Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity (26366 Views)

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / Why Do Most Guys Hate Virgin Girls. / Why Are Virgin Girls Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by ROCKJ1(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2010
I know one Virgin that loves giving guys blow jobs, virgin my foot.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by mamaken: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2010
i knew a vergin worster than that. . .
instead of her "verginity" she was giving her backside. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Fimmy(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Why are you surprised? You are a part of a biased and sexist society, so what's the shock about?

and what makes you think i am bias and sexist?i'm shocked, awards ought to be given to virgin male too
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by JUO(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2010
good news
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by ikpakwu(f): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2010
@fimmy.look,virginity does not in anyway connote decency,what matters is your attitude, some were disvirgined by their own fathers ,does that mean that the girl is not decent.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2010
Fimmy:

and what makes you think i am bias and sexist?i'm shocked, awards ought to be given to virgin male too

Lemme ask you something--when do decided to reply to my comment did you close your eyes and not read what I wrote? Please go back and RE-READ my comment before you say anything else. At what point in time did I say that you were biased and sexist. Had you read my comment properly you would have noticed that I said "Why are you surprised? You are a part of a biased and sexist society, so what's the shock about?". Now tell me, what part of that sentence did I say that you specifically were biased and sexist?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2010
@Fimmy: I was bit harsh in the manner that I responded. What I was trying to say is that you didn't read my comment properly.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Meldrick(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2010
the award should have been given to unmarried ladies above 20.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by oludashmi(f): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2010
Meldrick:

the award should have been given to unmarried ladies above 20.
Exactly!
Using age 16 as a criteria is very low cos most of these girls would have been dis-virgined and even aborted on or even before the age of 20.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by rhymz(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2010
Hahahahaha. . . Virgins giving Awards to Virgins, duh! Thatz so gay and dumb. So let Me understand these people, what exactly is their definition of a Virgin? If it has to do with not having had Sex then that takez me to my 2nd question, what exactly can be termed Sex? The simple definition of Sexual intercourse is the insertion of the male penis into the female vagina. Now what if it is possible to actually have Sex and still be a Virgin? That line of arguement is debatable but it is medically possible. Unlike males, people easily can tell if a female is virgin or not by the mere presence of the hymen( a very delicate membrane that partially closes the opening of the vagina).
Do you know that large number of young orthodox women Macedonia and even Muslim women engage in hymen repair surgery which takes less than an hour to fix. I guess they too are virgins, right? So what about girls who got their hymen broken from engaging in non-sex activities that got their hymen broken? Are they virgins too or not? Virginity is an old age ruse, who or what decides virginity? This society that is so technologically advance that it can manufacture a virgin from thing air or a seriously flawed orthodox society that has driven young women to do anything to be falsely called virgins?. . .hahahahaha. . .i laf in my native dialect. . Virgins my backside!
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by tnktosin(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2010
@poster; too funny. its no crime being a virgin but i don't c any reason 4 d publicity.
besides those gals wor-wor sha.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by ikpakwu(f): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
@poster.NB Virginity is not diginity, it is just lack of opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by morewat: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2010
ROCK-J:

I know one Virgin that loves giving guys blow jobs, virgin my foot.
You should always have it in mind that people here are intelligent. How will a virgin loves giving guys blow jobs and still be referring to as a virgin? Before she was disvirgin or after? though it shows the extent to which you hate virgins!
PRINCE4CHRIST:

Nawah 4 this people and their comments.
I want to ask a question, is it easy to be virgin? We all know that is not really easy, then instead of recommending them una dey here dey yan bla bla.
Confessions: The founder of the association must be a national heroine.
2)She must be morally wise.
3)She has vision for Nigerian girls.
4)She must be a lover of Nigeria and its people.
I love the association let them keep moving by next year their number may increase to 100 virgins.
Nigerian virgin girls i support una.
I quite agreed with you. We can hardly come across a virgin in our secondary school these days, and introducing girls to sex earlier has increased the number of female going into prostitution. Our men are to be blame cos they are the one deflowering them early using deception and other available means.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by GNBohr: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2010
Virgin award indeed!

For who?

Sixteen year olds!!!

Very funny.

Let them organise a serious one for the twenty five year olds and call me when you crown a twenty five year old Miss VIrgin.

Then I will be serious, but now, I DEY LAUGH OOOOOOOoooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by WackyJ1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2010
Male Virgins- Lack of opportunity
Female Virgins- Dignity
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by scorpion1: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
Am not a virgin. If i have my way to come this way of the world again, no regrets o. Punnani is sweet. Simple.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by scorpion1: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
This propaganda about celebrating virgins is funny to me. I remember very well that i av refused to sleep with a minimum of 5 girls that are virgins i have me in my life time. Wetin concern me? Infact i remember then, they were flaunting it for me, but at the same time ready to give me, just to be a part of the history of their lives, upon all sef i still turned them down. I remember i once disvirgined one in school in those days, the experience isnt funny. To many shouts, blood on my bed spread, always armed with vaseline, became too possessive and she was monitoring me every where on campus etc. Abeg that was too much work.

Disvirgined chicks, no long tin. No integrity. Free leeway, less stress.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Mobinga: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2010
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Drenix(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2010
na wa ooooooooooooooo, only 65. lmaof
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Atreides(f): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
Missy ★ B:

**Death**
err. . Totally off-topic here but Missy B,are you by any chance the ovbiedo(pardon my bini) Missy B that was on NL like a year or two ago?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2010
virgins,non virgins are als human beings,so thr's no point feelin superior n claiming dat they have no virtue! I have both virgin n nonvirgin friends n i respect their 'status' cos its a tin of choice! n to u guys condeming n apreciatin virgins,du d rem virgins a favour!dont cheat on dem, ma ex cheated on me cus he wasnt getting 'it' from me and he still wanted me 2stay!wat kinda selfishness is dat, m not a virgin because i want to please one man on d nyt of ma wedding,but becos i choose to !pls have a gud reason 4 kipn ur virginity,not becos u think yu'll earn respect 4rm a man hu has probably banged hundreds of gurls!
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by MissyB3(f): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2010
Atreides:

err. . Totally off-topic here but Missy B,are you by any chance the ovbiedo(pardon my bini) Missy B that was on NL like a year or two ago?
Yes, I am.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Atreides(f): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Yes, I am.
ok then. . Does this- 'Ewe no l'obvan re' ring any bells?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by MissyB3(f): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2010
Atreides:

ok then. . Does this- 'Ewe no l'obvan re' ring any bells?
Lmao!
I kinda remember sum'n' . . . can't remember the ID precisely, though. Want to remind me? grin
What's up babez?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by chic2pimp(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
Una Know Where I Fit Apply To Enter Next Year's Competition?. . . . . . .One Second Thoughts Seeing That The Examiner Is A Dude, I'll Rather Not.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Atreides(f): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Lmao!
I kinda remember sum'n' . . . can't remember the ID precisely, though. Want to remind me? grin
What's up babez?
hehe. . I thought you'd remember it-it cracked you up madly at the time. . Oh and Atreides wasnt my username then-it was Ese something. . And then i went on hiatus,and now its Atreides! I am verra good. . Real nice to see yall are still here. . The maedan,iice,bluespice generation lives on!!!
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by MissyB3(f): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2010
Atreides:

hehe. . I thought you'd remember it-it cracked you up madly at the time. . Oh and Atreides wasnt my username then-it was Ese something. . And then it was Atreus,and i went on hiatus,and now its Atreides! I am verra good. . Real nice to see yall are still here. . The maedan,iice,bluespice generation lives on!!!
Obviously, I still laughed when I read it now. I remember now- Ese. Lol.
''Ewè no l'obvan rè''  grin grin grin grin grin You've been scarce kinda. . . . .Back to stay?  grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Atreides(f): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Obviously, I still laughed when I read it now. I remember now- Ese. Lol.
''Ewè no l'obvan rè''  grin grin grin grin grin You've been scarce kinda. . . . .Back to stay?  grin
yupp. . I have nuthin better to do anyway
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by yomilike(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2010
virgin no the rain again , abi guys?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by yomilike(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2010
virgin no dey rain again , abi guys?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by johnterry1: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2010
I love girls who are virgin.it show dat they have self control and are virtuous.missy b,i respect u 4 dat.dont mind these sex vamps who were laughing at virgins.i can pay any amount as bride price for virgins.for a non virgin,nothng wil make me drop a kobo.
There shld be a thread where we can honor virgins.virgins,dont give me ur virginity keep it 4 ur house.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Delible(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
I really dont believ in dis.Those girls definately urgly mushushu, sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.