Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,205 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:15 PM

Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki (16952 Views)

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities / Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2010
krendo:

You are a pure thug

Your skills will be more suited in the creeks where touts triumph!!!!!!!!!

@ Krendo, Beaf is worse than those rented crowd @ Eagle sqaure because he doesnt have a face
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by youngmonie: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2010
dbanj don crazeeee grin
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by naso2(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2010
krendo:

Today is the begining of the end for someone's political career

Mark my words, folks just attended Jonathan's political funeral in advance.

Na today we dey hear threaten? Abeg go hug transaformer.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Solomon227(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2010
@ krendo

Mark my words, folks just attended IBB's political funeral in advance.

Definitely! and we know u mean the Evil one in Minna grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2010
bejay247:

if ibb is the president like gej,you guys will see crowd like that, all the pdp govs would have be present on wednesday,those govs are there because of 2nd term or because of efcc,gej controls efcc. those people are there because gej is the happening man now,he has the power,the money.thevies like aninih,pius ayam,etc, are all there.same old creminals.God help nigeria.

True. The current system can NEVER produce any good leader. A system that is built on favours and patronages!
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2010
guys are you not watching this declaration , gej look very unsure of what he is doing, in yoruba they call someone like this ode, he doesnt have charisma, he smiles and body movement are fake, na wa oo
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
janus05:

@ Krendo, Beaf is worse than those rented crowd @ Eagle sqaure because he doesnt have a face

The crowd at Eagle Square is genuine. All hotels in Abuja and environs are fully booked.
There isn't enough space for everyone that wants to be present in the Square. . . The size of the crowd is overwhelming!

IBB, the bloodsucking crowd renter is still facing demonstrations for unpaid "rent" in Minna! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by blinx4real(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
1509: Another specially composed song by D'Banj brings on a dancing Goodluck Jonathan to the stage. He is full of dance moves and gyrations as he takes the stage with his wife.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
@beaf,don't be a fool,gej not ibb is the  president now,those people(the crowd)are there for favour or to prevent efcc frm arestin them, because all the big names like aninih,otedala,pius,bankole,mark.etc are creminals.mind you i don't surport ibb,ribadu is the candidate to beat.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by OYBMEND: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2010
It is another question mark to Jonathan's judgement because he gave Alao Akala a stage on his declaration.

JEGA = Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe

[size=18pt]LOL[/size]
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2010
Some folks here would never be satisfied, even if they put up their parents to contest, they'd still run the person down, all you pessimists why don't you go and contest if you feel Jonathan shouldn't be given the chance, most of you keep on saying he is not the right one, simple name the right one and persuade him to come contest, chikena
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2010
chuks01:

guys are you not watching this declaration , gej look very unsure of what he is doing, in yoruba they call someone like this ode, he doesnt have charisma, he smiles and body movement are fake, na wa oo

Na those "fake" body movement de guy take swav una cabal enter gutter!! grin
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2010
guys i am watching this right now, he seem to be scared and looking around as if someone is about to shoot him down with a snipper, are you sure this man sleeps at night?
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by sbeezy8: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2010
Agagu is BASTARD, AKALA A CLOWN, DANIELS A FOOL

Those guys are touts I wish PDP had better goves mehn im telling you it would have been better.

I think its best if Obj doesnt show up- wouldnt want people to associate GEJ with Obj, Obj has already said his peice about GEJ contesting - good enough.

blinx4real:

1509: Another specially composed song by D'Banj brings on a dancing Goodluck Jonathan to the stage. He is full of dance moves and gyrations as he takes the stage with his wife.

lol dbanj- is tewwww MADDDDD
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2010
True. The current system can NEVER produce any good leader. A system that is built on favours and patronages!

Really have you ever voted before, if you have who did you vote for
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by semid4lyfe(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2010
bejay247:

@beaf,don't be a fool,gej not ibb is the  president now,those people(the crowd)are there for favour or to prevent efcc frm arestin them, because all the big names like aninih,otedala,pius,bankole,mark.etc are creminals.mind you i don't surport ibb,ribadu is the candidate to beat.
Ribadu ko, Ribald dog ni! Hope you'd still be here when GEJ is sworn in Next Year.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by naso2(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2010
[size=52pt]OBAMA NIGERIA IS TALKING[/size] ***************silence please*************
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Solomon227(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2010
@ janus05

U seem to b very sure of GEJ campaign strategy. An inner person I guess. You sound like someone is paying u. The only diff between u n alot of folks at Eagle square is that u r faceless. Sorry if I offended u, but that is the way I feel.

Yah I am being paid by the blood of my friend dat died after IBB annulled June 12 election, and I am driven by conviction that the Evil 1 after killing Vatsa, Dele Giwa, and MKO and looting the Nation blind. He will still kill and loot again and has no business in Aso Rock again.

You dont have to say sorry for d mud u splash on me. I am used to it and I am not even innocent of mud-slinging grin grin grin. I am bold and proud of my stand and I am not only doing it on net. I make sure I capaimgn against IBB to evry Nigerian on a daily basis and this will continue until he is brought to justice one day.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2010
he is not eloquent, he seems to be thinking about his achievement on stage, his english and accent is nothing to write home about. guys this is not the president we need, neither is it ibb or atiku, our messiah to lead this country to greatness has not declared interest.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by OYBMEND: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
Beaf:

Na those "fake" body movement de guy take swav una cabal enter gutter!! grin

Nigerian people resisted the Cabal

Jonathan simply did nothing. He simply kept mute and did nothing.

It is possible to defeat a cabal like that but it is simply not possible to win a free and fair election like that.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
1513: As the dulcet tones of D'Banj die down, the president stands in front of the podium gazing at the thousands in the crowd in front of him. This is more than a crowd he says, it is a "revolution." He starts things by asking the audience to remember his predecessor by respecting a moment of silence.

He appears to be addressing the crowd without a written speech or a teleprompter.

Now that's a great man
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2010
janus05:

What a clot!
We will work from within the current system to produce an equitable Nigeria. Jonathan and Sambo are the men to provide the thrust of our direction. Watch Nigeria after 2011; its gonna be a rocket!!!!

[size=14pt]IBB is most definetely gonna meet his nemesis. The blood of hundreds of innocent souls is wheeling him to certain doom.

. . .Ejigbo plane crash, Dele Giwa, June 12, MKO Abiola, vatsa (he was best man at vatsa's marriage). . . and thousands of other innocent souls.
Innocent blood is calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling. . .

Vengeance, Justice, Doom!
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2010
he is not eloquent, he seems to be thinking about his achievement on stage, his english and accent is nothing to write home about. guys this is not the president we need, neither is it ibb or atiku, our messiah to lead this country to greatness has not declared interest

yeah, my guess you are the one right?
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by blinx4real(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2010
babasoty:

Really have you ever voted before, if you have who did you vote for

Pls ask him again, these people are never satisfied, their psyche has been so badly damaged they cannot even see a good thing when it stares them in the face.
Your ability to stand for anything makes you a man, most of those raising pessimistic comments here have never stood for anything not even police exploitation and they have the guts to criticise a man who has decided to stand against institutional corruption (Oligarchy) in Nigeria, spare me
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by naso2(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2010
[size=40pt]eni ba duro de railiway. . . . . . . . [/size] ************Someone tell the ibb please*********
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by naso2(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2010
[size=55pt]Operation Walkover!!!![/size]
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2010
Beaf:

The crowd at Eagle Square is genuine. All hotels in Abuja and environs are fully booked.
There isn't enough space for everyone that wants to be present in the Square. . . The size of the crowd is overwhelming!

IBB, the bloodsucking crowd renter is still facing demonstrations for unpaid "rent" in Minna! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ya. The crowd there are as genuine as the MONEY they'll get. If I be presido like GEJ, there'll be stampede on my declaration. Dont get me wrong, I will pull [sorry, rent] more crowd than these handfuls at Eagle square. No b money? Beat it
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Beaf: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2010
[size=14pt]1525: "The consultations about my political future have now been concluded."

"After the release of the timetable and after thorough examination and prayers with my family. I Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan have decided to humbly offer myself as a candidate for the presidential primaries in our party the PDP."

The crowd goes wild as the President soaks in the applause. [/size]

[size=49pt]Goodluck Nigeria![/size]
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by GoldCircle: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2010
which one Patience Jonathan one tie the man wrapper?? Dis woman sef!

I happy as Jonathan tell am say make she wait first! She too do!
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by slap1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2010
chuks01:

he is not eloquent, he seems to be thinking about his achievement on stage, his english and accent is nothing to write home about. guys this is not the president we need, neither is it ibb or atiku, our messiah to lead this country to greatness has not declared interest.
accent? U want him to mimick an accent? Well, he is not a phonetics prof.
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt]GOODLUCK GOODLUCK GOODLUCK KA IN GE SO ONA GAGA ONA GA AZU GOOD LUCK KA IN GE SOO[/size][/size]
Re: Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki by blinx4real(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2010
1525:
"The consultations about my political future have now been concluded."
"After the release of the timetable and after thorough examination and prayers with my family. I Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan have decided to humbly offer myself as a candidate for the presidential primaries in our party the PDP."

The crowd goes wild as the President soaks in the applause.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens / FG Moves To Secure List Of Properties Owned By Nigerians In Dubai / Civil Servants Salaries Not Sustainable - Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.