Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:49 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4545338 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
souldust: @msauza i already told you i cant hep you. It is really tru that you can only force a horse to the stream but cant force it to drink. What henry said to snyder can also be extended to you. You shouldnt be seen close to what looks like a school since it is a waste of time and resources. Afterall its not possible to educate a lunatic.

@henry, that blyss fellow is a black american who has a false image of himself.

@snyder, we have other riffles and i have seen the DSS with it before. Its unfortunate i cant post pics of it.

We have seen them. DSS is not military they a paramilitary intelligent unit.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
Henry120:

Now I knw that black south africans like you should not be seen even 5KMs near a school. It is apparently a waste of time and valuable resources.

THEY DID NOT TEACH YOU FOOLS WHAT A FIGURE OF SPEECH IS, and how to identify one abi?? Instead of males like you to attend schools you paedophile..s run about robbing and R**a*p-NI.ng defenceless girls.

I do not blame you, it just goes to show how your insignificant brain functions. I was not comparing rifles foo.l.

Let me use this opportunity to educate you, so that when you go back to the shacks you live in, you can educate the rest of your illiterate family.

Definition for figure of speech:
Web definitions:
trope: language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense.

"I said blow ur brain from 400meters with an ak-47".
It is a figure of speech, since it is not literally possible to do that.

St.upid asswipe!!!

So no one ever told u that less then 10% of SA citizens live in so called slums and that SA curtrently has less then 2.5m housing backlog, now fool let's compare that to Nigeria.

Please I want u to come and talk abt Soweto because I can post u links and pics that can show u that even Soweto can compare itself to any city in Naija interms of infrastructure and commerce, 98% of Soweto today have sanitation, water, electricity, malls including the biggest hospital in sub Saharan-africa infact the biggist in the southern atmosphere.

Talking about figure of speech now that's 4 children and on the issue of education i don't even have to compare my university qualifications to any of yours because u aren't even in the top 100 in the world.

U are really foolish.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
souldust: @msauza i already told you i cant hep you. It is really tru that you can only force a horse to the stream but cant force it to drink. What henry said to snyder can also be extended to you. You shouldnt be seen close to what looks like a school since it is a waste of time and resources. Afterall its not possible to educate a lunatic.

@snyder, we have other riffles and i have seen the DSS with it before. Its unfortunate i cant post pics of it.

Don't talk sh*t about a few 100 soldiers u still use that old antique rifle.

Umnfotunatly the only thing ur good at is scamming and twisting the truth here. This topic is beyond ur level/education status my boy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2013

If the truth really hurt that much, then I'm sorry bro.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by interguru: 4:11am On Feb 26, 2013
Msauza:

If the truth really hurt that much, then I'm sorry bro.
d truth sure do.
South Africa praises Nigerian military
for its apartheid-era help
Source: Defenceweb
The South African National Defence
Force (SANDF) foreign relations head
has praised the Nigerian Armed forces
for its strong relationship with the South
African military.
Major General Daniel Mofokeng, head of
SANDF Foreign Relations, said Nigeria
was in the forefront in the struggle
against apartheid and that the country
made huge sacrifices for the liberation
of South Africa from minority rule.
Nigeria supported the then Frontline
States organisation, which was
established to achieve democratic
majority rule in South Africa. Former
members included Angola, Botswana,
Lesotho, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia
and Zimbabwe. According to the South
African Institute of International Affairs,
Namibia contributed an estimated US$61
billion towards the anti-apartheid effort
between the 1980s and 1994.
Nigeria played a pivotal role in
establishing the United Nations Special
Committee against Apartheid in the
1960s while ordinary Nigerians
contributed financially to the anti-
apartheid movement, especially in
reaction to the 1976 Soweto uprisings.
Mofokeng said that Nigeria also offered
military training and support to assist
the African National Congress.
According to him, Nigeria’s gesture
helped shore up relations between
Abuja and Pretoria.
“I must say the relations between the
two countries most especially before
1994; has been extra ordinary in the
sense that Nigeria has been in the
forefront in the anti-apartheid struggle.
It assisted and trained our cadre, our
students and military students then. So I
must say the cooperation between the
two has been very great indeed”.
“The Nigerian Armed Forces’ very
intimidating credentials, in terms of its
military professionalism, is exemplified
by its role in Liberia, Sierra Leone and
most recently, in Ivory Coast,” Nigeria’s
Defence Adviser to South Africa,
Commodore Jacob Ajani told the Voice of
Nigeria
“In most international fora you find out
that it comes easily that Nigeria takes
the frontline by way of providing
leadership. We have provided many
force commandants for the United
Nations’ peace keeping missions and the
Africa Union as well.”

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:14am On Feb 26, 2013
The front line states where never a threat to SA(not even now) we routinlly violated there air space, bombed targets and even launched full blown raides.

All so you should understand. In poltics you need to strok Egos.

And I still ask. Nigeria who had been inpendent since the 1960s never once in it's history deployed her milltary.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by interguru: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2013
andrewza: The front line states where never a threat to SA(not even now) we routinlly violated there air space, bombed targets and even launched full blown raides.

And I still ask. Nigeria who had been inpendent since the 1960s never once in it's history deployed her milltary.
lmao. bro write in english nd try to be coherent.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by interguru: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2013
andrewza: The front line states where never a threat to SA(not even now) we routinlly violated there air space, bombed targets and even launched full blown raides.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2013
snydergp:

Don't talk sh*t about a few 100 soldiers u still use that old antique rifle.

Umnfotunatly the only thing ur good at is scamming and twisting the truth here. This topic is beyond ur level/education status my boy.
i cant argue with any one who says mbeki has never set foot in west africa when indeed he fought aparthied from the ANC office here in lagos. this is a fact your msauza attested to. if you cannot do research to find out, thats your headache. praise be to god that there is pastor chris oyakhilome the Nigerian in SA. you can easily walk into the christ embassy church in whatever crime ridden neighbourhood you live so as to get healing. dont worry. he is competent. he has healed your brothers of the virus that has become synonymous with the proudly xenphobic, pedophilia and proudly corrective rap e.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2013
interguru: lmao. bro write in english nd try to be coherent.

Firstly I have dyslxia
Secondaly if you strugling to under stand what I am saying you should go get help. Just every body else can more or less under stand the messege I am getting a cross.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by interguru: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2013
andrewza:

Firstly I have dyslxia
Secondaly if you strugling to under stand what I am saying you should go get help. Just every body else can more or less under stand the messege I am getting a cross.
sorry if u ar offended . i also Hv . no offence intended
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2013
interguru: sorry if u ar offended . i also Hv . no offence intended

none tacken
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
beloved, andrewza is the nicest guy in here so dont attack him. But you are free to attack the other compatroits.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
beloved, andrewza is the nicest guy in here so dont attack him. But you are free to attack the other compatroits. It is allowed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
souldust: beloved, andrewza is the nicest guy in here so dont attack him. But you are free to attack the other compatroits.
Lol, not nice, however, he argues with his brain and not his bottom like the others lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
True, @andrewza is a reasonable fellow. He argues with his brains and makes good points even if I don't always agree with him. The rest are just classic lunatics, dumb bottoms, especially that @syndergp guy, that fellow is mentally incapable of stringing up a coherent statement, lest of all make an argument. His major points from his little brain is character assassination.

@syndergp, I don't have to agree with you, but make sure you pass a good point across. In nigeria we are taught to make good points to support our argument whether true or false. Your opinion might be false but with a valid point to back it up, it should be permissible, not the truth, but certainly permissible. Learn!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
True, @andrewza is a reasonable fellow. He argues with his brains and makes good points even if I don't always agree with him. The rest are just classic lunatics, dumb bottoms, especially that @syndergp guy, that fellow is mentally incapable of stringing up a coherent statement, lest of all make an argument. His major points from his little brain is character assassination.

@syndergp, I don't have to agree with you, but make sure you pass a good point across. In nigeria we are taught to make good points to support our argument whether true or false. Your opinion might be false but with a valid point to back it up, it should be permissible, not the truth, but certainly permissible. Learn!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
souldust: i cant argue with any one who says mbeki has never set foot in west africa when indeed he fought aparthied from the ANC office here in lagos. this is a fact your msauza attested to. if you cannot do research to find out, thats your headache. praise be to god that there is pastor chris oyakhilome the Nigerian in SA. you can easily walk into the christ embassy church in whatever crime ridden neighbourhood you live so as to get healing. dont worry. he is competent. he has healed your brothers of the virus that has become synonymous with the proudly xenphobic, pedophilia and proudly corrective rap e.

We really do not need these foreigners who deceive our people with their satanic worshipping cults. Our people have been misled and deprived of their hard earned income, but that day will come when all of these thrush will finally be perched away from our shores. AIDS is incurable and nobody has any spiritual powers whatsoever to heal this sickness.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
Msauza:

We really do not need these foreigners who deceive our people with their satanic worshipping cults. Our people have been misled and deprived of their hard earned income, but that day will come when all of these thrush will finally be perched away from our shores. AIDS is incurable and nobody has any spiritual powers whatsoever to heal this sickness.
i bet you have his raphsody of realities. And you also go about painted in SA colors dancing Alingo and distributing free copies of raphsody on reach out south africa day.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
interguru: d truth sure do.
South Africa praises Nigerian military
for its apartheid-era help
Source: Defenceweb
The South African National Defence
Force (SANDF) foreign relations head
has praised the Nigerian Armed forces
for its strong relationship with the South
African military.
Major General Daniel Mofokeng, head of
SANDF Foreign Relations, said Nigeria
was in the forefront in the struggle
against apartheid and that the country
made huge sacrifices for the liberation
of South Africa from minority rule.
Nigeria supported the then Frontline
States organisation, which was
established to achieve democratic
majority rule in South Africa. Former
members included Angola, Botswana,
Lesotho, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia
and Zimbabwe. According to the South
African Institute of International Affairs,
Namibia contributed an estimated US$61
billion towards the anti-apartheid effort
between the 1980s and 1994.
Nigeria played a pivotal role in
establishing the United Nations Special
Committee against Apartheid in the
1960s while ordinary Nigerians
contributed financially to the anti-
apartheid movement, especially in
reaction to the 1976 Soweto uprisings.
Mofokeng said that Nigeria also offered
military training and support to assist
the African National Congress.
According to him, Nigeria’s gesture
helped shore up relations between
Abuja and Pretoria.
“I must say the relations between the
two countries most especially before
1994; has been extra ordinary in the
sense that Nigeria has been in the
forefront in the anti-apartheid struggle.
It assisted and trained our cadre, our
students and military students then. So I
must say the cooperation between the
two has been very great indeed”.
“The Nigerian Armed Forces’ very
intimidating credentials, in terms of its
military professionalism, is exemplified
by its role in Liberia, Sierra Leone and
most recently, in Ivory Coast,” Nigeria’s
Defence Adviser to South Africa,
Commodore Jacob Ajani told the Voice of
Nigeria
“In most international fora you find out
that it comes easily that Nigeria takes
the frontline by way of providing
leadership. We have provided many
force commandants for the United
Nations’ peace keeping missions and the
Africa Union as well.”

What do you understand about diplomacy? Its not only Nigeria that supported the anti-apartheid campaign, the whole world did it. I am very sure that Mofokeng would have said the same to any country that was trying to build strong relations with South Africa. I have said this over and over that the ANC is not South Africa, is just a political party and by majority votes is a ruling party in South Africa. The support to the ANC cannot equal to helping the whole country, the truth of the matter is that even Mofokeng knows deep down, aside from his shallow pretext and just impressing the world for the sake of good diplomatic relations of the country, that the youth of SA practically fought for the liberation of the country. Besides, South Africa was doing great under international sanction and did not feel any pressure at all as they still enjoyed partial support from the US and Israel. Should it not been through our struggle, we would have been in the same position to date. Viva the people's power viva.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
sheyie2007:
Lol, not nice, however, he argues with his brain and not his bottom like the others lipsrsealed
of all of them andrewza is the most sensible. Snyder may be a bit enlightened, but he is also a fanatic making his brightness amout to nothing. The worst of all is...he knows himself. This guy has no quality worthy of envy. What gives him a facelift a bit is that he is my friend.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2013
souldust: i bet you have his raphsody of realities. And you also go about painted in SA colors dancing Alingo and distributing free copies of raphsody on reach out south africa day.

Madness has finally caught up with you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Msauza:

Madness has finally caught up with you.
hahahahahahahaha! Laughin in the clicking sounds of khosa. Do you know how that sounds?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
souldust: hahahahahahahaha! Laughin in the clicking sounds of khosa. Do you know how that sounds?
Lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
souldust: i cant argue with any one who says mbeki has never set foot in west africa when indeed he fought aparthied from the ANC office here in lagos. this is a fact your msauza attested to. if you cannot do research to find out, thats your headache. praise be to god that there is pastor chris oyakhilome the Nigerian in SA. you can easily walk into the christ embassy church in whatever crime ridden neighbourhood you live so as to get healing. dont worry. he is competent. he has healed your brothers of the virus that has become synonymous with the proudly xenphobic, pedophilia and proudly corrective rap e.

Can I post u the link to Mbeki's auto biography including the SA national museum archive on the life of Thabo Mbeki which clearly states in detail where Mbeki got his training and university qualifications which mainly took place in London and Moscow, together with his deployment to Lusaka Zambia where ANC had its main base.

He was never schooled or trained in Nigeria, u can't fool a SA citizen who've read many books and archives of SA liberation history all know what was Mbeki mission when he was sent to Nigeria that is all history to us.
http://www.sahistory.org.za/people/thabo-mvuyelwa-mbeki

Read it and tell me what you find and stop making nonsense stories here.

You continuesly talk about SA being a crime riddled wreck yet u fail to talk about all the robberies being committed in Nigeria on public roads where people don't even feel save to drive in certain national roads.
http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/letters/41289-daylight-roberies-on-nigerian-roads

Here is another report on the hidden violent crime scourge in Nigeria which never hit the international headlines because its a well known fact that next to Mexico, Nigeria is the second best when it comes to violent armed robberies which.

"Twenty people were killed today and two others were badly hurt in armed raids in Kaboro village."

Bandits stormed the village and began shooting indiscriminately in a remote area 120km from the state in Zamfara state
http://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/twenty-killed-by-robbers-in-nigeria-1.1414410

Now things like this even how bad SA's crime levels are never happen not even once post the apartheid era has a bandits and robbing people killed so many innocent people. If this happened SA there would've been a national inquiry into the massacre, but in Nigeria this was only a Zamfara state problem not a federal issue.

Stop making as if Nigeria in terms of violence are better of then SA because its not.

Why can't some of u not stick to a particular topic and not deviate from it when u cannot win a argument or discuss like adults. Why is this a particular national custom of most of u Nigerians on this site when u either discuss SA or other african nations.
angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
snydergp:

Can I post u the link to Mbeki's auto biography including the SA national museum archive on the life of Thabo Mbeki which clearly states in detail where Mbeki got his training and university qualifications which mainly took place in London and Moscow, together with his deployment to Lusaka Zambia where ANC had its main base.

He was never schooled or trained in Nigeria, u can't fool a SA citizen who've read many books and archives of SA liberation history all know what was Mbeki mission when he was sent to Nigeria that is all history to us.
http://www.sahistory.org.za/people/thabo-mvuyelwa-mbeki

Read it and tell me what you find and stop making nonsense stories here.

You continuesly talk about SA being a crime riddled wreck yet u fail to talk about all the robberies being committed in Nigeria on public roads where people don't even feel save to drive in certain national roads.
http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/letters/41289-daylight-roberies-on-nigerian-roads

Here is another report on the hidden violent crime scourge in Nigeria which never hit the international headlines because its a well known fact that next to Mexico, Nigeria is the second best when it comes to violent armed robberies which.

"Twenty people were killed today and two others were badly hurt in armed raids in Kaboro village."

Bandits stormed the village and began shooting indiscriminately in a remote area 120km from the state in Zamfara state
http://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/twenty-killed-by-robbers-in-nigeria-1.1414410

Now things like this even how bad SA's crime levels are never happen not even once post the apartheid era has a bandits and robbing people killed so many innocent people. If this happened SA there would've been a national inquiry into the massacre, but in Nigeria this was only a Zamfara state problem not a federal issue.

Stop making as if Nigeria in terms of violence are better of then SA because its not.

Why can't some of u not stick to a particular topic and not deviate from it when u cannot win a argument or discuss like adults. Why is this a particular national custom of most of u Nigerians on this site when u either discuss SA or other african nations.
angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry

was there not some a attack last year in SA. I know there where not close to that many dead.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Ademurph1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
sincerely speaking i have argued on this topic on different occasions with my neighbor, but now is now obvious to me dat SA, EGYPT, ETIOPIA are the best and not Nigeria....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ade-murph:
sincerely speaking i have argued on this topic on different occasions with my neighbor, but now is now obvious to me dat SA, EGYPT, ETIOPIA are the best and not Nigeria....
point of correction Algeria , SA and the others
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
Henry120: True, @andrewza is a reasonable fellow. He argues with his brains and makes good points even if I don't always agree with him. The rest are just classic lunatics, dumb bottoms, especially that @syndergp guy, that fellow is mentally incapable of stringing up a coherent statement, lest of all make an argument. His major points from his little brain is character assassination.

U telling me that I'm incoherent just look at all the nonsense u an ur fellow fools are writing here. Some of u can't even argue a single point coherently yet u accuse me of being incohesive, please go try that on some other muffu.

You fools have been proven wrong on numerous occasions with regards to certain points here, and when u muffu's feel degraded and emotional u usually resort to Fucktardias behavior and start bringing up side issues.

You and that @SOULPASTA should start with verifiable facts when posting comments because youcontinuesly talk nonsense
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
@snydergp why dont you go back to previous posts and quote where i said mbeki was trained or schooled in Naija. I challenge you, do it! I guarantee you that you will never find it.

As for why we are always talking about other countries; it is important to note that 70percent of topics here, are local. So not majority of the topics are about other countries.

Another reason is that people are not satisfied with happenings back home and so refer the govt and its people to other countries for inspiration.

But the biggest and most important reason is that we have the largest diaspora in the world only behind india and a few other countries. So it only makes sense that we talk about other countries. Mind you that many nigerians here are not residents here. I doubt if the owner of this wesite lives here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2013

Did u tell that pastor or whatever he is that south africa is a secular state and religion don't control our daily lives like in your blind society who believes anything a pastor tells them.

Your religious controlled state including its Zombie followers of these cult like churches (business entities) should take a leaf out of SA's with regards to these "multinational business enterprises".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
souldust: @snydergp why dont you go back to previous posts and quote where i said mbeki was trained or schooled in Naija. I challenge you, do it! I guarantee you that you will never find it.

As for why we are always talking about other countries; it is important to note that 70percent of topics here, are local. So not majority of the topics are about other countries.

Another reason is that people are not satisfied with happenings back home and so refer the govt and its people to other countries for inspiration.

But the biggest and most important reason is that we have the largest diaspora in the world only behind india and a few other countries. So it only makes sense that we talk about other countries. Mind you that many nigerians here are not residents here. I doubt if the owner of this wesite lives here.

There is your answer your people go to foreign countries as soon as they complete education and go to developed nations, why don't they stay and contribute to your country's development.

Now coming back to SA, there's a lot of Nigerians with permanent resident status in SA some do contribute positively to society while the rest are criminals in SA and contributing to SA's crime problems. Can u tell me why is there more then 2500 Nigerians in SA prisons or on trial.

SA has over 9 million african residents, asylum seekers and others with refugee status living here, yet u can dare call us xenophobic while we live next to our fellow brothers.

Even when the socalled xenophobic attacts took place some 5 years ago when 66 people died, and no Nigerian national died mostly Zim shack dwellers were shamefully targeted by fellow poor South Africans.

You should really be more sincere with your labeling of people, because I can also label your citizens by there wicked trades in SA. Then you and your people will once again call us xenophobictongue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.