Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi (15605 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / The Obidient Movement Is Sweeping Across SW [GRAPHIC IMAGES] / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Winning123: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF THE CURRENT ETHNIC TENSION BETWEEN THE YORUBAS AND IGBOS
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
benjackugo:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has explained that the Obidient movement is not about his tribe or religion, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1640101085862850562?t=f1jbQHII4cI7ZrPcVBIu-g&s=19

But working for obj that join to destroy Nigeria, Obi your format's too weak no body is fool except your movements , rebels

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Hyperchi(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

https://www.nairaland.com/7530401/kanayo-o-kanayo-warns-igbos

Yes, I agree there was no need for them to give instructions on where Igbos should vote. But they did - and that makes them a tribalistic party. That's the point.
I don't want to insult u, so kanayo is now the spoke person of the party. He is making his own point not on behave of the party which the party can come and deny not sending him.
Just as kayemo, bayo and ffk can come and warn other tribe to go their village and vote. It their own point which they will answer to it themselves not on behave of the party. Thank u
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Diligence: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Yesterday was stolen.

Today was wasted.

Mr Peter Obi represents Tomorrow & The Future of a POssible New Nigeria...

You know what? Millions of Nigerians will never accept mandate thief like BAT to rule over them.

EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Vyzz: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
LagosG:
Smart people know that too much talk na lie. Him too lie. Him no get better track record. Him no be saint. Him get corruption case but Obidient is happy to sweep it under carpet. Him use Twitter fanbase from the #EndSars movement. Him no dey give shishi but would have happily bought PDP form for 100 million. Him lie for national TV with tears after being defeated but Obidients are happy to sweep it under the carpet. Of the three aspirants, only one can be defined as a true liberal and astute politician and it's not PO. The only reason this guy has the fanbase he does is because of the Lekki massacre the government denied. The Lekki massacre was a presidential order, the kind of order that can be given by a leader with military background. Collateral damage is a term the military uses like pure water. Now, 90% of celebrities who are online influencers live at Lekki and they know it's not a conspiracy that people were killed at the Lekki tollgate. They campaigned heavily against the ruling party combined with the fact that PDP wasn't anything to write home about, used their online presence to endorse PO thereby influencing millions of followers who can't think for themselves into choosing the preferred presidential candidate. The sad part is indigenes of Anambra should have come out strongly against him since they know first hand how incapable PO is in position of power. They know he's a religious fanatic but only the Christian type. Instead, they supported him for the selfish reason of seeing an Igbo man as president with him campaigning strongly against the ruling party's Muslim Muslim ticket even though the party gave Nigeria it's first pastor as VP and about to give it it's first First Lady who is the same despite the incoming President being a practicing Muslim....so it's about tribe and religion. Make Dem no fool anybody. His level of desperation to be president is sickening. He said it's God's will for him to win...so elections are about the will of God not the will of the people? In the grand scheme of things 4 years isn't a lot. If he truly believes in God's will he'd wait another 4 years but as we all know (those of us that have sense) he's just desperate for power and his major political affiliations are in PDP so they would rule by proxy and nothing really changes but in Asiwaju, we have someone with track record who is awesome in his human resource management but what do I know, I'm not daft enough for influencers to determine who I vote for with Twitter hashtags.

And all these are not up to an nth of an epitome of horror your candidate is
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by babajero(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Baba1123:
Say no to losing your money on bet Contact me for sure fixed Match it's time for you to recover back all your lost Money

And it's after winning you pay
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
Contact me on whatsapp On 081-201-257-92
So you know fixed matches, and you are here looking for who to call you, why not predict and win millions on daily basis, in no distant time you will become a billionaire.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by omooba74(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
OBI,you are the most tribal and religion bigot among the presidential candidates,you once said "Christians take your country back"......
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by 07kjb: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Emir01:
You're an ethnic and religion bigot Obi. You can say this to your Obidients mobs to swallow. Non of your actions or utterances support this claim.

👎
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Emir01:
You're an ethnic and religion bigot Obi. You can say this to your Obidients mobs to swallow. Non of your actions or utterances support this claim.
See this pained APC and Asiwaju Tinubu supporter.

Obedient movement is to recreate new Nigeria. Not a Nigeria where unlettered, Agberos and louts take charge.

So,your comments lacks substance.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Mercury12(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
This idiot thought he was running for an elective post in anambra😂
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by lapintoz: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
BankPHB started the POssible mantra. Atuche the bank CEO is now serving jail for greed.

The hausa/fulani that sees your region as a DOT in a CIRCLE will never vote for you. And you can do the maths, 19 northern states votes are not new YAM.

So imPOssibilty actually does exist.

Know this and know peace for the next 16 years. Then we see if your people would have changed their ways.

Diligence:
Yesterday was stolen.

Today was wasted.

Mr Peter Obi represents Tomorrow & The Future of a POssible New Nigeria...

You know what? Millions of Nigerians will never accept mandate thief like BAT to rule over them.

EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hyperchi:
He told us from the start, that we should not vote him base on his tribe or religion but by how competent he is .
But one man was telling us if it not him then it nobody, and his ppl to vote for him coz he is Yoruba. But am still happy that some of his ppl where obident,
The obident movement was a national bonding for all tribe to come under one umbrella and show support to who they believed in. It was for individual not party.
You have said it all. The Truth.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Ceejay94: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
LagosG:
Smart people know that too much talk na lie. Him too lie. Him no get better track record. Him no be saint. Him get corruption case but Obidient is happy to sweep it under carpet. Him use Twitter fanbase from the #EndSars movement. Him no dey give shishi but would have happily bought PDP form for 100 million. Him lie for national TV with tears after being defeated but Obidients are happy to sweep it under the carpet. Of the three aspirants, only one can be defined as a true liberal and astute politician and it's not PO. The only reason this guy has the fanbase he does is because of the Lekki massacre the government denied. The Lekki massacre was a presidential order, the kind of order that can be given by a leader with military background. Collateral damage is a term the military uses like pure water. Now, 90% of celebrities who are online influencers live at Lekki and they know it's not a conspiracy that people were killed at the Lekki tollgate. They campaigned heavily against the ruling party combined with the fact that PDP wasn't anything to write home about, used their online presence to endorse PO thereby influencing millions of followers who can't think for themselves into choosing the preferred presidential candidate. The sad part is indigenes of Anambra should have come out strongly against him since they know first hand how incapable PO is in position of power. They know he's a religious fanatic but only the Christian type. Instead, they supported him for the selfish reason of seeing an Igbo man as president with him campaigning strongly against the ruling party's Muslim Muslim ticket even though the party gave Nigeria it's first pastor as VP and about to give it it's first First Lady who is the same despite the incoming President being a practicing Muslim....so it's about tribe and religion. Make Dem no fool anybody. His level of desperation to be president is sickening. He said it's God's will for him to win...so elections are about the will of God not the will of the people? In the grand scheme of things 4 years isn't a lot. If he truly believes in God's will he'd wait another 4 years but as we all know (those of us that have sense) he's just desperate for power and his major political affiliations are in PDP so they would rule by proxy and nothing really changes but in Asiwaju, we have someone with track record who is awesome in his human resource management but what do I know, I'm not daft enough for influencers to determine who I vote for with Twitter hashtags.
You are just talking trash
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Goke7: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
lapintoz:

ELECTION IN NIGERIA.

*RE: TRIBAL JINGOISM*

*Call it whatever you want, but this is the BITTER TRUTH!*

Peter Obi IS FROM SOUTH EAST comprising Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi,
Enugu And Imo States. His party (Labour Party) won these areas with the following votes:

Abia - 88%
Anambra - 95%
Ebonyi - 80%
Enugu - 94%
Imo- 77%

No Presidential Candidate - Tinubu, Atiku or Kwankaso won 25% in any Igboland or South East!

The results in South East could only happen in the old SOVIET UNION! South East was the cesspit of rigging during 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2019 and now more glaringly in 2023 Elections from the above stated results!

SOUTH EAST is the only geopolitical zone in Nigeria that refused to open up to other Nigerians!

Igboland for Igbos only?

Who is a fool?

Who is a tribalist?

Is this the Nigeria of our dream?

Love begets Love! Trust begets Trust!

In Atiku's region, Atiku didn't win all the states, Tinubu won one, Tinubu won Borno.

In Tinubu's region, Tinubu didn't win all the states, Atiku won in Osun while Obi won Lagos.

But in Obi's region, Obi cleared all the 5 states.

No outsider (presidential candidate) won any of the States in the entire South-East.

Tinubu and Atiku didn't even meet up the 25% of the votes mark, Tinubu made 0% in Anambra and 1% in some of the Eastern states likewise Atiku.

When you point a finger at some, four are pointing back at you.

You accused others of tribalism but with this analysis, it is clear which tribe is doing tribalism, No outsider won in your region, no outsider made the 25% votes mark. Nawaooo.

Or were the elections in the South East not rigged because the lowest percentage Obi got was in Imo........77%,
Anambra...95%
Enugu........94%
Ebonyi.......80%
Abia...........88%

Tinubu's percentage in his own region
Lagos........45%
Ondo.........67%
Oyo...........56%
Ogun.........59%
Ekiti...........65%
Osun.........47%

Atiku's percentage in his own region
Adamawa...57%
Taraba........38%
Borno.........41%
Bauchi........50%
Gombe.......63%
Yobe...........52%

*Statistics don't lie*

Now, where does the tribalism lies?*

KEEP PRAYING FOR ONE UNITED NIGERIA.

It’s also very easy to know where rigging took place actually
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Ceejay94: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
femisplash:
This Agulu toad is the biggest fraud ever in history, aside the fact that he lies with reckless abandon. He was jumping from Church to Church asking Christians to take back their country, so much so, in Anambra, APGA Catholics were divided against LP Catholics. Yet, this shameless goat is denying the obvious. In same vein, he deployed tribal sentiments as a caimpaign tool. His visits to Lagos was strictly to his kinsmen whom he thought their block votes would help deliver to him the wealth of Lagos. He deliberately ensured that all the LP agents in Lagos were all ibos, with a recent revelation from Cossy that they supported him because he would create seaport in Anambra, purely trialistic motive. His media team are 100% ibos in a party of diverse ethnic compositions. Worst of all, is an attempt to identify with the youths whom he was accused of killing as a Governor, when he was summoned by EndSars panel to be investigated for his role, he quickly ran to the court to obtain an injunction, yet some gullible youths allowed him to use their head to break coconut and as long as he spew his usual gibberish, they are ready to swallow his poo like a brainless mannequin.
When you see a Bastard talking, you will know
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
LagosG:
See your lies. Say that to the Marines!

Asiwaju who is greedy and insentient human vegetable is your right choice, abi?

You're not thinking well for yourself and Nigeria. A man so greedy to say it's turn to rule Nigeria is your best choice.

Sorry for you and many ethnic revellers who hardly reasons beyond their anus!
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Jsucre(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
You con dey go churches. One church even handover Nigeria flag to you.

We dey look you with one eye for north.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by SmartyPants(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hyperchi:

I don't want to insult u, so kanayo is now the spoke person of the party. He is making his own point not on behave of the party which the party can come and deny not sending him.
Just as kayemo, bayo and ffk can come and warn other tribe to go their village and vote. It their own point which they will answer to it themselves not on behave of the party. Thank u

Don't be silly. First of all, no one cares about your nonsense insults so feel free to do as you wish. You'll simply be ignored which in fact, I think I will do right away. Secondly, if you don't know that Kanayo was a member of Obi's presidential campaign team, and therefore speaks for him and the party--especially when the party did not later come out to disown those comments, then get off my mentions because I don't have the patience to spell things out for an adult.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by sencekompis: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
OBEDIENT = IBOS = IPOB ASSOCIATES
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by sencekompis: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
OBEDIENT = IBOS
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by leketon: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
ganisucks:

Things are happening behind the scenes, and APC don't know. Peter Obi is getting ready to take charge of the country. In a way, I almost feel sad for NL APC supporters. They'll be so stunned when the magic happens.
😁😄😆😅

Avoid Chest Pain. Adjust To Reality
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Volksfuhrer:

Sin of sectarian politics nah grin
just dey deceive yourself
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by reddingtonblack: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
You didn't need to reply criminal m.oronic looters sir. Sane Nigerians are aware.

Is it not funny that agbado group that said they love Nigeria more than anyone are trying to foist a drug cartel leader as Nigerian president? Where then is their FAKE love?
They want to put 200milion Nigerians on the roadmap of embarrassment.

God no go shame us

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by sencekompis: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
obedient = igbos = IPOB sympathizers.

If u know u know
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by sencekompis: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Obedient = igbos = IPOB sympathizers
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by sencekompis: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
OBEDIENT = igbos = IPOB sympathizers

People eyes don open....
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by brandmix: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Emir01:

Oya oga, please give me one action or quote.

Enlighten me please.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Hyperchi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

Don't be silly. First of all, no one cares about your nonsense insults so feel free to do as you wish. You'll simply be ignored which in fact, I think I will do right away. Secondly, if you don't know that Kanayo was a member of Obi's presidential campaign team, and therefore speaks for him and the party--especially when the party did not later come out to disown those comments, then get off my mentions because I don't have the patience to spell things out for an adult.
OK let me quash what u tink is a point. Kanayo did no wrong for telling ppl of his tribe to remain where they reside and vote when some political thugs where intimidating votes to go to their state. It never a crime.
But it stupid for u to point it out, meanwhile kayemo, ffk and bayo is facing visa ban for their own treat.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
benjackugo:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has explained that the Obidient movement is not about his tribe or religion, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

And he banked on the votes of Nigerian Christians and igbos, lol. The result of his votes and demography is there for all to see
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Ayoefa: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lying SOB.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by SmartyPants(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hyperchi:

OK let me quash what u tink is a point. Kanayo did no wrong for telling ppl of his tribe to remain where they reside and vote when some political thugs where intimidating votes to go to their state. It never a crime.
But it stupid for u to point it out, meanwhile kayemo, ffk and bayo is facing visa ban for their own treat.

Glad we are coming to terms now. A member of the campaign team, who by virtue is one that position is one of the spokespersons for the party, and who still thinks in terms of tribe first and not corrected by the party shows us where the heart of the party lies. To them, they were going to win the popular vote by winning the Christian vote, then they would get the 25% spread by getting Igbos to remain in place across the nation.

Whether you like it or not, this is clear to all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Arrests El-Rufai's Political ally, Aisha Galadima for criticizing Gov Sani / Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households / Liberian Civil War (pictures Of The Peace Keepers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.