Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (454009 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2019
amiibaby:
pls can u recheck for me if it has gotten to my destination
.... oh OK , I will do that for u
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by amiibaby(f): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2019
Am waiting
yomzy4cool:
.... oh OK , I will do that for u
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2019
amiibaby:
LP00144605224659
..... I have tracked the package for u again. this is the new tracking ID ..DDUA10170001815994 go to nearest post office around u with that tracking number and go pick up ur package
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2019
amiibaby:
Am waiting
... I have tracked that package for u , the tracking ID has change , here is the new tracking ID ....DDUA10170001815994 go to the post office with that tracking ID , ur package is available for pick up , and don't go there with that old tracking number cos they won't find it ... have a good day
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by amiibaby(f): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
Okay thank u very much sir
yomzy4cool:
... I have tracked that package for u , the tracking ID has change , here is the new tracking ID ....DDUA10170001815994 go to the post office with that tracking ID , ur package is available for pick up , and don't go there with that old tracking number cos they won't find it ... have a good day
good day sir I went for my package and they said it hasn’t arrived are they telling me the truth
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
amiibaby:
Okay thank u very much sir
.... u welcome
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Zendizel(m): 5:12am On Sep 12, 2019
Zendizel:
RB791342015SG update in this Mr yomi.. please

I asked for an update on my tracking and you didn't respond to this bro.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Zendizel(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2019
please update on this o.. it's almost going to two months now. please update.RB791342015SG
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nadison1311(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
yomzy4cool:
.... u welcome
Oga Yomzy please any update on my package, Because the delivery time is almost over and i intend to open dispute tomorrow or next. Thanks for your help
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Zendizel:

I asked for an update on my tracking and you didn't respond to this bro.
... don't be annoyed bro , am just too busy lately and I got lots of people on my me as well, please am sorry , I tracked ur package , is available for pick up .. go get it bro ,
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nadison1311:

Oga Yomzy please any update on my package, Because the delivery time is almost over and i intend to open dispute tomorrow or next. Thanks for your help
.... u welcome bro , well ur package has arrived in Nigeria , and it's available for u to pick it up ..
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by amiibaby(f): 5:35am On Sep 16, 2019
yomzy4cool:
good day sir I went for my package and they said it hasn’t arrived are they telling me the truth
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 5:54am On Sep 16, 2019
amiibaby:
.... ur package has arrived , did they allowed u to check ur tracking ID from the list or system , or they just tell u without checking and beside it'snipost handling ur package not ems....
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by amiibaby(f): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2019
The only told me without checking it sir
yomzy4cool:
.... ur package has arrived , did they allowed u to check ur tracking ID from the list or system , or they just tell u without checking and beside it'snipost handling ur package not ems....
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nadison1311(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2019
yomzy4cool:
.... u welcome bro , well ur package has arrived in Nigeria , and it's available for u to pick it up ..
I will check the post office tomorrow or next, and thanks again for your help
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by imhere: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2019
Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2019
amiibaby:
The only told me without checking it sir
.. that's the problem with all these post office , well the only think I can tell u now is to keep on checking and disturbing them ,and try to be nice with them , don't try to put up I know my right attitude cos that won't solved the problem , and once u go there again, just ask them to let them allow u to check the list yourself , that u wanna see it , and don't argue too much with them , and if they didn't releasei it or allow to check , then we can know what next to do
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2019
Nadison1311:

I will check the post office tomorrow or next, and thanks again for your help
.... don't mention
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by amiibaby(f): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
yomzy4cool:
.. that's the problem with all these post office , well the only think I can tell u now is to keep on checking and disturbing them ,and try to be nice with them , don't try to put up I know my right attitude cos that won't solved the problem , and once u go there again, just ask them to let them allow u to check the list yourself , that u wanna see it , and don't argue too much with them , and if they didn't releasei it or allow to check , then we can know what next to do
okay sir I will go there later and will update u
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by amiibaby(f): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Track this for me pls. S00000041784454
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
amiibaby:
okay sir I will go there later and will update u
...oh OK no problem
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by stephen2016: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Zendizel(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
yomzy4cool:
... don't be annoyed bro , am just too busy lately and I got lots of people on my me as well, please am sorry , I tracked ur package , is available for pick up .. go get it bro ,

went there today but it's still not available like I don't understand nipost anymore !
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Zendizel:

went there today but it's still not available like I don't understand nipost anymore !
... don't give up , u need to check back and make sure they look it up for u before u leave next time
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Zendizel(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
yomzy4cool:
... don't give up , u need to check back and make sure they look it up for u before u leave next time

checked all the available slips one after the other. but non carried my tracking number
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
Zendizel:

checked all the available slips one after the other. but non carried my tracking number
..... oh OK then u need to wait a little then , am sure u definitely get ur package
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nadison1311(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
yomzy4cool:
..... oh OK then u need to wait a little then , am sure u definitely get ur package
Boss, I went there also and they told me it has not yet arrived, but I will still go back on Friday
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by DassaM: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
If you're yet to get your package, paste your tracking number let's help you get the exact location of your package
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nadison1311:

Boss, I went there also and they told me it has not yet arrived, but I will still go back on Friday
... oh OK that's cool bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by hopenally(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Any1 with OVER-SCRATCHED Amazon GC out there

I need only 200$ at the moment for personal use!
...mind u, it could be any denomination (25$, 50$, 100$, 200$); just drop the one that you have, pls.

Rate is N120/$ (non-negotiable).
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Zendizel(m): 2:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Zendizel:
please update on this o.. it's almost going to two months now. please update.RB791342015SG
package yet to be received after over two months of waiting and yet no response. please kindly assist me with the location of my package else I'll open a dispute cos this is the 2nd time I'll be experiencing this ish. thanks !
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by youngakodex: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
My package have spend 42 days today from Santa Fe, New Mexico US to Lagos, Nigeria and still not arrive to the destination and my post office.......Here is the tracking number RH001771408US i need help now because it more than a month have been waiting and it was First Class Registered mail....Details have been attached

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.