Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4474360 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

grin grin grin grin grin Your usual retort. Those are your SANDF boys!! And it's your SANDF that can't afford money for better travel in South Africa cheesycheesy And we took the opportunity to "debrief" them yesterday!! Very easy! KiloZuluNovember. Yes they slugged it out on your Citiliner coach!

Shame. cool cool You only see a picture!

Didn't know that soldiers like those young guys are expected to be paid like doctors?

You're not a soldier. Yet, you are stuck at Park Station...at a Citiliner counter, nogal. Not even Greyhound!

You are a riffraff Naai-gerian from Hillbrow.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

You are where you should be!! shocked shocked

Exactly, two or three rungs above any Naai-gerian subspecies on the mental developmental pyramid.

We wouldn't even be in the same circles if I were in SA.

You travel Citiliner.

Eeeuw!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Our arriving SANDF boys! cool cool Do you know them?

all their planes including their grippens and rooivalk whatever are grounded grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

all their planes including their grippens and rooivalk whatever are grounded grin

So, in your mind, they will travel to their mission on a coach, together with Naai-jaPigoon? grin

He's in the same queue.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
CraigB:

Didn't know that soldiers like those young guys are paid like doctors?

You're not a soldier. Yet, you are stuck at Park Station...at a Citiliner counter, nodal. Not even Greyhound!

You are a riffraff Naai-gerian from Hillbrow.

The only riffraff in view is you!! cool cool cool cool

Again ... that's all a clueless and brainless CraigB can say!! grin grin FYI I'm awaiting a special delivery from your South Africa. From those chaps specifically! Hopefully you'll get a snippet of what these your SANDF "doctors" had to offer yesterday.

See you all in two weeks PapaTangoAlpha. My free beer offer still stands!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
saengine:

Again....thank you for the essay but get back to me when you have the link of your proof. Umkhonto is a surface to air missile designed to hit aircraft and incoming missile. Excellent system proudly produced in SA. Google it, dont waste my time. Waiting for your link, thanks.

i am de-horning your boasting Rhino piece by piece, i dont rush my things. before i post my source, educate yourself first :

south african navy valour warship Umkhonto missiles is NOT engineered to hit incoming anti-ship missiles fired from warships like NNS ARADU, because the launch tubes of Umhkonto missiles are vertical and fixed that way, built to fire straight up into the air to stop enemy aircraft or enemy air to surface missiles fired from enemy aircraft.

the valour frigates are designed and armed to be more of anti-aircraft defence warship than anti-ship.

Umhkonto missile is not the weapon of valour frigates designed to stop surface to surface missiles, you got it all wrong. show us a source that says its is for anti-surface use. it will not perform well in that role and the south african warship will get sunk in that wrong use of defensive weaponry.

there is a different weapon on valour frigate for stopping anti-ship missiles, but i wont tell you now because you are ungrateful.

NNS ARADU Otomat missiles will sink the valour frigates, i think with about 80% chance of success, and one single hit from NNS ARADU missile is enough to sink a whole ship, the Otomat is one of the most powerful anti-ship missiles in the world.

while your wrongly used Umhkonto missile starts its journey of defence vertically upwards from its fixed vertical tubes towards the sky and moon, nigerian Otomat missile is hugging and skimming the sea water surface and heading to target.

go to data of valour frigate under its photo on the wikipedia page, and read this under list of armaments and learn from a nigerian civilian about a south african warship grin :

"Surface-to-Air: 16 Umkhonto surface-to-air missiles (mounted in two eight-cell vertical launchers}"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valour-class_frigate

also learn that it is designed to be majorly specialized anti-air threat frigate, not anti-sea threat.

"South African Valour Class MEKO A-200 anti-air frigates"

http://www.naval-technology.com/projects/meko/

learn the above lessons first before i teach you about Otomat missile with source in a very direct answer to your foolish question grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

The only riffraff in view is you!! cool cool cool cool

Again ... that's all a clueless and brainless CraigB can say!! grin grin FYI I'm awaiting a special delivery from your South Africa. From those chaps specifically! Hopefully you'll get a snippet of what these your SANDF "doctors" had to offer yesterday.

See you all in two weeks PapaTangoAlpha. My free beer offer still stands!! grin grin grin

Waiting for a special delivery from South Africa? Mohahahaha!

Yeah right. You can sommer run along and get it yourself, seeing as you already are there.

grin grin grin

Shame, you gave your own game away...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
CraigB:

Ag shame. You don't have the money for better travel in South Africa?

You have to slug it on a Cityliner coach?

Ag shame. cry

You nailed yourself ... thinking in the first place that these lads were Nigerian. Yet there is so much more in this picture that evades your brains weak analytic capacity!

Embedded we are!! You'll die trying to figure out ...

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
CraigB:

Waiting for a special delivery from South Africa? Mohahahaha!

Yeah right. You can sommer run along and get it yourself, seeing as you already are there.

grin grin grin

Shame, you gave your own game away...

Call it a game all you like ... it's certainly beyond you! You are just so clueless like the bloody civilian that you are cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Call it a game all you like ... it's certainly beyond you! You are just so clueless like the bloody civilian that you are cool cool cool

Mohahahah!

Trying to make it look as though you have planted a mole in the picture! cheesy grin grin grin grin

Please, dude!

Pull the other one.

You have confirmed to us all what you've been trying to hide.

Fellow South African! Uhm, second class citizen. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
CraigB:

Mohahahah!

Trying to make it look as though you have planted a mole in the picture! cheesy grin grin grin grin

Please, dude!

Pull the other one.

Still so clueless! Dead brain!! What a pity. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Still so clueless! Dead brain!! What a pity. cool cool

Game over dude.

Enjoy Braamfontein!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
CraigB:

Mohahahah!

Please, dude!

Pull the other one.

The power of technology continues to confound CrayFish! It's interesting to know that I can be in several places at the same time because CraigB so wishes! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

The power of technology continues to confound CrayFish! It's interesting to know that I can be in several places at the same time because CraigB so wishes! shocked shocked shocked

Yeah right! grin grin

Sitting in a Citiliner coach and texting back to Lagos, telling them that you're flying SAA, and your phone is about you be drained of battery power!

Meanwhile you want to sleep in the three-star luxury that's a Citiliner coach! undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
CraigB:

Game over dude.

Enjoy Braamfontein!

Na wah o!! He says Hillbrow ... Parktown Station ... Braamfontein ... he wishes I were a spirit?

I am waiting for my DropBox delivery notification!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Na wah o!! He says Hillbrow ... Parktown Station ... Braamfontein ... he wishes I were a spirit?

I am waiting for my DropBox delivery notification!

Wasting my time, Mr Hillbrow.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by blackchris: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2013
2smooth2shout:

dude,they don't even have an air lift capability. we saw this in the CAR situation and now during the US joint military drill, they had to us a US transport plane to move their troops and equipments around in their own turf. that's crazy if you ask me.

just look at the flag on the planes. and they have the guts to even compare their military with Nigeria
http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2013-08-05-just-practising-joint-us-sa-military-training-exercise-in-eastern-cape-winds-up/#.UgATS6wUaSq

please all south african losers, am still waiting for one of you to smarten up and respond to this post.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

Wasting my time, Mr Hillbrow.

Just now from across the Thames River. Figure me out!! Idi.otic idi.ot cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:21am On Aug 06, 2013
blackchris:

please all south african losers, am still waiting for one of you to smarten up and respond to this post.

If you'd read the piece, you'd know that there's nothing in there worth "responding" to.

As soon as you smarten up and point everyone to that specific part, you might just get a response.

Is asking a Naai-gerian to read before he speaks too tall an ask?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:22am On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Just now from across the Thames River. Figure me out!! Idi.otic idiot cool cool cool

Naai-jaPigoon, you're a time waster, ok?

Second class South African near-citizen.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:28am On Aug 06, 2013
From my nice view of the Thames River earlier today!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

Exactly, two or three rungs above any Naai-gerian subspecies on the mental developmental pyramid.

We wouldn't even be in the same circles if I were in SA.

You travel Citiliner.

Eeeuw!
Craig B. Man or pig? Please answer

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:33am On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

That's my First Class life today ... to the disgrace of a global third class invertebrate called CraigB !!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

If you'd read the piece, you'd know that there's nothing in there worth "responding" to.

As soon as you smarten up and point everyone to that specific part, you might just get a response.

Is asking a Naai-gerian to read before he speaks too tall an ask?

i said smarten up, not DUMB DOWN. Oh well! Dumbo was famous for his big ears not his Brain. Keep it up, you are already famous on this thread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:42am On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

You must be deaf, dumb and amputated from the elbow that you are now so mute?

To those coward South Africans up for a beer on my tab, Thaba Tshwane Officers Mess is the frontline! Come armed with a dry South African throat!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:46am On Aug 06, 2013
And CraigBiatch the CrayFish runs away ... with heels touching the back of his head!! grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:57am On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: And CraigBiatch the CrayFish runs away ... with heels touching the back of his head!! grin grin grin
'

Ran away, where? Dude, I do have work to do.

I can't play with you all day.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:59am On Aug 06, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

i said smarten up, not DUMB DOWN. Oh well! Dumbo was famous for his big ears not his Brain. Keep it up, you are already famous on this thread.

If this is "dumbing down", then your level is "reTärded beyod redemption"

Where is the part that needs to be "responded to" in the article?

I take it you have read it by now?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:03am On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

That's my First Class life today ... to the disgrace of a global third class invertebrate called CraigB !!

Hahahah -

You're only making things worse for yourself!

By proceeding along this hapless line of argument, you're simply confirming that you were indeed in that queue.

Seeing as you want to tell us that all these pics were taken by you.

So, what is a high roller doing at Park Station? Enjoying the culinary pleasures at the five star hotels of Braamfontein?

Pray do tell, boytjie?

You messed up lol.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:04am On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB: '

Ran away, where? Dude, I do have work to do.

I can't play with you all day.

Yes you ran away like fraudulent and disgraced Ben Johnson!! And No!! grin grin grin You were born to play on Nairaland ... Don't run!! Abi fear dey catch you? I'll pay you to play with the Nairaland green emoticons!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:05am On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

Hahahah -

You're only making things worse for yourself!

By proceeding along this hapless argument, you're simply confirming that you were indeed in that queue.

Seeing as you want to tell us that all these pics were taken by you.

So, what is a high roller doing at Park Station? Enjoying the culinary pleasures at the five star hotels of Braamfontein?

Pray do tell, boytjie?

You messed up lol.

Because CrayFish says so?
More delusions of a mental case !! grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 1:09am On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Because CrayFish says so?
More delusions of a mental case !! grin grin

Give it up, Mr Hillbrow.

Trying to dig yourself out of a hole.

You'll be deported, if you aren't careful. grin grin

By the way,

The Thames River is in the US.

The River Thames is in the UK.

OK?

Blerry uneducated Fake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.