Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,216 members, 7,925,767 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:35 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94106 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2011
^^^^^I misunderstood then, i apologise. . . . . . . .I just have a natural distrust of brokerage firms. . . . . .no bias towards you. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by holahabib: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2011
Just Entered EUR/USD short at 1.3684
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2011
hope this helps anyone. This is how i draw a valid trendline. it helps to eliminate noise and fake signals. The first trendline is potential that trend might change and the other is confirmation.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2011
Its time to go long on GU.
Who is with me? cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2011
Europe uncertainty set to continue as troika returns to Athens, Greek PM cancels US trip, Ecofin meeting ends without progress, Merkel suffers another election setback, Bank of England quarterly bulletin set to increase calls for more QE.

Despite last weeks measures by central banks to bolster confidence in the banking system, it seems likely that events at the weekend in Europe could well keep the outlook uncertain.

The failure of EU leaders to come to any form of agreement in Poland merely serves to highlight the political paralysis at the heart of Europe as markets continue to dictate policy responses rather than the other way round.

The IMF troika return to Athens today to assess whether Greek politicians have done enough to reassure them that Greece will be able to meet its obligations for 2011 and 2012, with fresh measures to help balance the books. This is likely to keep investors nervous, given that Greek PM Papandreou has delayed a trip to the US at the request of his finance minister.

The delay until October of the next bailout tranche by EU leaders has prompted speculation that Greece could be on the verge of defaulting, and uncertainty about the political situation in Europe hasnt been helped by weekend events in Germany.

Angela Merkel suffered her sixth election defeat in seven this year after her party was beaten into second place in the Berlin state elections. More damaging than that was the wiping out of her coalition partners the FDP, who dropped to only 2% of the vote, and throws into doubt the ability of her to muster support going forward for the changes agreed at the 21st July meeting for changes to the bailout fund, which are due to be voted upon in the German parliament on September 29th.

In the UK, the latest Bank of England quarterly bulletin makes for sobering reading and paints a bleak picture as well as giving some indication of the likelihood of further QE. Although the report provides evidence that quantitative easing measures were effective in boosting growth, it points out that the effects of QE may be different if implemented a second time around.

The report warns that the economic circumstances for further asset purchases are "very different from those that prevailed in 2009, so it cannot be assumed that the effects will be the same.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2011
@naijababe, can you drop me your ymail or something so that I can add you to my y messenger  or G talk for a chat. I rilly need to clarify some issues on index trading and the likes.

My email addy is get2blogicon @ g mail . Com. You could just send me a mail if you don't feel like dropping your email on the open forum. Thanx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Kashif(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2011
Hmmmm, happy birthday blog icon, (even though it is belated) wink

May this week be green to all!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2011
JAZES:

Its time to go long on GU.
Who is with me? cool cool cool

careful with that. and if you do, and it does go long, dont go above 15800. that is overbought range. i think. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2011
Am Hitting and taking Gold from behind, am the official Gold Digger grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Instafx(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 19/09/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell Limit = 1.5771,      TP= 1.5740 SL= 1.5796

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy Limit= 1.5647 TP= 1.5680 SL= 1.5625

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 19/09/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals

Sell limit = 1.3795 TP = 1.3773 SL= 1.3825

Buy (long) order signal

Buy Limit = 1.3592 TP= 1.3630 SL= 1.3567

[size=16pt]NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

[/size]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2011
@Kashif, thanx! Hope the market has been good to you. Have a great trading week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by holahabib: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2011
Went Short EUR/GBP @ 1.8679
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by holahabib: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2011
Closed EUR/USD with 23pips profit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by holahabib: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
Scaled out of EUR/GBP with loss of 15pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
Blog icon:

@naijababe, can you drop me your ymail or something so that I can add you to my y messenger or G talk for a chat. I rilly need to clarify some issues on index trading and the likes.

My email addy is get2blogicon @ g mail . Com. You could just send me a mail if you don't feel like dropping your email on the open forum. Thanx.

Is your YIM id get2blogicon ? If not tell me what it and I'll add you when i get home tonight.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^my yahoo mail is get2me02 @ yahoo . com. Would be looking forward to it. Take care.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2011
Instafx:

[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 19/09/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell Limit = 1.5771,      TP= 1.5740 SL= 1.5796

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy Limit= 1.5647 TP= 1.5680 SL= 1.5625

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 19/09/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals

Sell limit = 1.3795 TP = 1.3773 SL= 1.3825

Buy (long) order signal

Buy Limit = 1.3592 TP= 1.3630 SL= 1.3567

[size=16pt]NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

[/size]

Is it same insta that 320 dollars was used to make 33,000 dollars after a stressful trading in some weeks, and they refuses withdrawal u are here promoting??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by jamace(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
Is it same insta that 320 dollars was used to make 33,000 dollars after a stressful trading in some weeks, and they refuses withdrawal?
Abeg, expantiate. Help your bros o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2011
odiaero:

Is it same insta that 320 dollars was used to make 33,000 dollars after a stressful trading in some weeks, and they refuses withdrawal u are here promoting??

Scam brokers everywhere!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by holahabib: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
After learning how to trade, you will have to learn to conquer your broker because ALL retail brokers CAN scam and i am 90% sure they ALL DO including mine (Oanda)[b].[/b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
naijababe:

Is your YIM id get2blogicon ? If not tell me what it and I'll add you when i get home tonight.

Did you still try adding me? if not, can i have yours?

@bigicon, sorry for skipping your BD wishes, i hope you had a blissful one at that?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by holahabib: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2011
Short EUR/USD @ 1.3598, may be a bit late, but what the heck, Risk = Reward.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2011
stagger:

Scam brokers everywhere!

Trust me, only Fxpro i have never had any issue with when it comes to market makers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
@holahabib

Hmmm, isn't that too risky?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by holahabib: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
honeric01:

@holahabib

Hmmm, isn't that too risky?

Maybe. I live with my risks. Some are riskier than others but i always respect my threshold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Instafx(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2011
We have made 25 pips with our signal on EUR/USD, if you didn't try it today please don't forget to join us tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
EURAUD is obviously overbought. i wonder how long it can sustain these high prices. . . . . . i think.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2011
holahabib:

Maybe. I live with my risks. Some are riskier than others but i always respect my threshold.

Alright.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
[size=13pt]Am not comfortable shorting that EURUSD. i think @holahabib only wants to scalp. I would prefer to go long as the bears are weak already but am waiting for a clear entry before going long

[/size]

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
honeric & blog, i have sent you both invites.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
checkout euraud. . . .classic overbought/price rejection pattern, . . . .i think.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ismail25(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
pls folks, where can i read forex news pls, i need it very urgent

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (100)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Bc / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.