Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,285 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki (16977 Views)

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities / Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by GoldCircle: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2010
who here again said this man looks scare and does not have the mien of a president?

Well, I just tuned in to NTA now & what I see here is sure far from some1 been scared.

By the way is he reading from a prompter or is this speech extempore?
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2010
1526: "Our leadership is committed to change and reinvent government to solve the everyday problems that confront the average Nigerian."

"I was not born rich but in my youth I never thought I would get to where I am today. I never imagined that a child like me from Delta would be the president of our great country."

"I had no car to take me to school but I never despaired."

Providence. . . The hand of God fished him out. A man untarnished by the usual Nigerian style of politics, propelled at breakneck speed. . .
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by naso2(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2010
All this naive people talking about rented crowd ,make me laugh. Some will vote because they like jonathan,some will vote becuase they believe he has a clear advantage,some will vote becuase they are settled.Some will vote for the fear of intimidation. The ballot box does not seperate those that love you in their heart from those that do eye service. All we need are the votes. In the end Jonathan is the man to beat.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2010
1526: "Our leadership is committed to change and reinvent government to solve the everyday problems that confront the average Nigerian."

"I was not born rich but in my youth I never thought I would get to where I am today. I never imagined that a child like me from Delta would be the president of our great country."

"I had no car to take me to school but I never despaired
."

HUMILITY, some folks here would wanna term that slack, that's what we need a humble president
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by naso2(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2010
E e  ri omo wa bi? e e ri omo wa bi? Eyin ti en se omo yin jati jati, E e ri omo wa bi?
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Solomon227(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2010
he is not eloquent, he seems to be thinking about his achievement on stage, his english and accent is nothing to write home about. guys this is not the president we need, neither is it ibb or atiku, our messiah to lead this country to greatness has not declared interest.

Mumu wannabe. There are so many Nigerians holding top posts abroad with their 'conc' Nigerian accent and they are well respected and honored by the oyinbo.

May be we should vote for Dan Fosta or Khemistry since their English na straight from Queens mouth, Rurbish
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2010
1529: "I have come to launch a campaign of ideas not calumny. I have come to break you away from the ideas of our past that have stopped us from moving forward."
Tell them my brother, tell them
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by naso2(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2010
Ibb's doctors would have warned him not to watch this declaration  *********so that maradona no go die b4 the election*********
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2010
babasoty:

HUMILITY, some folks here would wanna term that slack, that's what we need a humble president

Exactly!
I am impressed by his speech so far, there is so much depth from the quiet man. This guy is delivering!
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by naso2(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2010
[size=25pt]In school we say jonathan's style is "Lai wo iwe"[/size]
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2010
1533: "Let the word go out that the health sector will receive maximum care in a Jonathan administration."

"Let the ordinary Nigerian be assured that President Jonathan is behind them."

"I want you all to know that I am one of you and I will never never let you down."

Yes we know our leaders, and our leaders know us, tell them my presido, tell them
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2010
babasoty:

Tell them my brother, tell them
Na today?
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by orangemen: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2010
1259: Another Dbanj song is played across the speakers: "Se na like dis we go dey dey?" The artist himself is not there it should be noted.

1254: Josephine Anenih, minister of women affairs, takes the stage with a rendition of "If you see my Mama, Hosanna, tell am say, I dey with Goodluck" She addresses the women and youth in the crowd speaking in pidgin English. She tells them that the President has given key positions to many women in his cabinet. She ends by singing: "We don win o, we don win."

@beaf,
is this josephine anenih not the wife of the former chairman pdp board of trustees who is presently the chairman of nigeria ports authorities to whom obj claimed he gave N300b for ibadan - benin expressways?
is this the jonathan we will look up to for change when we all know he depends on obj to even sleep with his wife?
we are doomed.
ribadu messed up with the rules and regulations of nigerian police and was sacked and charged to court. instead of going to prove his innocence in the court, he ran to exile and what jonathan cld do was granting him preseidential pardon and forced nigerian police to reverse the sack to retirement and pay him all the due salaries.
is that democracy or autocracy?
i do not have faith in this pdp led cabals.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by semid4lyfe(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2010
slap1:

accent? U want him to mimick an accent? Well, he is not a phonetics prof.
Well said!

He's speaking offhand and doing very well. . .na wetin Yoruba people dey call "lai wo iwe" be dis grin grin

Jonathan 2011. . .YES WE WILL!
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2010
1535: "Giving us your vote is a support to develop Nigeria."

"This crowd is not just a crowd it is a Nigerian revolution. Myself and Namadi Sambo are committed and we will not let you down."

Na today?

@janus

Na today e start, you never still answer me" you don vote before and if you don vote who you vote for"
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by GoldCircle: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2010
D'banj don kolo!

D guy's profile is rising by the day! Kudos to him anyway!
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2010
Wow! What a speech from GLJ. This guy has grown a lot on the job. Did u guys hear a section of the crowd yelling obama of Africa?
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2010
This dude is standing and delivering some wicked oratory! He is speaking to the soul of Nigeria. This is what we want, this is who we have waited for.
Two quiet men who know where they are headed, not a bloody pack of cows screaming "zoning or we die!"
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
is this josephine anenih not the wife of the former chairman pdp board of trustees who is presently the chairman of nigeria ports authorities to whom obj claimed he gave N300b for ibadan - benin expressways?
is this the jonathan we will look up to for change when we all know he depends on obj to even sleep with his wife?
we are doomed.
ribadu messed up with the rules and regulations of nigerian police and was sacked and charged to court. instead of going to prove his innocence in the court, he ran to exile and what jonathan cld do was granting him preseidential pardon and forced nigerian police to reverse the sack to retirement and pay him all the due salaries.
is that democracy or autocracy?
i do not have faith in this pdp led cabals.

guy chill now,are we here for jonathan or tony anenih, that accusation was also made by a thief "uzor kalu"kettle calling pot black, and try respect the man, how would you say obj is sleeping with his wife, about ribadu please how did he mess up, put us through?
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by semid4lyfe(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2010
Why we go choose bad luck when Goodluck dey there? Na as we take start next year we go take know as the next 4 yrs will be.

Jonathan 2011. . .YES WE WILL
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2010
babasoty:

guy chill now,are we here for jonathan or tony anenih, that accusation was also made by a thief "uzor kalu"kettle calling pot black, and try respect the man, how would you say obj is sleeping with his wife, about ribadu please how did he mess up, put us through?

I didn't even bother to reply those less than honest comments. For one thing Mrs Anenih has been divorced for donkey years now, she just answers the name.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by mistakay: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2010
The presence of Niger State Gov. today only confirms one thing.Its a gathering of Goodluck's enemies.May he see the light and abandon this mission Amen!
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by naso2(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2010
[size=30pt]Yes we have declared ,we know its not the end, let ciroma and his "northern candidate or we die" clique come up with their next card. We have appropriate counter measures for anything they throw at us.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Solomon227(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
@ mistakay

The presence of Niger State Gov. today only confirms one thing.Its a gathering of Goodluck's enemies.May he see the light and abandon this mission Amen!

On the contrary its a gathering of all PDP bigwigs that know where to be at a time like this. GEJ speech is more than moving and would have reassured the doubting Thomases of his charisma. GEJ doest not need to win all d states of d federation to pick PDP ticket or win general elctions.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by SilaV: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2010
I am really impressed by the speech of GEJ.People who are skeptical about his eloquence should have a re-think .Though eloquence is not the main thing, but good intent,it is also very vital to enhance a  good image of Nigeria in the international community.His message embodied that of hope,goodwill and the way forward:not that of calumny.He was able to state in clear terms what his plans are.This man still remains the best candidate for now.I could hear the echo of the famous Martins Luther King's(Jnr)  "I have a DREAM" speech in the voice of GEJ.I believe so much in this man.GOODLUCK NIGERIA
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by naso2(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2010
mistakay:

E ya, you came a bit late. Well his mind is made,no going back. So go look for another person to advice.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2010
Yes we have declared ,we know its not the end, let ciroma and his "northern candidate or we die" clique come up we their next card. We have appropriate counter measures for anything they throw at us.

My problem with them is they cry zoning and then bring out some lame ducks to contest, let the north bring out its best, is IBB or Atiku or Saraki or even Gusau the best the north can bring out, if that's their best then let Jonathan rule for life cus he beats all of them hands down
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by violent(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
na_so:

E ya, you came a bit late. Well his mind is made,no going back. So go look for another person to advice.

na so o, abi no be so?
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2010
SilaV:

I am really impressed by the speech of GEJ.People who are skeptical about his eloquence should have a re-think .Though eloquence is not the main thing, but good intent,it is also very vital to enhance a  good image of Nigeria in the international community.His message embodied that of hope,goodwill and the way forward:not that of calumny.He was able to state in clear terms what his plans are.This man still remains the best candidate for now.I could hear the echo of the famous Martins Luther King's(Jnr)  "I have a DREAM" speech in the voice of GEJ.I believe so much in this man.GOODLUCK NIGERIA

Yes, yes, yes! Our Obama has been revealed.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by sbeezy8: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2010
babasoty:

My problem with them is they cry zoning and then bring out some lame ducks to contest, let the north bring out its best, is IBB or Atiku or Saraki or even Gusau the best the north can bring out, if that's their best then let Jonathan rule for life cus he beats all of them hands down

CIROMA IS KIDDING HIMSELF.

Like really If the north REALLY wanted a northern candidate why IBB, Gasau, Atiku of all people? LOL

They should have been trying to force Ribadu to be in PDP and El rufai to contest. Its a Joke.

As for Buhari - two things are not on his side Age and hes a former military dictator.

They are not serious people- Its like they want GEJ to be president basically handing the presidency to him.

Is IBB Gasau Saraki Atiu - the best they can do? LOL
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by violent(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2010
It is soooo depressing that in this time and age, it's impossible to watch videos from Nigerian tv stations online!
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by OAM4J: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2010
is there a site I can watch all these online?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Obasanjo Slept With His Son's Wife And Destroyed His Marriage / Akwa-Ibom: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Wednesday / 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.