Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,787 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings (39315 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Tareq1105: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:
Rubbish, all these old political grandpa that should be resting with their looted fund ,I'm obidient is a movement the youth are wiser now.he is one of the major problems we have in nigeria just imagine what he said IT IS MY TURN TO RULE angry his manifesto is to loot and everything about him is based on lies right from when he assisted buhari to promise us so many unfulfilled lies ,God will fight you tinubu I swear. angry angry angry angry

Buhari pro max

You don't have to be pained over Tinubu statement that it was his turn to rule. Rather you should tell God also and declare it boldly that it's your own turn to succeed in life. Even the Bible enjoined us christians to open our mouths wide to declare whatever we desire. God would not declare for you, you have to do it with your mouth. So, Tinubu had done what even some lazy christians don't know.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Royalty83(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Rubbish.

Peter Obi traveled to UK before the primaries for medical checkup and later went to Egypt after the primaries to learn how to become an electrician within three days.

No kee me with laugh abeg... OBI is the biggest Scam of this MILLENNIUM. You just need a sound mind to know that...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Prinxzona10: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Lighthome:
Ibo people curses and hatred for Tinubu will even make more people, like me vote for him rather than Obi. The bitterness is too toxic and this is not require in modern politics.

See strategy,another format..
So,anybody that comment against Tinubu now becomes Igbo eeh?
See as you just gave yourself away so easily as if you ever wanted Peter Obi before..
You guys should stop all these silly games because people's eyes are opened and they wouldn't condole all these evil and corrupt sick old politicians again and if you ain't ashamed of campaigning for a great grand old sick men,many sane and reasonable Nigerians are and those serious and sensible ones don't know any ethnicity,tribe or religion buh what they all know is that they are Nigerians and they desperately wants Nigeria to work for everybody.
So abobi,take that your reverse psychological games to the dustbin because we always sees through that your cunningly selfish gimmicks.. I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of Nigeria! Get used to it

I am BATIFIED
Why
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by obembet(f): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2022
obynzo:

But Tinubu supporters abuse Peter Obi on a steady why all this manipulative games?

No dear.. go and check again...

Seriously I don't see any reason why southern people attack themselves
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by LongBig(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:
Rubbish, all these old political grandpa that should be resting with their looted fund ,I'm obidient is a movement the youth are wiser now.he is one of the major problems we have in nigeria just imagine what he said IT IS MY TURN TO RULE angry his manifesto is to loot and everything about him is based on lies right from when he assisted buhari to promise us so many unfulfilled lies ,God will fight you tinubu I swear. angry angry angry angry

Buhari pro max

You all pandora urchins should stop hiding under the umbrella of the youth! Only the Igbos pigs want pandora! Regarding traveling, pray you have such privileges in life!! Ire ooo
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by gbolswag(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2022
maybe he wants to borrow money from France for campaigns.. who knows
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Prinxzona10: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Joyrise:

I pray that with this your submission about someone's age, U dont grow old at all. U die early so others like you know the value of old age

You guys should stop all these emotional games please.
An old,fragile,sick,selfish,wicked and corrupt man wants to become his president and he wouldn't say his opinion again because the said man is an elder huh?an elder that refuses to respect himself and do what every sane and good elders does by relaxing and enjoying their old age peacefully huh?.
Black man poverty lies in his brain and that's the main reason blacks are poor..somebody that has mortgaged you,your future and that of your children's should be respected because he's an elder huh?
The very day your eyes will be open,is the day freedom and total emancipation will locate you buh for now,keep on praising,clapping,fighting and defending your oppressors buh remember that*After the race,counts the Miles*... I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Hanibbal(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Nwodosis:
That's a good one, medical meeting is good to start earlier.

Una no go kill person on this NL with laughter. Medical meeting grin
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by esanmantruth: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Why una Dey lie? Which kind meeting? Even person wey too waka for long distanced Dey rest some time. Person wey get health issues and upon all this stress since he start primary election Wahala he never go for check up. Just as watin happen for Buhari time. Tinubu wan go see him medical doctor for check up or for another life support simple.

Lanrelagboi:
Presidential Candidate and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, travelled out of the country early Monday morning after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.

He is off to Paris, France to hold some important meetings.

The APC standard bearer is expected back in the country shortly.

Earlier before his departure, he attended the public presentation of a book titled ‘Mr. Speaker’ and launch of legislative mentoring initiative in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Speaker of House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

On June 8, Asiwaju Tinubu emerged the Presidential candidate of APC for the February 25, 2023 election at the party’s presidential primaries/national convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

After the election, he immediately embarked on a series of thank you and reconciliation visits to those who contested against him at the party’s primaries including the seven aspirants who stepped down for him.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-jets-out-to-france-for-important-meetings/
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Doriwhally: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:

Buhari pro max

E mi lo kan. You better follow who no road
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by otipoju(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Emola12:
hope u read watin Dem write for up there

No be only read. Na readership. Shebi you see feeding bottle for my hand.

Is a meeting with Doctors also not a meeting?
This one go pass Buhari own. His own signs are very visible. Shaking hands, slurred speech, urinary continence, loss of awareness and train of thought when speaking. These are the visible ones. The invisible signs nko?

Suffer never tire una. Dem swear for una? Why una dey follow people wey no send una papa all because of say na my tribe abi na my religion ?

Ill even understand if someone says i wont vote for Peter because all politicians are the same...but to be market Tinubu and an Atiku as the best that Nigeria has to offer is appalling.

Old men that have sat on the glory of this great nation. Lack of power today is directly related to Atiku who is an importer of generators. They can never fix because they are the cause of the problems
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Eniitankorede: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:

Buhari pro max

The person that’s more likely to loot is Peter Obi. Because he is not as rich as Tinubu. Peter Obi has nothing practical to offer NIGERIA other than talk. And talk is cheap. He cannot do, he only talks.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Enumerator(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Suffer no dey tire you!
Islandlady:

I am BATIFIED
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ogatboy(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Rubbish.

Peter Obi traveled to UK before the primaries for medical checkup and later went to Egypt after the primaries to learn how to become an electrician within three days.

Can you confirm he went for check up?? Can you confirm BAT went on medicals or to his house in France?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Ancestortinubu: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2022
They always brainwashed tinubu media urchins. Na only important meeting. He want copy obi style. More than 70 million sane Nigerian youths are going obidient.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by jamace(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

I am BATIFIED
Tinubu is an embodiment of greed, controversy and dishonesty.

This certificate saga will end his career this time around. He escaped in Lagos state because of statute bar of the court case. Thanks to Osibanjo who saved his ass by bringing technicality that the case against Tinubu certificates was not filed within the legally allowed period. It wasnt that he was cleared of the certificate forgery in Lagos state .
This time around, a timely challenge of his certificate forgery in court will catch him redhanded.

Dont be fooled, Tinubu has gone for health checkup in his usual hospital in france. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Kayrich(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigeria will never be ruled by a walking corpse again. That thing can go and rule his South West people for life, we don't give a Bleep but not Nigeria.

The Nigeria u and ur people called zoo abi which one? That u said na Malu dey govern the zoo country and Yoruba people are their slaves.
Na now u know say Nigeria is a country and una ready to rule am now. Continue
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Prinxzona10: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
obembet:

I don't like Tinubu base on age and health issues. But the way Igbo dey insult him and Yoruba make him like him. I like peter obi, he's a good man but have the worst supporters
Let me quote you for the very first time because I always likes your support towards C.Ronaldo in the sports section buh in particular topic,you're wrong madam and I've to tell you the truth now.
See,nobody hates Tinubu (because me personally likes his political sagacity and tenacity) and for those fighting against Tinubu are for the betterment of Nigerians because it's very obvious that Tinubu is too old,fragile,very sick,very selfish and also corruption personified or ain't you guys tired of what Buhari has done to Nigerians?
Your assumptions that Igbos hate Tinubu is what the selfish political elites wants you all to believe,so that they will keep on subjugating the masses and destroying the future of all Nigerians via by playing their usual tribal and religious cards again...
Let me ask you,apart from Tinubu,how many Igbos are fighting Yemi Osibanjo because if Yemi Osibanjo was given a chance in APC and Peter Obi in PDP ,the election would've been very easy for everybody via that they are the best candidates for now.
Please,jettison that mindset of Igbos hating Tinubu because every sane,reasonable,responsible and sensible Nigerians don't like or want Tinubu as their president and if you doubt me,replace Peter Obi with OUK or Rochas Okorocha and replace Tinubu with Yemi Osibanjo, lets check something...
Always follow your conscience, so as to be in peace with yourself.. I rest my case..Gracias!!!
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Chuksyno(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Meeting or medical checks?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by blacknoir: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Hahahah important meetings with who? I have never heard of any presidential candidate of a developed country running outside of the country to have meetings abt his country.just say it's on health ground nothing more
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by norriswood(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:

Buhari pro max
...campaign for your own candidate and leave the old men alone...abi nah by force.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Factcheck0001: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Do you have 100k? Or you wan just run mouth like an idiot? Show me your bank statement, then I can engage you. Just a screenshot of your bank statement, then we can talk or carry your poor self and so play with your mate..
leave story n tell me
Tell me first n quote your account number

Helinues
Igbo
Tinubuadvocate
Seunmsg
Trutharena

This is another guy that can’t tell us what obi did better than tinubu
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by TinubuNG: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2022
otipoju:
Buhari the Second.

Na France your own hospital dey, no be London.

Issokay. King of France!!!
Yes while Obi own is in UK and Egypt undecided
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by helinues: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
leave story n tell me
Tell me first n quote your account number

Helinues
Igbo
Tinubuadvocate
Seunmsg
Trutharena

This is another guy that can’t tell us what obi did better than tinubu

They can't give what they don't have, you should understand their predicament
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by obembet(f): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Let me quote you for the very first time because I always likes your support towards C.Ronaldo in the sports section buh in particular topic,you're wrong madam and I've to tell you the truth now.
See,nobody hates Tinubu (because me personally likes his political sagacity and tenacity) and for those fighting against Tinubu are for the betterment of Nigerians because it's very obvious that Tinubu is too old,fragile,very sick,very selfish and also corruption personified or ain't you guys tired of what Buhari has done to Nigerians?
Your assumptions that Igbos hate Tinubu is what the selfish political elites wants you all to believe,so that they will keep on subjugating the masses and destroying the future of all Nigerians via by playing their usual tribal and religious cards again...
Let me ask you,apart from Tinubu,how many Igbos are fighting Yemi Osibanjo because if Yemi Osibanjo was given a chance in APC and Peter Obi in PDP ,the election would've been very easy for everybody via that they are the best candidates for now.
Please,jettison that mindset of Igbos hating Tinubu because every sane,reasonable,responsible and sensible Nigerians don't like or want Tinubu as their president and if you doubt me,replace Peter Obi with OUK or Rochas Okorocha and replace Tinubu with Yemi Osibanjo, lets check something...
Always follow your conscience, so as to be in peace with yourself.. I rest my case..Gracias!!!

U are asking me as if u don't know. Well if you want to insult opposition, do it generally not particular candidate.

We are know that we need a better Nigeria.. we are all tired if PDP APC but tagging one particular tribe is wrong
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by BigBills: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:

I am BATIFIED
this shows that you don't have this country's good at heart. Are you a Hausa by tribe?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by TinubuNG: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2022
kponkedenge:
Ajala the traveller part 2.
Obi traveled to UK and Egypt within the space of how many week? Hypocrite.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by PapaHadum: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2022
quote author=lakeside30 post=114195998]Obi could have been the best choice but for labour party and the emergence of Tinubu,No chance at all[/quote]
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1864612317263660&id=100040983948285

Listen to this before you go Buhari promax
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ThothHermes: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Baba Chicago. No be only important meetings.

10k to the first person to give me the name of tinubu’s ex wife.
Another 10k for the person to give me tinubu’s fathers name…
Any body with useful information, send a Pm.

Madam Kudirat Tinubu - Late First Wife

Lamidi Sangodele - Father

How do I get my money?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Lacash: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Presidential Candidate and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, travelled out of the country early Monday morning after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.

He is off to Paris, France to hold some important meetings.

The APC standard bearer is expected back in the country shortly.

Earlier before his departure, he attended the public presentation of a book titled ‘Mr. Speaker’ and launch of legislative mentoring initiative in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Speaker of House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

On June 8, Asiwaju Tinubu emerged the Presidential candidate of APC for the February 25, 2023 election at the party’s presidential primaries/national convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

After the election, he immediately embarked on a series of thank you and reconciliation visits to those who contested against him at the party’s primaries including the seven aspirants who stepped down for him.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-jets-out-to-france-for-important-meetings/
That’s our incoming presido….U can go hug the high tension if u are pained. Oku gbe niyengrin
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by jamace(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Dont be fooled, he has gone for medical checkup in his usual hospital in France. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Opened Fire In Bayelsa House Of Assembly [Photos] / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.