in the hospital?
Can you say fox news?
Can you say tea party already in front of the hospital protesting?
Only in Nigeria we put up with rubbish.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by edoyad(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
What Nigeria needs is young men like Abdul Farouq Muttalab who are ready to denounce family ties and die for their beliefs. AFM, you will hear no further criticism from this username.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by mubaraqqq(f): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
MrPrsdent:

who will be the protagonist?

Like you I dey wait oh! for that Nigerian messiah?
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by abhosts(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
edoyad:

What Nigeria needs is young men like Abdul Farouq Muttalab who are ready to denounce family ties and die for their beliefs. AFM, you will hear no further criticism from this username.

Why choose a terrorist out of all examples that abound?
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ChapelleS: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2009
mubaraqqq:

Can you imagine this happening in America? A president in the hospital for 30 days and refuses to give power to the vice president.  No pictures, no official word, i still don't know what the president has and why he is in the hospital?
Can you say fox news?
Can you say tea party already in front of the hospital protesting?
Only in Nigeria we put up with rubbish.
When I call every Nigerian coward,I will be seen in bad light. If I make reference to America,they will ask me if I must compare everything to foreigners. Right now we are all in the village drinking palm wine,beer,sight seeing.watching masquerades and girls with one ear to the radio for them to tell us "why they struck".This is a country of cowards period.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by edoyad(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
I'm beginning to admire that Abdul Farouq kid all of a sudden Inspite of all the bad I've said bout him. How many of us can forgo a certain life of luxury to die like that ? Unfortunately his anger was channeled towards religious ends, it doesn't change the fact that kid had guts not characteristic of Nigeria's middle class. Just read his posts and gain an insight into his sufferings and you'll know we're just chickens hoping for the best and doing nothing.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by asha80(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2009
Chapelle.S:

When I call every Nigerian coward,I will be seen in bad light. If I make reference to America,they will ask me if I must compare everything to foreigners. Right now we are all in the village drinking palm wine,beer,sight seeing.watching masquerades and girls with one ear to the radio for them to tell us "why they struck".This is a country of cowards period.

shocked cheesy grin sad
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by mubaraqqq(f): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2009
Chapelle.S:

I think all Nigerians know that is the truth , we are all cowards period. we can stop lying to ourselves
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by DoubleN(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2009
How are we sure it is not Turai doing the signing?
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2009
mubaraqqq:

I think all Nigerians know that is the truth , we are all cowards period. we can stop lying to ourselves
rotflmao!!!!

This is too funny. Dude is talking like a blabbering id.iot, cant keep his mouth shut. Yemen and Al-Quelda are prolly wishing they've never met a fo.ol who is ever so happy to reveal their secrets grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu Becomes Acn Presidential Flag Bearer. / BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics / See What Was Written On A 1000 Naira Note That Was Paid To Me Today in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.