Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (453979 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Kayode7015: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Pls I need advice , I want to ship to Russia, what courier service is best for me?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mohsquaring: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please house....is this right that I pay this amount to collect this item sent from Australia? After the sender have used more than 100dollar to send it down to Nigeria.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by samuelseggs: 4:17am On Sep 26, 2019
Please i need help with my order, there's no update on my tracking number for almost 12days now. And I paid for priority mail international shipping CH076954311US

I thank you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
samuelseggs:
Please i need help with my order, there's no update on my tracking number for almost 12days now. And I paid for priority mail international shipping CH076954311US

I thank you
..... hold up for a while bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by samuelseggs: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
yomzy4cool:

Thanks chief, I tried calling you but not available. We've got business
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
samuelseggs:

Thanks chief, I tried calling you but not available. We've got business
... oh OK bro , u can call me on this number 09072267450.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by youngakodex: 12:07am On Oct 01, 2019
My package have spend 42 days today from Santa Fe, New Mexico US to Lagos, Nigeria and still not arrive to the destination and my post office.......Here is the tracking number RH001771408US i need help now because it more than a month have been waiting and it was First Class Registered mail....Details have been attached
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2019
youngakodex:
My package have spend 42 days today from Santa Fe, New Mexico US to Lagos, Nigeria and still not arrive to the destination and my post office.......Here is the tracking number RH001771408US i need help now because it more than a month have been waiting and it was First Class Registered mail....Details have been attached
... well u have to exercise patience cos the mail class that package fall into takes times , I have tracked it for u and it's actually in Nigeria , but it will go through some inspection and other things , but u have to be patience ... u can always check on here for update take care
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dreidentity(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hello Samuel
Please help me to know if this is in Nigeria: CH078170427US

No update since it's departed Germany.
Thanks
You can pls call me to call back on 07060402299

yomzy4cool:
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dreidentity(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hello bro,
Been calling you. Thanks for the update, wanna know when to go check at nearest post office. Thanks for the good detailed info.
Appreciate. Will call soon

yomzy4cool:
... well u have to exercise patience cos the mail class that package fall into takes times , I have tracked it for u and it's actually in Nigeria , but it will go through some inspection and other things , but u have to be patience ... u can always check on here for update take care
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by FluidQueen(f): 12:35am On Oct 03, 2019
yomzy4cool:
.... oh OK , I will do that for u
hello. Please how do I track my package? The Nipost Website isn't working.

All foreign Tracking websites says my package has arrived Nigeria. Since 12days ago. Up til now, No call or news from the local post office.
LP00147186682941 please help anybody. The Buyer protection limit's almost up.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
FluidQueen:
hello. Please how do I track my package? The Nipost Website isn't working.

All foreign Tracking websites says my package has arrived Nigeria. Since 12days ago. Up til now, No call or news from the local post office.
LP00147186682941 please help anybody. The Buyer protection limit's almost up.
...nipost website has been acting weird lately , I have tracked the package , it had Arrived in Nigeria sep 28 and Also discover that ur tracking number has change to new one ... here is it DDUA10170000004708, I will advice u to go to the nearest post office yourself , give them that tracking number , hopefully it should be there , and try to whatsapp me for further info ... check my signature for my whatsapp ... thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
dreidentity:
Hello bro,
Been calling you. Thanks for the update, wanna know when to go check at nearest post office. Thanks for the good detailed info.
Appreciate. Will call soon

.... don't mention bro .. my line is on now , and u can also whatsapp me as well , hope to hear from u , have a lovely day
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
dreidentity:
Hello Samuel
Please help me to know if this is in Nigeria: CH078170427US

No update since it's departed Germany.
Thanks
You can pls call me to call back on 07060402299

... hello keep calm , ur package was updated today , in two or three days time , ur package should arrive naija ...
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dreidentity(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
yomzy4cool:
... hello keep calm , ur package was updated today , in two or three days time , ur package should arrive naija ...
Thanks for the update Yomi, appreciate you so much bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
dreidentity:

Thanks for the update Yomi, appreciate you so much bro
... u welcome bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by youngakodex: 1:28am On Oct 04, 2019
yomzy4cool:
Thank you so much for the update but please i need your whatsapp number for the update when it available for pickup at my nearest post office....
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Zendizel(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2019
Zendizel:

package yet to be received after over two months of waiting and yet no response. please kindly assist me with the location of my package else I'll open a dispute cos this is the 2nd time I'll be experiencing this ish. thanks !
still didn't receive my order and AliExpress had to refund me for the 2nd time. guess Nigerian customs delayed the delivery to the nearest post office. this is bad, I'm extremely disappointed.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
youngakodex:
Thank you so much for the update but please i need your whatsapp number for the update when it available for pickup at my nearest post office....
....check my signature bro .. have a nice day
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Zendizel:

still didn't receive my order and AliExpress had to refund me for the 2nd time. guess Nigerian customs delayed the delivery to the nearest post office. this is bad, I'm extremely disappointed.
... well it depend on who u buying stuff from, u just had to check the seller profile if it's a certified seller and secondly u check customer reviews on his profile , cos many of them don't know how to mail down here , that's why u have to check customer reviews first before starting a Deal. take care bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dejeez: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Pls it’s been over 17 days my package is still showing in transit from USA to Nigeria
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
dejeez:
Pls it’s been over 17 days my package is still showing in transit from USA to Nigeria
... paste the tracking ID on Here and let's help u out
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lx3as(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
yomzy4cool:
... paste the tracking ID on Here and let's help u out

My own package's tracking gave the package to be in the destination country since 8th September; no room for further tracking. I've been to PO, Enugu twice including today, item is not there. Please, what to do next?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
lx3as:

My own package's tracking gave the package to be in the destination country since 8th September; no room for further tracking. I've been to PO, Enugu twice including today, item is not there. Please, what to do next?
.... well there is nothing I can do to ur case , since u can't paste the tracking number here ... take care
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lx3as(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
yomzy4cool:
.... well there is nothing I can do to ur case , since u can't paste the tracking number here ... take care

UD236885304NL
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by youngakodex: 12:35am On Oct 05, 2019
yomzy4cool:
....check my signature bro .. have a nice day
Ok i will add you on my whatsapp now and thank you so much
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2019
lx3as:

UD236885304NL
..hello bro I tracked ur package , ur package has arrived but probably going through some customs clearance , though it might takes times but to be honest with u , u just have to be patient a little bit, let's give it space of two weeks after that if nothing happen I will tell u what to do next ... have a nice day
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2019
youngakodex:
Ok i will add you on my whatsapp now and thank you so much
.. oh OK bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dejeez: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2019
This is my tracking number EH011639908US since 18days ago still in transit pls help
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2019
dejeez:
This is my tracking number EH011639908US since 18days ago still in transit pls help
.. hello , ur package hasn't arrive naija yet , u need to exercise patience , and beside that package is an express mail it should have arrived and deliver by now , give it two weeks then after two weeks if nothing happen , then u can tell the sender to file a claim back .. have a lovely day
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lx3as(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
yomzy4cool:
..hello bro I tracked ur package , ur package has arrived but probably going through some customs clearance , though it might takes times but to be honest with u , u just have to be patient a little bit, let's give it space of two weeks after that if nothing happen I will tell u what to do next ... have a nice day

Thanks so much for your efforts. More blessings!

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.