Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,160 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity (26406 Views)

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / Why Do Most Guys Hate Virgin Girls. / Why Are Virgin Girls Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by HTownEve(f): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2010
Elpieda:

Non virgins will probably give anything to become virgins again abi how do u explain hymenoplasty and other reconstructive surgeries girls are doing these days to be virgins again, mschewww, if your a virgin, thumbs up to u, it shows how disciplined u are and how much you have self control in this fallen generation,

You have a right to your opinion and I respect that.
Sorry your statement above shows some form of illiteracy.   sad
If virginity is such a virtue that makes you such a disciplined and wonderful person, why are you partaking in disrespecting Omolola1 above?

Whether you are a virgin or not is okay.  That is your cup of tea.  Why do you want an accolade for it?  Let me ask you this, do you self service?  I ask because it is biological for a human to be turned on.  You are dead if you don't or have never been a.roused sexually.  Just biological facts.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Omolola1(f): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2010
God bless u htown eve!
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by HTownEve(f): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2010
ARareGem:

So una still dey talk for dis matter? OK, let me repeat what most people I agree with have already said. Virginity is a virtue (male and female). But I must say that the organisers of the below mentioned forum, pageant, are going about encouraging this virtue the wrong way. A true virgin doesn't need a reward from the world. He/her partner's undying respect is good enough. The pageant exposes the girls unwisely.

As for those ladies who are keeping themselves for the right man, kudos.

And as for the guys who are doing the same, I hail o.

That's my own contribution.

Well said.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Dsense(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2010
What's happening here . . . . Who's bashing my sister  Omolola grin grin angry
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by HTownEve(f): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2010
Omolola1:

God bless u htown eve!

You are welcome jare. wink cool
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Omolola1(f): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2010
dsense, see me c wahala o, i onli told them d rate at which virgnity threads are opend is bcomng alarmng,
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by emmatok(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2010
ARareGem:

So una still dey talk for dis matter? OK, let me repeat what most people I agree with have already said. Virginity is a virtue (male and female). But I must say that the organisers of the below mentioned forum, pageant,  are going about encouraging this virtue the wrong way. A true virgin doesn't need a reward from the world. He/her partner's undying respect is good enough. The pageant exposes the girls unwisely.

As for those ladies who are keeping themselves for the right man, kudos.

And as for the guys who are doing the same, I hail o.

That's my own contribution.

THANK U JOR.

DON'T MIND THOSE SEX ADDICTS.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by HTownEve(f): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2010
emmatok:

THANK U JOR.

DON'T MIND THOSE SEX ADDICTS.

emmatok, so you are a sex addict since you not a V right? kpele.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by emmatok(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2010
HTown Eve:

If virginity is such a virtue that makes you such a disciplined and wonderful person, why are you partaking in disrespecting Omolola1 above?

Whether you are a virgin or not is okay.  That is your cup of tea.  Why do you want an accolade for it?  Let me ask you this, do you self service?  I ask because it is biological for a human to be turned on.  You are dead if you don't or have never been a.roused sexually.  Just biological facts.

No one is saying virgins are not aroused sexually.

Because SEX IS A DRIVE, as HUNGER IS ALSO DRIVE.

But i have seen people who can fast for 60 day without food and water, is it easy ? NO

So, is it easy for a person to stay for at least 18 years without sex?.NO

IT TAKES ENDURANCE AND INNER STRENGTH.

Like it or not VIRGINITY IS ALL ABOUT VIRTUE AND  ENDURANCE.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2010
Hmmm, why is this program geared only towards girls?

THANK YOU.  as if teenage girls contract STDs or get pregnant by having sex with themselves.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by emmatok(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2010
HTown Eve:

emmatok, so you are a sex addict since you not a V right? kpele.

WHAT-EVER, I don't care what you call me. But i respect people for what they are.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Elpieda: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2010
HTown Eve:

madam htown i never disrespected omolola, i laughed at a comment someone said about her so hows dat a big dealwe are all commenting and whther u like it or not, virginity is a sign of VIRTUE, DISCIPLINE and SELF CONTROL, does that mean u are better than anyone else?NO but it is what it is, u have ur opinion and I have mine and dats just how life is,
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Elpieda: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2010
@Htown and no one is asking for an accolade, mscheww, for wetin na, if u fully read my previous comments all i am trying to point out is these virgin girls shouldnt be hated on whether they decide to throw a party for them or not,
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by OchiAgha2(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2010
We must support our virtuous women. Not the cheap ashawo you find walking around most of the time. Whoever marries these women, will be a happy man knowing that there wives were not touched by another man.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by scorpion1: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2010
i am yet to know the motive of this so called association. For gals to keep themselves for the day of their marriage abi? Ok o. Kinda think this is self righteousness and the bible also abhores that seriously. Ur virginity kept is only by grace. Its not because those that lost theirs earlier were bad, anything could have been responsible.

However, i just also have a feeling that a lot of women dont even know if they were born a virgin. They cant even remember when they were disvirgined. Bad case.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by scorpion1: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

We must support our virtuous women. Not the cheap ashawo you find walking around most of the time. Whoever marries these women, will be a happy man knowing that there wives were not touched by another man.

Abeg leave that thing. Its not a rule. Atimes these kind of people can also have their disadvantages. They can be frigid and inflexible.

A flirtatious friend of mine (a guy) married a virgin girl and he still made life very miserable for the girl. Being a virgin does not guarantee happiness in marriage. Character development of both parties is whats important.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Elpieda: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2010
@scorpion, Yes virginity does not guarantee happiness in marriage but someone whoo keeps her/himself till marriage and also seeks to develop his/her character at the same time is commendable, hard to find but it exists,
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by scorpion1: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2010
Elpieda:

@scorpion, Yes virginity does not guarantee happiness in marriage but someone whoo keeps her/himself till marriage and also seeks to develop his/her character at the same time is commendable, hard to find but it exists,

I am trying to make sure guys here are not sounding too pious. The girls disvirgined, did they do it themselves? Is not you the same guys that do these things? How many of you guys here will see a virgin girl and not want to defile her for selfish reasons knowing you will not marry her?

Now the disvirgined ones have become sinners. Are we guys not the selfish culprits?

Ask the girls that are not virgins and let some of them tell you their ordeals in the hands of men. God forgive us all.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by sharatech(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2010
[color=#000099][/color] this is good
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Elpieda: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2010
@scorpion, yeah you are right and i agree with you, a lot of men put pressures on these girls claiming thats the best way to express love and what not and girls too agree to their advances and end up disvirgined, the blame is on both sides, women need to raise their standards in men and set boundaries for themselves, I once dated a guy who kept begging for sex and for me, anytime am in a dating relationship, the moment the guy makes the mistake of asking for sex, am out, cos i believe am worth more than that and my dad taught me better about the way men are and did a good job helping me build my self-esteem so that i dont drop my standards in men,

Also men need to be more disciplined and self controlled and not always let the man in the middle think for them.Yes they are moved by what they see but man has been given a will and he can control that will and not put pressure on us women.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by dickt1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2010
@ yorke, do urself a favour by refraining frm  hoping u stand a chance of marrying a virgin one day   cos u'll b disappointed.all this one wey dem dey do na initial gra gra. a few yrs frm now, their hymens would have been torn in2 shreds by fortunate sharp guys.

mwhile, its risky 2 publicise virginity in such a way , considering that ritual killers r on the prowl, lookin 4 virgins 2 use 4 sacrifice.the virgins better b careful.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by eklassical(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahahaha, im still a virgin oooo
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by murtalaa(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2010
i envy the test doctor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by samdigo(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2010
good behavior should be rewarded, good for them
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by kabukabu50(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2010
Virginity is obsolete and obscure, it is only useful to those religous fanatics who continously slaughter themselves left and right grin grin grin grin.

Virginity of a spouse or partner will not guarantee faithfullness nor will it guarantee that they have no STDs grin grin grin grin

Virginity is discriminatory towards women because it holds women to a higher standard than men, especially in African soceities where Older more experienced men seek out inexperienced women to have sex with as a sign of masculine conquest.How many women are out there looking for virgin males??None, nor do they care.

Step out of the middle ages, people.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by MissyB3(f): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2010
Elpieda:

@missy B I know for certain that these "halle-berry looking girls" are cause I know and we all grew up together, Its a trust thing and based on the friendship and honest communication we all have with each other, I know, and though this is none of your business but am also one and freaking proud of it, doesnt make me any better than anyone but i still wont sit and let people condemn me for choosing to keep it
Reh Reh Reh!
You do not know for certain. You're speaking, based on what you were told.
If every girl on this thread posted and said they are virgins, I doubt you would have posted this comment
Na wa o, It is clear that a large percentage of people posting are not virgins

My point? When it comes to confidential issues like this, the best you can know is what I tell you and I can tell you anything. Gerrit?
Unless you tried to penetrate and discovered yourself, you have no business speaking with such certitude.
Then again, you're right. What's my business if your Halle-Berry-Looking friends are virgins or not!

Plus, before you even try to swing your virginity certificate in my face, as previously mentioned, me sef na Feerjin eh.  grin grin
Vergine oil ko . . . Virginus ni.  cheesy

Elpieda:

Non virgins will probably give anything to become virgins again abi how do u explain hymenoplasty and other reconstructive surgeries girls are doing these days to be virgins again, mschewww, if your a virgin, thumbs up to u, it shows how disciplined u are and how much you have self control in this fallen generation,
Lmao! You must be having a laugh!
People undergo hymenoplasty for different reasons and believe me, I doubt contrition is the paramount reason.

4reigningqueen:

Virginity should be a personal thing which i feel should nt b broadcasted as this.there are virgins with terrible attitude&there are really sweet ladies whose attitude are angelic.which is better?
Mint!  cool
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by eldee(m): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2010
'[size=16pt]Naheemdeen Ekemode[/size], the medical doctor who examined the girls, said he used his expertise as a gynaecologist to ascertain that the ladies were virgins.

“I am trained as a gynaecologist to be [size=16pt]able to examine a lady without defiling her and know that her hymen is intac[/size]t,” he said.'

Hehe . . . I get it, he sticks it in and asks, 'e dey pain you??'
Abeg who knows where I can apply for the role of assistant virginity tester?? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Princek12(m): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2010
preserving your virginity will only cause problems on the long run.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 23, 2010
cheesy am happy, Thank God we still have virgins in naija, those girls are far better than all this yeye nairaland girls, wey don loose their virginity. its time for me to hunt for one of those sweet punanies smiley
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by MissyB3(f): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2010
eldee:

Abeg who knows where I can apply for the role of assistant virginity tester?? grin grin
**Death**
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 23, 2010
Apoti, I am an HTML computer queen. I know photoshopped/painted images when I see one. Your picture although clearly meant for comedy, is too flawed. There are two different fonts. wink grin I notice weird things like that.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/367371_clip_image002_jpgbbf9ac57dc6bb66822a9ad4fce5ceed2

@Topic: what is the big deal? and why do I get the sense that people link virginity to women? Are men not able to be virgins too?

Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Kunbee: 12:51am On Dec 23, 2010
eldee:

'[size=16pt]Naheemdeen Ekemode[/size], the medical doctor who examined the girls, said he used his expertise as a gynaecologist to ascertain that the ladies were virgins.

“I am trained as a gynaecologist to be [size=16pt]able to examine a lady without defiling her and know that her hymen is intac[/size]t,” he said.'

Rofl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.