Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki (16978 Views)

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities / Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by tunde300us(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2010
[size=8pt]GEJ read from a prompter,am sure mr beaf didnt see that cos he is just all about how good this man his.I think Nigerians deserve to know the truth cos suddenlt dem don dey compare this man to OBAMA of all persons.  

IS IT A YAM !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by monkeyleg: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
@Beaf,

Why dont you start with what he did as Governor of Bayelsa state?
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2010
Beaf:

Nobody does anything as Vice President, what would you say Sambo has done, or Atiku did? Setting impossible scales, is a known trick to elicit a  particular outcome. . . Not working here.

I will give you something very good he has done as President. He removed out deadwood from the NNPC, made it accountable for the first time in its history and kicked out the petrolem shortage mafia that governments since IBB have found impossible to deal with. The direct benefit of this is that for the first time in decades, fuel can be bought at the official price and there is no scarcity; the benefit of this is immense to businesses and homes, cos they make massive savings in fuel costs.
Now you have given yourself out. I now know u r playing the ethnic card. Oil/NNPC is at the core of your reason. Yes, GEJ has indeed made fuel available for the millions of generator sets in our homes n offices. Hurray!
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

@ Beaf, see your question ooooooooo.  U might wanna think about an old saying before u answer - "Never start what u can't finnish"
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

For how many months was Jonathan governor?
Even then you can tell us what he didn't do (if you have genuine queries about his time in bayelsa).
You don't make sense most times because, you have an undiguised hatred for Jonathan. Thats why you aren't rational.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by truly: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2010
The man who made it possible for people to be taken to court, rather than killed on the spot, is called Yaradua
He introduced DUE PROCESS
Oh, Yaradua was the one that caused Johnathan to declare his assets publicly
I remember when the press asked Johnathan about the matter, he started by saying - I have declared my assets several time
The press did not relent and he had to make it public
Of course, most it was in the name of the number 3 in the cabinet - Patience (check the official website nigeria.gov.ng)

He is claiming that he gave us a respectable INEC - half truth
When he gave his interview to CNN, he said that Iwu was not the problem and that he had conducted 2 elections with Iwu
He only got rid of Iwu when the US continued to insist that Iwu had lost credibility

Looks like for this project every LIE helps
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
^
We all had a go at defining mumu a few posts back. One definition included making claims that cannot be backed up.
Dude, back your claims up or hide. If you can't, you are the liar, agreed? grin
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Goldenmeda(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2010
na waoooo d man even say him kom frm poor family, it's a pity,
if dey allow me to vote 100ximes , na u i go vote 4.
azikwe, ebele, jonathan, gudluck u don win, no panic at all,

I HEREBY DECLARE AZIKWE, EBELE - GUDLUCK JONATHAN AS THE GRAND COMMANDER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, ON DIS DAY FEBRUARY 7, 2011,

Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by xterra2(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2010
[size=72pt]And PS Beaf and oda people stop typing like this i mean in big fonts writing goodluck nigeria and oda stuffs
It is offending to us and annoying
Isn't this annoying too
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Have a dose of your medicine
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
Una don notice something about this man beaf? His ego is easily punctured, always disrespectful. Make una heleeep me ask am to answer the question even if na 30 mins GEJ serve as Gov
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2010
xterra2:

And PS Beaf and oda people stop typing like this i mean in big fonts writing goodluck nigeria and oda stuffs
Isn't this annoying too

[size=72pt]Goodluck Nigeria![/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2010
xterra2:

[size=72pt]And PS Beaf and oda people stop typing like this i mean in big fonts writing goodluck nigeria and oda stuffs
Isn't this annoying too
[/size]

@xterra2,
Hahahahaa. Naija get people. I love the way u make ur case bro.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by truly: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2010
No1
Yar’Adua declares N945.4m assets
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200706293532896

AC condemns Jonathan’s refusal to make assets public
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20070731045778
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Afam4eva(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2010
With people like Beaf,i wonder where Nigeria is heading.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2010
janus05:

Una don notice something about this man beaf? His ego is easily punctured, always disrespectful. Make una heleeep me ask am to answer the question even if na 30 mins GEJ serve as Gov

Oma she o! grin grin grin
When you start something and get it back double, it can so painful! grin

Dude, look up the thread and tell me who started getting personal.

Me? I de hia. no shakings! cool
Bring it on.

Goodluck Nigeria!! Sambo Nigeria!!
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by xterra2(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2010
Beaf:

[size=72pt]Goodluck Nigeria![/size] grin grin grin grin
[size=60pt]Please now stop it
It is getting annoying  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Well,unless you'll play the game with me i'll never ming  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2010
truly:

No1
Yar’Adua declares N945.4m assets
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200706293532896

AC condemns Jonathan’s refusal to make assets public
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20070731045778
Thanks dude. We r still waiting for beaf to answer us. Work harder for ur pay beaf, cmmon
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by warrior01: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2010
Me and my family have decided to go with GOODLUCK, anybody wey wan go with Ibrahim BADLUCK Babangida na im sabi
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2010
afam4eva:

With people like Beaf,i wonder where Nigeria is heading.

[size=21pt]Dude, this is my website; http://afrosciencecommunity.com
I am doing much more than several of you can ever do. Lets leave that aside, cos you lose there as well.

I'm fcking brilliant and not stingy with it. What are you?[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

[size=21pt]Goodluck Nigeria![/size]
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by monkeyleg: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2010
@Beaf,

How can I have any hatred for GJ, when based on sentiment he is from ND just like me. But I choose to be real, and say it exactly how it is. He is not able or capable. And I would rather we Nigerians start maturing politicaly and choose wisely than let childish sentiments cloud our judgement. By the way you didnt answer my Question.

What did GJ do in Bayelsa state as governor, and dont give me that bullshit that he was there for How Long
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by truly: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2010
Jonathan sacks Maurice Iwu
The reports notes that Johnathan had earlier defended Iwu before CNN
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5561439-146/jonathan_sacks_maurice_iwu__.csp
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2010
Beaf:

[size=21pt]Dude, this is my website; http://afrosciencecommunity.com
I am doing much more than several of you can ever do. Lets leave that aside, cos you lose there as well.

I'm fcking brilliant and not stingy with it. What are you?[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

OHHHH. Some feathers have been ruffled! I see someone who is ego ridden. Beaf, u can be better than Bill Gates if u like. Just answer the question - "what did GEJ achieve as a gov?" Thanks
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by PastorOla1: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2010
I wish President  Goodluck & Vice President  Sambo The Best of LUCK.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Solomon227(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2010
@ monkey leg

How can I have any hatred for GJ, when based on sentiment he is from ND just like me. But I choose to be real, and say it exactly how it is. He is not able or capable. And I would rather we Nigerians start maturing politicaly and choose wisely than let childish sentiments cloud our judgement. By the way you didnt answer my Question.

What did GJ do in Bayelsa state as governor, and dont give me that bullshit that he was there for How Long

Since u are from ND y not tell us what he did not u and also give us who we shuld follow is GEJ is not good enough?
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

Oh come on! Everyone knows you hate Jonathan. Who cares where he is from anyway (or does that have something to do with your hatred?).
If you think he didn't do well as governor of Bayelsa in the months that he was there, simply tell us how.
You guys are just masters of giving a dog a bad name and making claims without proof.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by truly: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2010
Gentlemen and any ladies here,

I believe that deep down we all want the best for this country
We can get our points across without rancour
There is no need to call ourselves names

We still rely on the same Nig police, PHCN, NASS - our destinies are still interwoven
If these institutions improve, we will all be happier
Please
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2010
Beaf:

Oh come on! Everyone knows you hate Jonathan. Who cares where he is from anyway (or does that have something to do with your hatred?).
If you think he didn't do well as governor of Bayelsa in the months that he was there, simply tell us how.
You guys are just masters of giving a dog a bad name and making claims without proof.

Very diversionary. No answer I guess. everybody note solomon227, I think they r same ppl with different accounts. He has invoked him to salvage him. The truth cant be manufactured n that's why an answer will b too hard to get from these dudes
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2010
janus05:

OHHHH. Some feathers have been ruffled! I see someone who is ego ridden. Beaf, u can be better than Bill Gates if u like. Just answer the question - "what did GEJ achieve as a gov?" Thanks

Dude, that is simply proof of how foolish people can be. Someone comes along and says with people like me, Nigeria will never develop, but here I am with tonnes of technology just pouring out freely and I'm also willing to give away stuff freely as well.

Lesson - don't say foolish things because you are losing an argument. Stick to facts.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2010
Beaf:

Dude, that is simply proof of how foolish people can be. Someone comes along and says with people like me, Nigeria will never develop, but here I am with tonnes of technology just pouring out freely and I'm also willing to give away stuff freely as well.

Lesson - don't say foolish things because you are losing an argument. Stick to facts.

[size=70pt]ANSWER THE QUESTION PLEASE[/size]
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2010
Pastor Ola:

I wish President  Goodluck & Vice President  Sambo The Best of LUCK.

Abi o! They did very well today.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by mamagee3(f): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2010
janus05:

[size=70pt]ANSWER THE QUESTION PLEASE[/size]
The screaming wasn't necessary. . .

Was it? undecided
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by TippyTop(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2010
janus05:

Very diversionary. No answer I guess. everybody note solomon227, I think they r same ppl with different accounts. He has invoked him to salvage him. The truth cant be manufactured n that's why an answer will b too hard to get from these dudes

Its people and cretins like you who wants a throwback to the brutal and ignoble period of the Babangida era. Shame on you.

P.S
Am not Beaf in case your deluded mindset invoke such thoughts into this debate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC / Swindlers Swoop On Jonathan’s Ministers-the Sun Newspaper / Abia:one State, 2 Govs- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.