Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,725 members, 7,892,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4485405 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: If this senseless idiot called CraigB didn't mention Parktown Station how would I have known? If AndrewZA didn't come talking about Simons Town Station who would have known about sailors being there?

Sadly you continue to forget that internet technology is cheaply available everywhere, everytime! Use your Google Map and the hints you have provided will popup street-level views! Never seen a kid this brainless ... in our new age of computers, email, DropBox and all. CrayFish!! Na who do you this thing sef? grin grin

Fail!

Where did I mention Parktown station, before you did? Show me grin

I only spoke of Park Station grin

But then you decided to talk about Parktown, because you know South Africa so well.

How could you make a mistake like that?

Fail!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Someone called CrayFish can't contain himself anymore! This must be too hard for him to bear? I hope not!! shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: If this senseless idiot called CraigB didn't mention Parktown Station how would I have known? If AndrewZA didn't come talking about Simons Town Station who would have known about sailors being there?

Sadly you continue to forget that internet technology is cheaply available everywhere, everytime! Use your Google Map and the hints you have provided will popup street-level views! Never seen a kid this brainless ... in our new age of computers, email, DropBox and all. CrayFish!! Na who do you this thing sef? grin grin

Parktown, Mr Hillbrower grin

How did your tongue slip?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

Fail!

Where did I mention Parktown station, before you did? Show me grin

I only spoke of Park Station grin

But then you decided to talk about Parktown, because you know South Africa so well.

How could you make a mistake like that?

Fail!

Well, you suggested the location to be Parktown Station or Park Station if that's what is killing you! My Google search thereafter came in handy after your tip! And thanks for that!! cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Well, you suggested the location to be Parktown Station or Park Station if that's what is killing you! My Google search thereafter came in handy after your tip! And thanks for that!! cheesy

Show me where I suggested that?

I said Park station.

You decided to talk about Parktown all on your own.

wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

Parktown, Mr Hillbrower grin

How did your tongue slip?

Because your brain slipped!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Because your brain slipped!!

Mr Hillbrow. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

Show me where I suggested that?

I said Park station.

You decided to talk about Parktown all on your own.

wink

Show me where you didn't say it?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

So your google search said Park station is in Parktown? Lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
You're wasting my time.

Time for meetings.

Enjoy your time away from Lagos.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

Mr Hillbrow. grin

I am enjoying my idle time like this ... seeing a CrayFish go bunkers for something he feels so hurt about! A picture you could not analyse for the most obvious details! You are so hilarious!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

I am enjoying my idle time like this ... seeing a CrayFish go bunkers for something he feels so hurt about! A picture you could not analyse for the most obvious details! You are so hilarious!

We're more interested in the less obvious details.

The photographer. grin

Look, you're idle. I'm not.

Have fun. I need to work now.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
Can anyone see Parktown in the map? Simple things by technology seem to be impossible when it comes to CrayFish's level!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

We're more interested in the less obvious details.

The photographer. grin

Look, you're idle. I'm not.

Have fun. I need to work now.

Even the less obvious details beat your weak power of analysis! shocked shocked

Enjoy!! grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LTSHANGY: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Hilarious? That guy does not know how to argue with facts, he just insults and abuse you without the least provocation. If this is what SA schools produces then i am afraid, it's quite dismal and unfortunate, shameful!

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
LT SHANGY:

Am sorry, that is definitely not an answer to my question. More over, Producing war planes and tanks will not be a problem for Nigeria. Artillery system? Hahaha. Please, answer my question.
Nigeria has never produced any manned war plane. Artillery systems? South Africa is the world leader in designing artillery systems,example being the G7 105mm Howitzer which can put a shell 36km away. Outranging all 105mm howitzers and all 155mm Nigerian guns.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Can anyone see Parktown in the map? Simple things by technology seem to be impossible when it comes to CrayFish's level!

Oh, I can see Parktown, alright.

I cannot see Park station written out. So you then searched for Parktown? Even worse! grin

So your wonderful power of analysis caused you to look at a map and pick a suburb and call it a station?

Give it up.

If this were nonsense, you would not be pushing so hard.

You have been exposed as a Naai-gerian pauper in South Africa. Lol

You've even become boring. I'm going to work.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Nigeria has never produced any manned war plane. Artillery systems? South Africa is the world leader in designing artillery systems,example being the G7 105mm Howitzer which can put a shell 36km away. Outranging all 105mm howitzers and all 155mm Nigerian guns.

Wanderer!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

Oh, I can see Parktown, alright.

I cannot see Park station.

So your wonderful power of analysis caused you to look at a map and pick a suburb and call it a station?

Give it up.

If this were nonsense, you would not be pushing so hard.

You have been exposed as a Naai-gerian pauper in South Africa. Lol

You've even become boring. I'm going to work.

Please ask Google!
Would this not completely bebunk your claims so far about my current whereabouts or knowledge of your city? Would I be in the picture as you claim and make a mistake about a place where I am believed to be? Yeye dey worry you and your blockhead need serious panelbeating!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
blackchris:

dude be honest with yourself by giving proof for every serious claims you make. show us a UN resolution that says two countries that are at war will be faced with economic sanctions and arms embargo.

military sanctions are only used against oppressive regimes to reduce their capability of conventional military against it's citizens like the ones Nigeria faced for decades and we still proved we could engage any battle under such conditions. under such conditions Nigeria almost went on a full scale war with cameroon with france as their backup. if france thought Nigeria was weak, why did they force cameroon to go to court.
so don't tell me about sanctions if you don't know what they are used for.

list the countries that went to war and were sanctioned if you are not a filthy liar.

talking about surviving sanctions, how many MBT does denel produce? how many fighter jets does south africa produce? how many frigates or OPVs? can your SA made rooivalk attack helic fly without french engine? how many transport planes or warships do you produce? as far as i know, denel produces light weapons and that won't win you a war.

SA survived the bush war cos you got outside support from israel, US. you're obviously obsessed with hollywood movies.

how can SA fight any country when you don't even have planes to transport your troops. isn't it a shame that you had to borrow US plane to move your troops around in your own territory.

SANDF is a joke compared to Nigerian military. deal with it or else we send Zimbabwe to invade and take over your country grin

show me the resolution or you shut up about this issue.
You were in your hibernation mode? Cause I already answered all ago. On the issue of South Africa can't produce heavy weapons,If the war winning G5 and G6 guns are not heavy weapons then show any Nigerian made "heavy wespons". And please we(South Africans) have proved on many occasions that South Africa is capable of producing helicopter engines. If our armies were to meet in the battlefield,how will your forces counter the a battery of the G6 gun. Don't talk about planes,cause Nigeria has 12 F7 jets to take on the Griffins and Hawks(which will focus on ground bombings).
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Wanderer!
Sub
human!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Enough monkeying around.

The madness continues.

South Africa needs to go and enforce peace in Naai-geria.

Nigeria town under curfew, blasts hit another

Gunfire and explosions shook one northeastern Nigerian town Tuesday while soldiers slapped a round-the-clock curfew on another in the region hit by waves of insurgent attacks, the military and residents said.
Clashes broke out in the town of Gamboru Ngala on the border with Cameroon on Monday night and continued on Tuesday, a resident said. The military had not commented on the situation there and details remained unclear.
Meanwhile, a round-the-clock curfew was imposed on the city of Potiskum and soldiers carried out house-to-house searches.
The military did not say why it moved to suddenly impose the curfew in Potiskum or provide other details. The operation came ahead of the Muslim Eid al-Fitr holiday which follows the fasting month of Ramadan.
The situations in the two towns did not appear to be linked as they are located hundreds of kilometres apart in Africa's most populous nation.
In Gamboru Ngala, one resident said the fighting began after someone who runs errands for immigration officers was shot and wounded.
"We have been bombarded with explosions and sounds of gunfire since yesterday evening," the resident said.
Residents over the border in Cameroon also reported hearing gunshots.
In Potiskum, residents said soldiers were conducting house-to-house searches in two neighbourhoods and word had spread in the town that troops were looking for high-profile members of Islamist extremist group Boko Haram.
"The Joint Task Force announces the imposition of a 24-hour curfew commencing from today," a military statement said late Monday.
"Residents of Potiskum town are enjoined to remain calm and cooperate with security agencies by remaining indoors until the curfew is lifted."
It gave no indication of how long the curfew would remain in place. Nigeria will celebrate Eid al-Fitr on Thursday and Friday.
"I have been able to contact some people in other parts of town and from what I gathered there is a huge military deployment in town and that house-to-house searches have begun in two areas," resident Kabiru Ahmed said.
Another resident provided a similar account.
The clashes and military operation came in the wake of fighting in two other northeastern towns on Sunday that left at least 35 people dead, most of them insurgents, according to the military.
Those clashes broke out in the towns of Bama and Malam Fatori and were triggered by attacks on soldiers and a police station, the military said.
Nigeria's northeast is currently under a state of emergency as the military pursues an offensive seeking to end Boko Haram's four-year insurgency.
The insurgency is estimated to have claimed more than 3,600 lives since 2009, including killings by the security forces.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/08/06/nigeria-town-under-curfew-blasts-hit-another/#ixzz2bCsaU7dR
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
LT SHANGY:

Hilarious? That guy does not know how to argue with facts, he just insults and abuse you without the least provocation. If this is what SA schools produces then i am afraid, it's quite dismal and unfortunate, shameful!

You've lost so many arguments, I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

You have no credibility.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Sub
human!

Wandering subhuman invertebrate! Full description of yourself!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Please ask Google!
Would this not completely bebunk your claims so far about my current whereabouts or knowledge of your city? Would I be in the picture as you claim and make a mistake about a place where I am believed to be? Yeye dey worry you and your blockhead need serious panelbeating!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's over loser. You defer to google now?

Even your latest excuse gave you away.

Blurting out Parktown lol grin

Can you sing Die Stem van Suid Afrika or Nkosi Sikelele? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
blackchris:

dude be honest with yourself by giving proof for every serious claims you make. show us a UN resolution that says two countries that are at war will be faced with economic sanctions and arms embargo.

military sanctions are only used against oppressive regimes to reduce their capability of conventional military against it's citizens like the ones Nigeria faced for decades and we still proved we could engage any battle under such conditions. under such conditions Nigeria almost went on a full scale war with cameroon with france as their backup. if france thought Nigeria was weak, why did they force cameroon to go to court.
so don't tell me about sanctions if you don't know what they are used for.

list the countries that went to war and were sanctioned if you are not a filthy liar.

talking about surviving sanctions, how many MBT does denel produce? how many fighter jets does south africa produce? how many frigates or OPVs? can your SA made rooivalk attack helic fly without french engine? how many transport planes or warships do you produce? as far as i know, denel produces light weapons and that won't win you a war.

SA survived the bush war cos you got outside support from israel, US. you're obviously obsessed with hollywood movies.

how can SA fight any country when you don't even have planes to transport your troops. isn't it a shame that you had to borrow US plane to move your troops around in your own territory.

SANDF is a joke compared to Nigerian military. deal with it or else we send Zimbabwe to invade and take over your country grin

show me the resolution or you shut up about this issue.
Did you know: France has nuclear weapons and an aircraft carrier which can put more than "12" fighter jets(The Rafaele) in your airspace?. Did you also know: That the Leclerc Main battle tank can take out any Nigerian armoured vehicle or tank?. France can take out Nigeria in 2 months,so don't dare say your armed forces have a chance in defeating France.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2013

CraigB: Time for meetings.

I thought someone left to go keep busy? He even can't pretend to be half-busy!! He can't get enough of the brain training. I guess we now know how he earns a living! cool cool cool Many thanks and taxes to Nairaland's Oluwaseun Osewa. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

It's over loser. You defer to google now?

Even your latest excuse gave you away.

Blurting out Parktown lol grin

Can you sing Die Stem van Suid Afrika or Nkosi Sikelele? grin
Brother before a child learns how to sing he/she needs to learn how to speak. First.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
They dream of leaving Naai-geria

Read more - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-20801091
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

I thought someone left to go keep busy? He even can't pretend to be half-busy!! He can't get enough of the brain training. I guess we now know how he earns a living! cool cool cool Many thanks and taxes to Nairaland's Oluwaseun Osewa. grin grin grin

Oh, so the word "cancellation" is unknown in your Hillbrow flatlet?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Brother before a child learns how to sing he/she needs to learn how to speak. First.

Never a truer word spoken...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
CraigB:

Oh, so the word "cancellation" is unknown in your Hillbrow flatlet?

Give yourself time to heal. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.