Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,352 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings (39383 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Rubbish.

Peter Obi traveled to UK before the primaries for medical checkup and later went to Egypt after the primaries to learn how to become an electrician within three days.
your papa
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by DrGeoAngel: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
My people, this is Grenada’s new Prime Minister - an astute 44-year-old Attorney called Dickon Mitchell. He won the election yesterday. But he was not meant to win. The ruling party had 100% of the 15 seats but he overturned this to 9 - 6. His party was in the doldrums when he was elected leader only last October. But he stayed the course despite being dismissed as "too young and green for leadership". The current Prime Minister is 75 years old and has been Prime Minister of Grenada since 2013. Previously, he was Prime Minister from 1995 to 2008 and from 2013 to present. He has been the longest-serving Prime Minister in Grenadian history, holding the office for more than 19 years. The younger generation showed up and said ‘no way’. They voted him out and got someone whom they felt represented them, their ideas, their energy, their future. Kudos to them. Nigeria’s future lies with her youth -- once they know their power to make change happen. #copied
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by 2tpick: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Charly68:
Honestly if Nigerians can trust Tinubu and vote for him,he will raise first class future leaders for the nation. I say this judging by his style of leadership.. IBB tried to do same but he messed his works up with June 12 1993 debacle..he would have been a living legend today .

That is one of things I think he is capable of doing. On the contrary, he is getting old and his strength is gradually leaving him and might not be able to see that true as a result. Besides this is Nigeria and I believe he must have to negotiate his way in and out of the presidency. Can he be bold enough to wrestle the born-to-rule mentality from the northerners and restructure the nation for the better? He can but not not in the twilight of his political career

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Yemi7up: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:
Rubbish, all these old political grandpa that should be resting with their looted fund ,I'm obidient is a movement the youth are wiser now.he is one of the major problems we have in nigeria just imagine what he said IT IS MY TURN TO RULE angry his manifesto is to loot and everything about him is based on lies right from when he assisted buhari to promise us so many unfulfilled lies ,God will fight you tinubu I swear. angry angry angry angry

Buhari pro max
How old is Obi
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Wwwq: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Really
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by DOD88: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:
Rubbish, all these old political grandpa that should be resting with their looted fund ,I'm obidient is a movement the youth are wiser now.he is one of the major problems we have in nigeria just imagine what he said IT IS MY TURN TO RULE angry his manifesto is to loot and everything about him is based on lies right from when he assisted buhari to promise us so many unfulfilled lies ,God will fight you tinubu I swear. angry angry angry angry

Buhari pro max
I wonder why people like you would just pass public comment with duly thinking and reasoning. When has it is my turn become a sin or an abomination? So if you say it is my turn to shine, to reign, to be rich, to be promoted, to become this and that, is it a sin? You're short of reasoning indeed! For your info, with that Jagaban's statement, since he said, he has not gone to sleep. He is working day and night to achieve his dream. He remains the candidate who worked hard more than all the candidates. Give it to him, he is an enigmatic politician. Wake up from your hatred and envy, and support him.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by onilanre(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Presidential Candidate and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, travelled out of the country early Monday morning after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.

He is off to Paris, France to hold some important meetings.

The APC standard bearer is expected back in the country shortly.

Earlier before his departure, he attended the public presentation of a book titled ‘Mr. Speaker’ and launch of legislative mentoring initiative in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Speaker of House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

On June 8, Asiwaju Tinubu emerged the Presidential candidate of APC for the February 25, 2023 election at the party’s presidential primaries/national convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

After the election, he immediately embarked on a series of thank you and reconciliation visits to those who contested against him at the party’s primaries including the seven aspirants who stepped down for him.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-jets-out-to-france-for-important-meetings/

Old picture
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by rickleye: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Important Medical Check Up Meeting !
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Lightorder: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
What is wrong with appearing in his his usual instead of this papa ajasco outfit . Many stupid youths is the reason why these old frauds take us for granted
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by dheilaw1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:

Buhari pro max
you too dey cry cos water plenty for your eyes
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by FreeIgboho: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
otipoju:
Buhari the Second.

Na France your own hospital dey, no be London.

From London to Paris.. real change has come.

Issokay. King of France!!!

You see? We want change, now we have manifested change! Power of the subconscious!
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by PoliteActivist: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
What's important about this news.

See below.
This is the ruling party's presidential candidate

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ufotunang: 6:31am On Jun 28, 2022
otipoju:

Its scary to even imagine another 8 years like this.
....so that is why nigerians should be obi-dient to avoid another 8 years of suffering

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States / Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.