Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,287 members, 7,881,069 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:50 AM

Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank (18535 Views)

Remove Fuel Subsidy Now! World Bank Tells Buhari. / The Differences Between The IMF And The World Bank / TRANSFORMATION AGENDA: Nigeria’s Economy Outlook Growing, Says World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by ShangoThor(m): 12:13am On Jan 22, 2011
[size=18pt]Mr Onno Ruhl of the world bank was absolutely spot on.[/size]

Our ability and confidence as a Nation to formulate and implement solutions has been sapped,

Jos crisis = north/south issue = no resolution = no moving forward
Ailing & incapacitated president Yar'adua, Goodluck couldn't assume powers = north/south issue
Poor infrastructure = north/south issue = unresolved
Corruption = north/south issue = unresolved (OBJ could not in a million years have arrested IBB)
Armed Forces problem = north/south issue = imbalance in composition = unresolved
Federation Formulation problem = north/south issue = forcefully resolved = citizen resentment
Oil revenue problem = north/south issue = unresolved

and the list goes on and on,
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by Katsumoto: 12:14am On Jan 22, 2011
jason123:

You are right. OIL has made Nigerians lazy! People do not want to work anymore, all they want is to get rich QUICKLY. This has contributed to the way people see corruption as a good habit. According to Nigerian policemen, " MAN MUST CHOP NOW"! grin

See below; I was going to make that point but the poster below captures it accurately. Why set up a company that you can only steal from when it becomes profitable in 5 years when you can loot oil revenue?

EzzyIzzy:

[b]The stagnation of our development is hinged squarely on corruption. Corruption has eaten away at our institutions,check it, education,all levels of government and worst of all our moral values! [/b]I so disagree with then IMF man, these guys make their statements to achieve an objective,they are professionals.

How do we tackle this? I strongly agree with Katsumoto,lack of a effective deterrent to offenders. I mean look at China,if your caught,you are a dead man. Here in our land,the bigger money you steal the less the punishment.

Look at Cecilia Ibru and the rest,if this was in the US,everything related to her will be confiscated and all of them will be given long sentences. But today what are they paying for their crimes! They still get to keep part of the loot.

There are so many examples. What we need is a person like Buhari who will use an iron hand to deal with this cancer called corruption!
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by Kilode1: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2011
eku_bear:

Look, from my perspective, in both situations the authorities set up unjust laws (55 mph speed limit on a road that can easily take 80+; power to detain drivers on the silly pretext of looking for documentation X, Y, and Z, making sure not an armed robber, etc) to extract cash from commuters.

Both are government shakedowns for cash, are they not? Setup an unjust law to extract money. Yet one is viewed as OK, and the other an example of prime evil  

You are now having fun undecided

Agree or disagree with the speed limit law, point is; it went through due process.

The Policeman harassing you and your family for N50 is not acting on any process written in law. no process to it at all, it is haphazard, it is corrupt, it is blatant dehumanizing oppression. It happens too much in Nigeria!

You are enjoying this too much. People die everyday because of Nigerian Corruption, silly avoidable deaths.

Eku bear, ever been to a Nigerian Public Hospital? Or a Nigerian prison? or even a Nigerian Police Station, I'll recommend a visit to those places for you on your next trip, just visit as an observer.
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by dayokanu(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2011
asha 80:

ok let us assume that buhari becomes the president for the next 8 yrs and curbs reduces corruption to the barest minimum.after he leeaves office what next?what is the gurauntee that the next person is going to continue from where he stopped?remember efcc under ribadu and efcc now under waziri?

the issue is that we have a system that encourages corruption.we need to set up strong systems not strong individuals.

It takes the will of a president who is sincere to effect those changes. In those 8yrs when the norm is Steal money and Go to jail. People would definitely think twice about that. When all the OBJ, Anenih, IBB are cooling in jail, the younger generation coming up would learn.

But with a GEJ rule? Whats the difference when his best friend is Tony Anenih- Mr fix-it.

jason123:

My brother, my opinion is that we as Nigerians are never truthful to ourselves. It's because we  would never support anyone that tries to persecute those politicians. The ethnic and religious sentiments would not allow us to do this. We need massive education programs that occurred in the old west to happen in Nigeria so that people can be aware. Most of these politicians, would just hire thugs if things do not go there way as we saw how Atiku did in the north a few days ago. For this reason, I support ACN.

When a good govt come and pick everyone from all side of the country without bias, you would see that the people would hail the person. You think if OBJ is thrown into prison people in the SW wont throw a party? or if Anenih is caught people wont celebrate? Why didnt ppl protest when they picked up Bode George?

The protest can only be if the populace feel the govt is biased by practising selective justice.

@ your second paragraph,
No one has the liver but and no one will ever have the liver to do such except a disciplined military government but you have to agree that buhari has been given so much undeserved credit. Idiagbon was the one that made those drastic changes.
Right now, I have concluded that corruption cannot be removed totally, its impossible but measures can be taken to reduce it drastically by decentralising the power.

If your solution is decentralising power, who do you think would want to decentralised power, A GEJ and cohorts who profits from the system as it is or a Buhari?
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by jason123: 12:18am On Jan 22, 2011
Katsumoto:

See below; I was going to make that point but the poster below captures it accurately. Why set up a company that you can only steal from when it becomes profitable in 5 years when you can loot oil revenue?

We need to practice federalism fast. I was initially sceptical about it because of regions that might decide to break away due to increased freedom but I believe if we do not practise federalism, sooner or later we would enter another war. OUR FUNDAMENTAL IDEOLOGIES ARE DIFFERENT.
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 22, 2011
http://books.google.com/books?id=G3zd2SFAy8EC&pg=PA53&lpg=PA53&dq=60+minutes+nigeria+corruption&source=bl&ots=O8KsV65em5&sig=fVPwWoxVJutmv0zbU5U6vSYN26Q&hl=en&ei=DRI6Tfj_L8u38QPz4sTsCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=60%20minutes%20nigeria%20corruption&f=false

i am looking for the cbs video proper

i saw it back in '95 even though it was banned

some hilarious stuff

i forget the name of the fellow who was on abachas corruption task force - that mamser fellow , but his pa demanded a bribe b4 cbs couls interview the man . the guy was casually lounging blathering some give me 100 dollars some give me 150 dollars

wole soyinka had some interesting things to say - when the rot is evident ayt the top, whatever goes on below should not be suprising

Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by olaolabiy: 12:19am On Jan 22, 2011
eku_bear:

It is what it is. Government shakedown = government shakedown. If one is evil, then so is the other. I can tell you I'd prefer not to have written a large check to support some economically unviable town in the middle of nowhere.

the Nigerian one doesn't end up in the government coffers.
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by asha80(m): 12:21am On Jan 22, 2011
eku bear

the police in those climes give you a cheque for overspeeding( yes maybe not reasonable for that long strech of road).it is a way for generating revenue for that town.however in nigeria a police man will stop you for egunje most times for absolutely no reason.of course be reat assured that the money is for himself and not for any danm town.

also you have also raised a curious problem in nigeria.Local councils in nigeria do not generate revenue but are allocated money from abuja.so what is the incentive search for revenue if you are the local council chairman.
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by ikeyman00(m): 12:22am On Jan 22, 2011
@@@@@@@@@@@

ikeyman dnt need no blood clout to tell me that
[size=23pt]
i have been sayin this since back in time[/size]

that this chimp-politician simply lack the zeal and some degree of patriotism to drive Nigeria forward

these mutha suckers got the criminal will to drive stolen dollar in suit case  to oyibo land with no remorse, sleep in the best hotels, drink alcohols; sleep with white punnai; picture clean roads and still have the got to fly back to Nigeria like the planet doesn't exist

this is the reason Obj is always anonymous to the man devil himself

these b astard will live to remember as i speak
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by ekubear1: 12:23am On Jan 22, 2011
Kilode?!:

You are now having fun undecided

Agree or disagree with the speed limit law, point is; it went through due process.

The Policeman harassing you and your family for N50 is not acting on any process written in law. no process to it at all, it is haphazard, it it corrupt, it is blatant dehumanizing oppression. It happens too much in Nigeria!

So when he harasses you for that N50, in theory you don't have to pay, right? But he'll just waste your time if you do not. He'll waste your time asking for papers X, Y, and Z. And if you don't have them, then he'll want to take you to the police station, basically waste your entire day.

It isn't like they are just pointing a gun to your head asking for money, is it? At least as a general rule, that is not how it happens (from what I've seen.) They'll just find some permit/paper that you are supposed to have, which you do not.
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by Katsumoto: 12:23am On Jan 22, 2011
violent:

A girl's personal choice to sleep with an older man is not and should not in any way be defined alongside with corruption, for sam's sake it's a séx between too consenting adults the fact that one is older does not and should not matter.  There aren't laws that prohibits adults from having sexual intercourse with each others, except in a religious state.

why are we even discussing this to begin with?  

Some questions for you to ponder.
1. What is the magnitude of young girls doing in Nigeria as compared to other places, notably developed sociities?
2. Can a corrupt poltician use his ill-gotten wealth to entice a young girl?
3. Do you think the women who left their husbands for OBJ would have done so without his position, power, and wealth?
4. At the end of the day, what do you do with ill-gotten wealth? Do you give it away to charity?
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by EzzyIzzy: 12:26am On Jan 22, 2011
Hello when you say system encourages corruption,what 'system' are you talking about? Corruption thrives because there is no punishment to deter a would be offender.

Let a sincere man get to the center,he will cause laws to be enacted that will effectively mete out appropriate punishment.
Look at Lagos state,is it not much saber these days,amongst the things the Governor did was to cause the state assembly to enact harsh penalties for road offenders,and you can see now that road users in Lagos have become saner!

So to me its not about federalism
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by jason123: 12:26am On Jan 22, 2011
dayokanu:

When a good govt come and pick everyone from all side of the country without bias, you would see that the people would hail the person. You think if OBJ is thrown into prison people in the SW wont throw a party? or if Anenih is caught people wont celebrate? Why didnt ppl protest when they picked up Bode George?

The protest can only be if the populace feel the govt is biased by practising selective justice.

If your solution is decentralising power, who do you think would want to decentralised power, A GEJ and cohorts who profits from the system as it is or a Buhari?
@ Your first 2 paragraphs
You are having a laugh. What might be deemed as corruption in the East is not in the West. Nepotism is in the western and northern blood not the Eastern blood. If you arrest, let's say Tinubu, do you think there would be no protest? Or try arresting Ibb or Atiku as see if the north would not go mad. Moreover other factors such as the majority/ minority factor or the 1966 factor would further heighten the way these people would react.

@ your last paragraph,
To be honest, I do not see anyone doing that soon. The reason is that it benefits them a lot. Moreover, why would an incumbent president want to reduce his power? It takes great discipline to make such a move brother.
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by dayokanu(m): 12:26am On Jan 22, 2011
eku_bear:

So when he harasses you for that N50, in theory you don't have to pay, right? But he'll just waste your time if you do not. He'll waste your time asking for papers X, Y, and Z. And if you don't have them, then he'll want to take you to the police station, basically waste your entire day.

It isn't like they are just pointing a gun to your head asking for money, is it? At least as a general rule, that is not how it happens (from what I've seen.) They'll just find some permit/paper that you are supposed to have, which you do not.

Dapo you have been away from Nigeria for too long and dont understand what we are talking about here. kindly check the link below for some insight.

Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-486794.0.html
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2011
asha 80:

eku bear

the police in those climes give you a cheque for overspeeding( yes maybe not reasonable for that long strech of road).it is a way for generating revenue for that town.however in nigeria a police man will stop you for egunje most times for absolutely no reason.of course be reat assured that the money is for himself and not for any danm town.

i also wanted to point out another of the 'gains' of corruption

most driver/vehicle certifications are obtained via bribery

i'm not even certain there are actually any places where you can actually get a driver's test

i have a license, and i simply settled for it. so did the danfo driver who sees nothing wrong with driving one way

the police who are supposed to check him are only concerned about n50

far worse is the issue of mot, motor vehicle certification

cars are supposed to be certified before being driven on nigerian roads.

in particular trucks are to be recertified every 6 months

i have a hilux. i ensure it is in goo working order and all that, but while i have the certificates, it has never once been inspected

this also goes for the death trap, bad brakes bad engine trailers ytha keep falling down every other day on other cars

just one example the end result of corruption
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by jason123: 12:31am On Jan 22, 2011
@ dapo

Things do not work that way in Nigeria. Everything in Nigeria defiles logic. grin cheesy
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by ekubear1: 12:34am On Jan 22, 2011
@dayokanu: I appreciate the link man and have seen and heard stories like that. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong or extremely naive. But both of these situations feel like gov't extortion to me.
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by Kilode1: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2011
eku_bear:

My brother you are indeed very naive about Nigeria, You probably lack the experience to understand. Have you lived in Nigeria for a stretch of time before? say 5 years w/o leaving?

They can kill you bro! They will kill you and no one will investigate.

But, come o, You cannot be that naive, you've seen the videos right, the Boko haram videos? oppression is a national culture in Nigeria. Oppression aggravates our corruption. There is little to no respect for the egalitarian principles they taught you in America and Europe.

In Nigeria, might wins every time. No hope for the little man,

To answer you, Yes Your family will pay, because it goes beyond time wasting. Hahaha I wish that's all it takes to not pay bribes,  time wasting? LOL.

Take my advice, visit those places I mentioned.

SMH
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by olaolabiy: 12:36am On Jan 22, 2011
eku_bear:

Why are you talking like this. You are annoying those who live in Nigeria and experience this daily.

Waste your day just like that. And, for your info, you can be shot because opf 50 naira. Ok?
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by asha80(m): 12:36am On Jan 22, 2011
EzzyIzzy:

Hello when you say system encourages corruption,what 'system' are you talking about? Corruption thrives because there is no punishment to deter a would be offender.

Let a sincere man get to the center
,he will cause laws to be enacted that will effectively mete out appropriate punishment.
Look at Lagos state,is it not much saber these days,amongst the things the Governor did was to cause the state assembly to enact harsh penalties for road offenders,and you can see now that road users in Lagos have become saner!

were will you get the sincere man from within naija?

when fashola leaves office what is the guarantee that the next person will do same.

you do not know what you are talking about if you understimate the effect the unitary system masquarading as federalsm that we are practicing.
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by dayokanu(m): 12:38am On Jan 22, 2011
There was pandemonium at Akonwonjo area of Lagos State following the death of a commercial bus driver simply identified as Kazeem.

Mr. Kareem, in his late 20s, was allegedly shot dead about 3.15pm on Tuesday by a trigger-happy policeman over N50.

The policeman, attached to a patrol vehicle in the area, allegedly shot Mr. Kazeem at the Vulcanizer Bus stop at Egbeda, over the bus driver's refusal to give the policemen who were on stop-and-search operation, the money.

Other commercial buses and tricycles were giving the policemen the tip of N50 each time they passed by the officials.

Mr. Kazeem was said to have complained about the endless extortion by the policemen and when he was stopped, he refused to pay the money, saying that he had paid his due to the policemen.

As he was driving off with the passengers in his bus, the policeman was said to have corked his gun and shot him. The bullet allegedly hit him on the head and he died instantly.

An eye witness, who identified herself as Toyin, narrated what happened.

"I was standing at the Vulcaniser bus stop to board a bus to my house when I heard a gunshot. The bullet hit a commercial bus driver who was conveying some passengers, and the driver lost control of his vehicle and the vehicle hit the bus in front of him. The policeman who shot him was demanding for N50 tip, but the driver said he had paid N50 before. He was driving off when the police shot him."

Riot breaks out

Mr. Kareem's death led to a violent protest in the area. Bus drivers and other residents of the area took to the streets with dangerous weapons and attacked the police patrol van. The police men took to their heels, but the official who allegedly shot the driver was apprehended by the mob.

They dragged him on the ground and used broken bottles and machete on him. The policeman was later rescued by the combined efforts of other policemen, the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), and men of the mobile police squad.

More than 200 policemen were immediately drafted to the area, while police patrol vans, numbering 15, were at the scene of the incident to quell the rioters, with a helicopter hovering over the area.

The mob, however, were not deterred by the presence of the policemen as they went wild, destroying everything belonging to the police, while others chased any policeman they saw.

A senior police officer at the scene of the accident said the incident was unfortunate.

"Before we got here, the damage has been done. A policeman was in the pool of his own blood, and the hoodlums were using dangerous weapons to fight us. Initially, our men were shooting to stop the hoodlums, because some of them were using AK47 guns, machetes, and other weapons to attack us. All the DPO in and around Egbeda have been deployed to the scene, and more officers were deployed from Ikeja Division, to assist," he said.

When contacted on the incident almost immdiately, the police spokesperson, Frank Mba, said he had not been briefed on the incident. "I don't have details yet" he said in a text message.

But shortly afterwards, he sent another text message, saying "The police has returned normalcy to the area. The case is under investigation, the police officers will be dealt with in accordance with the law, including dismissal and prosecution, if they are found wanting."

He added, however, that prosecution awaits "the thugs who took the laws into their hands."

"We believe that jungle justice has no place in our criminal justice system, and two wrongs cannot make a right. 24 persons have been arrested and transferred to the SCID Panti for profiling and investigation," Mr. Mba said.

A similar incident happened at Ishashi area of the state, barely two weeks ago, when a policeman allegedly shot dead a commercial motorcycle rider over his refusal to give the policeman a bribe of N20. The commercial motorcycle riders in the area took to the streets and protested the death of their colleague.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Crime/5599728-146/story.csp

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-486794.0.html
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by aljharem2: 12:38am On Jan 22, 2011
ola olabiy:

Why are you talking like this. You are annoying those who live in Nigeria and experience this daily.

Waste your day just like that. And, for your info, you can be shot because opf 50 naira. Ok?

haba bros, which one is annoying there

you just tell him he is wrong that's all undecided
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2011
more on roads

last year, several nigerians died in a ghastly motor accident where police set u their n50 road block and  petrol tanker with bad  brakes caused a pile up which became  an inferno

some five years ago, a classmate of mine died in an accident in which some frsc officials who were causing a hold up on a downward road ran away when a with a trailer with bad brakes came along

it goes on and on

our SON has been compromised, so i have spent N8000 angry angry angry angry on my fecking chinese generator and it is still not working because of fake brand new spare parts
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by Beaf: 12:40am On Jan 22, 2011
EzzyIzzy:

Let a sincere man get to the center,he will cause laws to be enacted that will effectively mete out appropriate punishment.

That is a roundabout argument. There is punishment for corruption in Nigeria, there are laws and there is a constitution. If these are not being adhered to, it is because the system allows or even encourages such breaches. Nobody is born corrupt, the system IS inefectual and was designed by corrupt generals so they could continue to milk the economy after they had left power.
In Lagos you have given as an example, Fashola has completely changed the system to get a few things working (the emphasis is on "few"wink. It would require a total systemic change to get Lagos to operate even at West African standards; outside West Africa (talkless of the West), the organisation of Lagos is a disgrace, there is still a very long way to go.

Improve the system and you kill corruption. The sharing of free money at Abuja is the number one reason for our shabby values. We need true federalism that will allow the people to actually generate money. Nigeria is a total embarrassment as far as development is concerned, we are an absolute disgrace.
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by Katsumoto: 12:40am On Jan 22, 2011
asha 80:

when fashola leaves office what is the guarantee that the next person will do same.

you do not know what you are talking about if you understimate the effect the unitary system masquarading as federalsm that we are practicing.

It can be done. One day monkey go go market but he no go return. There are people who can do it but it is a question of getting there.
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by Kilode1: 12:42am On Jan 22, 2011
Beaf:

Improve the system and you kill corruption. The sharing of free money at Abuja is the number one reason for our shabby values. We need true federalism that will allow the people to actually generate money. Nigeria is a total embarrassment as far as development is concerned, we are an absolute disgrace.

You are not lying bro!
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by ekubear1: 12:42am On Jan 22, 2011
Fair enough. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. I guess I've been lucky not to experience the negative parts of police in Nigeria, who knows. Or maybe it doesn't affect you if you are above some level of wealth.
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by jason123: 12:43am On Jan 22, 2011
asha 80:

You are right. The system supports a sort of monarchy that appoints people into power. If you are not in their favour, you are out. Only GOD will help us out of this mess.
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by olaolabiy: 12:44am On Jan 22, 2011
Beaf:

That is a roundabout argument. There is punishment for corruption in Nigeria, there are laws and there is a constitution. If these are not being adhered to, it is because the system allows or even encourages such breaches. Nobody is born corrupt, the system IS inefectual and was designed by corrupt generals so they could continue to milk the economy after they had left power.
In Lagos you have given as an example, Fashola has completely changed[b] the system [/b] to get a few things working (the emphasis is on "few"wink. It would require a total systemic change to get Lagos to operate even at West African standards; outside West Africa (talkless of the West), the organisation of Lagos is a disgrace, there is still a very long way to go.

An inept system equals corruption
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by asha80(m): 12:44am On Jan 22, 2011
Katsumoto:

It can be done. One day monkey go go market but he no go return. There are people who can do it but it is a question of getting there.

why do i get the feeling that the question of getting there is actually because of the system/structure we are running?
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by jason123: 12:45am On Jan 22, 2011
eku_bear:

Fair enough. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. I guess I've been lucky not to experience the negative parts of police in Nigeria, who knows. O[b]r maybe it doesn't affect you if you are above some level of wealth.
[/b]
It affect everyone except you are in government. Try spending a year in Lagos and see what I am talking about.
Re: Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank by aljharem2: 12:47am On Jan 22, 2011
oyb:

more on roads

last year, several nigerians died in a ghastly motor accident where police set u their n50 road block and  petrol tanker with bad  brakes caused a pile up which became  an inferno

some five years ago, a classmate of mine died in an accident in which some frsc officials who were causing a hold up on a downward road ran away when a with a trailer with bad brakes came along

it goes on and on

our SON has been compromised, so i have spent N8000 angry angry angry angry on my fecking chinese generator and it is still not working because of fake brand new spare parts

that is the most annoying issue in nigeria,, i tell you angry angry angry angry angry angry

Dapobear, jason, Dayokaun, Asha80, ileke-idi and co

pls i know your parents are a bit rich for them to make you study aboard

pls when you finish studing, come back home and do something about this electricity problem plaguing nigeria angry angry angry

the generator selles have done all to stop constant electrity in nigeria

pls guys do something about it if u can,,, it is an assignment you all

all diaspora people comeback home and do something about electrity, your name will be engrave in the nigeria history book,,,i tell you,,,your surnames will never ever be forgotten, i tell you angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Sues EFCC N200bn For ‘Defamation, Falsehood’ / Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.