Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,101 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings (39381 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by sencekompis: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022
IPOB are not happy hiihiii
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by sencekompis: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022
TINUBU ALL THE WAY
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Mfetenang: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2022
If you are not happy that Tinubu has travelled to France please call the police. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by otipoju(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2022
TinubuNG:
Yes while Obi own is in UK and Egypt undecided

Lame!!!
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by kponkedenge(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2022
TinubuNG:
Obi traveled to UK and Egypt within the space of how many week? Hypocrite.

Don't take things too personal..... I'm just catching cruise.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ThothHermes: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
100k for u asap if u can tell me things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor

Quote with your account number bro
Obi left a healthy treasury for his successor with exact VERIFIABLE figures.

Obi has never taken a dime from his state in the name of pension or any other thing since he left office. This sets a good precedent. It signals to future leaders and everyone that leadership is about service and not enriching yourself. He easily could have pocketed a few billons without repercussions as governors in Nigeria usually do.

This is better than Tinubu who supposedly turned Lagos state into a personal ATM.
In this aspect, even the most vocal Tinubu supporter will agree that Obi did better.

Please where do I send the account number?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by zomby(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:
Rubbish, all these old political grandpa that should be resting with their looted fund ,I'm obidient is a movement the youth are wiser now.he is one of the major problems we have in nigeria just imagine what he said IT IS MY TURN TO RULE angry his manifesto is to loot and everything about him is based on lies right from when he assisted buhari to promise us so many unfulfilled lies ,God will fight you tinubu I swear. angry angry angry angry

Buhari pro max

All these senseless Obidient noise makers (who are mostly flatheadsss) will soon be put to shame...
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by zomby(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2022
sencekompis:
IPOB are not happy hiihiii

Even if Jesus becomes the president of Nigeria, the IPOB will still be unhappy. I have never seen a confused, useless and miserable group of people like the IPOB before; they lack unity, integrity and are as cheap as a sachet of pure water.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by DeleTaller: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
What's important about this news.

Tinubu is.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Dfynboi: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Old mofon wearing joggers,u want to please others and displease urself,Tinubu, jetting out with our money
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by shadyLP(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Moferere:
The way Obi supporter have been wailing on this is alarming sad

Oh e shock you? grin
How did APC wailed before Installing Armageddon in 2015 ? grin angry
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by one4GOD(f): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Presidential Candidate and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, travelled out of the country early Monday morning after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.

He is off to Paris, France to hold some important meetings.

The APC standard bearer is expected back in the country shortly.

Earlier before his departure, he attended the public presentation of a book titled ‘Mr. Speaker’ and launch of legislative mentoring initiative in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Speaker of House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

On June 8, Asiwaju Tinubu emerged the Presidential candidate of APC for the February 25, 2023 election at the party’s presidential primaries/national convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

After the election, he immediately embarked on a series of thank you and reconciliation visits to those who contested against him at the party’s primaries including the seven aspirants who stepped down for him.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-jets-out-to-france-for-important-meetings/
old ancestral man forming youngy smiley
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by tinacrl01(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of Nigeria! Get used to it

I am BATIFIED

Go and put in there na
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Factcheck0001: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2022
ThothHermes:
Obi left a healthy treasury for his successor with exact VERIFIABLE figures.

Obi has never taken a dime from his state in the name of pension or any other thing since he left office. This sets a good precedent. It signals to future leaders and everyone that leadership is about service and not enriching yourself. He easily could have pocketed a few billons without repercussions as governors in Nigeria usually do.

This is better than Tinubu who supposedly turned Lagos state into a personal ATM.
In this regard, even the most vocal Tinubu supporter will agree that Obi did better.

Please where do I send the account number?
can we see prove of d veritable exact figure my brother?

Did Peter obi tell u that?if yes,any video to back it up?

What about money found in his teenage daughter account?
Has she been working from heaven to have millions in her account?

Do u realize doctors went on strike for 13 months when Peter obi was governor?
Do u realize no worker went on strike throughout tinubu tenure despite d fact that obj with held his funds n none of obi fund was withheld

Do u realize peter obi couldn’t increase igr for 8 years as governor n Obiano tripled igr within a year in office n tinubu quadruple igr as governor so in terms of igr tinubu did better

Security wise when obi was governor kidnapping was rampant to the extent curbing kidnapping was part of Obiano campaign manifesto whereas tinubu created sister security agencies like irs n co that we still have till today

In terms of infrastructure,I don’t need to tell u about lekki free trade zone,tell me obi infrastructure development in anambra

Education,tinubu built modern day model schools in lagos n the thread hit front page few days ago,my brother name 5 schools built by Peter obi administration,I am not talking about renovated schools,I mean built from scratch to finish by Peter obi

Now to financial management,tinubu invested 4bn into econet n d investment yielded 19bn whereas peter obi invested anambra money into sabmiller n lost over 40% of the money which turns out to b a bad investment

Your receipts are below

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ThothHermes: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
can we see prove of d veritable exact figure my brother?

Did Peter obi tell u that?if yes,any video to back it up?

What about money found in his teenage daughter account?
Has she been working from heaven to have millions in her account?

Do u realize doctors went on strike for 13 months when Peter obi was governor?
Do u realize no worker went on strike throughout tinubu tenure despite d fact that obj with held his funds n none of obi fund was withheld

Do u realize peter obi couldn’t increase igr for 8 years as governor n Obiano tripled igr within a year in office n tinubu quadruple igr as governor so in terms of igr tinubu did better

Security wise when obi was governor kidnapping was rampant to the extent curbing kidnapping was part of Obiano campaign manifesto whereas tinubu created sister security agencies like irs n co that we still have till today

In terms of infrastructure,I don’t need to tell u about lekki free trade zone,tell me obi infrastructure development in anambra

Education,tinubu built modern day model schools in lagos n the thread hit front page few days ago,my brother name 5 schools built by Peter obi administration,I am not talking about renovated schools,I mean built from scratch to finish by Peter obi

Now to financial management,tinubu invested 4bn into econet n d investment yielded 19bn whereas peter obi invested anambra money into sabmiller n lost over 40% of the money which turns out to b a bad investment

Your receipts are below
My friend I don't have energy for political argument. I only responded because I thought money was involved. Obi has dared everyone to go and verify the figures. No one has come out to say he lied. His frugal system of governance is better in a country where looting is the norm.
In this aspect, he's better than Tinubu. If there's no money involved, don't bother responding grin
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Prinxzona10: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2022
obembet:

No dear.. go and check again...

Seriously I don't see any reason why southern people attack themselves

Tinubu's urchins ( not Real Yorubas) are the only people attacking Peter Obi and why because he's an Igbo man and Igbos including millions of well meaning Nigerians are against Tinubu's presidency or are you guys not tired of sick old men ruling you guys nii.
If you doubt me,replace Tinubu with Yemi Osibanjo and you would never see any attack from Igbos against Yemi Osibanjo because he's the best from South West now and Igbos stands for the best and if you still doubt me again,replace Peter Obi with Orji Uzor Kalu or Rochas Okorocha and you will see the Igbos stop the fight..
What i'm saying in essence is that good people detest bad egg and you cannot fight or defend something or somebody to the detriment of your conscience..
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Factcheck0001: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2022
ThothHermes:
My friend I don't have energy for political argument. I only responded because I thought money was involved. Obi has dared everyone to go and verify the figures. No one has come out to say he lied. His frugal system of governance is better in a country where looting is the norm.
In this aspect, he's better than Tinubu. If there's no money involved, don't bother responding grin
u have not answered my question but u want money
I listed things tinubu did better than obi with receipts,now list things obi did better than tinubu with veritable receipts like mine n u can quote me with your account details

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by obembet(f): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Tinubu's urchins ( not Real Yorubas) are the only people attacking Peter Obi and why because he's an Igbo man and Igbos including millions of well meaning Nigerians are against Tinubu's presidency or are you guys not tired of sick old men ruling you guys nii.
If you doubt me,replace Tinubu with Yemi Osibanjo and you would never see any attack from Igbos against Yemi Osibanjo because he's the best from South West now and Igbos stands for the best and if you still doubt me again,replace Peter Obi with Orji Uzor Kalu or Rochas Okorocha and you will see the Igbos stop the fight..
What i'm saying in essence is that good people detest bad egg and you cannot fight or defend something or somebody to the detriment of your conscience..
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

How old is Atiku, why not attack him too
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by clothingonline(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Atiku dey travel dubai steady
Obi uk and Egypt
Tinubu france

All are same but you all take sides
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by rolams(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2022
France strategy loading!

Or Baba went for medical!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by MrUchenna1(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2022
MEDICALS grin
A healthy body is a platform for flourishing a healthy mind.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by CheapHomes1: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

I am BATIFIED

Which important meetings is Tinubu going to hold in France?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Another Abiola. You're going to loose to the northerner Atiku. A house man sees you as an infidel
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by shegz24(m): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
When Obi travels, its to learn about developing/developed countries.
when Jagaban travels, its for medical reasons.................. according to "THEM".

una n go rest with the hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by olisaokere(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Lanrelagboi post=114193447]Presidential Candidate and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, travelled out of the country early Monday morning after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.

He is off to Paris, France to hold some important meetings.

The APC standard bearer is expected back in the country shortly.

Earlier before his departure, he attended the public presentation of a book titled ‘Mr. Speaker’ and launch of legislative mentoring initiative in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Speaker of House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

On June 8, Asiwaju Tinubu emerged the Presidential candidate of APC for the February 25, 2023 election at the party’s presidential primaries/national convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

After the election, he immediately embarked on a series of thank you and reconciliation visits to those who contested against him at the party’s primaries including the seven aspirants who stepped down for him.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-jets-out-to-france-for-important-meetings/[/quo

OLD PICTURE
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Prinxzona10: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
obembet:

U are asking me as if u don't know. Well if you want to insult opposition, do it generally not participate candidate.

We are know that we need a better Nigeria.. we are all tired if PDP APC but tagging one particular tribe is wrong

Tinubu is the major backer and arrowhead of this present failed Government and he still wants to become the president in the same party of corruption,hardship and destructions and you said we shouldn't generalise and even though this coming election wouldn't be on a generalising terms,the individual terms still elude Tinubu to emerge as the president.
If Yemi Osibanjo is in LP and any of these corrupt old sick men are in other parties,the ruling party inclusive,the Igbos,the reasonable and responsible Nigerians will still vote for Yemi Osibanjo...
Lastly,since you guys are tired of PDP and APC,what's the next because the next party in line is LP(apology to NNPP though) and if you claimed that you're fade up with PDP and APC,LP afford you the chance for change except you're deceiving yourself.
Nobody is hating anybody buh every sane human in Nigeria is tired of the status quo and it must change comes 2023,for people to have at least 30% of what life is all about because millions of Nigerians are blinded politically,psychologically,mentally,financially,emotionally,economically and otherwise....
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ThothHermes: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
u have not answered my question but u want money
I listed things tinubu did better than obi with receipts,now list things obi did better than tinubu with veritable receipts like mine n u can quote me with your account details
Let's use an escrow
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by html14java(f): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Moferere:
The way Obi supporter have been wailing on this is alarming sad
The way you gathererd more likes gives me headache. Its becoming obvious say na the same person using different moniker to generate likes for Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by obembet(f): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Tinubu is the major backer and arrowhead of this present failed Government and he still wants to become the president in the same party of corruption,hardship and destructions and you said we shouldn't generalise and even though this coming election wouldn't be on a generalising terms,the individual terms still elude Tinubu to emerge as the president.
If Yemi Osibanjo is in LP and any of these corrupt old sick men are in other parties,the ruling party inclusive,the Igbos,the reasonable and responsible Nigerians will still vote for Yemi Osibanjo...
Lastly,since you guys are tired of PDP and APC,what's the next because the next party in line is LP(apology to NNPP though) and if you claimed that you're fade up with PDP and APC,LP afford you the chance for change except you're deceiving yourself.
Nobody is hating anybody buh every sane human in Nigeria is tired of the status quo and it must change comes 2023,for people to have at least 30% of what life is all about because millions of Nigerians are blinded politically,psychologically,mentally,financially,emotionally,economically and otherwise....
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

Well since Tinubu is major problem, then let us settle for Atiku
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Prinxzona10: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
obembet:

How old is Atiku, why not attack him too
Madam,I don't do this buh why I keep on engaging you is because I love the way you always display your love for C.Ronaldo in the sports section.
On your question,it suppose to be the other way round you know because Atiku is in the main opposition party and all these Tinubu urchins suppose to be fighting Atiku and not Peter Obi or don't you think so?
When you refuse to fight whom you suppose to fight and keep on fighting the wrong person for the wrong reason,do you expect Peter Obi's supporters to keep mute and allow the madness continue?..
For your information, the most cruel and evil supporters are those Buhari's supporters and Tinubu inherited the same supporters also and if you check it out,you would also know that they have come again with the same format of hate,tribal and religious sentiments...
Lastly,which supporters would be too wicked and demonic to do 1/10 of what this Tinubu's supporters did to Jonathan 2014/2015?...they're always first to serve the meal and when other reasonable Nigerians serve them back hot hot,they resorted to insults hence the reason abuses,curses and insults have become their trademark.. I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by hollywater: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

I am BATIFIED
How many bags of drugs he wants to deliver this time?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Factcheck0001: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
ThothHermes:

Let's use an escrow
forget escrow

Drop your points first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election / Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami / Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.