Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed (8070 Views)

SE States Lead In Financial Buoyancy Despite Antagonistic Budget From Fed / Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly / FG Slashes Works Ministry’s Budget From N100bn To 11bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by maxandy(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2009
I don't have much to say other than this report I agree is a reflection of the position of the president.

Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ajalio(f): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2009
@maxandy

Very appropriately marked, bravo!.
And how must the answer be to it?
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by omamokta: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2009
Dont you know miracles can happen if you have hope.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by oluchio: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2009
na wah 4 naija. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ucnduka(f): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2009
Na wah! Is it not funny that the same people that have been praying for his recovery are the ones amazed by this miraculous signing of the budget by a 'dead' man courtesy of Turai? Una neva see anything this drama is just unfolding next he would be commissioning a project from his sick bed. @lawrence84, your president according to reports is suffering from Chaug-Strauss syndrome, u can do the research as no time 2 explain.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by 9ijaprince(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2009
Obj caused this all. We are now reaping the dividend of rigging and imposition of candidates.This is a nightmare! First lady now rules this country.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ajalio(f): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2009
@omamokta and oluchi o

Unfortunately, hope and prayers aren't enough, sometimes.
God helps those which help themselves.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Ojumiii(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2009
Nigeria is a wounderland, Nothing is in possible in the face of corrupt leaders as foolish as they are,
That why there children we go on bombing and end up in Guantanamo bay 4 the rest of there entire life, God is just God.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by lawrence83: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2009
omamokta:

Dont you know miracles can happen if you have hope.
My grandfather did hope, my father too, now am hoping, hope my unborn child wont b hoping undecided undecided

uc nduka:

Na wah! Is it not funny that the same people that have been praying for his recovery are the ones amazed by this miraculous signing of the budget by a 'dead' man courtesy of Turai? Una neva see anything this drama is just unfolding next he would be commissioning a project from his sick bed. @lawrence84, your president according to reports is suffering from Chaug-Strauss syndrome, u can do the research as no time 2 explain.
Did u say my president, Did I elect select him into power?. . . . . am taking that as a joke.
Research on what? . . . . .Gosh, i got a lot of things to do down here
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by belelikfin(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2009
The Man is dying, can he be help please?
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by lawrence83: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2009
belelikfin:

Am sure that is what they went for in Saudi arabia.

And moreover, I personally cant render any help.

And what help wud u like to render since u r glamouring for one.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by CrudeOil2(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2009
I hate Nigeria with all my heart!
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ajalio(f): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2009
Maybe I think too much in German, however if I read many posts here in the forum,
or discusse with my Nigerian friends, then I can hear the big discontent.
Everybody knows about the mismanagement and knows the cause,
but nobody would like to change really something in it.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ChapelleS: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2009
When I was saying it yesterday,it was a joke.This morning am reading from my mail box from FOI Coalition that Yar'Adua actually 'New reports are coming in that the Budget were not signed but were Thumbprinted by the President, ' Some one said
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by lawrence83: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2009
Crude Oil:

I hate Nigeria with all my heart!
Why?. Stop hating
I love Nigeria with all my hearts.  wink wink
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ochukoccna: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2009
belelikfin:

[size=18pt]Your plea is akin to that of an impotent man who has sworn to impregnate his wife! You can only wish him the best in his futility seeing he isn't ready to do the right thing![/size] undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by maufunky: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by Wasiu12: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2009
shocked embarassed sad cry
In simple words, Where is the "Concerned Millitary members? I aint calling for a coup but something really needs to be done fast cos I am sure other world Leaders "will not" grumble if power got snatched away from civilians in this trying times.

Our "POLITCIANS" have so fooled us enough. I still love my country so pls ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by roscharch: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2009
nigeria is a big joke. people need to die . all this usless poilitians .sometimes i feel the people deserve the kind of leaders we get. i wish i could get liked minded people and we go storm abuja. enuf talking. and those useless jet riding flying pasotrs wont say the truth. prayers are not working. heaven helps those who help themselves. if the french didnt take action against louis the xvi they will still be were they are. its time for blood. those bastards that have been looting all need to go down, the time has come.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by roscharch: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2009
this world leaders are fools. isnt this enuf reason for the military to be back. who told them democracy suits everyone. our politicians and animals and they never learn from history. how evil can people get. nothing is working. in a country that has produced great people like soyinka , achebe , dbanj and all the hard working nigerians earning a clean living , its a shame for idiots like yaradua and obasanjo to be ruling us. its a disgrace. they r the scum of the earth and they will all rot in hell. for those calling for prayers for yaradua. its obviuos the man dosnt even love himself, u better save ur prayers for yourself.im so full of anger. the worst part is we look, i have a list of at least 10,000 people that need to die before this country can move foward, those bastards are holding us to ransom.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by unclesamtech(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2009
Hmm!!! Wonders shall never end
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by bidemi12(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2009
roscharch:

nigeria is a big joke. people need to die . all this usless poilitians .sometimes i feel the people deserve the kind of leaders we get. i wish i could get liked minded people and we go storm abuja. enuf talking. and those useless jet riding flying pasotrs wont say the truth. prayers are not working. heaven helps those who help themselves. if the french didnt take action against louis the xvi they will still be were they are. its time for blood. those bastards that have been looting all need to go down, the time has come.

Sighs!! yes, yes. And na mouth we go take do the revolution. We need a fearless leader like you to lead the way. So please lead on, fight the good fight and all that good stuff.  grin
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by haronky7: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2009
Haba, how could he possibly pull of this feat when I understand he is in coma?

If it were a sane environment that respects the rule of law, I would have said that this calls for an investigation. I am damn sure these dirty and greedy politicians used Oluwole's style to quickly get the budget through so that 'the party can begin in earnest'. They just couldn't wait anymore to get their hands on the 'government kudi' for sharing and mobilisation.

Furthermore, I'm deeply pained that often we hear these billions and trillions of Naira budget are signed, but look around you in Nigeria, all you see around you is appalling poverty of millions of Nigerians, while this money still annually get 'spent'. You wonder where the money goes. I bet you this huge some of money isn't enough for the renumeration, bonuses and allowances of these agbada-claded politicians, let alone to trickle down to the unfortunate masses. Are these politicians aware that we are a laughing stock of the international community, or are they too greedily blindfolded by their flowing agbadas and babarigas?

God help us!
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by annie7(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2009
[b]What a country! Anything can happen in this country,a man that has not benn able to see the sun for the past one month now is signing budget from sick ben.It's all fluke, it's the handi work of Turai Yar' nonsense.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by annie7(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2009
[b]PLS ROOM I NEED YOU TO HELP ME OUT, WHAT IS THE NAME OF SOUTH AFRICAN CURRENCY AND WHAT'S THE EQUIVALENCE OF THEIR R1,R100 TO OUR NAIRA IN NIGERIA.PL'S ROOM HELP ME OUT IT'S VERY URGENT. I NEETD TO MAKE SOME PURCHASE  THEIR AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE IT TO OUR NAIRA.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL BE THANKFULLY RECIEVE.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by annie7(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2009
PLS ROOM I NEED YOU TO HELP ME OUT, WHAT IS THE NAME OF SOUTH AFRICAN CURRENCY AND WHAT'S THE EQUIVALENCE OF THEIR R1,R100 TO OUR NAIRA IN NIGERIA.PL'S ROOM HELP ME OUT IT'S VERY URGENT. I NEETD TO MAKE SOME PURCHASE  THIER AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE IT TO OUR NAIRA.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ochukoccna: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2009
annie7:

PLS ROOM I NEED YOU TO HELP ME OUT, WHAT IS THE NAME OF SOUTH AFRICAN CURRENCY AND WHAT'S THE EQUIVALENCE OF THEIR R1,R100 TO OUR NAIRA IN NIGERIA.PL'S ROOM HELP ME OUT IT'S VERY URGENT. I NEETD TO MAKE SOME PURCHASE  THIER AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE IT TO OUR NAIRA.
[color=#000099][/color]
Be not intellectually lazy. Use Google or www.xe.com
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by ruskiee(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2009
Show us a video of him signing-then we'd believe.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by pecoprince: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2009
Yar'adua to run second term election from saudi. God help us
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by pecoprince: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2009
is there another Aso Rock in saudi.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by otokx(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2009
Saudi don talk say the man no dey dem country; maybe he is in Yemen.
Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by annie7(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2009
ochuku thank u for making me realised that i'm intellectually lazy for not been able to use search engine for R1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Contest In 2011 Election, Rather Settle For Vice - Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / #occupy Nigeria# Finally Owerri Is Joining, Start By Modotel This Morning 8am / Effects Of Terrorism On The General Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.