Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5501741 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (2353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agitator: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2011
all antar gurus make una post or return him money or i go join am deal with una angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agitator: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2011
Sophieamore1 no worry i dey by your side. i just dey watch dem for the next day dem go hear from me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agitator: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2011
why nigerians no fit dey honest for once, undecided undecided undecided make una no allow me to vex oh angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2011
@all

Plz i need a good relaible cline for my 4669z.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ftadream: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2011
Estiimable:

Pls ,on which frequency can i get AGAPE TV on Eutelsat W4W7?
AGAPE TV is on W4/7 tp: 12284 H 27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olofofo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2011
figment232:

@all

Plz i need a good relaible cline for my 4669z.plz dont refer me to olofofo

@figment

he ge wetin olofofo do you?

@sophieamore

how would any post anything of interest when you abuse everyone? you really need to change bro, it might be cool to do it sometimes but really when u think about it, its not cool at all,

@all

I do follow the contributions of this forum daily and i try to make my input sometimes. I owe this thread a lot, but the truth of the matter is that majority of us early visitors to this forum are now drawn to the "Dark Side of FTA" to me this is where most of the actions is and it takes a lot of research to fully benefit from it, this is why there's the group, cause not everything can be made public, even in the more civilized satellite boards, ask those that are members on this Group, we all started on this thread, the group was born of a necessity to protect ourselves and some of the more sensitive information that we share here, I have no issues with anyone fraternizing as long the aim of the fraternity is being achieved, i will continue to make my contributions here and but seriously enough with the tribalism accusations et al, lets try and unite ourselves instead. viva fta,

PS, Sophieamore, will not be surprised if you abuse this post again, but i guess that will really underline the point am trying to make,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by figment232(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2011
@olofofo

u no do figment anything oo.in fact i just want a fresh reference
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olofofo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
figment232:

@olofofo

u no do figment anything oo.in fact i just want a fresh reference

ok ooooo. good luck with that,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOWNJUJU: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2011
@olofofo, i tank u 4ur courage but sometyms "silence is d best answers for a fool". Chikina!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olofofo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2011
I think we have all been silent for too long . it's time to take back this thread from people that will knowingly destroy it for those that want to genuinely achieve something from it, if your trade is abuse go somewhere else and let those that want to learn stay, those that have nothing to contribute should be those that should be keeping quiet,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOWNJUJU: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
Ok oh! I am in. Lets make this place happen again.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Osekele(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
NEW! NEW!! NEW!!! HIGH DEFINITION (HD) FREE TO AIR (FTA) RECEIVERS ALREADY EQUIPPED WITH SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR SALE. FOR ENQUIRIES CALL: 08054611414
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2011
@OLOFOFO,
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE NOW THE MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM.
@OSEKELE,
YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE, THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO TRADE GARBAGE.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Osekele(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
This is not garbage. its a must-buy only if u know what i mean!!! YOU WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE ONE!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by saintchyco: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2011
Osekele:

This is not garbage. its a must-buy only if u know what i mean!!! YOU WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE ONE!!!

come here http://groups.google.com/group/sat-link and share with us osekele we are ready to hear what you have to offer

please give clear description when you arrive
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
undecided
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olofofo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2011
@sophieamore

that's more like it, meanwhile writing with capital letters ion the web is considered shouting,

@all

those with zeta cards on DSTV subs with valid subscription should try version 1.30p software to reclaim t heir box, 69z coming soon.

@Osekele

no be so we talk am ooooo!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gangsta101(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2011
Hi Sophieamore,

Its really a lot easier to talk (or Type) rudely to a person on the internet than face to face, most likely because you can't see the person u are addressing, infact, it takes a lot of courage to be civil on the net, even when u think a person may have offended you. But its not cool to use rude language at everyone who disagrees with you, and really i don't think the thread is such a bad place, yes a lot of people who used to post here regularly in the past have move over to the other side, but there are still a lot of people for whom this thread is still relevant. there are a lot of people who were here before i came on board, Oga Twinstaiye still moderates this thread, that means he takes his time to read every single post no matter how boring or not so cool the post might be, and he has been here almost for page 1, F_Marshal, Enitan, Olofofo, Bodejohn, George, just to mention a few, they still come in here and make a post once in a while, they don't need anyone to tell them how to track a bird, or what LNB to use or to what angle should you skew to get a bird, Naa, they just love to hang out here, help someone who needs a pointer and move on.
Also there are those who are just discovering the wonderful world of Satellite television, they search a satellite related topic on google and they get directed here and to them, this is more than an encyclopedia.
so what if theres nothing interesting that catches your attention, it does not mean it isn't worth its salt anymore, also you could go out and look for something to liven it up once in a while

Finally, be friendly, i just might be your next door neighbour for all you know.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eltonluigi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
CTL(12602V26657) Nollywood (12603V26657) both on Intelsat 7/10ku
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
@all

those with zeta cards on DSTV subs with valid subscription should try version 1.30p software to reclaim t heir box, 69z coming soon.

None of the ss opened on 69x
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olofofo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
Digitman:

@all

None of the ss opened on 69x

with the 130p?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sambass(m): 12:27am On Sep 13, 2011
Fellow Nairalanders dat we v been here 2geda from season1 til now is not easy so keep it goin. Long live FTA long live bigjoe and long live Nairaland. @pito, georgeD and adewest ur head is there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 12:53am On Sep 13, 2011
biss1 and digitman contact me for a details thru gadotor@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Osekele(m): 6:02am On Sep 13, 2011
@olofofo
awo ni e now!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sunsat(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2011
@ All,This is a general ANNOUNCEMENT to all. Pls we should stop replying all treated question especially those question posted on the wrong thread {e.g}imagine someone asking how to track a bird on the thread of FTA live matches, I can remember when I joined this forum far back 2009,things were very strict and that made to went back to Part 1 and started reading and even till date and this is the more reason why I don't ask unneccessary question because I am not lazy to read past QUESTIONS & ANSWERS of NAIRALAND,I have kept reading from the post of our past Guru because it is said that a reader is a leader, he who has ears, let him hear
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sambass(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2011
Gud talk
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2011
gadotor:

biss1 and digitman contact me for a details thru gadotor@gmail.com
you've got mail.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2011
olofofo:

with the 130p?
Yes !
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2011
pls,i need this software for my strong decoder 4663x (version 1.22p) . I need it for rs232 cable for spliting(option menu). Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adewest(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2011
Sun-sat:

@ All,This is a general ANNOUNCEMENT to all. Pls we should stop replying all treated question especially those question posted on the wrong thread {e.g}imagine someone asking how to track a bird on the thread of FTA live matches, I can remember when I joined this forum far back 2009,things were very strict and that made to went back to Part 1 and started reading and even till date and this is the more reason why I don't ask unneccessary question because I am not lazy to read past QUESTIONS & ANSWERS of NAIRALAND,I have kept reading from the post of our past Guru because it is said that a reader is a leader, he who has ears, let him hear

@Sunsat
Did you mean they no longer live ? shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sambass(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2011
@Adewest longest time hope u don become general now. Lol but i knw dat u wil reach there soonest
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2011
Digitman you got a mail.thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (2353) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.