Stats: 3,168,838 members, 7,872,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi (15584 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Funflipper: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
Emir01:

Yes sir!
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by hollyray2016: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
So why you removed Prof Fagbemi name and replaced it with Chinedu to come rule us in Lagos? IT IS ALL ABOUT YOUR TRIBE!

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Abokisulay(m): 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
You used religion oga, no dey whine yourself. You can only fool ur Stoopid supporters and most of them are ibos are they are very. Very dvmb
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Abokisulay(m): 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Even a fool saw the outcome of the election and knows it was about tribe and religion.

You can only continue to fool those of ur supporters who can't think for themselves.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by juman(m): 1:27am On Mar 28, 2023
They are ipob criminals.
They are his supporters.
They support him purely based on ethnic and religious stand.

He campaigned from one church to the other.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by TollinsN: 4:26am On Mar 28, 2023
OOOOOBI!!!. This is another critical lie.
You are just a serial liar. Even whenever you quote figures you lied.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2023
reddingtonblack:

How does emi lokan even translate to "Greed" ... incase you children online don't know "Life naa turn by turn" give or take
Among all the four main contestant OBI, ATIku and kwankwaso .. Tinubu is the only candidate that did not contest or aspire for any public post since his tenure ended 07

Asiwaju bola ahmed is the only candidate that waited 16yrs even tho he was helping others to get public office ... where is greed in all of these. google others, none waited 8yrs without contesting for public office
The "emilokan" was directed at apc members @ pre-primary saga not the public so why should any regular Nigerian be angry Tinubu said emi lokan to ApC members. like they care

Someone that can wait 16yrs with all that resources he had, certainly does not put himself 1st. where is greed in all of these
OK

He wants to rule. That's his aspiration.

But why does he stand, with hands akimbo, and watch his Aides spewing ethnic hate? Why has he not condemned the attacks on Igbo's and those that look like them in Lagos?

Many Igbo's and non Igbo's of southern extraction have been attacked, maimed, shops looted and humiliated by state sponsored thugs. Their offense because they didn't vote for APC.

His spokesmen have been fanning ember of disunity. FFK, Bayo Onanuga,Keysmo have been spewing ethnic hate. But he never called them to order.

We should learn from Rwanda and Burundi massacre of 1994. Not good for our peaceful coexistence.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by blabulu2000: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
Omodua:
Any sense in your comments?

Never mind. The stolen presidency shall be reclaimed/returned.

Why are you jittery? You say he should go to Court.

Which stolen mandate .....

Tell obi to.keep laboring in vain.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by reddingtonblack: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Omodua:
OK

He wants to rule. That's his aspiration.

But why does he stand, with hands akimbo, and watch his Aides spewing ethnic hate? Why has he not condemned the attacks on Igbo's and those that look like them in Lagos?

Many Igbo's and non Igbo's of southern extraction have been attacked, maimed, shops looted and humiliated by state sponsored thugs. Their offense because they didn't vote for APC.

His spokesmen have been fanning ember of disunity. FFK, Bayo Onanuga,Keysmo have been spewing ethnic hate. But he never called them to order.

We should learn from Rwanda and Burundi massacre of 1994. Not good for our peaceful coexistence.

There are two things to unravel a Man personaity, is antecedence and body language, naa small small children they weigh on words or utterances.
Lets begin with Asiwaju antecdences in Lagos, when Igbos started trooping back to Lagos after Abacha's death 99/millenium how did he accept he accept the IGbos back, i remember Asiwaju did not only give igbos access in Lagos and he gave igbos positions in public office ... No governor in the past or present as surpass that deed

Now the Election ended march 18th and Tinubu was declared winner 21st .. after is acceptance and appreciation speech ... Tinubu as reached out and called for Peace on two or more occassions, infact it was Tinubu that begged the aggrieved parties to seek a court redress .. People like Dino and Datti of LP fireback at him cursing him
What silence is golden especially when yoi have reached out to aggrieved parties and they can't seems to get a hold of themselves.
Asiwaju as so many followers, not everyone behind Tinubu as a thick skin or that maturity same on OBI side, so when you see outburst from Onanuga, FFK we must acknowledge they are humans, how many of us can stand watch outsiders rubbish our mentor/boss. so shit happens but Tinubu keep calling for peace and reconciliation he as reached out and his hands are still out

The focus should be on the Man in front not the noise behind him .. at heat the country is Silence is golden
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
It is solely about your tribe and religion
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by rbjimoh: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Obi will make Nigeria better.
Let's have interim govt for now and solve the issues at hand

A mad fool. Idiot. We're.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

There are two things to unravel a Man personaity, is antecedence and body language, naa small small children they weigh on words or utterances.
Lets begin with Asiwaju antecdences in Lagos, when Igbos started trooping back to Lagos after Abacha's death 99/millenium how did he accept he accept the IGbos back, i remember Asiwaju did not only give igbos access in Lagos and he gave igbos positions in public office ... No governor in the past or present as surpass that deed

Now the Election ended march 18th and Tinubu was declared winner 21st .. after is acceptance and appreciation speech ... Tinubu as reached out and called for Peace on two or more occassions, infact it was Tinubu that begged the aggrieved parties to seek a court redress .. People like Dino and Datti of LP fireback at him cursing him
What silence is golden especially when yoi have reached out to aggrieved parties and they can't seems to get a hold of themselves.
Asiwaju as so many followers, not everyone behind Tinubu as a thick skin or that maturity same on OBI side, so when you see outburst from Onanuga, FFK we must acknowledge they are humans, how many of us can stand watch outsiders rubbish our mentor/boss. so shit happens but Tinubu keep calling for peace and reconciliation he as reached out and his hands are still out

The focus should be on the Man in front not the noise behind him .. at heat the country is Silence is golden

Anyway, you have acknowledged Tinubu didn't win elections but was SELECTED by INEC and the northern aristocratic hew.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
blabulu2000:

Which stolen mandate .....

Tell obi to.keep laboring in vain.
OK

You will be shocked after conclusion of the Elections petition tribunal findings.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

How does emi lokan even translate to "Greed" ... incase you children online don't know "Life naa turn by turn" give or take
Among all the four main contestant OBI, ATIku and kwankwaso .. Tinubu is the only candidate that did not contest or aspire for any public post since his tenure ended 07

Asiwaju bola ahmed is the only candidate that waited 16yrs even tho he was helping others to get public office ... where is greed in all of these. google others, none waited 8yrs without contesting for public office
The "emilokan" was directed at apc members @ pre-primary saga not the public so why should any regular Nigerian be angry Tinubu said emi lokan to ApC members. like they care

Someone that can wait 16yrs with all that resources he had, certainly does not put himself 1st. where is greed in all of these
I am tired educating kids like you on NL.

If it's not my turn to rule is greed, what else do you call it?

Abeg,go to your mum for more education.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by blabulu2000: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Omodua:
OK

You will be shocked after conclusion of the Elections petition tribunal findings.

You said more than this before the presidential election...but how far?
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
blabulu2000:

You said more than this before the presidential election...but how far?

The outcome is being contested.

Just wait for the outcome.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by blabulu2000: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Omodua:
The outcome is being contested.

Just wait for the outcome.

Keeping waiting in vain...do you notice that even the Labour Party candidate in the national assembly also voted for the Jagaban candidate...

Tajudeen Abbas and Akpabio.....
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
blabulu2000:

Keeping waiting in vain...do you notice that even the Labour Party candidate in the national assembly also voted for the Jagaban candidate...

Tajudeen Abbas and Akpabio.....

The Labour Party member is misguided and shall be disciplined for anti party activities. Labour party wants to reclaim its mandate stolen by Tinubu.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
But in south east Obi won everywhere grin

Ministerial List: Don’t Appoint Ex-northern Govs, APC Stakeholders Urge Tinubu / Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo / Oborevwori Meets Tinubu Over Attack On Military Personnel