Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings (39382 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Kagd10: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
I love his attire. City boy.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Baba Chicago. No be only important meetings.

10k to the first person to give me the name of tinubu’s ex wife.
Another 10k for the person to give me tinubu’s fathers name…
Any body with useful information, send a Pm.
man I got it what you got?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Prinxzona10: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
obembet:

Well since Tinubu is major problem, then let us settle for Atiku

Madam,you've shown me the side of your hateful nature now(which is one of the reason I persisted to engage you because i know that you will bring it out soonest and you just did) and I will never engage you again because it's quite obvious that Igbos are your problem not even party or Peter Obi..
I've been here for decade and some years plus buh I started participating fully here this year why because I was thinking that PDP will give Peter Obi their ticket while APC give Yemi Osibanjo their own ticket and everybody will relax and be happy via that expectation of a good governance is on the way buh corruption failed everyone.
So,now that Yemi Osibanjo is out of the way,it down on every reasonable Nigeria to support Peter Obi and not because he's Igbo buh because he's capable, credible, selfless,healthy and oozes some raw integrity.
On the contrary that it could be anyone apart from Igbos and this same Igbos have voted massively for every tribes and regions buh once you guys see an Igbo man,it becomes another different thing and I can now see that you got this hatred for Igbos and I don't engage any hateful soul be it Igbos,Yorubas,Fulanis or hauses because I prefer love and the peace of my heart,very sacrosanct..
Lastly,you guys need to emulate many things from Edo people because they always stands for the best,what's right,equity,justice and fairness and not all these tribalist tantrums you guys are displaying here everyday.. I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by obembet(f): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Madam,you've shown me the side of your hateful nature now(which is one of the reason I persisted to engage you because i know that you will bring it out soonest and you just did) and I will never engage you again because it's quite obvious that Igbos are your problem not even party or Peter Obi..
I've been here for decade and some years plus buh I started participating fully here this year why because I was thinking that PDP will give Peter Obi their ticket while APC give Yemi Osibanjo their own ticket and everybody will relax and be happy via that expectation of a good governance is on the way buh corruption failed everyone.
So,now that Yemi Osibanjo is out of the way,it down on every reasonable Nigeria to support Peter Obi and not because he's Igbo buh because he's capable, credible, selfless,healthy and oozes some raw integrity.
On the contrary that it could be anyone apart from Igbos and this same Igbos have voted massively for every tribes and regions buh once you guys see an Igbo man,it becomes another different thing and I can now see that you got this hatred for Igbos and I don't engage any hateful soul be it Igbos,Yorubas,Fulanis or hauses because I prefer love and the peace of my heart,very sacrosanct..
Lastly,you guys need to emulate many things from Edo people because they always stands for the best,what's right,equity,justice and fairness and not all these tribalist tantrums you guys are displaying here everyday.. I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

See all of us can never reason same way.. u need to understand that.. there some quality I see in atiku that some other candidates don't have. I don't have any issues with igbos.. just my prefer candidate in east don't win the primary.

Don't act childish here dear, everybody can not support your candidate and not everyone will support my candidate.

I never see anyone tell me reason why obi is good rathe than insulting other candidates.

I wish obi good luck. Let respect our opinion
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by jamace(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
can we see prove of d veritable exact figure my brother?

Did Peter obi tell u that?if yes,any video to back it up?

What about money found in his teenage daughter account?
Has she been working from heaven to have millions in her account?

Do u realize doctors went on strike for 13 months when Peter obi was governor?
Do u realize no worker went on strike throughout tinubu tenure despite d fact that obj with held his funds n none of obi fund was withheld

Do u realize peter obi couldn’t increase igr for 8 years as governor n Obiano tripled igr within a year in office n tinubu quadruple igr as governor so in terms of igr tinubu did better

Security wise when obi was governor kidnapping was rampant to the extent curbing kidnapping was part of Obiano campaign manifesto whereas tinubu created sister security agencies like irs n co that we still have till today

In terms of infrastructure,I don’t need to tell u about lekki free trade zone,tell me obi infrastructure development in anambra

Education,tinubu built modern day model schools in lagos n the thread hit front page few days ago,my brother name 5 schools built by Peter obi administration,I am not talking about renovated schools,I mean built from scratch to finish by Peter obi

Now to financial management,tinubu invested 4bn into econet n d investment yielded 19bn whereas peter obi invested anambra money into sabmiller n lost over 40% of the money which turns out to b a bad investment

Your receipts are below
Oga, your incoming presido has gone for medical checkup o. Why lie to Nigerians that he has gone for important meeting? grin Must Tinubu tell lies in all his life? Na wa o shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by betshopagent(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Islandlady:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of Nigeria! Get used to it

I am BATIFIED
incoming president of lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by IbadeHQ: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
redcliff:

Oga na medicals Tinubu go do, na this same France he go do medicals before.

Not new, Peter Obi also went to UK b4 d primaries for medical check up.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by IbadeHQ: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Prince111111:
The guy go get an energizer from his doctor grin

Peter Obituary did same.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by HRMK: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:
Rubbish, all these old political grandpa that should be resting with their looted fund ,I'm obidient is a movement the youth are wiser now.he is one of the major problems we have in nigeria just imagine what he said IT IS MY TURN TO RULE angry his manifesto is to loot and everything about him is based on lies right from when he assisted buhari to promise us so many unfulfilled lies ,God will fight you tinubu I swear. angry angry angry angry

Buhari pro max
STOP DECIEVING YOURSELVES!EVERY ELECTED OR APPOINTED POLITICIAN IS A LOOTER!LOOK AT THE LONG LIST OF OUR BILLIONAIRES!EACH MAKES HIS MONEY THROUHGH OIL,MILITARY OR POLITICS!!
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by plaindealer: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is expected and I'm glad the President and the incoming are coordinating and managing our foreign affairs, sending words to world leaders to assure them and promote stability and constituency.

Our foreign allies know quite well that Aswiaju is the next Nigerian president.

Safe journey to our incoming, Asiwaju of the Universe.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
kponkedenge:
Ajala the traveller part 2.

May he never come back oo
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ufotunang: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na lie..he is going there for medical treatment
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ufotunang: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nwodosis:
That's a good one, medical meeting is good to start earlier.
..he is going there for medical treatment...they cannot deceive nigerians
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ufotunang: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
otipoju:
Buhari the Second.

Na France your own hospital dey, no be London.

Issokay. King of France!!!
.. that means when he becomes president he will be ruling nigeria from the hospital in France... nawaoooo
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ufotunang: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ok he is going to the France hospital for an important meeting in the hospital over there ... that is what you should had told Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ufotunang: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Meeting in France to discuss what..is it the French people that will vote for you...or maybe it's an important meeting with his doctors in the hospital in France
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by gozieadewale4: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Buhari the Second. Na France your own hospital dey, no be London. Issokay. King of France!!!Buhari the Second. Na France your own hospital dey, no be London. Issokay. King of France!!!...
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ufotunang: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
kponkedenge:
Ajala the traveller part 2.
...abi...Ajala the medical Traveller part 2
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by ufotunang: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
shamass77:
Medical meeting loaded.
... medical meeting with his doctors at France
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Charly68: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Honestly if Nigerians can trust Tinubu and vote for him,he will raise first class future leaders for the nation. I say this judging by his style of leadership.. IBB tried to do same but he messed his works up with June 12 1993 debacle..he would have been a living legend today .
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by basseeafricana: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Creditalerts:
Rubbish, all these old political grandpa that should be resting with their looted fund ,I'm obidient is a movement the youth are wiser now.he is one of the major problems we have in nigeria just imagine what he said IT IS MY TURN TO RULE angry his manifesto is to loot and everything about him is based on lies right from when he assisted buhari to promise us so many unfulfilled lies ,God will fight you tinubu I swear. angry angry angry angry

Buhari pro max
Stop cry cry. Vote your obedient and I vote Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by farouk2much(m): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Important meeting or health issues
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by otipoju(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
ufotunang:
.. that means when he becomes president he will be ruling nigeria from the hospital in France... nawaoooo

Its scary to even imagine another 8 years like this.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by DOM7: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Incomplete! For medical meeting that one too is important.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by dragunov: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Presidential Candidate and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, travelled out of the country early Monday morning after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.

He is off to Paris, France to hold some important meetings.

The APC standard bearer is expected back in the country shortly.

Earlier before his departure, he attended the public presentation of a book titled ‘Mr. Speaker’ and launch of legislative mentoring initiative in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Speaker of House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

On June 8, Asiwaju Tinubu emerged the Presidential candidate of APC for the February 25, 2023 election at the party’s presidential primaries/national convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

After the election, he immediately embarked on a series of thank you and reconciliation visits to those who contested against him at the party’s primaries including the seven aspirants who stepped down for him.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-jets-out-to-france-for-important-meetings/

To take pictures with Macron. Because that seem to be seunmsg aka MMM's selling point for Tinubu presidency. He took pictures with Andy Uba (MC Oluomo of Igbo land) last week and seunmsg went gaga.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by pharmaking: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Smarter than all of them, at least, he is not taking us back to Egypt.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Elbinawi: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
BREAKING: 70-year-old Ruling APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu Jets Out To France To ‘Seek Medical Attention’ | Sahara Reporters

Me:

Bola Tinubu is more than 70 years. And this thug is very sick. Despite all this, this man is greedy for power. He publicly boasted that it his his turn to be the Nigerian president.

Nigeria is presently in it worst state since it independence from British colonialism in 1960.

▪️The economy is completely dead, awaiting burial.
▪️Treasury raped and emptied by the Buhari gang of bloodthirsty killers and monumental fraudsters.
▪️The bond of unity and cohesion devastated and broken.
▪️BokoHaram insurgency in the North East, murderous armed banditry in the North West and North Central, pro-Biafra and Unknown Gunmen (UGM) in the South East and South South, and rampaging Armed Cultists in the South West.
▪️Religious and tribal hatred has hit the rooftop due to genocidal massacres and extreme nepotism of the illiterate barbarian Tyrant Buhari.
▪️Unemployment approaching 60% of the population. More than half Farmlands emptied of Farmers due to armed banditry in Northern Nigeria.
▪️Inflation rate of essential goods and services is hyperinflation plus.

Inference:

How can a chronic sick oldman like Bola Tinubu who find it impossible to control his urine fix such a failed state? The sick Buhari is healthier than Tinubu.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Collins9156(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
He traveled to study medical line.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Sakasitay(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na wa o. Just because of small Headache and Fever? Old cargo should be taking care of his grandchildren
like other grannies do.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Eberex(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
dressing like a young man doesn't change the fact that you are close to 80yrs
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Dshocker(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Presidential Candidate and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, travelled out of the country early Monday morning after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.

Earlier before his departure, he attended the public presentation of a book titled ‘Mr. Speaker’ and launch of legislative mentoring initiative in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Speaker of House Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.

On June 8, Asiwaju Tinubu emerged the Presidential candidate of APC for the February 25, 2023 election at the party’s presidential primaries/national convention held at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

After the election, he immediately embarked on a series of thank you and reconciliation visits to those who contested against him at the party’s primaries including the seven aspirants who stepped down for him.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

This seems to be an old picture
Re: Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
June 27, 2022.

Jets out to get his shaky brain fixed and get more made in France pampers that can take more urine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States / Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.