Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,878 members, 7,876,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4474372 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 3:56am On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

cry

I weep for for the planet.

SMH.

You need to be gagged. At least until infinity.

I don't know how this is going to help your argument. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 3:58am On Aug 06, 2013
sambos994:

I don't know how this is going to help your argument. undecided undecided undecided

You don't know. "Period".

My argument needs no help.

You're the one that just admitted you responded to an argument you didn't understand.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 4:00am On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

You don't know. "Period".

My argument needs no help.

You're the one that just admitted you responded to an argument you didn't understand.

Ok, I made a mistake, na so?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:04am On Aug 06, 2013
sambos994:

Ok, I made a mistake, na so?

So, my argument needs no help.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:28am On Aug 06, 2013
sambos994:

You think the Taliban was afraid when they attacked the US forces?

september 11 osama bin laden aircraft attack on world trade centre new york was followed by another same hour attack on the headquaters of american military commands called the pentagon.

an islamic terrorist believes he is going to paradise if he dies, so why wont he attack a nigerian military base if they have been doing it to america and britain in iraq and afghanistan ?

you think these south africans dont know all these facts ? oh yes they know.

all they are looking for is how to drive attention away from their SANDF military failures that are being brought to light on this forum grin

[size=16pt]Islamists' September 11 Attack on the Pentagon, American Military's National Headquaters[/size]

http://pentagon.spacelist.org/

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:44am On Aug 06, 2013

[img]http://www.trt.net.tr/medya5/resim/2013/03/31/55e87c6c-c2d2-4bdf-b998-759a25e6360a-444x333.jpg[/img]

[size=16pt]South African Air force Helicopter Crashes Chasing Rhino Poachers[/size]

Army officials said the air force helicopter crashed at Kruger National Park as it was on a patrol duty as part of anti-rhino poaching operation.

The cause of the accident, which killed five air force members, is still unkown.

South Africa is struggling to stem rampant poaching of rhinos, whose horns are sold to buyers in Asia. Rhino horn is made of keratin, a tough protein found in human fingernails. There's a belief in Asia that ingesting ground-up horn cures diseases.

http://www.trtromanian.com/trtWorld/en/newsDetail.aspx?HaberKodu=16c0a897-5ade-4d1e-a18f-aa4775f0dbed

so what will happen to south african air force pilots in a real war against a powerful african country's military ?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:48am On Aug 06, 2013
agaugust:

september 11 osama bin laden aircraft attack on world trade centre new york was followed by another same hour attack on the headquaters of american military commands called the pentagon.

an islamic terrorist believes he is going to paradise if he dies, so why wont he attack a nigerian military base if they have been doing it to america and britain in iraq and afghanistan ?

all they are looking for is how to drive attention away from their SANDF military failures that are being brought to light on this forum grin

[size=16pt]Islamists September 11th Attack on the Pentagon, American Military National Head Quaters[/size]

Desperation like never seen before!

Point is: you're in the middle of an intense military operation against Boko haram. You've declared war against them and are supposed to be alert.

You claimed your were winning.

Notwithstanding your being in the height of your operation, you were attacked.

1. The US wasn't in the middle of a war against Osama.

2. The US was caught unawares.

3. The US military bases were not even part of the action.

Your soldiers have died. Your base security breached by an enemy you're supposed to be killing off. An enemy you're ready for.

You're useless, Naai-gerians.

Useless in the military and useless on Naai-raland.

Your arguments are weak.

You're are the one that's now trying to drive attention away from this embarrassment.

Epic fail.

Please don't ever talk to us about missions in Africa ever again. That chapter is on pause for you.

You're not feared and you're useless.

I should sleep and leave you to deal with these new rankings:

50... Naai-geria angry. (Because even the populace is useless and have no logic).

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 4:48am On Aug 06, 2013
agaugust:

[size=16pt]Islamists' September 11 Attack on the Pentagon, American Military National Head Quaters[/size]

Well, there you go.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:51am On Aug 06, 2013
agaugust: .

[img]http://www.trt.net.tr/medya5/resim/2013/03/31/55e87c6c-c2d2-4bdf-b998-759a25e6360a-444x333.jpg[/img]

[size=16pt]South African Air force Helicopter Crashes Chasing Rhino Poachers[/size]

Army officials said the air force helicopter crashed at Kruger National Park as it was on a patrol duty as part of anti-rhino poaching operation.

The cause of the accident, which killed five air force members, is still unkown.

South Africa is struggling to stem rampant poaching of rhinos, whose horns are sold to buyers in Asia. Rhino horn is made of keratin, a tough protein found in human fingernails. There's a belief in Asia that ingesting ground-up horn cures diseases.

http://www.trtromanian.com/trtWorld/en/newsDetail.aspx?HaberKodu=16c0a897-5ade-4d1e-a18f-aa4775f0dbed

so what will happen to south african air force pilots in a real war against a powerful african country's military ?

Desperado. Let's not start talking about crashes because you know whose jets are prone to that.

And you were asked: since when is the ministry of environmental affairs the same thing as the ministry of defence?

You're supposed to be an aspirant researcher. You should know what a military operation is and what it is not.

Don't further embarrass yourself and your children. cry

Rather tell us about how your military base could be attacked in your own country and your soldiers killed by the very enemy you've deployed massively against?

It's not as if you were attacked while sipping tea. You are at war; and have even recalled resources from your failed mission in Mali.

How then does this happen?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:53am On Aug 06, 2013

a message for the many fools of south africa

[size=16pt]two Videos of Taliban Islamists Attacking US Military Bases, Afghanistan[/size]

number one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUvv5lO0waU

number two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQsPKb35d0w

[size=16pt]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=47f_1343066253[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:54am On Aug 06, 2013

a message for the many fools of south africa

[size=16pt]Video of Taliban Islamists Attacking US Military Base, Afghanistan[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUvv5lO0waU

In Afghanistan, idiöT! Not in blerry America!

You were attacked in your own country!

Your soldiers - dead.

You're embarrassing your children, Humanoid.

Face it: you have no military. You wish you did have one, but you do not.

Oh and another thing: Speak to someone who does have an MBA and ask them to teach you how to present an argument. You're pathetic.

Goodnight. Assuming you can have a good anything in Lagos.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:07am On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

In Afghanistan, idiöT! Not in blerry America!

You were attacked in your own country!

You're embarrassing your children, Humanoid.

Face it. You have no military. You wish you did have one, but you do not.

Oh and another thing: Speak to someone who does have an MBA and ask them to teach how to present an argument. You're useless.

Goodnight. Assuming you can have a good anything in Lagos.

now listen you born m.oron, american army is american army anywhere, and the attack on pentagon military headquaters of america was done by islamists on american soil in the capital washington DC. nobody needs to prove anymore things to you.

the muslim population of america is about 1%.

the muslim population of northern nigeria sector where b.oko h.aram operates is about 90%.

this forum is not for people who refuse to think and act like i.mbeciles

if you have no useful contribution to this thread, get out of this forum you w.asted sperm-egg f.ertilization

your m.other should have aborted

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:15am On Aug 06, 2013
agaugust:

now listen you born m.oron, american army is american army anywhere, and the attack on pentagon military headquaters of america was done by islamists on american soil in the capital washington DC. nobody needs to prove anymore things to you.

the muslim population of america is about 1%.

the muslim population of northern nigeria sector where b.oko h.aram operates is about 90%.

this forum is not for people who refuse to think and act like i.mbeciles

if you have no useful contribution to this thread, get out of this forum you w.asted sperm-egg f.ertilization

your m.other should have aborted

Blerry excuses!

You should know by now that unintelligent insults from Naai-gerian beings don't work on me.

The very fact that you can't contain yourself and must respond directly goes to show how much truth there is in what you've read. You've been bliksemmed.

You are a retàrd. You hear? A country operating thousands of miles from home cannot be likened to a country that is operating at home, with all the apparatus of the state available to it.

I don't care if we're talking about the US here. AMERICA was in the Taliban's turf when the Afghanistan attacks happened. Give it a rest, will you?

Number two: Pentagon attacks. The Pentagon was merrily attending to its daily business. They were not at war. You were!

You're supposed to be wide awake against the very enemy that has now attacked you. But you were either sleeping or weak. Eitherway, you are not worth listing as a force anywhere.

As for your Islam argument; enough already. Just because you're Hausa doesn't mean you need to plant stüpid arguments about Islam even and where they don't fit.

We're talking incompetence here.

You're henceforth ranked at number 50.

Your son should have refused to come out of your wife's womb.

Having a father like you is a curse! Being born in Naai-geria is a curse. It's double jeopardy for your son -- and your wife, seeing as she has to deal with your dumbing down the gene pool.

Not to mention your uneducated tantrums. A 48 year-old near-man throwing his toys out the cart and putting his loud voice where his brain should be. Sies!

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 6:12am On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

Blerry excuses!

You should know by now that unintelligent insults from Naai-gerian beings don't work on me.

The very fact that you can't contain yourself and must respond directly goes to show how much truth there is in what you've read. You've been bliksemmed.

You are a retàrd. You hear? A country operating thousands of miles from home cannot be likened to a country that is operating at home, with all the apparatus of the state available to it.

I don't care if we're talking about the US here. AMERICA was in the Taliban's turf when the Afghanistan attacks happened. Give it a rest, will you?

Number two: Pentagon attacks. The Pentagon was merrily attending to its daily business. They were not at war. You were!

You're supposed to be wide awake against the very enemy that has now attacked you. But you were either sleeping or weak. Eitherway, you are not worth listing as a force anywhere.

As for your Islam argument; enough already. Just because you're Hausa doesn't mean you need to plant stüpid arguments about Islam even and where they don't fit.

Having a father like you is a curse! Being born in Naai-geria is a curse. It's double jeopardy for your son -- and your wife, seeing as she has to deal with your dumbing down the gene pool.

Not to mention your uneducated tantrums. A 48 year-old near-man throwing his toys out the cart and putting his loud voice where his brain should be. Sies!

First, you said American forces weren't attacked. And you're saying they were attacked while not being at war. A few discrepancies there.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2013

You are such a fool! That helicopter crashed because of technical problem, the direct consequence of it flying low most of the times.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GeneralJ(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2013
speaking of american terrorist attacks remember fort hood
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by blackchris: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2013
Msauza:

You are such a fool! That helicopter crashed because of technical problem, the direct consequence of it flying low most of the times.

on the contrary, it was shot down by poachers grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by blackchris: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2013
GeneralJ: speaking of american terrorist attacks remember fort hood

don't mind the donkeys. they think fighting insurgencies is like fighting poachers. if their military can't fight common poachers i wonder how they want to fight rebels... oh i forgot.. they were defeated by rebels twice grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2013
The ICC believes crimes against humanity have been committed in Nigeria:

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=45565&Cr=criminal+court&Cr1
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2013
Msauza: The ICC believes crimes against humanity have been committed in Nigeria:

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=45565&Cr=criminal+court&Cr1

About freaking time if you ask me, but they wont do anything.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2013
Agaugust is the member of Oodua People Congress (OPC), the pan-Yoruba ethnic militia which warns Boko Haram against their plans to advance to South-West. Agaugust's group vow to frustrate Boko Haram terrorist activities. The question is will they ever win against the dreaded extreme Jihadist group. Remember, Jihad is a war that never comes to an end.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/opc-warns-boko-haram/

grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by blackchris: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2013
sambos994:
About freaking time if you ask me, but they wont do anything.

UN these days is just condemnation without action. of course they won't do anything.
if the government decides to sentence all terrorist to death, they'll still come out shout "human rights abuse". yeye people angry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by blackchris: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2013
Msauza: Agaugust is the member of Oodua People Congress (OPC), the pan-Yoruba ethnic militia which warns Boko Haram against their plans to advance to South-West. Agaugust's group vow to frustrate Boko Haram terrorist activities. The question is will they ever win against the dreaded extreme Jihadist group. Remember, Jihad is a war that never comes to an end.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/opc-warns-boko-haram/

grin grin grin

you are a very big f.ool if you think OPC is a militia group. these f00lish ignorant south africans that can't tell a social ethnic group from militias. most of you don't even know the meaning of the words you use, you just pick what you hear in movies
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

Your attempts to shift our focus onto some hotel suite won't work. Give it up.

You've tried everything and everything has failed.

You posted a picture without thinking. And the picture has confirmed your whereabouts, which we all knew anyway.

Naai-jaPigoon/All4Naai-ja of Naa-jeria. He sits in Johannesburg, South Africa. Hillbrow to be exact. He sits everyday disparaging South Africa, the hand that feeds him. A jealous little near-man. grin

He looks around South Africa and he knows Naai-geria is light years behind. This hurts his precious little feelings, so he does what he does. grin

He hurts because South Africans refuse to love his Hillbrow self. They view him with absolute scorn because he's got a tattoo on his forehead that says "Lagos Pïmp".

Remove the tattoo idiöt! You might just get some respect!

You'll never get over your desperate wishes not to have your lies and clever silly deceptions exposed to the world. Wherever I am on planet earth is beside the point of your weak hallucinations and tantrums so far! shockedshocked I put up a photo wich I received yesterday but rather than deal with the reality of the SANDF chaps whose identities I am still protecting you are here desperately trying to derail valid military points that had to be made. I should have used the many other revealing photos that were sent through to me, but here your are foaming rabidly through the mouth because I have become your greatest nemesis!

Your empty claims that I am in your South Africa works perfectly for me grin grin grin grin , and until you can prove that I am not in London currently, you are just hyperventilating for nothing! Why not unleash your SANDF and Police SF to eliminate me from your Hillbrow home that your parents willed to me? cool cool

I posted a picture and your first reaction was so embarrassing that you are still scrambling to save face! The picture still confounds you terribly. I hope AndrewZA can decipher the chaps in the picture! You are deeply hurt, hence all the juvenile tantruming and insults? grin grin grin

Anyways, I've got a breakfast table for two this morning overlooking the Thames River!! cheesy cheesy Join me if you can !! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2013
My SANDF boys! shocked shocked shocked Who are they? The million rand dollar quiz!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LTSHANGY: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

Blerry excuses!

CraigB, How old are you?Mere looking at your comments, anyone can easily decipher your age.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2013
agaugust:

you dont need source to prove that if you have real military knowledge at civilan level of it. missile systems enerally have sustained rapid fire capability, generally.

you and i should not be arguing military stuff because we are not the same level. you are just a waste of my time.

NNS ARADU can fire all its missiles a few seconds apart and it fires 8 Otomat anti-ship missiles that will sink all south african valour frigates, NNS ARADU has about two times more anti-ship missiles than all the south african navy 4 valour frigates combined together.

i say it again, NNS ARADU can fire all its missiles a few seconds apart and it fires 8 Otomat anti-ship missiles.

another shocker, NNS ARADU does not need to be at sea to fire its anti-ship missile. too much for your b.rain understand i guess.

i can give you the source on one condition, agree that i call the whole of your family a generation of fools everyday you post any comment on this forum, if i tell you. agreed ?

Mr fool the delusional military boy. Did you know your Otomat MK1 needs helocopter guidance during its cruise faze, now can you tell me whether the NNS ARUDA can carry 1 or 4 helo's and fire so called 8 missiles in second.

By the way there's no anti ship missile systems built in the 1960's that can fire 8 missile at once especially a missile the size of the Otomats which is heavy.

No modern Navy would go to war today with 1960's missile tech.

Lastly without regular live testing of weapons atleast once a year a missile systems especially a relic like the Otomat is already Obsolete.

My boy i see you haven't lost your youthful over zealousness. Go try your dreams of a naval war against SAS ships in Somali waters sontongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2013
LT SHANGY:

CraigB, How old are you?Mere looking at your comments, anyone can easily decipher your age.

You didn't need an angel from heaven (or his native neighbourhood - Hillbrow ) to reveal that to you!! Observation on point Lt. Shangy!! grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2013
blackchris:

you are a very big f.ool if you think OPC is a militia group. these f00lish ignorant south africans that can't tell a social ethnic group from militias. most of you don't even know the meaning of the words you use, you just pick what you hear in movies

Have you read that source attached on my post. The source also referred to them as militia group. Persecute the source not me please.

grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.