Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,206 members, 7,873,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room (17415 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room by tnaidaR(f): 2:24am On Aug 29, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Some of them do accept it though, Rad dear.

I've heard "well it's in their nature" from more women than men. Very depressing.

I know some women can take whatever comes but hey, why I hate women that can't be useful to themselves. Indeed very depressing. embarassed

Why not women saying, "it's in our nature to forbid and reject humiliation"? Damn!
Re: Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room by bailo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2007
see if u people are married then i sugest that u go back to him.remeber the vows u took on the altar
Re: Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room by sanmius(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2007
Sorry about your experience. The Bible allows for divorce when there is adultery. if you till love him and think you can forgive & accept him back, then God will strengthen you but if not, take a walk and hope for the best. good luck
Re: Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room by krimi(f): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2009
who r all ds people talkn about vows? angry angry av u 4gotten wat d Bible says concerning ds,ur free2 divorce only wen d oda patner commits adultery!!!

pls madam it will continue if u like it or not,even if u take him back it will continue in ur guest room,catch him der ur childrens room,if u av boys qutrs,heeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH OUT4 PART2!!!!! wink
Re: Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room by keyne(f): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ poster
stop lying n dnt create unnecessary attentions.if u really caught ur husby,u wld be telling us wat u did nt asking wat to do, get a life mrs!!!
Re: Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room by akinolasam: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2010
In as much as I will love to say some things, certain questions demand answers;

1.Caught ur hubby with his mistress in ur room, RED HANDED doing what?
2.Were u both legally married - i mean proper procedures
3.How long have u been together (married), any child/children?? If yes, how many and how old
4.What is the position of things in your home between you and your husband
5.Do you have normal, good, and regular intimacy with ur hubby?
6.What is ur religion - Xtian or Islam

Once again u need to let us know if you had a proper wedding/marriage before we can give u honest advice.
Re: Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room by nnamid: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2010
hi kingsley is my name can i know

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. / Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.