Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,180 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity (26407 Views)

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / Why Do Most Guys Hate Virgin Girls. / Why Are Virgin Girls Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by OchiAgha2(m): 12:51am On Dec 23, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@Topic: what is the big deal? and why do I get the sense that people link virginity to women? Are men not able to be virgins too?

Because it is better for women to be virgins. It is as simple as that. Well some men can be virgins, but would we want to be. That is complete rubbish. Nothing is sadder than a man who is a virgin. Nothing is happier than a woman who is a virgin. I just love double standard. We men need to sow our oats
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 23, 2010
@Ochi, I love the last part "double standard" grin but there is nothing sad about a man who is a virgin, [size=5pt]he is just slow lol![/size].
Actually I think men value their virginity just as women do, however due to machismo they sweep it under the rug. They should have a "boy scouts" for 'pure boys'. grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by OchiAgha2(m): 1:16am On Dec 23, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@Ochi, I love the last part "double standard" grin but there is nothing sad about a man who is a virgin, [size=5pt]he is just slow lol![/size].
Actually I think men value their virginity just as women do, however due to machismo they sweep it under the rug. They should have a "boy scouts" for 'pure boys'. grin

shocked shocked shocked Blasphemy! "Boy scouts" for "pure boys?" That is rubbish. You want them to be laughed at. Even you women want an "experienced" man who knows how to pleasure you all the right way. How can we gain this experience without practicing a few times. We men do not mind teaching our women the art of love making. It actually makes us feel good to be a teacher in bed.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 23, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

shocked shocked shocked Blasphemy! "Boy scouts" for "pure boys?" That is rubbish. You want them to be laughed at. Even you women want an "experienced" man who knows how to pleasure you all the right way. How can we gain this experience without practicing a few times. We men do not mind teaching our women the art of love making. It actually makes us feel good to be a teacher in bed.

I'll have you know my future son will be a "pure Boy Scout" angry
He will be the blak Bill Gates, while the young players are depending on women!
And another thing, I honestly agree with you that a more experienced guy is
better for a woman [HORRIBLE RANT DELETED grin].
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by joeruano1: 2:23am On Dec 23, 2010
Nairalanders, u guys r still here posting. una nor dey sleep?LOL
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by cvibe: 4:41am On Dec 23, 2010
@ Topic

Another meaningless award!
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by deb(m): 5:30am On Dec 23, 2010
There is at least hope for those of us looking for Virgins.
I can't wait to marry a virgin. I've had enuf of all those used and worn-out p.usy
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 23, 2010
deb:

There is at least hope for those of us looking for Virgins.
I can't wait to marry a virgin. I've had enuf of all those used and worn-out p.usy

You think girls no dey complain abt spaghetti pen is too?
If your pen is is too small, ofcourse it would seem like the puzzy is worn out.

sigh. jk jk, no vex o.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 6:31am On Dec 23, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

Because it is better for women to be virgins. It is as simple as that. Well some men can be virgins, but would we want to be. That is complete rubbish. Nothing is sadder than a man who is a virgin. Nothing is happier than a woman who is a virgin. I just love double standard. We men need to sow our oats

Hmmm, and all this time I thought you actually had somethin' going on it that head of yours. Foolish was I. Smmfh. You men need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around that thing you call a p.enis. So explain to me the idiotic logic behind this belief of yours. Why is it ok for you not to be a virgin but not me?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Kelycostarica: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2010
Nigerian Virgin Girls, an association dedicated to promoting virtue among young ladies, celebrated 65 girls who have decided to abstain from sexual intercourse with the opposite sex, last Saturday.

איפור כלות
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by calddon(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2010
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by GeorgeD1(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2010
hey! where can i get this membership form? i think i should be a member too!

sweet virgins, here i come! kiss
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by GNS202(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2010
Are there no male virgin, Me need an award,
Let the she Dr come do some test on my Kondo
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Virgo83(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2010
I am yet to believe this, can't they post their photos? May even when they were honoring those newly inducted virgins or awardees.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by neowelsh(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2010
I dont need a virgin, because am not ready 2teach any1 how 2 f***k. I need a prefessional like me, so dat we fit flex wella.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2010
eldee:

'[size=16pt]Naheemdeen Ekemode[/size], the medical doctor who examined the girls, said he used his expertise as a gynaecologist to ascertain that the ladies were virgins.

“I am trained as a gynaecologist to be [size=16pt]able to examine a lady without defiling her and know that her hymen is intac[/size]t,” he said.'

Hehe . . . I get it, he sticks it in and asks, 'e dey pain you??'
Abeg who knows where I can apply for the role of assistant virginity tester?? grin grin
Oh my God,i hv bn laughin uncontrollably since in my office.Guy u r so funny and i bet if i lose my job u wil find anoda one for me LOL.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2010
Nawah 4 this people and their comments.
I want to ask a question, is it easy to be virgin? We all know that is not really easy, then instead of recommending them una dey here dey yan bla bla.
Confessions: The founder of the association must be a national heroine.
2)She must be morally wise.
3)She has vision for Nigerian girls.
4)She must be a lover of Nigeria and its people.
I love the association let them keep moving by next year their number may increase to 100 virgins.
Nigerian virgin girls i support una.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by nvo5(f): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2010
cvibe:

@ Topic

Another meaningless award!

I disagree with you, it will help to reduce promiscuity, unwanted pregnancy,etc
too bad  i can't audition.   cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by azyaq(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2010
Thank GOD that we stil have peoples that stil people that cherish culture n female dignity. I PRAY GOD WIL CONTUE TO BLESS THEM
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by abenelo: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2010
Virginity is a ballon, just one PRICK and it is all over.

Kudos to those who have kept their ballons safe, for the fallen sisters, Pls don't player hate .

You lost doesnt mean you are bad, but truth be told those who kept it will be rewarded by ernomous respect and trust from their husbands.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by mamaken: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2010
neo_welsh:

I dont need a virgin, because am not ready 2teach any1 how 2 f***k. I need a prefessional like me, so dat we fit flex wella.

dont worry, thats one of the few things human being dont need to be taught . . .
so u can walk through the world "Happy-go-Lucky" . . . wink
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2010
@all.
I understand it all. You all making sense with all you have said. About publicizing that they are virgins, I think it's necessary for fellow humans to observe and monitor the true values of these individuals, besides just claiming to be what they themselves believe that they are, we need to also know what they stand for too. It's just like Christianity, it must show outwardly as well as inwardly.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by enomakos(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2010
eldee:

'[size=16pt]Naheemdeen Ekemode[/size], the medical doctor who examined the girls, said he used his expertise as a gynaecologist to ascertain that the ladies were virgins.

“I am trained as a gynaecologist to be [size=16pt]able to examine a lady without defiling her and know that her hymen is intac[/size]t,” he said.'

Hehe . . . I get it, he sticks it in and asks, 'e dey pain you??'
Abeg who knows where I can apply for the role of assistant virginity tester?? grin grin

dude u are funny man
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by marcus1234: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2010
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Fimmy(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2010
no award for virgin guys?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2010
Fimmy:

no award for virgin guys?

Why are you surprised? You are a part of a biased and sexist society, so what's the shock about?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by neowelsh(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2010
mamaken:

dont worry, thats one of the few things human being dont need to be taught . . .
so u can walk through the world "Happy-go-Lucky" . . . wink

my dear d intepretation is, i no want person way go say abeg i don tire, u no say e dey pain na pls consider na. I prefer alnight browsin, wit somany positionin, from north 2south pole.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by mamaken: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2010
u were'nt born a professional bleeper. . .
somebody must have taught u all the positions u claim to know and practice. . .isnt it?
and btw, girls r fast in learning. much faster than men. . .believe me.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by vee1602: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2010
i dont think ur viginity statu
s is sometin 2 shld b annoucing on national tv nt because u r nt proud of it bt 4 ur own safety.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by ABIAZIEMO: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2010
i seriously concur with krixik . y shud they make it a public knowledge, They dont know that by doing so they cud become targets for weirdos,ritualists and rapists.
No need broadcasting it as our God who sees the invisible knows all,
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by jettyleo: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2010
anyway i be male virgin too, pls am looking for female virgin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2010
^^^ To do what? So you two can be non-virgins?  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.