Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:57 PM

Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki (17010 Views)

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities / Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by TewMuch: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

Excellent, Excellent. This is how a speech should be and what i will want from my president. An educated man in touch with the masses, without any record of vengeful blood on his hands. He still has a lot of faults and places to improve, but right now he is the lesser of all the devils running around trying to become president. I will vote for Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

BTW, i dont see that troll OnlyLies running around Nairaland today. Maybe IBB didnt have enough money for him today. Or he is afraid of being dissected and laughed at. grin.I miss him, please come back OnlyLies cry
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Onlytruth(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2010
^
Dude I just woke up from sleep. It is Saturday morning in my part of the world.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Onlytruth(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
TewMuch:

grin grin grin grin grin

Excellent, Excellent. This is how a speech should be and what i will want from my president. An educated man in touch with the masses, without any record of vengeful blood on his hands. He still has a lot of faults and places to improve, but right now he is the lesser of all the devils running around trying to become president. I will vote for Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

BTW, i dont see that troll Onlytruth running around Nairaland today. Maybe IBB didnt have enough money for him today. Or he is afraid of being dissected and laughed at. grin.I miss him, please come back Onlytruthcry

I still am not impressed.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Onlytruth(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2010
Don't get me wrong. My emotional part goes with Jonathan, after all, that guy might have something special to offer me and my people. But, I have learned through the years never to make decisions based on emotions.
Anyway, lets see how the coming weeks will shape up. We need ACTIONS not words. undecided
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by TewMuch: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

I still am not impressed.

Hahahahhaha, i knew he was here. Welcome to the playground. Please analyze the whole situation. The crowd, the speech and the supporters for me. I would like to know your point of view. tongue grin
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by omolayo1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2010
I THINK WE NEED PSYCHOLOGIST ANALYSIS HERE WITH THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE AROUND "OUR MAN"

SO MANY GREAT SPEECH LIKE THIS HAD BEEN DELIVERED IN THE PAST WITHOUT RESULT.  

MANY ARE GETTING CARRIED AWAY FROM TRUTH, THAT WE DONN'T NEED RECYCLING SPEECH ANYMORE BUT ACTION.  AS FOR ME I DOUBT  ANY ACTION FROM THIS MAN WITH THIS PEOPLE THAT SURROUNDED HIM.

IS "LET MY PEOPLE GO" NOT WORKING FOR NIGERIA?
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Onlytruth(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2010
TewMuch:

Hahahahhaha, i knew he was here. Welcome to the playground. Please analyze the whole situation. The crowd, the speech and the supporters for me. I would like to know your point of view. tongue grin

Dude I just woke up from sleep. You sleep, don't you?

Anyway, like I said, I'm not impressed. My heart goes out to Goodluck because I see him as a product of struggle. I put myself in his shoes to feel how far he has come. So, naturally I feel for him. But I'm looking for a leader, and I still don't know if he is that leader.

As for the occassion, Obasanjo's absence speaks volumes. I don't buy that his "neutrality" bullcrap. Obasanjo is never neutral.  undecided
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by amingafar(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

Anyway, like I said, I'm not impressed. My heart goes out to Goodluck because I see him as a product of struggle. I put myself in his shoes to feel how far he has come. So, naturally I feel for him. But I'm looking for a leader, and I still don't know if he is that leader.

As for the occassion, Obasanjo's absence speaks volumes. I don't buy that his "neutrality" bullcrap. Obasanjo is never neutral.  undecided

Obasanjo is pushing Jonathan everyone knows that, He doesnt have to be there for the north to notice this monkey Jonathan is being pushed by Obasanjo gorilla.

Like father and son. I dont blame the duo I blame the leaders in the north who didnt push a younger fresher candidate IBB of all northerners? It still angers me.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Pk001(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2010
JEGA, GEJ,GLJ, Goodluck for President!!!! Carry go.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by TewMuch: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

As for the occassion, Obasanjo's absence speaks volumes. I don't buy that his "neutrality" bullcrap. Obasanjo is never neutral.  undecided

Yea right. grin grin grin grin grin. I am sure you watched the whole thing, i know you would not miss it for the world. If Jonathan goofed, you would have been on Nairaland opening 1million threads and laughing.

Did it occur to you that OBJ didnt want to spoil GEJ's chances by showing up there? And maybe he has deviated away from GEJ which is a good thing for GEJ right? We need fresh blood, Nigerians need it.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Afam4eva(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2010
GED and IBB. Two Cabals gone. I'm still waiting for Pat utomi.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2010
GEJ really showed so much charisma today. . . Such an impressive specch without notes. There is something special about this man, he is fresh and untainted; quiet and intelligent, he rules with wisdom, just what we need.

There is hope at last!
[size=33pt]Goodluck Nigeria! Sambo Nigeria! Make una carry go![/size]
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Olumogun: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
oga  G   O   O   D   L   U   C    K ?

We are not moved by what u have said oh.
What we need is the reality of your name on NIGERIANS

i.e How much of good is Goodluck bringing to average man on the street.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Afam4eva(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2010
Beaf:

GEJ really showed so much charisma today. . . Such an impressive specch without notes. There is something special about this man, he is fresh and untainted; quiet and intelligent, he rules with wisdom, just what we need.

There is hope at last!
[size=33pt]Goodluck Nigeria! Sambo Nigeria! Make una carry go![/size]

How much did they pay you. I'm asking because of the way you're singing the praise of this obviously mumu Nigerian.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2010
afam4eva:

How much did they pay you. I'm asking because of the way you're singing the praise of this obviously mumu Nigerian.
I wonder ooooo
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
afam4eva:

You say that because Nigerians are used to being kicked around and treated like dirt by their rulers (not I said "rulers"wink. When we get a smart dude who is a gentleman, we call him "mumu."
Here is a guy whose motorcade was wilfully blocked by some dude in Abuja. You know what, that fellow was taken to court as would obtain in any civilised country; in the past, he would have been beaten to death on the spot and his family would never have seen his smashed body.
Jonathan is a very welcome breath of fresh air. We can see the way he takes decisions, with perfect timing and wisdom.

If I was to ask your reason for calling him a mumu, I am sure there will be nothing concrete.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by monkeyleg: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2010
Political prostitution is so rife in that country, they give u 5000 naira, you come here are start talking rubbish.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2010
A mumu is someone with no opinion of his or hers. Somebody who is easily pushed into something, pushed around or over if u like. Does GEJ fall within the confines of this definition? grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by truly: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2010
Olumogun:

oga  G   O   O   D   L   U   C    K ?

We are not moved by what u have said oh.
What we need is the reality of your name on NIGERIANS

i.e How much of good is Goodluck bringing to average man on the street.
Don't even go there
How many competitions have we been disgraced from in recent times
World Cup - Greece broke their record by recording their 1st ever world cup win against Nigeria
We are not going to next year's U-17 competition (note that in 2007 Nig was 1st; In 2009, Nig was 2nd; 2011, we have crashed out)

Oh, our ladies have been doing so well, but been losing at heart breaking moments

This luck is personal to JEGA (GEJ new initials)
Nigeria needs its won seprate divine luck now
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by sley4life(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2010
GEJ for president. Lets forget abt Maradona IBB with his rented crowd.That man go loose gallantly
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2010
janus05:

A mumu is someone with no opinion of his or hers. Somebody who is easily pushed into something, pushed around or over if u like. Does GEJ fall within the confines of this definition? grin grin grin

monkeyleg:

Political prostitution is so rife in that country, they give u 5000 naira, you come here are start talking rubbish.

How about, a mumu is somebody who makes big claims that they can't (or never) back up?
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2010
Beaf:

How about, a mumu is somebody who makes big claims that they can't back up?
Hahaha, You just answered the question urself! Now we know who the mumu be
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by xterra2(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2010
Beaf:

You say that because Nigerians are used to being kicked around and treated like dirt by their rulers (not I said "rulers"wink. When we get a smart dude who is a gentleman, we call him "mumu."
[b]Here is a guy whose motorcade was wilfully blocked by some dude in Abuja. You know what, that fellow was taken to court as would obtain in any civilised country; in the past, he would have been beaten to death on the spot and his family would never have seen his smashed body. [.b]
Jonathan is a very welcome breath of fresh air. We can see the way he takes decisions, with perfect timing and wisdom.

If I was to ask your reason for calling him a mumu, I am sure there will be nothing concrete.
Crap!
I stood in front of Yaradua convoy and nothing happened to me
Second, taking a person to court for obstructing your motorcade What Da Bleep.in mess is it illegal? unconstitutional ?  Do you think thats something good ?
Is the road built only foe GEJ? or was it built by his PERSONAL money
Please get something to match your points and facts not this Rubbish
Geez  shocked
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Afam4eva(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2010
@ Beaf

Pls can you give me one very GOOD reason why i should vote a jonathan in. I said very GOOD. Probably something he did when he was in bayelsa or while a vice or president. Pls i need something concrete.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2010
janus05:

You just mentioned one mumu now. Your Paymaster!

I've been itching to do this. . . How can any non-mumu choose a name like [size=21pt]j[/size][size=33pt]anus[/size][size=21pt]05?[/size]
Never go personal when you are losing an argument, it will only get worse. cool
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2010
xterra2:

Crap!
I stood in front of Yaradua convoy and nothing happened to me
Second, taking a person to court for obstructing your motorcade What Da bleep.in mess is it illegal? unconstitutional ?  Do you think thats something good ?
Is the road built only foe GEJ? or was it built by his PERSONAL money
Please get something to match your points and facts not this Rubbish
Geez  shocked

My brother, where will Beaf get the records to match his points from? NO POINT = NO ACHIEVEMENT.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by mamagee3(f): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2010
janus05:

My brother, where will Beaf get the records to match his points from? NO POINT = NO ACHIEVEMENT.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2010
afam4eva:

@ Beaf

Pls can you give me one very GOOD reason why i should vote a jonathan in. I said very GOOD. Probably something he did when he was in bayelsa or while a vice or president. Pls i need something concrete.

@ beaf, na ur question be this answer am abeg.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by monkeyleg: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2010
@Beaf,

Please answer Afam4eva's question. What are GJ achievements, he was governor of Bayelsa state as well as VP. I have asked you this question so many times, but you keep avoiding giving a clear and concise answer.

Let me put it this way, Tell me why you support GJ and why you will vote for him.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by BluStreak(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2010
I'm not moved by the critics here who's got no better thing to do with themselves order than to pick holes in everything. Like someone rightly said, their psych has been so bruised that they can tell any longer good from bad. JEG's oratory without the aid of any material is first of its kind from a sitting or aspiring president in this country. I was clued to my tube and watched it from beginning to end. He was exceptional. Those ranting about accent, which Nigerian president in the past can be compared to his eloquence? Also bear in mind that he is not a linguist, neither is he british or american.

When references are made on Obama, I thought folks here slitting GEJ's throat would have been wise enough to know that the reference is on the content and sincerity of the speech. Those arguing that the speech is not detailed enough, I laugh. Did you guys forget so soon that he came to make a formal declaration of his intent to run for presidency? Its not a debate neither is he addressing the nation on his achievements. One thing you guys should understand; all ye GEJ critics is that, he is a man of few words. He has made significant progress within these few months he's been in power. He never shouted them before reaching those goals. I like his style.

About some of the political prostitutes present at his declaration, you guys may well agree with me that this even is not a strictly by invitation type gathering. Every Nigerian citizen is entitled to be there. We know who we are concerned about that is the most important. Ya'll should cut this man some slack, he is miles the best in this race and even among the past leaders - dictators I mean. Go GEJ+A, we are solidly behind you. Nobody can rob this us of this devine provision.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2010
@ Beaf, The Fuel wey dey my gen go soon finish. Answer the question nowwwww!
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2010
afam4eva:

@ Beaf

Nobody does anything as Vice President, what would you say Sambo has done, or Atiku did? Setting impossible scales, is a known trick to prompt a particular outcome. . . Not working here.

I will give you something very good he has done as President. He removed out deadwood from the NNPC, made it accountable for the first time in its history and kicked out the petrolem shortage mafia that governments since IBB have found impossible to deal with. The direct benefit of this is that for the first time in decades, fuel can be bought at the official price and there is no scarcity; the benefit of this is immense to businesses and homes, cos they make massive savings in fuel costs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kagara Abduction: 52-Year-Old Kagara School In Sorry State / Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday / APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.