Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,217 members, 7,925,771 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94107 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^^^ forexfactory.com/fxstreet.com/actionforex.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
ismail25:

pls folks, where can i read forex news pls, i need it very urgent
i will rather u trade what you see on the chat and not what you think based on your analyses of a news
my 2 pips though cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by illeet: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2011
EURO: Will Greece default?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by jamace(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2011
Please, where are these 2 Nigerian Forex gurus now?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-254696.0.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Donchy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2011
a new generation book has been, sent and published which contains how to make money doing forex and other thing online, even how one can build his own business empire from scratch, and start generating endless stream of income into your bank account,

downoad the report here   http://www.4shared.com/document/6B028lAZ/Undergraduate_blueprint.html

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
saw something that seems amazing.
testing and honing it has kept me mute but its really interesting i must say

am short on EU 1.3672
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2011
that should be a long
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
Woo, waiting to long EU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 12:50am On Sep 20, 2011
Emotional stability, i believe, is one of the most important things in forex. whatever your system is, just trust it and have the emotional control to follow through. Join me in shorting euraud again to 13200. . . . . .it's overbought and we have just seen it's first lower low at a pivot level. . . . .i think
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 12:55am On Sep 20, 2011
chart description

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 1:36am On Sep 20, 2011
to make it more clearer: in the next chart, when price broke 13310 it went into overbought zone and when it eventualy broke 13365 it really went extreme. the reason it was overbought in the first place is because at the fib level of 61.8 it made a lower low but never completed it's projection. once it broke 13365 and made it's first lower low was the trigger to go short again. This strategy works 90% of the time. if after breaking 13365 it continued making higher highs and broke 13427 would be confirmation of uptrend and the trade would never be taken . . . . . i think

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 2:36am On Sep 20, 2011
check out euraud tanking as predicted. . . . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 2:49am On Sep 20, 2011
Another pair to watch out for is the usdcad. it has entered the overbought region but i cannot take the trade now until euraud target is met. Overtrading is a killer in this business. target for this pair is 9650. . . . .i think.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 3:14am On Sep 20, 2011
naijababe:

honeric & blog, i have sent you both invites.

ok, but can't find the request.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^ Thanks for the wishes. God bless. @naijababe, I think I have seen the request and have accepted it. Will catch you whenever you are online.

Have a safe trading day and week to everyone!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Instafx(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 20/09/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell Stop = 1.5680,      TP= 1.5647 SL= 1.5710

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy Limit= 1.5570 TP= 1.5603 SL= 1.5540

Buy Stop= 1.5715 TP= 1.5743 SL= 1.5682

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 20/09/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals

Sell Stop = 1.3644 TP = 1.3610 SL= 1.3674

Buy (long) order signal

Buy Limit = 1.3470 TP= 1.3503 SL= 1.3437

Buy Stop = 1.3680 TP= 1.3704 SL= 1.3647

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2011
Thanks for the signals.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Danielqwer: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2011
Follow my trading forecast for today.

Forex, Commodities & Indices.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-758540.32.html#msg9174386

The information contained in this publication is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Any opinion offered herein reflects TRADING Central current judgment and may change without notice. Users acknowledge and agree to the fact that, by its very nature, any investment in shares, stock options and similar and assimilated products is characterised by a certain degree of uncertainty and that, consequently, any investment of this nature involves risks for which the user is solely responsible and liable
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2011
Ok, i just exited My buy on EU with 60 pips, market on pivot point now, may move downward again b4 it continues uptrend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2011
There are strong signals that eurusd is about to retrace to 13800 or even going as far as 14100, it depends on if the trendline will hold and if higher highs are made. but be careful. even if it does go long it is still in a very strong downtrend on the weekly, plus trading retracements is dangerous, you never know when i'ts going to go agaisnt you,  . . . . i think
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2011
Oh oh!!! there goes usdcad. . . . .tanking as predicted. . . .i think
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by roccafella(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
I'm tired of the range on EU, looking towards Snow to make some pips. grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ismail25(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
roccafella:

I'm tired of the range on EU, looking towards Snow to make some pips. grin grin
don't mind the fucking EU, instead it prefered buying.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Pharoahtut: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
Hello house
I am new to this thread and forex business as a whole,I have been reading and studying since june
meanwhile i have started using the robot sold by meteorxtra and i'm doing fine so far at least am up 20% on my account for 2 trading days
I think the robot is working well but i always love to know what i am doing
I'd like anyone who would help me with tutorials,
Would have loved him to train me but the guy is always busy,
Please any one who would help a brother.
Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2011
Pharoahtut:

Hello house
I am new to this thread and forex business as a whole,I have been reading and studying since june
meanwhile i have started using the robot sold by meteorxtra and i'm doing fine so far at least am up 20% on my account for 2 trading days
Thank you

There is a trader on this forum with call sign "blogicon". he offers free tutorials and training to new traders. just scroll back a few pages to get his contact details. hope this helps
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Pharoahtut: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
pip love-vendor:

There is a trader on this forum with call sign "blogicon". he offers free tutorials and training to new traders. just scroll back a few pages to get his contact details. hope this helps
Thank you , I will contact him
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
FXstreet.com (Barcelona) - The Euro has remained steady despite Italy's debt downgrade by S&P and weaker than expected ZEW Investor's confidence, says Vassili Serebriakov, Currency Strategist, Wells Fargo Bank, partly due to increasing confidence about a nearing agreement between Greece the IMF and the ECB to unlock the next tranche of the bailout approved last year.

[size=13pt]I think the up trend would continue as EURUSD trys to sustain break above @ 1.3721 @ EVERYONE PLEASE CORRECT ME IF AM MAKING A MISTAKE [/size]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by badoutyn(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
Am new in this system and am so glad for the help we are rendering ourselve.1love Nigeria.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2011
samyng:

[size=13pt]I think the up trend would continue as EURUSD trys to sustain break above @ 1.3721 @ EVERYONE PLEASE CORRECT ME IF AM MAKING A MISTAKE [/size]

For some reason, i think the uptrend on Eu is over and it's heading back down to at least 13470. . . . . . i could be wrong though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by meteorxtra(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
Pharoahtut:

Hello house
Thank you

Thank you pharoahtut, I dont really know who this.Can you send me a mail so i can identify you, and please upload the screenshot of your trading result.thank you and God bless
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Pharoahtut: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
No problem my Oga.I am loyal,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Pharoahtut: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
What I love most is the timely delivery of the EA when i got it.They also have good support guys.keep it up
I was actually scared initially but i got what i paid for being a Nigerian selling it but they delivered and for now its working.
I have one losing trade currently -26 though
i attach my result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (100)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Bc / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.