Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity (26375 Views)

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / Why Do Most Guys Hate Virgin Girls. / Why Are Virgin Girls Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by johnterry1: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
ViRGINS,DONT GIVE ME UR VIRGINITY,KEEP IT 4 UR HUSBANDS.And 4 all these sex vamps,keep boring ur holes
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Christopherblings: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2010
don't care about dem virgins,i prefer dem okpos.lol
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Ikwikwikwi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2010
who want to marry a virgin after all, any unmarried woman above 20 and still a virgin must be a wicked fellow. How come she wouldnt see anything good in one man to allow him drill her oil block. Virgin my foot
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Dabbs: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2010
It is  a big shock that our men's mentality has gone that far crazy. It is shameful that very little number of people enjoin this good message of this beautiful association. The truth of it all is that most of problems we are facing today in Nigeria are as a result of women maltreatment. Women are the society. If women are spoilt, the whole society will be spoilt, and otherwise. Everybody knows the truth, but mostly disgusting. Or I say most men have surrendered to frustration and lost hope on having a virgin girl as a wife. Or why most men gone crazy when they have their virgin babe napped? But all in all, if this mentality should continue among men in our society, that means we deserve the sufferness we are suffering. Above all, it is our government mentality that goes the way of our guys to leave the society in mess as it is, otherwise if they are to change it, it is easy for them to do. A big kudos to the association, and may God be with them. And they should be expecting all and sundry men, even among all these disgusting ones, that will be parading their backyards to get one of the fruits of paradise. smiley
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 24, 2010
Ikwikwikwi:

who want to marry a virgin after all, any unmarried woman above 20 and still a virgin must be a wicked fellow. How come she wouldnt see anything good in one man to allow him drill her oil block. Virgin my foot
Now,dis is so dumb.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by johnterry1: 12:26am On Dec 24, 2010
Dis ikwikwikwi guy is nl mumu of d year.olodo.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by shilling(f): 2:21am On Dec 24, 2010
lmaooooooooooooo!!
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Farxiya(f): 5:22am On Dec 24, 2010
I Wonder how the doctors felt about this. A line of girls waiting for you to check their virginity. Must be fun embarassed
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by lightheart(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2010
Wat if diz gals r strictly on an anal or MouthAction shizzle?? Wuldnt dey still b virgins since d hymen aint broken yet?? Abegi, leave mata for mathias cos na onli am sabi d format, hehehe
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by lightheart(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2010
d way I c it, I tink d organisers of d event r posin d gals to a lotta dangers by broadcastin publicly dia virginity, wat wit all dis fetish ish, psycho robbers nd wot not, virginity is a state dat shuld b kept private!!!
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by babalawo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2010
CAUTION!!! CAUTION!!! CAUTION!!!

Go and ask old couples that endured and managed their marriage life-Ask if it was the wife's virginity that kept the marriage??

We should get out of our society unscientific ethics.

I married my wife a virgin and this has not saved my marriage thus far from the hurdles that comes with marital life.

Am I proud of her? Capitals YES but there are so many areas of her life which are just not 'virgin'- some behaviors are simlply off and adaptation to each other's different background is still a big issue.

The moral is that if you can be a virgin why not? But never think that this singular virtue will substitute the whole myriad of other pressing daily habitauls that is required to succeed in a marital life.

Even in marriage, times arise when Love gives way and plays second fiddle giving way to well advanced virtues such as perseverance, commitment, patience, denial, sacrifice and most often delay gratification.

Ladies.You will make hell out of your marriage if you think you have done all what you needed to do because you are a virgin .being a virgin is not enough

Men your life will be miserable if you think the best wife to come your way must be a virgin.
[size=15pt]
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by GeorgeD1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2010
lightheart:

Wat if diz gals r strictly on an anal or MouthAction shizzle?? Wuldnt dey still b virgins since d hymen aint broken yet?? Abegi, leave mata for mathias cos na onli am sabi d format, hehehe

maybe they should be examining their anals too! grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Yorisb: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2010
johnterry1:

ViRGINS,DONT GIVE ME your VIRGINITY,KEEP IT 4 your HUSBANDS.And 4 all these sex vamps,keep boring your holes

cool cool cool cool

Blom Blom!
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by angelz(f): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2010
programs like dis is gud, if av got d means wuld av done it long ago.
cus its actually worth it wen u keep ur virginity til marriage.
its only un4tunate if d wrng guy got it.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by tunde247: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2010
ohh nice girls
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Girl846(f): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2010
Whether you like it or not:

Virginity was/is/forever will be something of virtue because according to the bible/Qu'ran, it is the requirement of everyone until marriage.
If you have a problem with that - then take it up with God. undecided

That being said, we are imperfect beings and this does not mean that there cannot be any decent non-virgin men and women out there.

As for the non-virgins girls: When you bash/belittle virgins and virginity, it just makes you seem bitter/resentful/jealous (even though you may not be). After all, its their choice and to each his own!

After all, God will be the judge of all.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by GeorgeD1(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2010
i won't be surprised if some of these 'virgin' girls are finger.ring themselves secretly!  grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by zealot4me(f): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2010
wat a thread!!!
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by kaymoney2(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2010
zealot4me:

wat a thread!!!

The run away babe cheesy Merry xmas kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by GeorgeD1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2010
kay, why she no go run when you wan dis-virgin am? grin wink
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by nairaman66(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2010
Bunch of l.e.s.b.i.a.n.s!
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by isalegan2: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2010
Girl846:

Whether you like it or not:

Virginity was/is/forever will be something of virtue because according to the bible/Qu'ran, it is the requirement of everyone until marriage.
If you have a problem with that - then take it up with God. undecided

That being said, we are imperfect beings and this does not mean that there cannot be any decent non-virgin men and women out there.

As for the non-virgins girls: When you bash/belittle virgins and virginity, it just makes you seem bitter/resentful/jealous (even though you may not be). After all, its their choice and to each his own!

After all, God will be the judge of all.

Great post.

But why did they have to be examined by a doctor?  No wonder they looked so miserable.  That is way too invasive.  This whole thing is weird.  You don't need a pageant.  Just take a pledge and keep it to yourself.  No one needs to know but your future husband.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2010
@ topic. . . this is bullsheeeet. . smh
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2010
n.oxide:

Yes indeed. . . Its a whole lot more than bulls**t.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Mobinga: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2010
n.oxide:

Cousin is back!! Long time.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Wislet(f): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2010
babalawo:

CAUTION!!! CAUTION!!! CAUTION!!!

Go and ask old couples that endured and managed their marriage life-Ask if it was the wife's virginity that kept the marriage??

I married my wife a virgin and this has not saved my marriage thus far from the hurdles that comes with marital life.

Am I proud of her? Capitals YES but there are so many areas of her life which are just not 'virgin'- some behaviors are simlply off and adaptation to each other's different background is still a big issue.

The moral is that if you can be a virgin why not? But never think that this singular virtue will substitute the whole myriad of other pressing daily habitauls that is required to succeed in a marital life.

Even in marriage, times arise when Love gives way and plays second fiddle giving way to well advanced virtues such as perseverance, commitment, patience, denial, sacrifice and most often delay gratification.

Ladies.You will make hell out of your marriage if you think you have done all what you needed to do because you are a virgin .being a virgin is not enough

Men your life will be miserable if you think the best wife to come your way must be a virgin.
[size=15pt]
I must confess this is de most sensible post i've seen so far in dis 8 pages long thread. Very good one sir. . . Virgins keep ur virginity, non virgins u're stil virgins if u refuse to be further deceived, used & dumped by our sweet-talkin guys. I am amazed the way some women have centered their lives on virginity alone. Pls & pls bein a 'virgin' does not guarantee u'll have a cinderella married life. Many men are coming to the understanding that havin de hymen unpenetrated does not automatically make a woman marriageable. The earlier we come to our senses the better. Some may have lost theirs through tragedies, mistakes & all wat not, but in their various homes their husbands can't do without them, while som of us 'virgins' aren't even marriageable cos we haven't developed ourselves in other aspects. Of course because we are thinking only 'that' will get us the best husbands. Foul! The quality of a good & indispensable wife lies beyond the physical. With all de disappointments being experienced in various marriages now & apprehension toward commitment, men are now looking for real women with whom they can build a future, and not just a closed hymen. Smh
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by GeorgeD1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2010
wislet,
the way your writing, don't tell me your hymen has been opened well before you turned age 16! wink grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by Wislet(f): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2010
George_D:

wislet,
the way your writing, don't tell me your hymen has been opened well before you turned age 16! wink grin
@George, pardon me but how old are u? Ur level of understanding leaves much to be desired. If i was a virgin, i'm sure u'd expect me to shout 4 everyone to hear or go for some test. Well sorry to disappoint u, but am not some experiment to be used for anyone's gratification. De last thing i'll do is confirm it to u. Dat belongs to my husband only. So go take a seat. . . . . @topic, keepin oneself shouldn't be done cos of some illusion, but because God enjoined each & everyone of us to be holy as He is. It is not for women alone, but for men too! Whether one is a virgin or not, God's concern & desire is for us to keep ourselves holy for Him. And not make ourselves judges over our fellow man. I have never seen where men condemn themselves, but we de women will gladly do dat to make ourselves feel good & others bad. I keep an open mind. I encourage youths to keep themselves. For those who have made mistakes, dey shouldn't crawl under, but get up from their fall, take courage & walk tall. Understand this, only people who don't know de world has moved on stil limit themselves to some yardstick.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by WackyJ1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2010
babalawo:

CAUTION!!!   CAUTION!!!     CAUTION!!!

Am I proud of her?  Capitals YES but there are so many areas of her life which are just not 'virgin'- some behaviors are simlply off and adaptation to  each other's different background is still  a big issue.

Ladies.You will make hell out of your marriage if you think you have done all what you needed to do  because you are a virgin .being a virgin is not enough

[size=15pt]
Yes yes yes we have a winner. This post is very correct. Virgins keep your virginity, non-virgins make sure there's else nothing wrong with  you
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by GeorgeD1(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2010
wislet,
how old were you when you were deflowered? pardon me, just curious. grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity by fastmoney(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2010
i need to join and see what i can get, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) / Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.