Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi (15583 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by adioolayi(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2023
We hear you

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Obidients is a movement, just like FEBUHARI in 2014
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by afbstrategies: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2023
True
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2023
The foundation and process to a thing is as important as the thing itself.

Obidients is built on equity and fairness.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Kilometres: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2023
For having have to make this clarification it means it's true.

It is about Tribe and Religion

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by afbstrategies: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2023
That’s true
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by akpaulite(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2023
But the demography speaks volume

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by famology(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2023
90 percentage of the votes you got were from tribal and religious sentiments. The map says it all. That's why you can never be president of Nigeria. Never!

Go and contest for CAN president or Ohaneze indigbo president. Mtcheeeew

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Utanisco(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2023
The only nation in the world to have the number one person as a cocaine producer

What a cocaine nation
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Tee2027: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2023
Shut up pls obi. Meshionu biko and go to hell with your useless occultic movement.

F u c k you very seriously obi.

Anytime you open your mouth the more you annoys me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by gabbytabby: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2023
God forbid that PO should happen to Nigeria

benjackugo:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has explained that the Obidient movement is not about his tribe or religion, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1640101085862850562?t=f1jbQHII4cI7ZrPcVBIu-g&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by nnamdi640: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2023
spearman:
YES IT WAS ALL ABOUT YOUR TRIBE. LIAR
Tell me how is about his tribe and that of Tinubu is not, or are you saying it just because he is an Igbo man and need not to contest
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Iwedunloye: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Hyperchi:
He told us from the start, that we should not vote him base on his tribe or religion but by how competent he is .
But one man was telling us if it not him then it nobody, and his ppl to vote for him coz he is Yoruba. But am still happy that some of his ppl where obident,
The obident movement was a national bonding for all tribe to come under one umbrella and show support to who they believed in. It was for individual not party.

Since he campaigned in churches he should have done the same in Mosques and shrines

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by johnjose68: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
You didn't need to reply criminal m.oronic looters sir. Sane Nigerians are aware.

Is it not funny that agbado group that said they love Nigeria more than anyone are trying to foist a drug cartel leader as Nigerian president? Where then is their FAKE love?
They want to put 200milion Nigerians on the roadmap of embarrassment.

God no go shame us

Some years ago, the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital special project team approached the Deputy Senate President (Ike Ekweremmadu) to help them fast track the funding for a project in the Hospital through a government intervention project

He asked them to submit their proposal and they did, it was 400million for a Renal Centre. The N400m was to build the structure, procure equipment and train few doctors abroad for renal transplant and other special renal emergency training

Ike Ekeremmadu asked them to double the money to N800m and the extra N400m will be for him to facilitate the release of the funds

Ike Ekeremmadu later facilitated the release of 50% of the fund and diverted all of it even without the knowledge of UNTH

After waiting for so long, UNTH made contact and was told they should submit the progress report for the project status in order to access the balance 50% alas they had nothing to show for the initial 50% and didn't even know that oga Deputy Senate President had taken N400m and moved.

Ike Ekeremmadu pocketed N400m meant for building a Kidney Centre in his state where probably the daughter would have received a transplant without flying abroad and facing the stringent laws guiding organ transplant in the UK.

On May 5th this year, Ike Ekeremmadu and his wife will receive their jail sentences for trying to carry out a kidney transplant in the UK for their daughter whose kidney failed... we know the rest of the story

Who says God doesn't have a sense of humour?

Don't joke with Karma

4 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2023
spearman:
stupidity na a very dangerous disease.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by chikason22(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2023
Well spoken my president. The people's President not that foolish thief that steals anything and run away with it
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by imohimoh12: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2023
Yes it is mainly about the Igbo tribe..... Why didnt you win any governorship outside Igboland ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by casualobserver: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2023
How come all your 12 SANS are ibos and you can’t find SANS from other tribes or religions?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Funflipper: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Emir01:
You're an ethnic and religion bigot Obi. You can say this to your Obidients mobs to swallow. Non of your actions or utterances support this claim.

"religious"
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by aylagos(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
They rigged Obidient movement out.

I wonder if Nigeria will ever get better.

The same set of people are holding on to power
mumu who voted for LP In northern states especially north east and north west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Fool... Obidients is igbo movement 100%

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by slivertongue: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2023
ukaegbuikedia:
PETER OBI is the new face of Nigeria politics.

Correct
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Samajogs: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2023
Drugs overdose just located
spearman:
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by BentizilL: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2023
He Obi should stop deceiving himself and the general public at large...
We know the people shouting online and cursing everybody that doesn't support their candidate...

We know emeka, chukwuma causing nuisance online... shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by kestolove95(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2023
For you it's about Biafra ND catholics

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2023
spearman:

Emilocan is about unifying hatred?🤔🤔🤔
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Campaign is over. Election is over and you lost sir wink

Platforms like IgbereTv and Nairaland should be investigated by DSS. They are part of the unpatriotic group/platforms mentioned in that petition to DSS by Festus Keyamo.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Trymeagain: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2023
Emir01:
You're an ethnic and religion bigot Obi. You can say this to your Obidients mobs to swallow. Non of your actions or utterances support this claim.

Have you been recruited?
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2023
Emir01:

Who is more of a bigot than mc alomo
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Winneepye: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2023
This man has already sacrificed his followers brains to Agulu lake. He says anything he feels and they say YES IT IS SIR.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo People Won’t Be Part Of ‘Satanic’ Interim Government - Ohanaeze Ndigbo / This Is The Reason Fashola Does Not Want To Be Probed - A Must Read. / El-Rufai Visits Nuhu Baturen Makaranta Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.