Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,657 members, 7,926,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:59 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4508539 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
zaandrew:

my reply as @agaugust got me banned by nairaland spambot. i notice when i talk about missiles shooting down aircraft or i use any quote or weblink that mentions blowing up an aircraft, i get banned for 24 hours.

anyway, i will wait for 24 hours and get unbanned then i will reply all these rubbish you posted here today, you must have been over-drunk with bottles of beer from mandela's funeral party, no wonder you posted rubbish cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
agaugust:

i hate repeating old posts, NNS Thunder is USCGC Chase ship, and it has travel range of 21,000 km without refuelling.

south africa is only 5,000 km away from lagos. NN Thunder will sail from lagos to cape town twice and return back home twice without stopping to refuel anywhere. you are just dumb and dull cheesy

Speed: 29 knots (54 km/h)
Range: 14,000 miles (22,000 km)
Endurance: 45 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USCGC_Chase_(WHEC-718)

Yes and I was physcaly there talking to the qutermaster while they where tacking on fuel and supplies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Augustine Again:

my reply as @agaugust got me banned by nairaland spambot. i notice when i talk about missiles shooting down aircraft or i use any quote or weblink that mentions blowing up an aircraft, i get banned for 24 hours.

anyway, i will wait for 24 hours and get unbanned then i will reply all these rubbish you posted here today, you must have been over-drunk with bottles of beer from mandela's funeral party, no wonder you posted rubbish cheesy

Me posted rubish. I am not the one who said a sub runs submerfed with a diessiel engien. It is nice you think we have AIP

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 2:54am On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew:

It can stay submegred for days. This is not ww2.

It can ras to refuel, and the underwater range is on battrys not diessiel. That is how far it's battries will take it. Wow did you think it saied with a diessiel engien under water? There are at least 3 complet morons here. You one of them.

i don't really care about a very minor error in choice of words, yes i should have said electric fuel instead of diesel fuel, and yes its easy to make that very minor error of words because technical fact remains correct that it is a diesel-electric fuel powered submarine, so that very minor thing does not change any of the many facts I posted with sources to back them up, every other thing i said about submarines is very correct and i dare you to quote a source to prove me wrong, all your posts have no single source to support your claims and no single technical/mathematical data calculation in your posts.

yes, i say again that you posted much rubbish about real combat for submarines vs ships and aircraft, Rooivalk vs Roland , and NNS Thunder range, as well as Umkhonto vs Otomat and F-7 jet, and i willl reply them all one by one and finish by tonight.

south african navy Type 209 submarine has fully submerged underwater range of only 740 km by moving at snail slow speed of only 7 km/hr like a bicycle and that translates into only 106 hours submerged under water and if it has to move around enemy waters doing a naval blockade or doing a normal sea battle, it will use only half that time and save another half time to run back out of enemy hostile zone else it runs out of electric fuel and will be forced to partially surface by snorkelling to run its diesel engine and recharge its battery for electric fuel.

then the submarine becomes easy to detect by enemy warships and aircraft, and those will sink the submarine very easily.

that is what made British navy Wessex and Lynx anti-submarine helicopters to sink Argentine navy Santa Fe submarine in Falklands war 1982.

a snorkeling submarine is close to the angel of death, FACT !!!

DATA

Propulsion : Diesel-electric , 4 diesels, 1 shaft, 6100 shp

Range :

11000 Nautical miles (nmi) at 10 knots, surfaced, (20,000 km at 20 km/h);

8,000 nmi at 10 knots, snorkeling, (15,000 km at 20 km/h);

400 nmi at 4 knots, submerged (740 km at 7 km/h)

SOURCE -

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_209_submarine

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:26am On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew:

Yes and I was physcaly there talking to the qutermaster while they where tacking on fuel and supplies.

who cares about the rubbish you post? I travel 200 km and I decide to stop at a petrol station on my way and buy fuel into my car does not mean my Toyota's range on full petrol tank is no longer 800 km, you fool cheesy

Now post a source with data for us to prove that NNS Thunder range is not the 22,000 km I posted with source.....

...as I said before, you posted various types of rubbish yesterday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:57am On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew:

it does not need to use radar, for one think the mokape is laser beamrider, the rooivalk optical sytems can see and target that far. or it can be guied by a seconed laser deocnatoer such has one by a SF team

4km away? that the distance the thermal cammra on the ground can pick up a human, it can pick up a tank at 10km again this is on the ground. in the air it is far better.

they can be a km away and guid it.

only a fool like you south africans will send a Rooivalk helicopter gunship to go fight a Roland missile.

about 20 sophisticated American Apache helicopter gunships were shot down by Iraq in gulf war by anti-aircraft guns and SAMs

about 30 powerful Russian Mi-24 helicopter gunships were shot down by ordinary Taliban islamic rebels in Afghanistan war using ordinary hand held shoulder MANPAD Stinger and Redeye small anti-aircraft missiles.

seems you dont want to learn how to fight war from other nations battle experiences, you prefer to come back home quickly from battlefield in a body bag cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2013

[size=16pt]@Andrewza confesses to be a Navy cook/chef ![/size]

zaandrew:

that finally proves to us you are really a navy cook/chef in south african navy, you said you were talking to nigerian quatermaster about food supplies, that is a navy quatermaster duty, food and drinks provisions cheesy cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew:

Any case. You want to fire from 7000m now. You still to high.

only your inexperienced south african pilots cannot fire 7km range rockets from 7km altitude and strike a huge warship sitting llike a fat duck on a wide open ocean.

it is your current soweto pilots that have zero war experience, not nigeria's NAF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew:

And the PL9C is a aam with no ground attack role. So your enter plan is now ruied. But we have had this descustion before or do you suffer ffrom memoury loss to.

let me ask you one simple question.

south african Gripen jet is flying at 13km above sea level to intercept a nigerian F-7 jet flying at 1km above sea level.

the F-7 is trying to attack south african soft targets on ground, if the Gripen fires its air to air missiles, will it strike the F-7 ?

answer simple yes or no ?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2013
WOW CNN'S RICHARD QUEST MADE MY DAY WHEN HE MENTIONED THAT INEUQALITY IN SOUTH AFRICA IS NO LONGER BLACK VS WHITES AS SOME PEOPLE THINK. ITS EVEN BLACK VS BLACK, MEANING THERES A HUGE BLACK MIDDLE CLASS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THANX QUESTY!!!!!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2013
kwame tut: WOW CNN'S RICHARD QUEST MADE MY DAY WHEN HE MENTIONED THAT INEUQALITY IN SOUTH AFRICA IS NO LONGER BLACK VS WHITES AS SOME PEOPLE THINK. ITS EVEN BLACK VS BLACK, MEANING THERES A HUGE BLACK MIDDLE CLASS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THANX QUESTY!!!!!
dey there make pant dey wear you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2013
Augustine Again:

south african Gripen jet is flying at 13km above sea level to intercept a nigerian F-7 jet flying at 1km above sea level.

the F-7 is trying to attack south african soft targets on ground, if the Gripen fires its air to air missiles, will it strike the F-7 ?

Firstly, what do you understand by infrared guidance and heat-seeking mechanism of missiles?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Troop101: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2013
Augustine Again:

hell this guy sound like a girl with a wet panty
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2013
Umkhonto missiles provides defence against all missiles (Air-ground missiles, anti-ship (sea-skimming) missiles and aircrafts.

http://m.engineeringnews.co.za/article/sa-missile-concludes-trials-with-a-bang-2005-11-11
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fighter Pilot: Umkhonto missiles provides defence against all missiles (Air-ground missiles, anti-ship (sea-skimming) missiles and aircrafts.

http://m.engineeringnews.co.za/article/sa-missile-concludes-trials-with-a-bang-2005-11-11

your article does not say umkhonto will stop a sea skimming, water surface hugging anti-ship missile.

you just imagined that in your head mister con man scammer.

a defenseless drone flying in the air above is NOT same as a sea water surface hugging anti-ship missile loaded with electronic self defences.

show us where DENEL tested its umkhonto missile against any anti-ship missile, not an airborne drone target.

oya now, bobo show us make we see am cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Augustine Again: .

[size=16pt]@Andrewza confesses to be a Navy cook/chef ![/size]

that finally proves to us you are really a navy cook/chef in south african navy, you said you were talking to nigerian quatermaster about food supplies, that is a navy quatermaster duty, food and drinks provisions cheesy cheesy

The qutermaster is the man that mans the brow. The storeman is in charge of vitils the cheff turns vitils in to a lovely meal. On small crafts the chef does the job of a storeman.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Troop101: hell this guy sound like a girl with a wet panty

are you one of the many R.apists in south africa or you are one of the Gay/Homos ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Firstly, what do you understand by infrared guidance and heat-seeking mechanism of missiles?

answer my simple question, dont run away from it, you are a south african air force officer, dont be a coward afraid of us the civilians cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Augustine Again:

Yes now a qustion for you
Is a valour 1000m tall?

Non the less have you sean what type of warhead the PL9 uses, did you consider that the ir signuter of the valour with it's water cooled exhasuts and other ir signuter reducstion sytems will be to small for a AAM disghend to target hot jet engiens, combined with flares means a hit is highly unlikly. Next do you know where the valours exhast is and thus the most heat? Aftt around the flight deck any hit will be far from exposed sensors and sytems and will put tiny dents in to the armour. At most a fire far from any critcal sytms will be started.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew:

Yes.

now a qustion for you
Is a valour 1000m tall?

Non the less have you sean what type of warhead the PL9 uses, did you consider that the ir signuter of the valour with it's water cooled exhasuts and other ir signuter reducstion sytems will be to small for a AAM disghend to target hot jet engiens, combined with flares means a hit is highly unlikly. Next do you know where the valours exhast is and thus the most heat? Aftt around the flight deck any hit will be far from exposed sensors and sytems and will put tiny dents in to the armour. At most a fire far from any critcal sytms will be started.

good you admitted Gripen 12km above F-7 jet will score h.it

now its not about the height of the valour , no the ship is not 1km tall, but i made you admit that a jet can fire air to air missiles from almost a vertical position at 12km above a target and score h.it as if it was firing an air to ground missile. i proved that, and you admit it. thanks.

the exhaust heat from the valour is NOT zero level, no engine in this world will burn fuel and not release heat/smoke, it is the scientific law of fuel powered combustion engines. heat seeker heads of AAM missiles just need a little attraction of thermal emissions and they follow it tightly.

again i said the F-7 jet can guide the missile optically, missiles go in straight line if not distracted by anything.

go back to my full post, the aim of the F-7 PL9C is not to hit the valour but in 5 seconds the valour is forced to defend against many deadly high speed missiles that are even faster than umkhonto, by firing many umkhonto SAMs to stop it.

chaff and flare deception wont be used in a threat situation when a full squadron of fast missile and rocket armed jets are just 30 seconds flight time distance from the head of a warship and rapidly firing.

since you have never seen real war before, you dont know how people panic when the angel of death is having advantage over them in battle, who really wants to die ?

your ships will be forced to fire and waste all its 16 umkhonto missiles. they dont know if it is a guided AAM missiles or unguided air to ground rockets being fired at them, chaf and flares dont deceive an unguided air to ground rocket you know ! the rockets travel in straight lines !

mounting naval blockade against nigeria is suicide for south africa. CASE CLOSED

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Afroconnect: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
frosbel: THE TOP TEN STRONGEST ARMY IN AFRICA
1) South Africa ( South Africa has the most powerful army in africa; it has more harmful weapons than any other country in Africa; it is the only African country that was trying to create the Nuclear weapon but was stopped by the US.
2) Egypt
3) Nigeria
4) Libya
5) Morocco
6) Sudan
7) Ghana
cool Tanzania ( Tanzania has the most powerful army in east africa, The Tanzania Peoples' Defence Force (TPDF) ( Swahili: Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ)) the one defeated Idi Amin in Uganda with big help from Muammar al-Gaddafi of Libya)
9) Uganda
10) Kenya
Ethiopia is among the top 3 in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Augustine Again:

good you admitted Gripen 12km above F-7 jet will score h.it

now its not about the height of the valour , the ship is not 1km tall, but i made you admit that a jet can fire air to air missiles from almost a vertical position at 12km above a target and score h.it as if it was firing an air to ground missile. i proved that, and you admit it. thanks.

the exhaust heat from the valour is NOT zero level, no engine in this world will burn fuel and not release heat/smoke, it is the scientific law of fuel powered combustion engines. heat seeker heads of AAM missiles just need a little attraction of thermal emissions and they follow it tightly.

again i said the F-7 jet can guide the missile optically, missiles go in straight line if not distracted by anything.

go back to my full post, the aim of the F-7 PL9C is not to hit the valour but in 5 seconds the valour is forced to defend against many deadly high speed missiles that are even faster than umkhonto, by firing many umkhonto SAMs to stop it.

chaff and flare deception wont be used in a threat situation when a full squadron of fast missile and rocket armed jets are just 30 seconds flight time distance from the head of a warship and rapidly firing.

since you have never seen real war before, you dont know how people panic when the angel of death is having advantage over them in battle, who really wants to die ?

your ships will be forced to fire and waste all its 16 umkhonto missiles. they dont know if it is a guided AAM missiles or unguided air to ground rockets being fired at them, chaf and flares dont deceive an unguided air to ground rocket you know ! the rockets travel in straight lines !

mounting naval blockade against nigeria is suicide for south africa. CASE CLOSED

firing all most vertical from above the ship will mean the hots point the ir seaker head will lock on will be the ocean just behind the frigate

yes but any flare will become a prime target, if you want to know how hot the exhaust of the valour is go buy a heater.

the pl9 is a heat seeker and uses the aircrafts radar to fly close enough for said ir seeker head to lock on. there is no optical guidance mode.

why would we fire our umkhontos, the F7 would have been picked up long tim ago and optical trakers will be observing. the 11kg framintastion warhead represents littil threat to even my boat. it would just make dents in the hull of a valour.

we have had enough emgergancies and false alarms before. i dont see how a bunch of aams missing or blowing up harmlessly will be any more dangourise than some of the things mother natuer threw there way.

we will not fire any umkhonto, and if this is a operastion where we know there is enemy air craft we will carry 32 umkhontos.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew:

Non the less have you sean what type of warhead the PL9 uses, did you consider that the ir signuter of the valour with it's water cooled exhasuts and other ir signuter reducstion sytems will be to small for a AAM disghend to target hot jet engiens,

combined with flares means a hit is highly unlikly. Next do you know where the valours exhast is and thus the most heat? Aftt around the flight deck any hit will be far from exposed sensors and sytems and will put tiny dents in to the armour. At most a fire far from any critcal sytms will be started.

you want to tell me Gripen jet heat seeking missiles will not score h.it on a nigerian Super Tucano combat aircraft that has no jet engines and no heat emissions ?

NAF's new coming Super Tucano

you dont know how sensitive heat seeker heads really are dude smiley

chaf and flares from valour frigate on nigerian Alpha jets and F-7 jets attacking the warships from behind ?

the valour warships CIWS defense gun at the back will end up shooting down your own defensive flares and chaff, go ask the americans what Phalanx CIWS defense gun did in combat with Iraq, they shot down their own flares/chaff defenses of USS Missouri warship that launched the very same flare/chaff in self defence against Iraq's incoming missile, until the British Warship HMS Gloucester helped the americans to stop Iraq's silkworm cruise missile
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew:

firing all most vertical from above the ship will mean the hots point the ir seaker head will lock on will be the ocean just behind the frigate

yes but any flare will become a prime target, if you want to know how hot the exhaust of the valour is go buy a heater.

the pl9 is a heat seeker and uses the aircrafts radar to fly close enough for said ir seeker head to lock on. there is no optical guidance mode.

why would we fire our umkhontos, the F7 would have been picked up long tim ago and optical trakers will be observing. the 11kg framintastion warhead represents littil threat to even my boat. it would just make dents in the hull of a valour.

we have had enough emgergancies and false alarms before. i dont see how a bunch of aams missing or blowing up harmlessly will be any more dangourise than some of the things mother natuer threw there way.

we will not fire any umkhonto, and if this is a operastion where we know there is enemy air craft we will carry 32 umkhontos.

you talk about real life war as if it is a ninja video game your son is playing at home. i have made my points, i wont repeat my posts.

case closed

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Afro connect:
Ethiopia is among the top 3 in Africa.

almost 3rd rank, but Ethiopia vs Algeria and Ethiopia vs Nigeria will be a hard fight.

Ethiopia vs South Africa, the inexperienced and cowardly current South African military will surrender in less than one month

[size=16pt]Top Ten Military Powers Of Africa Ranked In Order Of Overall Strength[/size]

(1) EGYPT

(2) NIGERIA

(3) ALGERIA

(4) ETHIOPIA

(5) SUDAN / SOUTH AFRICA / MOROCCO / UGANDA

(6) ERITREA / ANGOLA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Augustine Again:

you want to tell me Gripen jet heat seeking missiles will not score h.it on a nigerian Super Tucano combat aircraft that has no jet engines and no heat emissions ?

you dont know how sensitive heat seeker heads really are dude smiley

chaf and flares from valour frigate on nigerian Alpha jets and F-7 jets attacking the warships from behind ?

the valour warships CIWS defense gun at the back will end up shooting down your own defensive flares and chaff, go ask the americans what Phalanx CIWS defense gun did in combat with Iraq, they shot down their own flares/chaff defenses of USS Missouri warship that launched the very same flare/chaff in self defence against Iraq's incoming missile, until the British Warship HMS Gloucester helped the americans to stop Iraq's silkworm cruise missile

It would be hard to hit. But 1 you don't have them, wanting is not the same has having. 2 the eshaust is not nearly has cooled and 3 guns.

You don't know how cool the valours ir signuter is.

Yes flares and chaff don't care what dirrecstion the attack comes from.

You attacking from behind, the guns fire behind the flares and chaff fire up and to the sides to draw the attack of. Nieth will fire in the same diricstiont. Any case the Jarrett fierd on the Missouri not Missouri firing on her own decoys. It is speculated that the jarret target the chafe and fire on it but this is disputed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Augustine Again:

you talk about real life war as if it is a ninja video game your son is playing at home. i have made my points, i wont repeat my posts.

case closed

I don't need you to repeat your post. The very fact you thought a submarine used a deossiel engien while submerged ruins every thing you say.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Augustine Again:

almost 3rd rank, but Ethiopia vs Algeria and Ethiopia vs Nigeria will be a hard fight.

Ethiopia vs South Africa, the inexperienced and cowardly current South African military will surrender in less than one month

[size=16pt]Top Ten Military Powers Of Africa Ranked In Order Of Overall Strength[/size]

(1) EGYPT

(2) NIGERIA

(3) ALGERIA

(4) ETHIOPIA

(5) SUDAN / SOUTH AFRICA / MOROCCO / UGANDA

(6) ERITREA / ANGOLA

Remember this comes from a guy who thought a sub runs on her diesle engien under water. So has zero credbielty.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew:

I don't need you to repeat your post. The very fact you thought a submarine used a deossiel engien while submerged ruins every thing you say.

i corrected is, it was a slip in choice of words.

you need a military genius to dispute my almost 4,000 posts from page 12 to page 899 of this forum, jokes wont do it for you man ! grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew:

Remember this comes from a guy who thought a sub runs on her diesle engien under water. So has zero credbielty.

simple matter, diesel fuel i said instead of electric fuel, and of course it is a diesel-electric powered submarine. so how important is that ?

it does not change the fact i posted with source that your submarine has only 750km or 106 hours endurance fully submerged underwater.

you never told us that truth on this forum for over 2 years, i am the one who exposed it.

if it hurts you that i exposed it, drive your car and plunge into river zambezi grin

...but i am a civilian anyway, and you are a serving soldier that lies your army k.illed 1,000 seleka rebels in a war zone your army ran away from and never waited to count how many seleka rebels died on the battle field grin

how about your own claim that G6 artillery has 100km range ? grin

how about your post that said RGP rocket cannot break down a wall in your SANDF base in C.A.R ? grin

how about your many lies that south africa has a functioning satellite as at june this year ? grin

your ordinary jokes wont save you from my hands o ! navy cook/chef grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Augustine Again:

i corrected is, it was a slip in choice of words.

you need a military genius to dispute my almost 4,000 posts from page 12 to page 899 of this forum, jokes wont do it for you man ! grin

"the total technical limit of south african navy Type 209 submarines fully submerged is 750km range at 7km/hr speed which equals about 100 hours only endurance under water fully submerged, but only half that can be used to stay inside enemy territory for 50 hours only, the submarine needs the remaining 50 hours to sail out of enemy territory or else it will sink there when diesel runs out !

you south africans dont know how youe submarines work and all its major weaknesses and limitations."

This here implies you had great working knowldge of a submarine yet at the same time showed you have no clue how it works. How can we trust a man who claims a lot of knowldge but is clueless.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew:

"the total technical limit of south african navy Type 209 submarines fully submerged is 750km range at 7km/hr speed which equals about 100 hours only endurance under water fully submerged, but only half that can be used to stay inside enemy territory for 50 hours only, the submarine needs the remaining 50 hours to sail out of enemy territory or else it will sink there when diesel runs out !

you south africans dont know how youe submarines work and all its major weaknesses and limitations."

This here implies you had great working knowldge of a submarine yet at the same time showed you have no clue how it works. How can we trust a man who claims a lot of knowldge but is clueless.

even if any man does not trust me, i posted 100 times more international weblink sources than you do.

the many sources i quoted alone have finished south africa grin

post a source to prove me wrong and stop making noises about clear evidence you cannot dispute, 750km is maximum range of your submarine fully submerged and hidden underwater...106 hours expires, your submarine engine will die and sink to sea bottom by itself grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.