Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,160 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity (26406 Views)

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / Why Do Most Guys Hate Virgin Girls. / Why Are Virgin Girls Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Dsense(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^^No comment! grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by gbengress1: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2010
am still a virgin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by ifyalways(f): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2010
lol
The other time it was a beauty pageant for virgins . . . now its awards.
Good for them.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-234069.0.html
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by WackyJ1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2010
A doctor can only test half a girls virginity. He can't tell If she has been fondled, wether she fingers herself or whether she has engaged in MouthAction. There's more to virginity than intercourse.
Personally i think the program is a good one.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by apoti(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2010
We need to start this award for guyz also.
I'm just wondering what  the virginity test for guys would be like undecided  grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by MissyB3(f): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2010
Elpieda:

Na wa o, It is clear that a large percentage of people posting are not virgins and are you freaking kidding me, who the heck told you that virgins are mostly wowo, thats just a silly silly consolation beacuse i know too many damn freaking party girls who are virgins and in their early twenties, and they are not keeping it cos they had no opportunity to have intimacy but they are keeping it because they are seeking daily to do the will of God and walk in righteousness, Yes we all make silly mistakes, but please let those who have chosen to remain virigins till their wedding night breathe,

Gosh people and their thinking sha,
I'm just wondering how you know for certain, that these halle-berry-looking girls are virgins.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by WackyJ1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2010
A doctor can only test half a girls virginity. He can't tell If she has been fondled, wether she fingers herself or whether she has engaged in MouthAction. There's more to virginity than intercourse.
Personally i think the program is a good one.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by violent(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2010
Na wa o, It is clear that a large percentage of people posting are not virgins and are you freaking kidding me, who the heck told you that virgins are mostly wowo, thats just a silly silly consolation beacuse i know too many damn freaking party girls who are virgins and in their early twenties, and they are not keeping it cos they had no opportunity to have intimacy but they are keeping it because they are seeking daily to do the will of God and walk in righteousness, Yes we all make silly mistakes, but please let those who have chosen to remain virigins till their wedding night breathe,

Gosh people and their thinking sha,

this is really dumb!---girls lose their virginity for a number of reasons, including ráped ones. . .everyone should be free to make decisions about their own sexuality without having to work towards one award or the other. . . the lame part to the whole thingy is that it reminds one of the old African culture where women are a subject of ridicule for losing their virginity before marriage. . . .it's also against a fair and free society for all sexes as men's virginity is not in question
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2010
apoti:

We need to start this award for guyz also.
I'm just wondering what  the virginity test for guys would be like undecided  grin

Although it seems that this program may have good inventions, it is very biased. These girls are not the only ones haven sex. I'm quite sure those who have lost their virginity didn't lose it to themselves. It takes two to tango and if they're gonna set up a program for girls then they should have one for boys as well. It makes it seem like guys aren't running around having sex left and right.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Elpieda: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2010
@voilent, and to those girls who have lost their virginity kudos to them but they should not condemn the girls who chose to keep theirs and dats my whole freaking point, call it old tradition or whatever, the fact remains some girls choose to keep thiers and if society chooses to commend them so be it, and for those who dont think its in fashion to keep it anymore thats their own opinion, i never for once condemend them, i just hate the stereotypes that people place on girls choosing to be virgins,

@missy B I know for certain that these "halle-berry looking girls" are cause I know and we all grew up together, Its a trust thing and based on the friendship and honest communication we all have with each other, I know, and though this is none of your business but am also one and freaking proud of it, doesnt make me any better than anyone but i still wont sit and let people condemn me for choosing to keep it
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by mrofficial(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2010
Nigerian Virgin Boys nko? grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by violent(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2010
@voilent, and to those girls who have lost their virginity kudos to them but they should not condemn the girls who chose to keep theirs and dats my whole freaking point, call it old tradition or whatever, the fact remains some girls choose to keep thiers and if society chooses to commend them so be it, and for those who dont think its in fashion to keep it anymore thats their own opinion, i never for once condemend them, i just hate the stereotypes that people place on girls choosing to be virgins

No one is condemning girls that choose to keep their virginity, it's called peer pressure, just the same way guys who don't drink are seen as wussies
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Elpieda: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2010
@voilent No where did u condemn them but by condemn I was referring to other people who say stuff like virgins are wowo or they just dint have the opportunity to get laid and all those other things people say,
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Elpieda: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
@voilent No where did you ever condemn them but by condemn I was referring to other people who say stuff like virgins are wowo or they just dint have the opportunity to have sex and all those other stereotpes,
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by ahamdiheme: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
In my opinion, virginity should be kept private, it is only my business if I'm a virgin. Its a crap program abeg
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by HTownEve(f): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2010
ahamdiheme:

In my opinion, virginity should be kept private, it is only my business if I'm a virgin. Its a crap program abeg

Gbosa. 

There are beautiful women and handsome men all over the world that choose celibacy.  But parading virgin girls sends a biased message implying that it is wrong for girls to deflower.  What about the guys. 
It shows that our society is still very biased towards women. 

If this is being done to encourage abstinence due to HIV and STD awareness, then what about HIV positive virgins?  What about the virgins performing MouthAction? 
There is nothing wrong with virginity and virgins are not ugly.  But virginity and the choice of not being virgins should be kept private and shouldn't be geared towards girls only.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Ministerra: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2010
I dey laugh. I thot such things were supposed 2 b private as in, why would i want it announced? Only in naija sha.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by eghost247(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2010
HTown Eve:

Gbosa. 

There are beautiful women and handsome men all over the world that choose celibacy.  But parading virgin girls sends a biased message implying that it is wrong for girls to deflower.  What about the guys. 

If this is being done to encourage abstinence due to HIV awareness, then what about HIV positive virgins?  What about the virgins performing MouthAction? 
There is nothing wrong with virginity and virgins are not ugly.  But virginity and the choice of not being virgins should be kept private and shouldn't be geared towards girls only. 

Lol You Got a pOINT
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by chamotex(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2010
I need to audition for next year's
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2010
HTown Eve:

Gbosa. 

If this is being done to encourage abstinence due to HIV and STD awareness, then what about HIV positive virgins?  What about the virgins performing MouthAction? 

Well said.

chamotex:

I need to audition for next year's

Lmao, ok, I'll be the panel judge grin.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by chamotex(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, I'll be the panel judge.

How will you confirm?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2010
chamotex:

How will you confirm?

Hmmm, good question. I'll use the same idiotic method that the organization is using grin tongue.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by MeGaStReEt: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
Only 4 9ja
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by philip0906(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
Many girls in hia seem 2 have lost theirs dats y its a joke 2 'em. . .
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by chamotex(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, good question. I'll use the same idiotic method that the organization is using grin tongue.

Go straight to the point woman.
What method?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Exponental(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2010
This is not fair,  shocked shocked shocked shocked
We have more than 16 Revd sisters, so why are they not awarded?
This is partiality grin grin grin

Pls how many NLers were nominated?
NL females should protest OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2010
This sounds too Nigerian to me.How can you know if a damsel is still a virgin?It is obviously impossible.A girl who is a lesbian can still claim to be a virgin if she has not used a Love Machine.What if those girls engage in oral or anal intercourse?What if they are fingered? The only way to know if a girl is still a virgin is to ask her.A girl can still break her hymen through strenous exercises.To doctors,the girl is not a virgin.Its only the girl that will know if she has been deflowered or not.The hymen of damsels varies:some breaks easily while some dont.This kind of award is uncalled for.In summary,if you are still a virgin,it is worth keeping it because virginity is a virtue.But someone doesn't have to give you an award for it because you and you alone knows if you are still a virgin or not.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by kesyboy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2010
OK IF YOU ARE INTERSTED FOR MR VIRGINITY 2011,
CONTACT ME
www.ganjavirgins.co.uk
REGARDS,
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Osama10(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2010
philip0906:

Many girls in hia seem 2 have lost theirs dats y its a joke 2 'em. . .

They just can't believe their eyes, all the same they should just ignore this topic but they just can't take their eyes off.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Mobinga: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2010
Let me guess. . . (I haven't read through the thread oh) The non-virgins are hating, right?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Mobinga: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2010
By the way, is there a competition like this for males? cool I'll definitely get the award
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by GODSON2009(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2010
by their fruits ye shall suspect them, the females who have lost their virginity at a young age or cheaply dont see any advantage in it,but those who have virtuously kept theirs for that special moment and any GOD fearing lady will see it as an awesome initiative serving to bring our girls back from the slippery path of destruction, they are following in a quest to be like beyonce and being brain washed by quotes like"keeping it till you are marriaed is soo old skool" with the exception of those who are married the rest to check themselves or test themselves like the bible says,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.