Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings (39310 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Shevchenkko: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Rubbish.

Peter Obi traveled to UK before the primaries for medical checkup and later went to Egypt after the primaries to learn how to become an electrician within three days.
You're too old to do all these zombie work..
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by BigYash: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Meeting that can't be held in Nigeria grin
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by condralbedez: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of Nigeria! Get used to it

I am BATIFIED
What of your cousin brother,is he batfied too
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Joyrise: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:
Rubbish, all these old political grandpa that should be resting with their looted fund ,I'm obidient is a movement the youth are wiser now.he is one of the major problems we have in nigeria just imagine what he said IT IS MY TURN TO RULE angry his manifesto is to loot and everything about him is based on lies right from when he assisted buhari to promise us so many unfulfilled lies ,God will fight you tinubu I swear. angry angry angry angry

Buhari pro max

I pray that with this your submission about someone's age, U dont grow old at all. U die early so others like you know the value of old age

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Bimpe29: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Safe journey Mr President.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by caprini1: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2022
obembet:

Don't mind those mumu
I like Tinubu the man,but not the one aspiring to be the next President.But regarding his agbado statement,i saw something in the bible and i was like ,this man might be spiritual....read thus : JOEL 2: 19
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Kaiser20: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Presidential Candidate and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, travelled out of the country early Monday morning after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.

He is off to Paris, France to hold some important meetings.

The APC standard bearer is expected back in the country shortly.

Earlier before his departure, he attended the public presentation of a book titled ‘Mr. Speaker’ and launch of legislative mentoring initiative in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Speaker of House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

On June 8, Asiwaju Tinubu emerged the Presidential candidate of APC for the February 25, 2023 election at the party’s presidential primaries/national convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

After the election, he immediately embarked on a series of thank you and reconciliation visits to those who contested against him at the party’s primaries including the seven aspirants who stepped down for him.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-jets-out-to-france-for-important-meetings/
Very very important meeting with the medical doctors in Paris.
Tinubu is a follower not a leader. He couldn't build any medical hospital in Lagos what a shame
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu went to hospital.

I don't know why these people will be hiding everything from the common man.

His health is very bad now.

There is nothing to be hidden here.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by MolarT(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2022
He had his surgery recently in France so we know the meeting wey him de go for… Nigerians, u Realy wanna have this kinda President again for 8yrs
Lanrelagboi:
Presidential Candidate and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, travelled out of the country early Monday morning after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.

He is off to Paris, France to hold some important meetings.

The APC standard bearer is expected back in the country shortly.

Earlier before his departure, he attended the public presentation of a book titled ‘Mr. Speaker’ and launch of legislative mentoring initiative in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Speaker of House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

On June 8, Asiwaju Tinubu emerged the Presidential candidate of APC for the February 25, 2023 election at the party’s presidential primaries/national convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

After the election, he immediately embarked on a series of thank you and reconciliation visits to those who contested against him at the party’s primaries including the seven aspirants who stepped down for him.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-jets-out-to-france-for-important-meetings/
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Joyrise:

I pray that with this your submission about someone's age, U dont grow old at all. U die early so others like you know the value of old age

May every evil words you've spoken against Igbo's and Peter Obi forever follow you and your generations to come.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Gozac: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Why lying, just say that he went for routine medical check up
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Dracas: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2022
With that shaky left hand, I bet this man didn't wear that suit himself. Three aids must have dressed him up.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by eldoradoxx: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Rubbish.

Peter Obi traveled to UK before the primaries for medical checkup and later went to Egypt after the primaries to learn how to become an electrician within three days.
All these lies just to justify why Nigeria has to go through another burden of a sick man being in the helms of the affairs of Nigeria while a new set of cabal take charge, feeding fat while the country continues to nosedive, are u not tired of old sick men governing your country ?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ThePlugg(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2022
See ehn old school cap on one dust brown coat,all ehn guys sef look old school,not presidential to me,you never even sidon u don de fly fly....Baron,naso u wan do ur Bois U no give us loud smoke,u don de disembark....
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Toluwanise247(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:
Rubbish, all these old political grandpa that should be resting with their looted fund ,I'm obidient is a movement the youth are wiser now.he is one of the major problems we have in nigeria just imagine what he said IT IS MY TURN TO RULE angry his manifesto is to loot and everything about him is based on lies right from when he assisted buhari to promise us so many unfulfilled lies ,God will fight you tinubu I swear. angry angry angry angry

Buhari pro max
If you are educated and you are wise comparing Tinubu and obi is highest level of stupidity. You don’t need to like him but your hate is not needed.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by obembet(f): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2022
caprini1:
I like Tinubu the man,but not the one aspiring to be the next President.But regarding his agbado statement,i saw something in the bible and i was like ,this man might be spiritual....read thus : JOEL 2: 19

I don't like Tinubu base on age and health issues. But the way Igbo dey insult him and Yoruba make him like him. I like peter obi, he's a good man but have the worst supporters

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Moferere:
The way Obi supporter have been wailing on this is alarming sad
Same way Tinubu's supporters were lamenting wen Obi went to Egypt for good
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Thinktwicemybro: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Africana1123:
because they no get ambition ,today is Monday I have a lot to do ; I know you cannot relate.
So your owomida work for park na ambition.
I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by stasius: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2022
See attire.

Wow. Him media team is trying.

Nice photography
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Respect55(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Important meetings.
Very very important meetings with his doctors.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Pakute: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Medical trip you mean grin grin grin. We know better
Join the winning team. Osinbajo is BATified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Temptee101(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2022
All sensible youths and well meaning Nigerians who are tired of the current state of the country stand with Peter Obi

Those supporting these old devilish men who have brought us nothing but unimaginable misery are doing so either because of some stipends paid to them or they are cursed with perpetual suffering and gnashing of teeth

I'm remain humbly Obidient

Vote Peter Obi for a better life and future. This I guarantee you.

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by hammer567: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2022
THE ONLY PEOPLE TINUBU WILL SELL TO THE WHITE COLONIALIST IS HIS YORUBA PEOPLE.

NA FROM FART WE DEY TAKE KNOW HOW SHIT GO BE.

HE HAS ALREADY STARTED, JUST HOW BUHARI TAKE START, ABROAD BASED PRESIDENT.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Vondata(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Meeting abi hospital
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Elidrisy20: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Medical trip
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Rubbish.

you're just another name for savage, thanks for educating those bunch of illiterate people of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Onifademich(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]For ur Data subscription, Bill payment such as gotv,startime, dstv, electricitybill and lots mor download HelpdeskTech on playstore
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigeria will never be ruled by a walking corpse again. That thing can go and rule his South West people for life, we don't give a Bleep but not Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Heathrow44:

shut up there, u paid urchin!

why should she? did your Pthief obi want to be elected as a dictator because the way you his insane supporters are cursing and abusing everyone that have contrary opinions is not just sickening but height of foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by zeembab(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:

Buhari pro max

REJECT OF DOT NATION COMPLAINING...Biafra....BIADRUG....BIAGREED

OBI SHOULD GO RULE THE DOT NATION FIRST....IN 1000 YEARS...UNA NO GO SMELL ASO ROCK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by kingyakos: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Important meeting or important health treatment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu, Fayose And Bode George All Smiles In New Photos / Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.