Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,654 members, 7,926,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:55 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4508532 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew:

Again subs have come along way since ww2

Seaskiming is nothing new and does not make it stealthy. All modern SSM are seaskimming. It may not have its radar on but the launch veaseal has it's on and transmets data to the missiel.

We have given you this info how many times. Any case the umkhont can not only target seaskiming missiels but small surface contacts.

The umkhonto was built to provid total air defense vs aircraft and missiels. That includes seaskiming missiels.

Because shefield did not have power full radar. In fact her radar where rather bad. A valour frigat ECM sytem would have dedicted the radar locks from the super entards long before they fired.

The umkhonto was built to provid total air defense vs aircraft and missiels. That includes seaskiming missiels.

That your problem. You don't under stand how a sub hunts. It is a ambusher. It waits for the target to come to it. Speed is not vital for it. And after it fiers it hides not runaway.

Statics do not back you up since many a sub has evaded a enemy.

Hence it snorks at night.

Subs can have radar. Our subs have both radar, optical search sytem and EW sytems that can be used to search for subs.

Not all subs. And any sub can carry SAMs just have MANPAD.

I used to wonder if you really did work in defence industry. I now know you do not.

Fact is NN has never trained in ASW.

@zaandrew black fonts
@agaugust red fonts

Again subs have come along way since ww2

Again warships and anti-submarine aircraft have come a long way since world war 2

Seaskiming is nothing new and does not make it stealthy. All modern SSM are seaskimming. It may not have its radar on but the launch veaseal has it's on and transmets data to the missiel.

a weapon is stealthy if it zooms in on you hard to detect. anti-ship missile at 6 feet above water surface is hard to detect, reason why Argentina, Egypt and Iraq all scored direct h.its with anti-ship missiles

We have given you this info how many times. Any case the umkhont can not only target seaskiming missiels but small surface contacts.

only you south africans like to be fooled by DENEL, the rest of the world is not fooled.

DENEL never tested Umkhonto missile against your Exocet anti-ship missiles when your navy test fired about 5 Exocets.

they wont try that because DENEL knows it will fail.

DENEL tells lies and over-rates its weapons for marketing purposes by testing its products against very weak opponents.

Umkhonto was tested against an ordinary seaskua uav/drone that cannot fly less than 30 feet above sea level, why not test Umkhonto against Exocet sea skimming anti-ship missile that flies far less at 6 feet above water level ? also the test target drone has no electronic self-defences like anti-ship missiles have.

same way DENEL used Rooivalk helicoter gunship to fight a defenceless M23 rebel group in Congo DRC after Ukrainian air force Mi-35 Hind helicopters and Tanzanian D-30 artillery have ruined M23 power and made the rebels half dead, then DENEL claim victory for its Rooivalk and told the world that its helicopter performed very well in battle and has proved its worth !

why did DENEL make such fraudulent claim ? a battle tested helicopter gunship is the one that has fought war and survived against an enemy that has radar, anti-aircraft guns, and anti-aircraft missiles.

DENEL marketing tactics and false claims have NOT convinced and deceived 99% of the world's military forces to buy your Umkhonto missile, and Rooivalk helicopter has NO single customer in the world apart from south africa after 25 years of service.

keep lying to yourselves in south africa, the whole world's military standard is that anti-aircraft missiles are NOT a defence against anti-ship missiles that hug the sea surface, the ONLY FIVE world recognized defenses against anti-ship missiles are below, but anti-aircraft missile are NOT among them :

Countermeasures against anti-ship missiles :

Anti-Missile missiles such as the Russian Navy's 9K33 Osa, Sea Sparrow, the Rolling Airframe Missile, the Standard, or the Royal Navy's Sea Wolf or Sea Dart and the newer Sea Viper.

Close-in weapon systems (CIWS), including the Soviet-or Russian-made AK-630 or Kashtan/ or the Phalanx and Goalkeeper. These are automated gun systems mounted on the deck of a ship that use radar to track the approaching missile, and then attempt to shoot it down during its final approach to the target.

3.Anti-aircraft guns such as the Mk 45 5-inch naval gun or the AK-130

4.Electronic warfare equipment (such as SLQ-32 Electronic Warfare Suite)

5.Decoy systems

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-ship_missile

anti-aircraft missiles are not a defense against anti-ship missiles, facts proved, CASED CLOSED.

Because shefield did not have power full radar. In fact her radar where rather bad. A valour frigat ECM sytem would have dedicted the radar locks from the super entards long before they fired.

British warship HMS Sheffield has bad radar ? who built it bad ? you ? fool cheesy

British radars are the best in the world, the British invented radar and no country has beaten them in radar till today.

why did south africa buy British radar to put on your German valour frigates ?

every time in war history when warships faced anti-ship missiles, the ships were struck and/or sank totally. from arab-israeli war where Egypt sank Israel's navy warship, to falklands war, British navy had 3 ships struck/sank by Argentina's anti-ship missiles, and in persian gulf war Iraq's anti-ship missile struck mighty American navy's frigate...

"The frigate USS STARK did not detect the missiles with radar, warning was given by the look-out only moments before the missiles struck. The first penetrated the port-side hull and failed to detonate, but left flaming rocket fuel in its path. The second entered at almost the same point, and, leaving a 3-by-4-meter gash, exploded in crew quarters. 37 sailors were killed and 21 were injured."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Stark_(FFG-31)

war history proves that warships are not able to stop anti-ship missiles like nigerian Otomat missile, the day NNS ARADU fires on your Valour frigates is the same day your south african navy warships join their ancestors....

"
Surface warships and transport vessels are highly vulnerable - and susceptible - to air and missile attacks. This ugly reality has been demonstrated repeatedly since the early 1940s till today year 2013, but the message seems to be forgotten with remarkable regularity."

http://www.ausairpower.net/Warship-Hits.html

You don't under stand how a sub hunts. It is a ambusher. It waits for the target to come to it. Speed is not vital for it. And after it fiers it hides not runaway.

Statics do not back you up since many a sub has evaded a enemy.

thats were you got it very wrong. in war, the ambusher is unseen until it attacks, when it fires, the enemy knows it is there and they too fire back in counter-attack and that is what finally k.ills submarines, so 750 submarines paid that heavy price in worlds war II as they were sunk because they attacked warships and the ambusher is now seen where he is....he too will die.

war history shows that for one warship sank by submarines in world war II, the warships/aircrafts sink five submarines.

http://uboat.net/fates/losses/

falklands war history gave us a one-one draw between warships/ship borne helicopters.

submarine sank Belgrano warship and ship borne helicopters sank Santa Fe submarine

Hence it snorks at night.

fool, the worst time for a submarine to snorkel is at night !!!!!

helicopters and aircraft infra-red detectors and imagers will clearly pick up its diesel engine exhaust pipe smoking out heat and thermal emmisions ! you fool cheesy

you just gave the enemy warships another extra method of finding and k.illing your submarine by FLIR search and detect equipment on aircraft.

snorkeling at night does NOT stop enemy radar from finding the submarine because radar works well both day and night, or you ever hear of daytime only radar ? cheesy

the night your submarine snorkels is the night its exhaust pipe smoke and heat will make it a free supper for its enemy to eat .

Subs can have radar. Our subs have both radar, optical search sytem and EW sytems that can be used to search for subs.

I used to wonder if you really did work in defence industry. I now know you do not.

your submarine has only a sea search radar but NO air search radar.

best hope is the submarine radar warning sensor that tells it is being radar watched by the enemy, then it is forced to dive submerge, but it has been detected already, the enemy will call in a search and destroy anti-submarine helicopter to find it starting from that GPS location, and how long will the submarine continue under water in that situation ? it surfaced to snorkel because it was desperately low on electric fuel to keep hidding under water, so how does it continue to hide when power is running out for its engines and the enemy helicopter is hunting for it in that perimeter area and beyond ?

you dont know how much hell it is for a submarine to keep hiding for 3 days against a powerful country like nigeria that has ART-42 Surveyors (with its new year 2013 NATO standard ELINT upgrade to detect all enemy electronic warfare emmisions while the Surveyor itself remains undetected ) and Lynx anti-submarine helicopters, plus about 20 sea search Augusta helicopters.....its not Namibian navy we talking about here dude, its Nigeria the giant of africa !

south african submarines have NO anti-aircraft missile SAM or MANPAD.....hey dude, you want to fully surface your submarine and a sailor comes out to open the tower/hatch door and fire hand held tiny anti-aircraft missile against enemy aircraft ? that sailor's obituary will be in the newspapers the next day and that submarine will regret the day it was built in the shipyard

i dont care what you think about me, i have proved my points with data, history, sources, scientific calculations and facts

Fact is NN has never trained in ASW.

i wont repeat that post and source the 7th time here in 7 months, nigerian navy does regular submarine training inside Pakistani navy submarines....source Beegeagle

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now you see why i said you posted rubbish yesterday ? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2013

[size=16pt]this is page 900, and we have proved south african military to be over-rated shocked tongue cheesy grin[/size]

[size=16pt]Top Ten Military Powers Of Africa Ranked In Order Of Overall Strength[/size]

(1) EGYPT

(2) NIGERIA

(3) ALGERIA

(4) ETHIOPIA

(5) SUDAN / SOUTH AFRICA / MOROCCO / UGANDA

(6) ERITREA / ANGOLA

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Augustine Again:

simple matter, diesel fuel i said instead of electric fuel, and of course it is a diesel-electric powered submarine. so how important is that ?

it does not change the fact i posted with source that your submarine has only 750km or 106 hours endurance fully submerged underwater.

you never told us that truth on this forum for over 2 years, i am the one who exposed it.

if it hurts you that i exposed it, drive your car and plunge into river zambezi grin

...but i am a civilian anyway, and you are a serving soldier that lies your army k.illed 1,000 seleka rebels in a war zone your army ran away from and never waited to count how many seleka rebels died on the battle field grin

how about your own claim that G6 artillery has 100km range ? grin

how about your post that said RGP rocket cannot break down a wall in your SANDF base in C.A.R ? grin

how about your many lies that south africa has a functioning satellite as at june this year ? grin

your ordinary jokes wont save you from my hands o ! navy cook/chef grin

Very important since the sub does not need to leave, it can just snorkal and recharge at night.

The turm fully sumberged is critcal, since it can snorkol to recharge the battry.

So you admit you a civlian now with no ties to the defense industry. Can you proof I am liying. No one doubts how casulties not seleka, france, red cross, un, chad no one only a simply civlian with no experiance. You want to know why so many died. I can shoot you in te arm with no medcal care infecstion will kill you. We have all ready explian the diffrence between rout, retreat and withdrawl we withdrew.

And I still do.

When did I say that.

Never said we had a satligh I said we had access to uptodate satlit pictuers and posted saide pictuers has proofe and a artical where they where used in a miltary role.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
There is no need for me to respond to you, you exposed your self has a fake with zero knowledge on the subject matter. You should quite while you still have some respect among your comrades.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew: There is no need for me to respond to you, you exposed your self has a fake with zero knowledge on the subject matter. You should quite while you still have some respect among your comrades.

hahaha grin

you want me to quit this forum so that you can keep on deceiving people with photos of over-rated weapons and exaggerated data...

no sir, my time to go has not yet come. expect more nightmares.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
zaandrew:

Very important since the sub does not need to leave, it can just snorkal and recharge at night.

The turm fully sumberged is critcal, since it can snorkol to recharge the battry.

So you admit you a civlian now with no ties to the defense industry. Can you proof I am liying. No one doubts how casulties not seleka, france, red cross, un, chad no one only a simply civlian with no experiance. You want to know why so many died. I can shoot you in te arm with no medcal care infecstion will kill you. We have all ready explian the diffrence between rout, retreat and withdrawl we withdrew.

And I still do.

When did I say that.

Never said we had a satligh I said we had access to uptodate satlit pictuers and posted saide pictuers has proofe and a artical where they where used in a miltary role.

there are thousands of civilians working in defense industry all over the world including DENEL, that job does not change the fact that we are civilians.

....but there are soldiers like you who work in the military and get disgraced by civilians on a public forum.

your G6 artillery has a fake 100km range you claim, and RPG cannot break a wall as you say....fool cheesy

you say a sailor will surface a submarine, open hatch door and carry hand held anti-aircraft missile to shoot down an armed enemy aircraft.

you say a submarine will snorkel at night when its infra red emission is 5 times more easy for the enemy to detect.

....and you have to show us source to prove 1,000 seleka rebels died due to battle with SANDF.

you should be ashamed you are arguing with a civilian who posts dozens of sources on military warfare and you the soldier has no single source to post and prove your fake claims.

navy cook/chef, you do better with tomatoes/onions/eggs frying than with how weapons fight in real live combat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
[size=16pt]NAF ATR-42 Surveyor becomes more powerful with new upgrade...best in Africa [/size]

Picture shows NAF 931 (an ATR 42-500 MPA Surveyor plane) which has become a more advanced Special Mission Aircraft as can be gleaned from the photographs before and after the aircraft underwent an ELINT upgrade.

Note the dome on the fuselage just behind the wings in the bottom (upgrade) pic.

The now ELINT-compliant Surveyor plane can thus undertake the gathering of military or other intelligence through the monitoring of electronic signals such as satellite transmissions, rocket telemetry and radar emissions while itself being difficult to detect.

https://beegeagle./2013/12/03/nigerian-air-force-alenia-atr-42-500-mpa-surveyor-naf-931-now-a-more-advanced-special-mission-aircraft-undergoes-elint-upgrade-world-exclusive-photo/

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/12/screen-shot-2013-11-03-at-12-34-23-am.png?w=640&h=385[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Fynline(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
http://ntanews24.tv/News/Africa/2013/DECEMBER/DECEMBER16/Award%20Winning%20Cadet.html

Nigeria Military always excelling

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fynline:

http://ntanews24.tv/News/Africa/2013/DECEMBER/DECEMBER16/Award%20Winning%20Cadet.html

Nigeria Military always excelling

[size=16pt]best British Military academy graduate is a Nigerian soldier [/size]

na so nigerians dey beat all other people dem o !

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=image2/Noel_Moses_receiving_his_award_at_Sandhurst_556892552.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Noel Moses ... proud product of the Nigeria Defence Academy ... one of very many NA super brains that SANDF can only dream of having! What are shiny weapons without top brains to handle them?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
after different prototypes and testings, it seems the AMEBO name has been dropped. and the new name still has the same meaning.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/jonathan-unveils-nigerias-first-indigenous-unmanned-aerial-vehicle/

there are plans to build more.

kudos to the airforce cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
say hello to Nigeria's new eye in the sky. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Fynline(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
The Gulma looks a little bit bigger than its predecessors or is it because of photo effect?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fynline: The Gulma looks a little bit bigger than its predecessors or is it because of photo effect?

it's an upgrade of AMEBO 3 with the same size.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Fynline(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
chris365:

it's an upgrade of AMEBO 3 with the same size.

The good thing is that it has real eyes now
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2013
chris365: after different prototypes and testings, it seems the AMEBO name has been dropped. and the new name still has the same meaning.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/jonathan-unveils-nigerias-first-indigenous-unmanned-aerial-vehicle/

there are plans to build more.

kudos to the airforce cheesy

nice job there bros.

...south africans believe everything nigeria is building for our military is just the ones they hear publicly.

secretive nigerian military.

Epe rocket/missile project will spring a surprise next year.

as i always said, a country that guides a drone in the air has capacity to guide a missile too. same basic scientific principles.

GULMA DRONE/UAV DATA :

Weight 40 kg

Flight altitude of 10,000 feet

Cruise range of 923 kilometer at a speed of 86.4 km/hr

Engine-3W 157 xi (17HP)

Structure is fully composite

Avionics of Micro Pilot FCS.

Role is tactical cum strategic UAV single payload

Operational deployment is first quarter 2014.

Badeh said with the establishment of NAF Optimising Local Engineering (OLE) team in 2012 after the dissolution of the Presidential committee on maritime safety and security, to among other things “spearhead the development of indigenous aircraft” with specific instructions to produce an operational UAV. The intention was to match “the growing versatility of UAV as a prime tool for enhancing success in virtually all military and security operations”.

Badeh said the OLE team has trained 15 Nigerian UAV pilots saving Nigeria huge cost as quoted by the foreign vendors,
to which he stated that Nigeria can make huge savings “if we look inwards and rely on our capacities and capabilities as a nation”.

He called on the Federal Government to transform NAF OLE from a mere innovative research outfit into a viable aircraft production centre, as well as increase funding to develop human capacity and infrastructure to sustain the tempo and facilitate the possibility of mass-producing the drones.

http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=20568

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 18, 2013
Fynline: The Gulma looks a little bit bigger than its predecessors or is it because of photo effect?

It is definitely a lot bigger than the amebo 3. It is in my opinion, a smaller sized areostar drone.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 12:58am On Dec 18, 2013
agaugust:

nice job there bros.

...south africans believe everything nigeria is building for our military is just the ones they hear publicly.

secretive nigerian military.

Epe rocket/missile project will spring a surprise next year.

as i always said, a country that guides a drone in the air has capacity to guide a missile too. same basic scientific principles.

GULMA DRONE/UAV DATA :

Weight 40 kg

Flight altitude of 10,000 feet

Cruise range of 923 kilometer at a speed of 86.4 km/hr

Role is tactical cum strategic UAV single payload

Operational deployment is first quarter 2014.

Badeh said with the establishment of NAF Optimising Local Engineering (OLE) team in 2012 after the dissolution of the Presidential committee on maritime safety and security, to among other things “spearhead the development of indigenous aircraft” with specific instructions to produce an operational UAV. The intention was to match “the growing versatility of UAV as a prime tool for enhancing success in virtually all military and security operations”.

Badeh said the OLE team has trained 15 Nigerian UAV pilots saving Nigeria huge cost as quoted by the foreign vendors,
to which he stated that Nigeria can make huge savings “if we look inwards and rely on our capacities and capabilities as a nation”.

He called on the Federal Government to transform NAF OLE from a mere innovative research outfit into a viable aircraft production centre, as well as increase funding to develop human capacity and infrastructure to sustain the tempo and facilitate the possibility of mass-producing the drones.

http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=20568

HALLELUIAH! GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION! M back comrades!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Donian007: HALLELUIAH! GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION! M back comrades!

long time bros, how you dey ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:11am On Dec 18, 2013
'
Nigerian Air Force Female Drone UAV Pilot get her wings

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:15am On Dec 18, 2013
Henry120:

It is definitely a lot bigger than the amebo 3. It is in my opinion, a smaller sized areostar drone.

not happy name changed from amebo.

because oga NAF be arewa no mean say make dem drop amebo because na Yoruba/ndigbo people language and change to gulma.

every naija person na the same colour naa !

wetin dey cos dis division according to river niger ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2013
agaugust:

because oga NAF be arewa no mean say make dem drop amebo because na Yoruba people language and change to gulma.

actually, amebo is pidgin for gossip. and GULMA is hausa with the same meaning.

i prefer a more local dialet to the pidgin. e no bad na smiley
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2013
agaugust:

long time bros, how you dey ?
I dey kamkpe, just went backstage 4 small work. E b like say all doz ignorant thread spammers don retire. Gud 2 knw ure kpn naija flag flying.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2013
agaugust:
'
Nigerian Air Force Female Drone UAV Pilot get her wings

awesome
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2013
agaugust:

because oga NAF be arewa no mean say make dem drop amebo because na Yoruba people language and change to gulma.

i agree. The Amebo name carries more weight + its can be easily related to by almost anyone in Naija. BTW, the Gulma means what? How i wish, the Amebo would continue. It can become a brand for our drones which will only become more sophisticated with time. The name "Amebo" carries this thing the name "Gulma" doesnt carry. We can go on and have Amebo I, II, III, Amebo Ajagun, Amebo eye (bird), etc. Lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
YOU DON'T NEED A HOLIDAY IF U HAVE "CAPE TOWN". To Southies am sharing these with ma boys on "fb".

PS WISH YA'LL ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS "FROM COAST TO COAST WE R GONNA HAVE FUN MY SOUTHY PEEPS".
From EAST COAST
Kosi Bay,Richards Bay, Umhlanga Durban, Port Shepstone,Port Edward,Port St Johns, Mazzepa Bay, Coffee Bay,EL,Port Alfred, Hamburg, Plett, PE.

WEST COAST
Knysna,George,Algoa Bay, St Frances,Gaanbaai,Hermanus,Strand,Cape Town,Langebaan,Saldanha,Port Nolloth, St Helena Bay

WE'RE GONNA PARTY UNTIL JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!

AYOBANESS
ENJOY UR DECEMBER MY SOUTHY PEEPS!!!!!
Am out
grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Donian007: I dey kamkpe, just went backstage 4 small work. E b like say all doz ignorant thread spammers don retire. Gud 2 knw ure kpn naija flag flying.

spammers still dey o ! but sha dem dey do hit and run like boko boys, no be full time like before .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
souldust: i agree. The Amebo name carries more weight + its can be easily related to by almost anyone in Naija. BTW, the Gulma means what? How i wish, the Amebo would continue. It can become a brand for our drones which will only become more sophisticated with time. The name "Amebo" carries this thing the name "Gulma" doesnt carry. We can go on and have Amebo I, II, III, Amebo Ajagun, Amebo eye (bird), etc. Lol

amebo and gulma both mean gossip

maybe ihejirika caused it by naming the APC igirigi....language from his side of the river.
so badeh come retaliate. abeg wetin andoni mean ?...NNS Andoni
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
CAPE TOWN WELCOMES U!!!!!!!! grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
kiss kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin
SOUTHY DON'T FORGET TO THANK GOD OOO. HE WAS IN A GUD MOOD WHEN HE CREATED "SOTU AFRICA". cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.