Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,948 members, 7,980,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:00 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4546609 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Another business man will soon be selling SANDF to SELEKA. shocked shocked shocked More desperate excuses indeed? Like I mentioned not too long ago, you all have failed to rebut my factual reply to Mike..ZA, and as such anything more you say with regard to Kapsch's 65% toll cash earnings is a noisy waste of time! Deal with it and move. My summary still stands! grin grin

In Nigeria surely Kapsch Group could have made a killing. Instead he could have brought along his Austrian partners and bank all 100% stake. Before long the whole of Nigeria will be foreign owned and that is just starting already. Watch this space!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

In Nigeria surely Kapsch Group could have made a killing. Instead he could have brought along his Austrian partners and bank all 100% stake. Before long the whole of Nigeria will be foreign owned and that is just starting already. Watch this space!!!

Like it will happen with China in a jiffy!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LTSHANGY: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
I stopped commenting on this topic a long time ago due to 2 main factors
1) I have observed from the numerous comments that EGYPT is undisputedly the strongest military force in Africa.
2) that this topic has for a long time now been derailed, it has now been reduced to a platform for country bashing and name-callings(between south africans and Nigerians).
Lemme make my points, the NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES is a lean, highly skilled, proffesional fighting force. Having been active 1959, there have never been a single idle moment for the military, being the most feared military in Africa, they have just recorded the first military feat in africa, in the just concluded AFISMA operation in mali, they took the town of banambe without firing a single shot. No Africa nation would want a conflict with Nigeria(i bet the chadians won't forget the island war of 1983(undocumented)in a hurry). NIGERIA has military pacts with russia, ukraine, india and china(formost military equipments manufacturers on earth).
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

Why would you admit it? I wouldn't admit it, either. But it's pretty obvious you're enjoying the sun of SA, away from the stress of Biafra, where you come from.

That's why you're sensitive about everything South African.

You're wishing to be loved and accepted and you want to make sure that you're safe in South Africa.

Your mission here is to try and change South African hearts so they love you.

It's sad really.

Not even at gunpoint will I be forced to admit to your wishes especially when I am in my own space elsewhere on planet earth! It hurts you so much that I have your history, present and future all figured out ... all thanks to doing what I do and continue to do! Sensitive ... must be your acknowledgement of the depth of my knowledge and access to state and public info which scares and bewilders your sensitivity! shocked shocked shocked shocked I can do same with most other African countries!

I am loved beyond measure in my Nigeria and am welcome like royalty by your hostesses, politicians and people who work for my assigned objectives in your backyard! shocked shocked shocked Until you describe the current state of the South African hearts you are your own greatest nemesis! grin grin grin

Only if you could read your comments above! shocked shocked shocked Childish rambling!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
It's obvious that Naai-jeria's just been bought for a pittance.

Says "Ginger" to Naai-jeria:

GINGER

So that is what a country is worth these days....sorry to say but you might have just sold your country to China

--------///////----//

-http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-1-billion-infrastructure-loan-china-180321812.html-------------------------

Nigeria: $1 billion infrastructure loan from China
Associated Press Jul 8, 2013
ABUJA, Nigeria (AP) — Nigeria's finance minister says President Goodluck Jonathan's visit to China will finalize $1.1 billion in low-interest loans for much-needed infrastructure in Africa's giant, from airports and roads to a hydropower plant.

Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala told The Associated Press she is also looking for Chinese investment and increased trade with Nigeria.

She also said "China is desirous of increasing its lifting of Nigerian oil." The petroleum minister is among senior Cabinet members on the trip along with several state governors. She said as U.S. demand for Nigerian oil has fallen, India and China have taken up the slack.

Okonjo-Iweala said the loans are part of $3 billion approved by China at interest rates less than 3 percent.

She leaves with Jonathan Monday night for the four-day visit starting Tuesday.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

Like it will happen with China in a jiffy!

It hurts you all! Never can happen in Nigeria! Truth finally accepted. You are all Kapsched! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB: It's obvious that Naai-jeria's just been bought for a pittance.

Says "Ginger" to Naai-jeria:

GINGER

So that is what a country is worth these days....sorry to say but you might have just sold your country to China

--------///////----//

-http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-1-billion-infrastructure-loan-china-180321812.html-------------------------

Nigeria: $1 billion infrastructure loan from China
Associated Press Jul 8, 2013
ABUJA, Nigeria (AP) — Nigeria's finance minister says President Goodluck Jonathan's visit to China will finalize $1.1 billion in low-interest loans for much-needed infrastructure in Africa's giant, from airports and roads to a hydropower plant.

Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala told The Associated Press she is also looking for Chinese investment and increased trade with Nigeria.

She also said "China is desirous of increasing its lifting of Nigerian oil." The petroleum minister is among senior Cabinet members on the trip along with several state governors. She said as U.S. demand for Nigerian oil has fallen, India and China have taken up the slack.

Okonjo-Iweala said the loans are part of $3 billion approved by China at interest rates less than 3 percent.

She leaves with Jonathan Monday night for the four-day visit starting Tuesday.

Desperation setting in CrayFish style!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

SA is Kapsched! Kapish!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Not even at gunpoint will I be forced to admit to your wishes especially when I am in my own space elsewhere on planet earth! It hurts you so much that I have your history, present and future all figured out ... all thanks to doing what I do and continue to do! Sensitive ... must be your acknowledgement of the depth of my knowledge and access to state and public info which scares and bewilders your sensitivity! shocked shocked shocked shocked I can do same with most other African countries!

I am loved beyond measure in my Nigeria and am welcome like royalty by your hostesses, politicians and people who work for my assigned objectives in your backyard! shocked shocked shocked Until you describe the current state of the South African hearts you are your own greatest nemesis! grin grin grin

Only if you could read your comments above! shocked shocked shocked Childish rambling!!

Oh then it's even worse! grin

South Africa has you consumed when you (as you'd have us believe grin) don't even live in it?

It's better for you if you just admit the truth. This argument that you want to now put forward will work against you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Desperation setting in CrayFish style!

That's why you've become a one-liner? It's indisputable, what I've posted.

grin

You're on the underside of a debate at again.

You can't do anything about South Africans' superior arguments Naai-japigoon.

We have better universities. Simple as that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
LT SHANGY: I stopped commenting on this topic a long time ago due to 2 main factors
1) I have observed from the numerous comments that EGYPT is undisputedly the strongest military force in Africa.
2) that this topic has for a long time now been derailed, it has now been reduced to a platform for country bashing and name-callings(between south africans and Nigerians).
Lemme make my points, the NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES is a lean, highly skilled, proffesional fighting force. Having been active 1959, there have never been a single idle moment for the military, being the most feared military in Africa, they have just recorded the first military feat in africa, in the just concluded AFISMA operation in mali, they took the town of banambe without firing a single shot. No Africa nation would want a conflict with Nigeria(i bet the chadians won't forget the island war of 1983(undocumented)in a hurry). NIGERIA has military pacts with russia, ukraine, india and china(formost military equipments manufacturers on earth).

They'll argue on even the commas in your comment, when nothing else can be comprehended! grin walahi!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

They'll argue on even the commas in your comment, when nothing else can be comprehended! grin walahi!

He hasn't ranked it. He's just given us a loong list of patriotic statements.

We will wake up tomorrow and the rankings will still be where they are.

So we will leave him and his commas.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

That's why you've become a one-liner?

We believe you... Not! grin

You're on the underside of a debate at again.

You can't do anything about South Africans' superior arguments Naai-japigoon.

We have better universities. Simple as that.

My so-called one liners seem to hit hard where your brain needs help. When all else fails in rebutting solid facts, you suddenly become your usual low life rambler ... talking petty and evading intelligent debate. Pathetic junkie! That's you! grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

He hasn't ranked it. He's just given us a loong list of patriotic statements.

We will wake up tomorrow and the rankings will still be where they are.

So we will leave him and his commas.

Tell that to yourself ... You must be looking for a shoulder to cry on right now! Not mine please!!! grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Cause a provocation and see how Nigeria will swiftly get the party rocking! grin grin grin. We showed SA a snippet during your overzealous Yellow fever card provocation and you came apologizing on national and international television just as Zuma sent through to President Jonathan emissaries with a formal letter of apology and a promise to be of good behavior! grin grin

south africa trembles when nigeria roars grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

Oh then it's even worse! grin

South Africa has you consumed when you (as you'd have us believe grin) don't even live in it?

It's better for you if you just admit the truth. This argument that you want to now put forward will work against you.

grin grin grin Desperado! Just go jump off a cliff. End your misery fast!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Chinese companies are already building roads across Nigeria in contracts worth $1.7bn

Almost exactly the amount that was "loaned" to Naai-geria SMH. undecided

They have been hired with their money, which will still be paid back. Classic move by the smart, double-dipping Chinese. As expected, silly move by the "mugus" of loogoz.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23269004
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

grin grin grin Desperado! Just go jump off a cliff. End your misery fast!

Consumed by South Africa is you. Completely and totally. That much is obvious. So, why of the two arguments will you choose?

Interesting to note you've sidestepped the issue.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
agaugust:

Bros welcome jaare! How far? No mind these oloshis!

I go soon step sha!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

Orania remain part of South Africa even to this day. Their schools are still funded by our government.

that is south africa's domestic time bomb waiting to explode. will be worse than Rhino poachers grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

Consumed by South Africa is you. Completely and totally. That much is obvious. So, why of the two arguments will you choose?

Interesting to note you've sidestepped the issue.

Make a clear statement you CrayFish!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
agaugust:

that is south africa's domestic time bomb waiting to explode. will be worse than Rhino poachers grin

Oh really?

A time bomb that will explode when?

Like never?

A handful of people are a timebomb? South Africa has competently dealt with threats in the past. Unlike the Naai-gerian incompetent lot who allowed boko to become a problem.

Fail!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Make a clear statement you CrayFish!

shocked shocked shocked

It's clear. Don't feign confusion.

I'm impressed! You're probably the only Naai-gerian that knows not to say: "Make clear statement".

South Africa's taught you well.

South Africa's tattooed on your heart! grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
agaugust:

The country that beat you up in a bid to host 2010 world cup. Your shameless asses where nowhere to be seen after you decided to lock your tail between your legs and disappear from the ring of the real African giants.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
LT SHANGY: I stopped commenting on this topic a long time ago due to 2 main factors

Lemme make my points, the NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES is a lean, highly skilled, professional fighting force. Having been active 1959, there have never been a single idle moment for the military, being the most feared military in Africa, they have just recorded the first military feat in africa, in the just concluded AFISMA operation in mali, they took the town of banambe without firing a single shot. No Africa nation would want a conflict with Nigeria(i bet the chadians won't forget the island war of 1983(undocumented)in a hurry). NIGERIA has military pacts with russia, ukraine, india and china(formost military equipments manufacturers on earth).

nigeria also has defence pact with pakistan, very strong pact , nigerian navy uses pakistani submarines to train untill we buy ours in a few years time.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201204110277.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Tell that to yourself ... You must be looking for a shoulder to cry on right now! Not mine please!!! grin grin

Cry about what exactly?

Are you sure you're talking to the right person, this Sunday afternoon?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
agaugust:

I guess Nigerias time bomb has already exploded at the hands of Boks & Boks, the real Jihadists!! grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
"China gave Nigeria a $1.1 billion low-interest loan, it was announced this week, and in return China can expect more Nigerian oil, going up from 20,000 barrels per day to 200,000 by 2015, Agence-France Presse reports."

Read further about how a country was sold for a pittance.

http://www.ibtimes.com/china-looking-nigeria-crude-oil-has-been-trying-win-favor-nation-investing-west-african-country

This country wants to show Africa how to go back to slavery. But it's in the nature of the West African to act in this way.

They are, after all, the same people that sold their brothers and sisters into slavery...for a pittance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

An excuse to what assertion exactly? There's no summary. You've put forward unconnected arguments from infrastructure ownership to god knows what else.

Shooting in the dark a la crocodile Dundee.

The initial argument was that "south Africans build nothing" and that our roads are owned by foreigners.

How have you proven that? By producing a services agreement? Is that how your mind works?

You're shifting more than the sands in the Namib desert. The strategy is to make noise and hope that something sticks. Well, nothing has stuck.

We all know that when you Naai-gerians talk about Seleka, that's when you've lost.

Your factual issue about the contract? Why does that need to be rebutted? And why exactly is it a noise-making issue? It's a services agreement.

I don't follow? I doubt that you do either, by the way! grin

Until you can read clearly -- my response to your Mike..ZA's initial comments, the context of my response and summary on the matters raised will remain lost to your weak brain! MsauZA and crew are your best comrades when it comes to stupidity and poor comprehension of simple facts!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
CraigB:

Cry about what exactly?

Are you sure you're talking to the right person, this Sunday afternoon?

You must be dead alive and confused this blessed Sunday! grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

I guess Nigerias time bomb has already exploded at the hands of Boks & Boks, the real Jihadists!! grin

And they had all the time in the world to stop it before it exploded.

But they failed to.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Msauza:

The country that beat you up in a bid to host 2010 world cup. Your shameless asses where nowhere to be seen after you decided to lock your tail between your legs and disappear from the ring of the real African giants.

Digressional ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.