Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings (39311 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by nairavsdollars(f): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2022
To tighten the bolts of the shaky stuffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
100k for u asap if u can tell me things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor

Quote with your account number bro

Do you have 100k? Or you wan just run mouth like an idiot? Show me your bank statement, then I can engage you. Just a screenshot of your bank statement, then we can talk or carry your poor self and so play with your mate..
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2022
otipoju:
Buhari the second.

Na France your own hospital dey no be London.

King of France!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2022
He Don go for medical check up again them no won talk true
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Richieniit: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Meeting abi health check up lol
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2022
What important meeting? He’s still a southerner and will pray for him

Despite the purposeful blows he’s still one of our own
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by gonkin(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Ajala Pro max
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Ijoba85: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2022
I love him ...
Creditalerts:
Rubbish, all these old political grandpa that should be resting with their looted fund ,I'm obidient is a movement the youth are wiser now.he is one of the major problems we have in nigeria just imagine what he said IT IS MY TURN TO RULE angry his manifesto is to loot and everything about him is based on lies right from when he assisted buhari to promise us so many unfulfilled lies ,God will fight you tinubu I swear. angry angry angry angry

Buhari pro max

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Agricmoney(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2022
let me go and prepare for my own meeting o

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by rickyrex(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of Nigeria! Get used to it

I am BATIFIED
bird wey dey only fly for night. so valueless
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Richieniit: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Rubbish.

Peter Obi traveled to UK before the primaries for medical checkup and later went to Egypt after the primaries to learn how to become an electrician within three days.

We know say Obi dey healthy and can last 1hr on top woman. I doubt Tinubu still dey get erection grin
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by shiwex: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Which important agbero meeting....Gone are the days you sell blue as white to the people......Tinubu is a reject. We no want.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Shopwiiser: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

I am BATIFIED
firstly get used to suffering... cos its the same thing you are saying
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Arabaincubus: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2022
To seek his certificates or to change pampers?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by fyneguy: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:
Rubbish, all these old political grandpa that should be resting with their looted fund ,I'm obidient is a movement the youth are wiser now.he is one of the major problems we have in nigeria just imagine what he said IT IS MY TURN TO RULE angry his manifesto is to loot and everything about him is based on lies right from when he assisted buhari to promise us so many unfulfilled lies ,God will fight you tinubu I swear. angry angry angry angry

Buhari pro max

Obi na IPOB project.

Dead on arrival

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by aylagos(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Go well BAT
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by foreshore(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Presidential Candidate and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, travelled out of the country early Monday morning after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.

He is off to Paris, France to hold some important meetings.

The APC standard bearer is expected back in the country shortly.

Earlier before his departure, he attended the public presentation of a book titled ‘Mr. Speaker’ and launch of legislative mentoring initiative in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Speaker of House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

On June 8, Asiwaju Tinubu emerged the Presidential candidate of APC for the February 25, 2023 election at the party’s presidential primaries/national convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

After the election, he immediately embarked on a series of thank you and reconciliation visits to those who contested against him at the party’s primaries including the seven aspirants who stepped down for him.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-jets-out-to-france-for-important-meetings/

Old wine trying to look fresh and young
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by LIGHTROOM: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Corn investor
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Kelsmatuc(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
nnamdi kanu said more than that to buhari n his parents died b4 buhari

The same man is locked up in buhari cage now

That’s what karma can do for u
same karma will do same to u n your fellow thugs insulting us here and there....it comes to Tinubu, u guys won't want us to talk....let it Peter Obi or news about Anambra or east ...una go carry una useless sef d disturb us up n down....make Karma visit u too
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by rickyrex(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Rubbish.

Peter Obi traveled to UK before the primaries for medical checkup and later went to Egypt after the primaries to learn how to become an electrician within three days.
lol nah why tinubu wear canvass...una no go kill me with laugh. Shaky shaky daddy. Old papa youngy. Him tine don pass.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by obembet(f): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Rubbish.

Don't mind those mumu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Danwakae(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Medical meeting, quick recovery
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by obembet(f): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Africana1123:
they no deh live long for your family?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ayenale1(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Meeting abi for knee surgery...
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Safe journey
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2022
He never enter, he don dey travel.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Shevchenkko: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

I am BATIFIED
Incoming president of your town union.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by redcliff: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Rubbish.

Oga na medicals Tinubu go do, na this same France he go do medicals before.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Realists(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2022
fyneguy:

Obi na IPOB project.

Dead on arrival

Imagine Okoros think they can sell another made in ABA product to Nigerians, When Kaduna Nzeogwu & his tribal coup de tat potters where busy killing Northerners, They never believed a day will come, that they will seek Nigerians mandate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Prince111111: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2022
The guy go get an energizer from his doctor grin
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Lighthome: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Ibo people curses and hatred for Tinubu will even make more people, like me vote for him rather than Obi. The bitterness is too toxic and this is not require in modern politics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by southsouthking(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Baba is going for treatment take it or leave it.
Away based presidio.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints / Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.