Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,827 members, 7,915,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:31 PM

Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI (29054 Views)

RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety / Christian Student Beaten To Death For Wearing Cross In Egypt / As A Christian Student, What Would You Rather Be Doing During This Long Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Kayautojun(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2010
violent:

The fact that this could even be an arguable scenario is worrisome and threatening to existence of all humans!

Imagine the thoughts of a random Islamist "the girl taken out and slaughtered". . . shocked shocked shocked

Human slaughtering for religious reasons is not new in Nigeria amongst Islamist, we saw what happened at JOS over night,
It could be the worst painted scenario but realistic when it comes to religion in this part of the world. Google JOS crises

I am not praying for this, i will never pray for this but Guy, stupid actions begot crazy response
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by 2makesense: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2010
hyper zealous grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Kayautojun(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2010
violent:

The fact that this could even be an arguable scenario is worrisome and threatening to existence of all humans!

Imagine the thoughts of a random Islamist "the girl taken out and slaughtered". . . shocked shocked shocked

. . . .more disturbing is the fact that the instantaneous response from the average Islamist is to  "hit back on the Christians"[/i] and the best way to do this is to [i]"start a big fight"

Never has anything been so threatening to the existence of mankind than the presence and preachings of Islam!

I came across a line once ,
" insult my Folk, family or tribe might not anger me, but disrespect my god(GOD which ever applies) is not tolerable and i will fight with my blood" this is dated back to the BC period.

the bottom line is, We humans are more emotionally attached to Terrestrial beings and human beings.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by 0hsisi: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=24pt] Muslim Students Paralyse University Of Ibadan Over Student Preacher[/size]-PM News, Lagos

By Gbenro Adesina/Ibadan

Muslim students of the University of Ibadan, UI, this morning paralysed activities during a protest against the institution’s refusal to expel a part four law student, Miss Seun Olubunmi Adegunsoye who preached gospel in the school mosque last Friday.
   A[size=16pt]degunsoye of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Church, according to reports, preached at the mosque last Friday to the Muslim faithful.

While she was preaching, the Muslim students mobilised themselves, attacked the lady and beat her mercilessly.[/size]

The school’s security men rescued her and took her away for questioning.
   Sources saidhe institution’s Vice Chancellor, Professor Olufemi Bamiro, appealed to the Muslim students not to foment any trouble, promising that the issue would appropriately investigated.

However, the Muslim students went haywire when they found out that the institution’s bulletin which was released this morning did not report the incident and the punishment the school authority has meted out to the preacher.

The students who barricaded all the entrances leading to the premier university and carried placards prevented both academic and non-academic staff from gaining access into the school this morning.

Among the inscriptions written on their placard were: “No to terrorism. No religion should be allowed to terrorize us in our country”; “We will not take any unreligious act from any religious group”; “We will do everything possible to protect our religion”; “We will not accept insult from any religion”; “Olubunmi should be expelled from UI because she has done what is wrong”; “Olubunmi should be arraigned before a court of law for preaching in the mosque”.

According to a leaflet signed by a student called Almin, they demanded that Adegunsoye be expelled from the school and charged to court.
   Other demands include: Investigating religious leaders behind the lady, carry out medical examination on the lady to find out whether she is mentally sound, ban Christians from preaching in public places in the school, and punish anyone who facilitated her release from the school security net.

Official reaction from the institution could not be sought as at the time of filing this report but it was gathered that the VC would address the press later in the day.
   The school’s PRO, Mrs. Joke Akinpelu who was on leave, rushed down to see what was happening but she was also prevented from entering the school.

Her words, “I can’t say anything now because I am on leave but I have called the VC who will later address the press. As you can see, I can’t even enter but I will see if I can jump the fence to enter the premises and see how we can bring the situation under control.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page, -pm-news-lagos
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by 0hsisi: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2010
Those thinking the Muslim students said a couple of hail marys on her behalf should think again
They acted like typical Muslims to this provocation.
I condemn the lady and her actions but Muslims will always be Muslims.They don't even need to be provoked to go off and here this woman played into their hands.
She is lucky to be alive.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by alamsdee: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2010
i believe freedom of speech and self expression is no a fundamental human right in nigeria. why should she be expelled. did she physically assault anyone? rather she was subjected to assault on the part of the other folks. Fine, what she did is utterly silly. But that should not warrant assault or calls for expulsion. if her utterances were not welcome in the mosque she should have been told to keep quiet or rather shown the door. no one has the right to physically assault another member of the public. We cannot respect the human rights of each other and we call ourselves a sovereign nation, i laugh at the state of Nigeria, 50 years of utter lawlessness, Nigeria is on the verge of complete and irrevocable failure
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by seunmsg(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2010
The point is that the reaction of the UI Muslim community is mild/ generous if by any standard, try it in Zaria, Sokoto or even Kano and you would see standard reactions.

So, lynching the girl (am sure that is what u mean) is the standard  reaction to such situation. sad sad sad

What the girl did was extremely wrong and condemnable but asking for her head or expulsion is absolutely unnecessary.
What i would have expected is an examination into her mental state of health and not calling for extra judicial killing that will serve no good purpose.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2010
vanariso:

And to those people who said the Muslims are overreacting, then you are missing the point.Remember why we didnt host the Miss World peageant?,remember the Danish publication about Mohammed ?,this is tantamount to those incidents if not more than them as this was done in the month of ramadan. If you subscribe to the line that muslims are overreacting,then you have not learnt anything about your inevitable neighbour which to me is the key to peace.

Explain the sanity to me of why we did not host Miss World.

Explain the sanity to me of why people were killed in Nigeria/Turkey because of a drawing of Muhammed in Denmark.

Are you high? If so, explain to me what shyt you are on.

vanariso:

Muslims and chrictians have been neighbours in this country for ages.Its your right to know what provokes and does not provoke one another.To some people ,mere utterances could be  worst than physical attacks.Just don’t make those utterances if you want peace.I will take another example in the manner of fasting by these two religions.

Amsorry!

So mere utterances is what will make the religion, OUT OF ALL RELIGIONS, that label itself "religion of peace" to be violent?

Do other religions, that are not CLAIMING "religion of peace", do they not get the same provocation of utterances? Even some of these utterances, are they not from the members of "religion of peace"? Do people of other religion turn violent? And, remember, they are not the "religion of peace".

Explain.

I wait patiently with my hand under my chin.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2010
Sir Welly:

The only problem i have is that up till now no pastor or bishop have come openly to publish any article against what the law student did on any national dailies. Everyone is silent about it. If it was the opposite, by now, there will be several sponsored debates on tv and radio stations clamoring for justice to be done and seen.

It shows that christians are one-sided in their actions when it comes to religion matters. The lady should thank GOD that it happened in yoruba land where leniency is part of their culture.

Are you retarded?

Please tell me one time, their has been minor skirmish/utterrance that an Imam or Shiekh has openly published any article to apologise or against the muslim perpetrator.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by jaybee3(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2010
Is it true that this said lady dressed in hijab so she can fit in before starting her provocative charade?
If yes then any punishment besotted upon her is definitely warranted.

We all know what provocation leads to in every work of life.
This is not a matter of Muslims being intolerant.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by binaflexia: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2010

Some christians can be overzealous and simply i.d.i.o.t.i.c

I am a christian and I think I have an insight into the passion in that young lady's heart. I do not support her method but I must confess this may just be beyond the girl. Let me explain:
Jesus said he has not come to bring peace to this world but, in a sense, discord(paraphrase). Check the new testament, anywhere God begins a move it will inevitably spark off riot or discord. My Point is this: the end is near and Hell is real. There is no other way to escape God's wrath than through faith in Jesus Christ. If God has precipated this situation to again wake all of humanity to their dire need of a Christ, So be it.
If it results in religious violence; It is not new. For this reason we are called: as sheeps to the slaughter. Enough of "jeun-jeun" Christianity. Let all be done to let the message known, so we may be innocent of the blood of the Lost.
Another misguided and partially insane being

While I don't agree with the girl's actions ( in fact, I really hope the girl is expelled), it's ironic that the aggrieved group makes no effort to hide their willingness to go on rampage over the actions of just one misguided fellow.
I completely agree

Ultimately, the girl should be expelled and prosecuted by the relevant law enforcement for attempt to cause a serious public disorder. However, the reactions of the Muslim students is beginning to veer towards the extreme.
True.

For me, any sane human being will never do such thing (Christian or Muslim).
It is either the girl has mental disorder or the story is not as reported.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2010
Kayautojun:

Well,
Imagine this scenario.
This same incident happened, no body saw it,
the girl was taken out slaughtered. immediately after the Jumat,
The Muslim student sat back to strategies on how to hit back on the Christians.
They waited for the evening service of all the fellowship on campus,
went there and started a big fight, blood, death toll to about 100 students in all.

WHAT WILL BE IN THE PRESS THE NEXT MORNING,

JIHADIST SET U.I. ON FIRE
EVIL MUSLIM KILLS 100 CHRISTIAN STUDENTS
TERRORISM IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY, ETC

This will anger the Muslim community outside the school after hearing the side of the Muslim students on what led to the fight, The outsiders will take it up, the street of IBADAN set ablaze like JOS and the whole nation will be asking,
WHAT REALLY WENT WRONG?

No body will know, the Muslim will painted the bad sheep, the Christians will be painted saint,
FORGETTING, It was a 400 level girl on a Friday dressed like a Muslim and insulted their religion which they are emotionally attached to right in front of them, in the "holy praying ground", etc.

Are retarded?

Why should they not be painted bad sheep if they acted like that over an utterance.

Are you a cursed slowpoke?

So because of utterances you think it is justified to kill and then sit down and plan how to go and kill more.

Are you fcking retarded?

Kayautojun:

We have to know that it has been proven times without number that the Islam faith is more emotional than Christianity, They fell like the oppressed, they feel threatened easily most especially with the bad(wrong) media perception they get.

And that justifies violence?

Why are you not in a mental institute?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2010
Kayautojun:

I came across a line once ,
" insult my Folk, family or tribe might not anger me, but disrespect my god(GOD which ever applies) is not tolerable and i will fight with my blood" this is dated back to the BC period.

the bottom line is, We humans are more emotionally attached to Terrestrial beings and human beings.

Amsorry.

Ammotherffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuckingsorry!

So because such a statement was made in the BC period, it makes sense to you?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2010
0hsisi:

The students who barricaded all the entrances leading to the premier university and carried placards prevented both academic and non-academic staff from gaining access into the school this morning.

Any student that can be identified participating in such should be suspended.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by sledge406: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2010
Clear cut case of someone running into an "MTN office" and shouting "glo with pride"

Terry tha Rapman said it all. I laff in Hispanic and cry is Swahili.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by binaflexia: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2010

i believe freedom of speech and self expression is no a fundamental human right in nigeria. why should she be expelled. did she physically assault anyone? rather she was subjected to assault on the part of the other folks. Fine, what she did is utterly silly. But that should not warrant assault or calls for expulsion. if her utterances were not welcome in the mosque she should have been told to keep quiet or rather shown the door. no one has the right to physically assault another member of the public. We cannot respect the human rights of each other and we call ourselves a sovereign nation, i laugh at the state of Nigeria, 50 years of utter lawlessness, Nigeria is on the verge of complete and irrevocable failure
You are at the verge of collapse, irrevocable failure and uncontrolled destruction.

I.D.I.O.T.I.C slowpoke!
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by enomakos(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2010
i think this lady was sent to cause trouble,no right thinking xtains will do this nonsense

she is lucky she was no in kano,jos

www.studentloansplace
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bookface: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2010
The school expelling her cos the Muslim students demanded so, will grossly undermine the school's ability to take and implement decisions!

I mean for fúcks sake, the lady in question had been reported beaten "mercilessly" by the Muslim students in attendance, now they demand she's expelled, what more?. . . .set her house ablaze?

and what about the Muslim students that beat her mercilessly? aren't there school laws against assault? especially one carried out by a group of people on one individual? shouldn't someone/some group be protesting and demanding that students responsible be apprehended, suspended and handed over to the police for further investigation and prosecution?. . . . Yer, she provoked it, but if the law of Jungle justice was applied everywhere, then we don't even need the schools to begin with!. . . and what more?. . these same sets of people are demanding that her air supply be cut off?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by fxskye: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2010
The act is condemned in its totality.

The Muslim Community is not overreacting. For a sane person to have decided to carry out such a terrorist act, then she must has been sponsored by a yet-to-know group.

I described her act as terrorism because she was ready to die. That is a sucide mission. She wanted to hang her live on the muslim community. But thanks to the One & Only God, Who guided the muslims to the right path.

My suggestion to the university management is that the girl should be expelled, charged to court & investigate her sponsors/sponships. This measure will serve as a detreament to all religious fanatics, be it muslims or christians.

Again, the versity should immediately apologise to the muslims community in national dailies, stating all punishment acrrued to that act. Also make law, preventing anybody what-so-ever, be it a muslim or christian or others, from preaching in pulic places of the university.

Puplic places are Lecture Rooms, Restraurants/Buka/Eatry, Walk-Ways, Hostels, Halls & the likes on the campus.

I urge the muslim community to handle the matter with care and maintain their demands from the school authority.

Just immagine the kind of Media Sufferness that Muslims get from our Media Houses, PM Report on this topic is Condemnable & Unjust.

0hsisi:

[size=24pt] Muslim Students Paralyse University Of Ibadan Over Student Preacher[/size]-PM News, Lagos

By Gbenro Adesina/Ibadan

Muslim students of the University of Ibadan, UI, this morning paralysed activities during a protest against the institution’s refusal to expel a part four law student, Miss Seun Olubunmi Adegunsoye who preached gospel in the school mosque last Friday.
   A[size=16pt]degunsoye of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Church, according to reports, preached at the mosque last Friday to the Muslim faithful.

While she was preaching, the Muslim students mobilised themselves, attacked the lady and beat her mercilessly.[/size]

The school’s security men rescued her and took her away for questioning.
   Sources saidhe institution’s Vice Chancellor, Professor Olufemi Bamiro, appealed to the Muslim students not to foment any trouble, promising that the issue would appropriately investigated.

However, the Muslim students went haywire when they found out that the institution’s bulletin which was released this morning did not report the incident and the punishment the school authority has meted out to the preacher.

Among the inscriptions written on their placard were: “No to terrorism. No religion should be allowed to terrorize us in our country”; “We will not take any unreligious act from any religious group”; “We will do everything possible to protect our religion”; “We will not accept insult from any religion”; “Olubunmi should be expelled from UI because she has done what is wrong”; “Olubunmi should be arraigned before a court of law for preaching in the mosque”.

According to a leaflet signed by a student called Almin, they demanded that Adegunsoye be expelled from the school and charged to court.
   Other demands include: Investigating religious leaders behind the lady, carry out medical examination on the lady to find out whether she is mentally sound, ban Christians from preaching in public places in the school, and punish anyone who facilitated her release from the school security net.

Official reaction from the institution could not be sought as at the time of filing this report but it was gathered that the VC would address the press later in the day.
   The school’s PRO, Mrs. Joke Akinpelu who was on leave, rushed down to see what was happening but she was also prevented from entering the school.

Her words, “I can’t say anything now because I am on leave but I have called the VC who will later address the press. As you can see, I can’t even enter but I will see if I can jump the fence to enter the premises and see how we can bring the situation under control.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page, -pm-news-lagos

Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by fxskye: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2010
bookface:

The school expelling her cos the Muslim students demanded so, will grossly undermine the school's ability to take and implement decisions!

I mean for fúcks sake, the lady in question had been reported beaten "mercilessly" by the Muslim students in attendance, now they demand she's expelled, what more?. . . .set her house ablaze?

and what about the Muslim students that beat her mercilessly? aren't there school laws against assault? especially one carried out by a group of people on one individual? shouldn't someone/some group be protesting and demanding that students responsible be apprehended, suspended and handed over to the police for further investigation and prosecution?. . . . Yer, she provoked it, but if the law of Jungle justice was applied everywhere, then we don't even need the schools to begin with!. . . and what more?. . these same sets of people are demanding that her air supply be cut off?

I think Pulic Preaching shuold be band to forestall pulic disorderness like this one in all our higher institutions. The versity management can investigate those that were involved in the beaten & punish them appropriately, but not to the extent of explusion. Because, the girl established this chaos that UI found itself now.
If she had not acted stupidily, sure the versity would still be in order.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by alamsdee: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2010
binaflexia:

You are at the verge of collapse, irrevocable failure and uncontrolled destruction.

I.D.I.O.T.I.C slowpoke!

my dear friend u are so fast and sharp to castigate me based on freedom of expression. The God I serve tells me vengeance is mine. I do not need to fight for my God, cos he is not a dead God but a living and powerful one for that matter. If ur god is potent, why do u fight for it? u people need to reason like high class humans and not the low class warm blooded animal that ur actions portray
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by violent(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2010
The act is condemned in its totality.

The Muslim Community is not overreacting. For a sane person to have decided to carry out such a terrorist act, then she must has been sponsored by a yet-to-know group.

I described her act as terrorism because she was ready to die. That is a sucide mission. She wanted to hang her live on the muslim community. But thanks to the One & Only God, Who guided the muslims to the right path.

My suggestion to the university management is that the girl should be expelled, charged to court & investigate her sponsors/sponships. This measure will serve as a detreament to all religious fanatics, be it muslims or christians.

Again, the versity should immediately apologise to the muslims community in national dailies, stating all punishment acrrued to that act. Also make law, preventing anybody what-so-ever, be it a muslim or christian or others, from preaching in pulic places of the university.

Puplic places are Lecture Rooms, Restraurants/Buka/Eatry, Walk-Ways, Hostels, Halls & the likes on the campus.

I urge the muslim community to handle the matter with care and maintain their demands from the school authority.

Just immagine the kind of Media Sufferness that Muslims get from our Media Houses,  PM Report on this topic is Condemnable & Unjust.

You call her a terrorist?. . .was she strapping a dirty bomb to her bra while she preached?

duh!. . . some students beat up a girl would probably have lynched her save for the timely arrival of campus securities . . . and guess what, she's the terrorist?

She's stúpid?-- Yes, there aren't laws against that yet

She intentionally provoked anger?--- Yes, and she ought to be sanctioned for that

She's a terrorist?----Hell No!

And since when does the Muslim community became such a highly revered to be feared and forcefully loved by all?. .
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2010
bookface:

Thank you.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by violent(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2010
@Sagamaite:

how do you do?. . you kinda stayed away from these zones for a while!
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Orikinla(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
WHAT SHE DID WAS WRONG!

JESUS CHRIST WAS NOT A FANATIC.

MOST CHRISTIAN FANATICS ARE FOOLING THEMSELVES.

MOST OF THOSE WHO PROFESS TO BE CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA ARE HYPOCRITES WHO DO NOT EVEN PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH.

HYPOCRITES ARE WORSE THAN PAGANS AND SINNERS.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
fxskye:

All this rubbish deducement.

This guy, you are ready for a career as a police detective. This is typical of the way Nigerian Police present their evidence or investigate issues.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2010
violent:

@Sagamaite:

how do you do?. . you kinda stayed away from these zones for a while!

I dey o. grin

I normally rotate mainly between Politics and Sports. Normally only maybe maximum 2 topics at a go.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by shadrach77: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2010
it's quite obvious the moslems are over-reacting  why do they (moslems) always feel the whole world has to pamper to their ego and insecurity?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2010
Orikinla:

WHAT SHE DID WAS WRONG!

JESUS CHRIST WAS NOT A FANATIC.

MOST CHRISTIAN FANATICS ARE FOOLING THEMSELVES.

MOST OF THOSE WHO PROFESS TO BE CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA ARE HYPOCRITES WHO DO NOT EVEN PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH.

HYPOCRITES ARE WORSE THAN PAGANS AND SINNERS.

Life is too complex for majority of people's brains so religion is used to chop it into chunks and reduce/simplify complexities and help deal with what they do not understand or cannot understand as these are generally allocated to a higher being.

That done, the reduced/simplified work done by religion is still toooo complex for some nitwits to fully understand or creates new confusions, hence you see the fanaticisms.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Orikinla(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2010
Personally I prefer MUSLIMS to those who say they are "CHRISTIANS" in Nigeria.
Most of the Muslims are in Nigeria are more faithful than most of the Christians in Nigeria.

In fact, those posing and posturing as "CHRISTIANS" in Nigeria are fake.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by MyJoe: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2010
Sagamite:

All this rubbish deducement.

This guy, you are ready for a career as a police detective. This is typical of the way Nigerian Police present their evidence or investigate issues.
A fair appraisal of the guy as well as the men in black.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2010
Orikinla:

Personally I prefer MUSLIMS to those who say they are "CHRISTIANS" in Nigeria.
Most of the Muslims are in Nigeria are more faithful than most of the Christians in Nigeria.

In fact, those posing and posturing as "CHRISTIANS" in Nigeria are fake.

And they don't take 10% or do multiple rounds of offerings taking till your pocket is dry, all this with the congregation suffering and the pastor in private jet.

Can I get an "Amen"? Where is my white handkerchief to flail in the air. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23)

Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together / How God Brought Me Into His Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.